PDA

View Full Version : Something for Yoshi Tatsu to do!!

the-rocks-stunner
07-29-2011, 08:46 AM
A Japanese stable!!

Yoshi Tatsu
KENTA
Shinsuke Nakamura (SG's ''mark out wrestler'')
And have The Great Muta as the leader... so what do you IWC'ers think mix a few names in and out of the stable, it could be awesome!!!

SilverGhost
07-29-2011, 08:54 AM
KENTA and Shinsuke Nakamura are too much for the WWE to handle. They play rough lol

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 09:12 AM
Tajiri would make a great manager for that team if they are heels

SilverGhost
07-29-2011, 09:14 AM
I would love to see Tajiri back in the WWE! But he is happiest in Japan.

I do remember he didn't like the angle that he had "Yakuza" members. Actually put his life in danger.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 09:20 AM
Yeah i read that on here in another thread a while ago.

I know its wishful thinking but Tajiri is one of my all time favourites id love to see him back with WWE or even for him to sign with TNA in any sort of form. (apart from a jobber)

And when i hear Japanese stable his name is the first in my mind.

the-rocks-stunner
07-29-2011, 09:26 AM

I know its wishful thinking but Tajiri is one of my all time favourites id love to see him back with WWE or even for him to sign with TNA in any sort of form. (apart from a jobber)

forgot about Tajiri yeah he would be uber cool

tupelojoe81
07-29-2011, 09:39 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwpc5chmAqta8NxNlH5ICfYQgy9IONw LX52twgxx0iA9dTsUPV

better than

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkSBaUcd4_oDSpfTjBywbrjQ33HIohl UVgNLdUC3Ep9qr1cVCW

Y2Jryder
07-29-2011, 09:50 AM
Their theme song should be this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4lMsc-qXVg

no seriously, why isn't the guy already fired?

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 09:55 AM
no seriously, why isn't the guy already fired?

Same reason why Khali isnt. He is the only guy from his country currently in WWE, he pulls in audience from Japan which means more money for WWE. Kinda the same reason why Funaki was kept around, if you remember he only ever started winning matches when a tour of Japan was coming up.

Until they can replace Yoshi with another Japanese wrestler he is here to stay.

Weird question, did Yoshi Tatsu once beat up Sheamus or punched him so hard he was knocked out or something?

SESAfro
07-29-2011, 10:48 AM
Same reason why Khali isnt. He is the only guy from his country currently in WWE, he pulls in audience from Japan which means more money for WWE. Kinda the same reason why Funaki was kept around, if you remember he only ever started winning matches when a tour of Japan was coming up.

Weird question, did Yoshi Tatsu once beat up Sheamus or punched him so hard he was knocked out or something?
Yup. Knocked Sheamus out backstage during their FCW(?) days for him doubting his skills.

I don't understand. Yoshi is a good worker and above-average wrestle but they do nothing with the guy. Haven't seen him in a match, nor can remember any in recent memory. :/

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 10:51 AM
Yup. Knocked Sheamus out backstage during their FCW(?) days for him doubting his skills.

I don't understand. Yoshi is a good worker and above-average wrestle but they do nothing with the guy. Haven't seen him in a match, nor can remember any in recent memory. :/

I think thats kinda hilarious when you compare how big Sheamus is to Yoshi.

Anyway here is meant to be one of the better TV matches of the last few years. Def the best Superstars one:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9C9e0t4QBE

SESAfro
07-29-2011, 11:19 AM
I think thats kinda hilarious when you compare how big Sheamus is to Yoshi.

Anyway here is meant to be one of the better TV matches of the last few years. Def the best Superstars one:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9C9e0t4QBE
Hm. I'm just guessing they don't have any love for Yoshi then. They should really find him a tag partner cause he deserves better than this.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 11:27 AM
Hm. I'm just guessing they don't have any love for Yoshi then. They should really find him a tag partner cause he deserves better than this.

His main problem is his gimmick WTF is it?

Most superstars are in dire need of a tag team partner look at Ted Dibase he was excellent in legacy i actually preffered him to Cody Rhodes back then.

