PDA

View Full Version : how should y2j return and why

sincara
07-29-2011, 06:08 AM
jericho should go to sd when he returns my scenario for his return :VVVVVVVV

christian is world champ and is a face with edge as his manager and orton has brought legacy back together but has added manu and sim snuka husky hariis to the group so now orton ted cody manu sim snuka and husky harris are dominating sd and orton gets #1 contender status and all of legacy start repeatidley beating down on e and c forcing edge in to hospital and putting him on ths shelf so now christian is alone and legacy are about to start a 5 on 1 assult on christian to put him on the shelf like edge and legasy start the beat down and then " 5 4 3 2 1 come on you know i got ya ye BREAK THE WALLS DOWN" jericho arrives and scares off legasy with a steel chair

this then sets up a feud for jericho and christian v legasy and we get to see christian v orton putting on great matches and jericho v orton putting on great matches and also y2j and christian are added as a tag team so we get to see them teaming up again for a bit and the tag division can have a few new teams from legasy and occasionaly y2j and christian together in the tag division
also we get to see the next best thing after we wont get to see e v c at wm for the title we could have christian thanking jericho for helping him giving him a shot at the world title at wm

how would you have y2j return

JLeeDude1892
07-29-2011, 06:28 AM
I know that's what you want, but it's just too far fetched to even dream about that happening.

jordan1995
07-29-2011, 06:40 AM
as long as he does come back i will be happy

efrum
07-29-2011, 06:43 AM
I know that's what you want, but it's just too far fetched to even dream about that happening.

You got that right.

I'd like to see Jericho return in a similar way to how he has in the past. Interrupt a segment and give a strong promo.
He has stated that if he is to come back he will change his character and I trust him to deliver.

123mlewis
07-29-2011, 06:48 AM
it should be christian has injured orton christian is in the ring talking about how he took out orton then bam light go out a spotlight goes on the tron then its hit's it goes come on I know I got ya then obviously break the walls down

The_Awesome_One
07-29-2011, 06:53 AM
He should come out of nowhere and destroy orton in return for the punk that has put him on the shelf

Tommy Thunder
07-29-2011, 06:56 AM
As long as Jericho comes back, I'll be happy.
As to who he feuds with? I want to see a Jericho vs Punk feud and a Jericho vs Miz feud.

the-rocks-stunner
07-29-2011, 06:59 AM
Jericho vs Danielson feud would be gold!

steveorton
07-29-2011, 06:59 AM
I know he wouldn't do this but I want a 3rd_coming like scenario but some of the guys are right once he is back I wouldn't mine but I hope he doesn't come back within the few months I feel the Cena/Punk thing will overshadow his return, he should probably come back when we least expect, probably at Survivor Series and put the Rock in the Walls of Jericho and make him tap out lol, I'm jus sayin...

Y2J___Y2J
07-29-2011, 07:29 AM
I would love to see the clock on the titantron again .. it starts in the middle of a match for a couple of weeks then at some PPV he come's back and makes shit out of someone on the mic..!!

steveorton
07-29-2011, 07:32 AM
I would love to see the clock on the titantron again .. it starts in the middle of a match for a couple of weeks then at some PPV he come's back and makes shit out of someone on the mic..!!

I want him to run a programme with The Miz both would be gold on the mic, I'm jus sayin...

Dr. Death
07-29-2011, 07:52 AM
I would like to see YTJ come back and fued with CM Punk for the unified wwe title.

steveorton
07-29-2011, 07:54 AM
I would like to see YTJ come back and fued with CM Punk for the unified wwe title.

^^^This too, I'm jus sayin...

Y2Jryder
07-29-2011, 08:13 AM
lame idea imo.
He should interfere in a match Punk vs Orton.
Take both man down. and explains why he did it.
Orton: because he kicked him in the skull
Punk: Y2J says he is the best in the world and not Punk.

steveorton
07-29-2011, 08:16 AM
lame idea imo.
He should interfere in a match Punk vs Orton.
Take both man down. and explains why he did it.
Orton: because he kicked him in the skull
Punk: Y2J says he is the best in the world and not Punk.

^^^I don't know about that idea that is 2 top guys and you want to him to take them out with one shot, when he can have 2 separate feuds with both I don't know, I'm jus sayin...

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 09:37 AM
This may be off topic but there are so many CM Punk and Y2J threads i just picked the closer one

From main site -

-- As noted earlier, one of the RAW scripts called for a Triple H heel turn and having him feud with CM Punk. No word yet if that’s still the plan but a match between the two is currently on tap for WrestleMania 28.

So all of those expecting a Y2J, CM Punk match or a Undertaker, HHH match look to be dissapointed. Nothing is said to be in stone yet though.

But ive been saying Triple H, CM Punk for mania as soon as HHH became chairman

Y2Jryder
07-29-2011, 09:52 AM
^^^I don't know about that idea that is 2 top guys and you want to him to take them out with one shot, when he can have 2 separate feuds with both I don't know, I'm jus sayin...

