PDA

View Full Version : If Sting Is So Crazy..

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-28-2011, 09:51 PM
And he's just "haphazardly" throwing the makeup on, why are the white parts so defined? Shouldn't his white makeup be just as "smudged" and messed up as the rest of it?

I'm just asking a glaringly obvious question here.

helmsley
07-28-2011, 09:57 PM
well, i think he looks good haha, it suits him

Eve's Arse No.1
07-28-2011, 10:05 PM
is TNA worth watching again for this new Sting character?

helmsley
07-28-2011, 10:07 PM

no...... although it is refreshing, tna once again is making crazy storylines, and making sting a less credible character

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 10:45 PM
Well 1.7 million or under 2 million viewers watched it last week.... which isn't that bad for cable TV on Thursday Night....

AlexWorldOrder
07-28-2011, 10:55 PM
Well 1.7 million or under 2 million viewers watched it last week.... which isn't that bad for cable TV on Thursday Night....

Exactly. Gotta love fanboys.

zrdt12
07-28-2011, 10:56 PM

It reminds why I don't watch tna just awful. I turned it on thinking, oh maybe something decent could happen. Wrong, they made Sting a crazy clown or something?

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 11:02 PM
It reminds why I don't watch tna just awful. I turned it on thinking, oh maybe something decent could happen. Wrong, they made Sting a crazy clown or something?

^^^^People with short attention spans......^^^^^^
This explains lots about TNA/Impact Wrestling viewership.....

Kiss My Ass Club Member
07-28-2011, 11:13 PM
He looks ridiculous! Im glad he did not go to WWE and face Undertaker.

THEKEVINBRAND
07-28-2011, 11:17 PM
This is what I think about TNA haters:
http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/46068/car-restos/facepalm_implied.jpg

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 11:21 PM
He looks ridiculous! Im glad he did not go to WWE and face Undertaker.
Just thing Undertaker would be 18-1 if Sting had took Vince's money!!!!!

Eve's Arse No.1
07-28-2011, 11:23 PM
Just thing Undertaker would be 18-1 if Sting had took Vince's money!!!!!

I disagree i reckon they planned for Sting to lose thats why he didnt sign. Cant blame him

AlexWorldOrder
07-29-2011, 12:11 AM
I disagree i reckon they planned for Sting to lose thats why he didnt sign. Cant blame him

Yup.. That's the rule over there.. If you had anything to do with Vince's biggest headache, you will be paid well.. But buried on your way out.

AlexWorldOrder
07-29-2011, 12:15 AM
Sting should give himself props knowing that most actors that have tried the Joker gimmick, have had to use drugs to get that character down. He pulls it off so well, just like his crow gimmick he adapted for years.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 12:16 AM
Yup.. That's the rule over there.. If you had anything to do with Vince's biggest headache, you will be paid well.. But buried on your way out.

And Stings better then that and deserves more respect then that

RagnarokNRoll
07-29-2011, 12:22 AM
He seems more like Jim carrey's riddler then Heath ledger's joker.

jwt15
07-29-2011, 01:06 AM
This thread....The things WWE Fanboys will think about to try to pick some thing wrong with TNA

Mazza
07-29-2011, 05:29 AM
I for one love the crazy Sting character! It's funny, unpedictable and volatile, all 3 things go well in wrestling!
I see the character as a cross between the Joker and Ace Ventura, but credit to Steve Borden, he carries it off so well

CrowOfMurders
07-29-2011, 05:47 AM
And he's just "haphazardly" throwing the makeup on, why are the white parts so defined? Shouldn't his white makeup be just as "smudged" and messed up as the rest of it?

I'm just asking a glaringly obvious question here.

If Cena is Superman....

y doesn't have an S on his chest? y doesn't CM punk just use green kryptonite to beat him? Also, y isn't Punk bald?

BloodStone612
07-29-2011, 08:33 AM
If Cena is Superman....

y doesn't have an S on his chest? y doesn't CM punk just use green kryptonite to beat him? Also, y isn't Punk bald?

I hope you realize that you just lost all credibility by being too lazy to type "why." Is it REALLY that much harder to type two more letters?

I DVR TNA every Thursday. I watch the whole show every now and again, but DVR it because there are some parts that really make me cringe and I HAVE to fast forward. But, of course, since I prefer WWE over TNA, I am sure you "loyal" TNA followers will call me a WWE Fanboy. I was really into TNA when they were original, before they started trying to push only former WWE guys.

I will say this. I have always been a HUGE Sting fan. He is probably one of my favorites of all time. This is the first time I have ever disliked him. This new "Joker" character is just plain ridiculous. I hate it. That's just me. While the Sting character has always been a little crazy, he has never been over the top, "cheesy" crazy. Congrats, TNA. You have managed to turn Sting not into the Joker...but into a joke.

AlexWorldOrder
07-29-2011, 10:11 AM
You can't blame TNA on this. Sting has some creative control, and it wasn't like they called him and said "hey can you watch batman, and learn how to play the joker?" Sting has been playing with his character for a while now.

capn-edu
07-29-2011, 10:30 AM
You can't blame TNA on this. Sting has some creative control, and it wasn't like they called him and said "hey can you watch batman, and learn how to play the joker?" Sting has been playing with his character for a while now.

Yep i agree maybe Sting wants to be seen like this
idk just check other the joker gimmick?
but i hate it, he scares me as a clown rather the dominant Sting we used to see

Rassling_Fan
07-29-2011, 07:21 PM

Yeah, like how Goldberg won his last match in the WWE over their own home grown talent Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania. Or how Rey Mysterio won the World Title when in WCW he was never even a (legit) contender for the title. Or how Booker T won the World Title.

Pushing younger talent (or losing to the Undertaker at Wrestlemania) isn't a burial for the older. And aren't you the same people who said Joe's current losing streak is to build a story for him? How is that different from Sting losing at Wrestlemania to Taker?

Someone said he didn't sign with WWE because he was afraid how they would treat his character. In TNA, they changed his character into the Joker, which conflicts with his original gimmick and turns off some former Sting fans. It's stuff like this that makes me think the person behind the Sting has a different reason to not sign with the WWE.

tnawhat
07-30-2011, 09:18 AM
i quite like the new sting gimmick its refreshing

Spear-O-Matic
08-01-2011, 08:07 AM
Oh yeah, he is wayyyyyyy more Jim Carrey Riddler than Heath Ledger Joker.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-01-2011, 09:02 AM
I'm not gonna lie here. I forgot I created this thread lol!

eboy
08-01-2011, 04:16 PM
No the Sting Gimmicks good but the Rest is Garbage right now and i am a Fanboy of TNA

*Check The Sig*

Shameless I Know

Automatic
08-02-2011, 07:06 AM
I for one love the crazy Sting character! It's funny, unpedictable and volatile, all 3 things go well in wrestling!
I see the character as a cross between the Joker and Ace Ventura, but credit to Steve Borden, he carries it off so well

I agree with this.