But Cody Rhodes has really stood up to the plate as a single superstar i didnt like him before Legacy and now i think hes great arguably one of the best on Smackdown, But look at Ted DiBase now, he had a fued with Goldust which was adverage and he was managed by Virgil and Maryse and that didnt work. Hes not a single superstar YET.

CMRyder
07-29-2011, 11:33 AM
WAIT! The reasone the Tatsu and Sheamus fight happened wasn't because Sheamus doubted his skills. Tatsu, Sheamus, and DiBiase Jr. were all room mates. Sheamus was a dick to Tatsu and DiBiase and pretty much tried to control everything. Tatsu had enough and taught Sheamus a lesson.

helmsley
07-29-2011, 11:37 AM
i think they should bring tajiri to wwe so he an tatsu form a tag team

SESAfro
07-29-2011, 11:41 AM
His main problem is his gimmick WTF is it?

Most superstars are in dire need of a tag team partner look at Ted Dibase he was excellent in legacy i actually preffered him to Cody Rhodes back then.

But Cody Rhodes has really stood up to the plate as a single superstar i didnt like him before Legacy and now i think hes great arguably one of the best on Smackdown, But look at Ted DiBase now, he had a fued with Goldust which was adverage and he was managed by Virgil and Maryse and that didnt work. Hes not a single superstar YET.
Ha ha. I don't know. A human anime character would be my guess. Even though Tag Teams aren't the 'thing' it's desperately needed.

WAIT! The reasone the Tatsu and Sheamus fight happened wasn't because Sheamus doubted his skills. Tatsu, Sheamus, and DiBiase Jr. were all room mates. Sheamus was a fick to Tatsu and DiBiase and pretty much tried to control everything. Tatsu had enough and taught Sheamus a lesson.
Oh. I heard it was Sheamus being a douche and doubting Yoshi. Hm, now it makes a bit more sense.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 11:42 AM
i think they should bring tajiri to wwe so he an tatsu form a tag team

He maybe old but i would like to see Yoshihiro Akiyama (UFC) be WWE one day. He should have great Mic skill and he is technically gifted. Could be an ideal partner for Yoshi

IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT YOSHI TATSU'S GIMMICK IS CAN YOU PLEASE LET USE KNOW IN THIS THREAD

helmsley
07-29-2011, 11:46 AM
He maybe old but i would like to see Yoshihiro Akiyama (UFC) be WWE one day. He should have great Mic skill and he is technically gifted. Could be an ideal partner for Yoshi

IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT YOSHI TATSU'S GIMMICK IS CAN YOU PLEASE LET USE KNOW IN THIS THREAD

i m not really sure, but i believe that in one interview he said that it was kind of a videogame character (his music and all) but who knows haha

Snair
07-29-2011, 11:49 AM

I disagree.Khali did get some media attention till his title run after that he has become irrelevant.He isn't important for the ratings here in India.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 11:50 AM
i m not really sure, but i believe that in one interview he said that it was kind of a videogame character (his music and all) but who knows haha

Wow did he really say its abit like a video game character? How vague can one person be? I can see why people dont like him

SESAfro
07-29-2011, 11:53 AM
Wow did he really say its abit like a video game character? How vague can one person be? I can see why people dont like him
A Japanese vigilante would make more sense. Video game character is hella vague.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 11:54 AM
I disagree.Khali did get some media attention till his title run after that he has become irrelevant.He isn't important for the ratings here in India.

Isnt he? I thought he did Indian big brother plus he stars in alot of films where they need a middle-eastern giant? Plus didnt he become a part time police officer or something when he was over in India a few years back?

He brings in publicity although you may not like him and i know its kinda backwards me telling you this but it dosent meet that a large majority of the Indian market, in India, UK or America dont like him.

キングバム
07-29-2011, 11:55 AM
Yoshi's gimmick is of a guy wanting to have fun. He sheds positivity upon the fans, and brings out the kids in everyone hence his theme song. I am still lost about why they do not use this guy. He is far more talented then half of the people they are currently pushing to the top.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 11:55 AM
A Japanese vigilante would make more sense. Video game character is hella vague.

So when hes on the mic next are we suppose to be expecting a cross between Mario and Kratos?