It would be cool if this gonna be a feud for a long time involving, McMahon, HHH, Orton, Cena, Y2J, Punk

jrsckilla23
07-29-2011, 10:03 AM
I know he wouldn't do this but I want a 3rd_coming like scenario but some of the guys are right once he is back I wouldn't mine but I hope he doesn't come back within the few months I feel the Cena/Punk thing will overshadow his return, he should probably come back when we least expect, probably at Survivor Series and put the Rock in the Walls of Jericho and make him tap out lol, I'm jus sayin...

Well keep saying it cuz it will never happen he will come back at Survivor Series to put John Cena in the Walls Of Jericho cuz people Love!! seeing Worst Wrestling Entertainers get into a Submission hold and it ain't The Rock buddy keep dreaming.....
awwww Did I break your lil I respect John Cena heart

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/KurtAnckleLockCena.jpg
THESE FANS MIGHT CHANT I SUCK BUT IN REALITY YOU SUCK NOW TAP BITCH!!!

Y2Jryder
07-29-2011, 10:05 AM
Well keep saying it cuz it will never happen he will come back at Survivor Series to put John Cena in the Walls Of Jericho cuz people Love!! seeing Worst Wrestling Entertainers get into a Submission hold and it ain't The Rock buddy keep dreaming.....

What's your problem?

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 10:08 AM
What's your problem?

Have to agree with you there Y2Jryder. What the hell is he going on about?

steveorton
07-29-2011, 10:14 AM
It would be cool if this gonna be a feud for a long time involving, McMahon, HHH, Orton, Cena, Y2J, Punk

Best Idea Ever, I would mark out like crazy, that would be a Mega-Feud, I'm jus sayin...

steveorton
07-29-2011, 10:16 AM

Who in the Blue Hell are you Bitch, I'm jus sayin...

gohan
07-29-2011, 10:22 AM
y2j should come back loin hart he said if he does come back he say s he wants something new so make lion hart case miz is doing suit wearing heel
i would love to see him on raw in show up with his vest lion on the back like he uesd to wear in ecw and wcw and njpw

NightofChampions071810
07-29-2011, 10:22 AM
Sounds as if he will only come back if he has an idea for a fresh new gimmick. So whatever idea he comes up with let him do it. Fingers crossed he comes back sooner than later. I'd start watching Raw again if he returned.

Viperfish
07-29-2011, 11:12 AM
I think they should bring back the clock on the Titantron. They did it when Y2K was the big thing at the time. Guess what's coming up in a year and a half? 2012. They should ride on the BS that is 2012 with a new countdown clock geared towards 2012. By then the dust would have settled from Wrestlemania 28, and he'd have enough of a build to get a big-time match at Wrestlemania 29.

Personally I hope he doesn't come back because I really dig Fozzy, but the above scenario lines up with their band work. They're expecting the next Fozzy record to hit around February 2012, he can do extensive touring for it after its release, come back in time for the 2012 Titantron thing, stick around and build up to a big match on Wrestlemania 29, and then take off again to do some more touring. Shoot, Jericho can challenger Taker and lose if Taker's going to continue the streak, and they can write Jericho off not long after that. He can even tie in the 2012 thing to the Wormwood track on Chasing the Grail.

Ruthless_Aggression
07-29-2011, 11:15 AM

Didn't he have an entire thread saying he wasn't gonna make any more posts or blogs centering around bashing Cena. I guess he can't contribute to anything else to this forum without doing it.

steveorton
07-29-2011, 11:58 AM
Didn't he have an entire thread saying he wasn't gonna make any more posts or blogs centering around bashing Cena. I guess he can't contribute to anything else to this forum without doing it.

I guess not, I was just stating an opinion there was no need to get on like that, it was so odd, I'm jus sayin...

Mikeyboy7777777
07-29-2011, 12:01 PM
i want y2j to return against cm punk

Danger
07-29-2011, 12:36 PM
This is just a scenario off the top of my head. It's not perfect, but I think it would work. Basically, I think Triple H should turn into a monster heel who is in charge, constantly making the lives of CM Punk and John Cena a living hell. I think it would be a great time for Kevin Nash and Sean Waltman to make a comeback as his executives/enforcers. After a few weeks of Triple H making hellish matches and stipulations for the two, Punk and Cena would try to fight back, but be overcome by the numbers game and laid out. The following week, there would be a similar situation where Cena and Punk started trying to get revenge, but were being overcome.

