PDA

View Full Version : Sting the new Network Rep.

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 08:53 PM
Well it was just revealed Sting is the new Network Representative....
1st thing he did made Mr Anderson vs Kurt Angle for later tonight a cage match with fortune at ringside..
Then made Abyss vs Kendrick a Ultimate X match..

Thoughts please???

helmsley
07-28-2011, 08:56 PM
really dont know where this storyline is going, i try to keep track but its really impossible.....such as shame :(

anderson vs angle in a cage? the first cage match they had was really good and i think this second one could be ppv material, but unfortunatelty, since its on impact it will be baaad.

abyss vs kendrick?? probably will end in DQ, otherwise i dont know how kendrick can keep the title

North Vegas Benny
07-28-2011, 09:04 PM
really dont know where this storyline is going, i try to keep track but its really impossible.....such as shame :(

^^^^^^This

TNA is a clusterfuck of ideas and storylines that go nowhere

Ruthless_Aggression
07-28-2011, 09:09 PM
Wait, wasn't their storyline reason for firing Mick Foley because they thought having a network representative was a bad idea?

KingOrton
07-28-2011, 09:14 PM
I try with TNA... I really do. I'm a straight A student in school and I can't for the life of me figure out half these storylines. Why all of a sudden is Sting apart of "The Network" ? Blows my mind.

helmsley
07-28-2011, 09:37 PM
I try with TNA... I really do. I'm a straight A student in school and I can't for the life of me figure out half these storylines. Why all of a sudden is Sting apart of "The Network" ? Blows my mind.

specially when he has a gimmick of a crazy clownish guy

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 10:46 PM
Turn out he played a trick on Bischoff and Hogan.... Very interesting....

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 10:48 PM
Wait, wasn't their storyline reason for firing Mick Foley because they thought having a network representative was a bad idea?

Thinking they looking for the right person to play the good guy to battle Bischoff and Hogan???? Only 2 people comes to mind..... Guess we'll have to wait and see????

AlexWorldOrder
07-28-2011, 11:00 PM
What's so hard to figure out?? Foley was "fired" because Hogan fooled them with his starpower, and double talk. Sting has been "in" with the network since the storyline began. He also said that someone else has a bigger "bark" than his. We'll see how the storyline folds.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-28-2011, 11:03 PM
Thinking they looking for the right person to play the good guy to battle Bischoff and Hogan???? Only 2 people comes to mind..... Guess we'll have to wait and see????

Maybe Doink the Clown???????

(sorry i have no idea so i just went for a random guy)

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 11:04 PM
What's so hard to figure out?? Foley was "fired" because Hogan fooled them with his starpower, and double talk. Sting has been "in" with the network since the storyline began. He also said that someone else has a bigger "bark" than his. We'll see how the storyline folds.

Exactly... I thinking we may find out in months to come who it is Sting been talking about???? Like you said other wise wait and see how the story is played out!!!

pgarcia79
07-28-2011, 11:37 PM
All I can do is shake my head at this bootleg joker rip-off sting character. And is now a network rep!? Every week, this just gets worse and worse.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-28-2011, 11:46 PM
All I can do is shake my head at this bootleg joker rip-off sting character. And is now a network rep!? Every week, this just gets worse and worse.

And i suppose his previous gimmick (and one of the best of all time) wasnt a rip off of any cult classic character? Leave Sting alone hes done more for this buisness then most.

AlexWorldOrder
07-28-2011, 11:53 PM
If you actually watch the fuckin show, you realize that he ended up NOT being the network executive.. It's someone else, who will eventually be revealed.

AlexWorldOrder
07-28-2011, 11:56 PM
And i suppose his previous gimmick (and one of the best of all time) wasnt a rip off of any cult classic character? Leave Sting alone hes done more for this buisness then most.

Some weren't around then, and some morons just love to bitch while not knowing much about anything.

sincara
07-29-2011, 02:49 AM
i really try to keep up to track with tna but they have lost me
will someone please explain what has been going on in the last month or so in tna please

pgarcia79
07-29-2011, 06:08 AM
Hey, I love sting just like everyone else. And that's why I bitch is cause it's like watching tna take a crap on him every week. He's sting the icon! and now it's like he's been relegated to nothing more than comic relief. What was interesting at first now has gotten lame real quick.

Lucha_Libre
07-29-2011, 06:12 AM
i really try to keep up to track with tna but they have lost me
will someone please explain what has been going on in the last month or so in tna please

Sting = World Champion
Brian Kendrick = X Divison
Beer Money = Tag Team
Mickie James = Knockouts
Miss Tessamacher & Tara = Knockout's tag champs

Mr Anderson won World title & then joined immortal
Sting won world title with the help of Kurt Angle - the number 1 contender
Sting claimed to be the new network representative and made the Ultimate X match and the steel cage match
Sting revealed then that he wasn't the network rep and it was a trick on Immortal
Kurt Angle won the Steel Cage match than's to Bully Ray

Spoiler line-up for HardCore Justice
="http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/tna-news/updated-spoiler-lineup-to-tna-hardcore-justice.php"

Siracul
07-29-2011, 06:55 AM
Oooooh really ?
So the first network executive Mick Foley brings back the second network executive Sting and gives him a World Championship match.
Then the network fires the first network executive because they trusted Hogan but don't fire the second network executive because they tricked Hogan into believing they believed him by firing the first network executive Mick Foley.
Also their second network executive has gone nutts and he's making matches now.
Wow :)
Writing at it's finest :') :')
Fuck you Russo

P.S : I am enjoying the hell out of the Joker Sting character though don't get me wrong.

sincara
08-01-2011, 03:58 AM
Sting = World Champion
Brian Kendrick = X Divison
Beer Money = Tag Team
Mickie James = Knockouts
Miss Tessamacher & Tara = Knockout's tag champs

Mr Anderson won World title & then joined immortal
Sting won world title with the help of Kurt Angle - the number 1 contender
Sting claimed to be the new network representative and made the Ultimate X match and the steel cage match
Sting revealed then that he wasn't the network rep and it was a trick on Immortal
Kurt Angle won the Steel Cage match than's to Bully Ray

Spoiler line-up for HardCore Justice
="http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/tna-news/updated-spoiler-lineup-to-tna-hardcore-justice.php"

thanks man now i can start watching tna again