SESAfro
07-29-2011, 11:57 AM
So when hes on the mic next are we suppose to be expecting a cross between Mario and Kratos?
A deep angry voice speaking Italian. Lmao marvelous.

sincara
07-29-2011, 12:02 PM
yoshi
tajiri
funaki

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 12:03 PM
A deep angry voice speaking Italian. Lmao marvelous.

I have images now of Santino growing a mustache painting himself white with that red strip.

WWTNA Mark
07-29-2011, 12:13 PM

Tajiri vs Supercrazy were some of the best matches in ECW.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 12:14 PM
Tajiri vs Supercrazy were some of the best matches in ECW.

Tajiri vs ANYBODY were some of the best matches in history

キングバム
07-29-2011, 12:15 PM
I do not know about anyone else, but I loved it when Tajiri tag teamed with Eddie Guerrero. Maybe we could do an equivelant of that an have Yoshitatsu team up with Rey Mysterio as a tag team? That would be so cool.

SESAfro
07-29-2011, 12:19 PM
I do not know about anyone else, but I loved it when Tajiri tag teamed with Eddie Guerrero. Maybe we could do an equivelant of that an have Yoshitatsu team up with Rey Mysterio as a tag team? That would be so cool.
Or Primo. Primo? Yeah, Primo.

WWTNA Mark
07-29-2011, 12:19 PM
Tajiri vs ANYBODY were some of the best matches in history

Well I wouldn't say that. lol

SilverGhost
07-29-2011, 12:23 PM
Well I wouldn't say that. lol

So TAJIRI vs KENTA wouldn't be a match?

キングバム
07-29-2011, 12:23 PM

I actually forgot that he was still with the WWE. Primo would be a great choice too. The guy was very talented and along side his brother they made tag team wrestling on raw watchable again. They performed inside of the ring similar to The Uso's. They delivered all of these big moves an did everything in their body to keep the crowd entertained. Yoshi and Primo FTW!

WWTNA Mark
07-29-2011, 12:26 PM
So TAJIRI vs KENTA wouldn't be a match?

I'm not saying that this match wouldn't be great(it would be awesome actually) but Tajiri needs the right opponents to make a great match.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 12:26 PM

Both excellent in ring but both have the mic skills of The Yeti.

Primo and Yoshi if they were to be in a tag team need to have someone with them they knows how to use the mic.

Yoshi and Rey might work as Yoshi is very much a wrestler aimed at younger audiences and Rey is arguably the biggest face for younger people and he knows how to use a mic.

Primo i would put with Santino. Primo cant be taken seriously and Santino is a genius. Although it did nothing for Kozlovs mic skills.

SilverGhost
07-29-2011, 12:28 PM
I'm not saying that this match wouldn't be great(it would be awesome actually) but Tajiri needs the right opponents to make a great match.

I don't think he needs the right opponents.

He can wrestle with anyone, says this puro mark
<<<<<

I mean....he leads SMASH promotions and sometimes allow former WWE talents in his promotion.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 12:29 PM
I don't think he needs the right opponents.

He can wrestle with anyone, says this puro mark
<<<<<

I mean....he leads SMASH promotions and sometimes allow former WWE talents in his promotion.

Tajiri = Most Underated/Undervalued Wrestler of all time

SilverGhost
07-29-2011, 12:31 PM
Tajiri = Most Underated/Undervalued Wrestler of all time

I will say this.....

TAKA Michinoku>Cena lol

Manabu
07-29-2011, 12:31 PM
if there were ever to be another japanese theyd need kota ibushi!!! but I doubt he'd leave japan
also I believe yoshi tatsu is a modern day samurai/ninja, no one watches nxt (bar me from the looks of it) but he has a respect
and honour storyline with tyson kidd. He could pull off a jrocker gimmick easily, he already has the hair (look up alice nine or the gazette)

SilverGhost
07-29-2011, 12:33 PM
if there were ever to be another japanese theyd need kota ibushi!!! but I doubt he'd leave japan
also I believe yoshi tatsu is a modern day samurai/ninja, no one watches nxt (bar me from the looks of it) but he has a respect
and honour storyline with tyson kidd. He could pull off a jrocker gimmick easily, he already has the hair (look up alice nine or the gazette)

Kota Ibushi would be a good idea to be honest.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 12:36 PM
I will say this.....