The arena goes black, and the crowd goes wild. After 10 to 15 seconds of darkness and looting, an explosion hits the stage. The countdown starts from 5, Break the Walls starts cranking out, and at the top of the stage is a very serious Chris Jericho. He makes the save, and they clear the ring of everyone except X-Pac. Code Breaker into a GTS into an FU. Then while Waltman is on the ground, they put the Walls, STF, and Anaconda Vice on him all at once while Triple H is fuming on the outside. I think this would also help people hate Cena less as he would be teaming with the two most popular people in the IWC, and it would probably also increase ratings. Raw really needs some more top talent as well.

bcfccalum
07-29-2011, 01:04 PM
just want him to return, preferably with his best in the world gimmick

helmsley
07-29-2011, 01:19 PM
i think he will return as a face and he will have a gimmick "ayatollah of rock and rolla" but mixed a little bit with his savior one

TNA 'The very best'
07-29-2011, 01:49 PM
I would have undertake come out on Raw the night after EC, and say that this is his last WM, cut a promo on how even the deadman cant last forever, and that he want's on last match against the best in the world, and leaves an open invetation to any superstar that can give him one last show stealing match.
The next week on Raw have the likes of The Miz, R truth etc come out and say that it's there time to take over and by beating the Undertaker that will solidify there names in WWE history. And then on the screen, the clock comes up, 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 break the walls down. Y2J comes out and says that he has done everything in his career except beat the Undetaker at WM (same tuff everyone comes out with before facing the UT at WM) and that he excepts his challenge as he is the best in the world, setting up Y2J vs 'Taker at WM, Keeping Y2J as a face or tweener, the same they have done with HBK and HHH over the last 3 years, let them have an amazing match, at the end of the match the shake hands, 'Taker is inducted into the HOF at the same time,

The next night on Raw jericho turns heel and goes after the title with a new gimmick.

I personally really want to see this, and i dont think it's to much of a dream.

TNA 'The very best'
07-29-2011, 01:51 PM
Best Idea Ever, I would mark out like crazy, that would be a Mega-Feud, I'm jus sayin...

The one thing that makes the attitude era better than todays WWE is the fact that they had so may stables, The Brood, DX, The Ministry, The corporate Ministry etc,

So if they could get these guys into some kind of stables, it would be friggin sweet.

Reloval
07-29-2011, 03:06 PM
Y2J's not coming back anytime soon.

Danger
07-29-2011, 03:07 PM
I would have undertake come out on Raw the night after EC, and say that this is his last WM, cut a promo on how even the deadman cant last forever, and that he want's on last match against the best in the world, and leaves an open invetation to any superstar that can give him one last show stealing match.
The next week on Raw have the likes of The Miz, R truth etc come out and say that it's there time to take over and by beating the Undertaker that will solidify there names in WWE history. And then on the screen, the clock comes up, 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 break the walls down. Y2J comes out and says that he has done everything in his career except beat the Undetaker at WM (same tuff everyone comes out with before facing the UT at WM) and that he excepts his challenge as he is the best in the world, setting up Y2J vs 'Taker at WM, Keeping Y2J as a face or tweener, the same they have done with HBK and HHH over the last 3 years, let them have an amazing match, at the end of the match the shake hands, 'Taker is inducted into the HOF at the same time,

The next night on Raw jericho turns heel and goes after the title with a new gimmick.

I personally really want to see this, and i dont think it's to much of a dream.

I really like this idea. The only thing that i don't like about it is that we would have to wait until late February to see Y2J again.

Y2Jryder
07-29-2011, 04:02 PM

use this:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oh2FKENMoM&feature=feedrec_grec_index

Y2Jryder
07-29-2011, 04:10 PM
Have to agree with you there Y2Jryder. What the hell is he going on about?

hell yeah, you agreed with me:D

Lamar8902
07-29-2011, 05:01 PM
jericho should go to sd when he returns my scenario for his return :VVVVVVVV

christian is world champ and is a face with edge as his manager and orton has brought legacy back together but has added manu and sim snuka husky hariis to the group so now orton ted cody manu sim snuka and husky harris are dominating sd and orton gets #1 contender status and all of legacy start repeatidley beating down on e and c forcing edge in to hospital and putting him on ths shelf so now christian is alone and legacy are about to start a 5 on 1 assult on christian to put him on the shelf like edge and legasy start the beat down and then " 5 4 3 2 1 come on you know i got ya ye BREAK THE WALLS DOWN" jericho arrives and scares off legasy with a steel chair

this then sets up a feud for jericho and christian v legasy and we get to see christian v orton putting on great matches and jericho v orton putting on great matches and also y2j and christian are added as a
tag team so we get to see them teaming up again for a bit and the tag division can have a few new teams
from legasy and occasionaly y2j and christian together in the tag division

also we get to see the next best thing after we wont get to see e v c at wm for the title we could have christian thanking jericho for helping him giving him a shot at the world title at wm

how would you have y2j return

He should return how he left with the I don't give a fuck attitude and to Raw so he can feud with cm punk

StevenT8481
07-29-2011, 05:21 PM
idc how or why he comes back.
....just make it happen....
NOW!

CMpunk3:16
07-29-2011, 05:26 PM
He should return at the royal rumble and win. Then face cmpunk at wrestlemania for the wwe championship

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 05:31 PM
hell yeah, you agreed with me:D

The Rock never fails with his put downs though great post Y2Jryder

Enforcer23
07-29-2011, 05:46 PM
despite it being a bit out there i really think y2j wont return i want him to..but just dont think its ganna happen inless he comes in for one last match at WM