TAKA Michinoku>Cena lol

Yet another who should of been Interconternental champion or at least fueding for it. WWE dont know how to use Japanese wrestlers.

SilverGhost
07-29-2011, 12:47 PM
http://representingpuroresu.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/qvga_taka01.jpg?w=240&h=320

newcore7
07-29-2011, 01:31 PM
Tatsu needs to be completely repackaged, hes an amazing athlete and a good worker, they need to cut the shit with stereotypical gimic (the music and the i just got off the plane from japan to america hand wave) he needs to be taken seriously, maybe a more serious or sinister gimic for him or a stable, stop pandering to the fans because they arnt rooting for you, they are in alot of ways laughing at what wwe has made you become, hes "that japanese guy" with nintendo music, hes a walking stereo type, he needs to break away from that, hell even change his name, his very name cant be taken seriously, who writes this shit, but i have to call it for what it is, maybe a stent in ring of honor or take a break and come back fresh

pauadrian
07-29-2011, 02:02 PM
hey guys i think we got a bit carried away and we are not responding to the thread lol

SilverGhost
07-29-2011, 02:03 PM
hey guys i think we got a bit carried away and we are not responding to the thread lol

VINTAGE EWN!

Thread derailment is what we do!

thejman93
07-29-2011, 02:05 PM
VINTAGE EWN!

Yessir. It's a time honored tradition around here.

pauadrian
07-29-2011, 02:10 PM
VINTAGE EWN!

yea biitches they ant censor me cus i spelled that with 2 ii´s wooooooooooo

jordan1995
07-29-2011, 02:58 PM
KENTA and Shinsuke Nakamura are too much for the WWE to handle. They play rough lol

summarised very nicely :)

the-rocks-stunner
07-29-2011, 03:36 PM
tatsu needs to be completely repackaged, hes an amazing athlete and a good worker, they need to cut the shit with stereotypical gimic (the music and the i just got off the plane from japan to america hand wave) he needs to be taken seriously, maybe a more serious or sinister gimic for him or a stable, stop pandering to the fans because they arnt rooting for you, they are in alot of ways laughing at what wwe has made you become, hes "that japanese guy" with nintendo music, hes a walking stereo type, he needs to break away from that, hell even change his name, his very name cant be taken seriously, who writes this shit, but i have to call it for what it is, maybe a stent in ring of honor or take a break and come back fresh

this man!!!

capn-edu
07-29-2011, 03:40 PM
fire him he is not helping the international relationships and shiet
he is just pure fail and his song o lord
hire someone good maybe not a ninja but someone from the streets who can fight
i want to see another kung fu warrior rahter than a toy loving "tyson!!!" shouting
pokemon song hearing tatsu :D

masakaritko
07-29-2011, 04:01 PM
I like yoshi tatsu's in ring ability. He can have some amazing matches. I agree that they need to repackage him completely. give him more of a warrior gimmick. Let's face it, there has never been a Japanese WWE Champion, not saying that Tatsu is that guy, because in my opinion the first Japanese WWE champ should have been Tajiri. But of course, Tajiri isn't coming back, he's set for life so he'd rather just stay and wrestle in Japan. There are alot of guys in Japan that would be perfect for the role though. Shinsuke Nakamura would be a perfect fit for the world title picture, but for some reason I don't see WWE signing more than one Japanese guy at a time. Plus, like what was said earlier, he does play rough, and alot of WWE's top guys may not like that. What they really need is a guy that speaks really good english who can connect with the WWE fans more because of it.

Tay Moran
07-29-2011, 04:18 PM
I think Tatsu's gimmick is fine, he just needs to be used more

Tommy Thunder
07-29-2011, 04:26 PM
A Japanese stable!!

Yoshi Tatsu
KENTA
Shinsuke Nakamura (SG's ''mark out wrestler'')
And have The Great Muta as the leader... so what do you IWC'ers think mix a few names in and out of the stable, it could be awesome!!!

A Japanese stable without this man, isn't a Japanese stable worth having...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WpKTICgwR8

chato
07-29-2011, 04:31 PM
just release the guy he has no purpose in the wwe