PDA

View Full Version : Past v Present

Danster10
07-28-2011, 03:59 PM
Yo guys, my first post on here.. wanted to start with something that intrigues me.. If you could pick one match/rivalry/confrontation with superstars from past and present, what would it be?

I would love to see HBK, The Rock and CM Punk go at it in a an awesome feud!
All three guys are at worst, good on the mic, Rock and Punk are awesome. Also, all three guys are at least, good, in the ring, HBK and Punk being very very good.

What do you guys think?

Danielle20SxE
07-28-2011, 04:06 PM
Yo guys, my first post on here.. wanted to start with something that intrigues me.. If you could pick one match/rivalry/confrontation with superstars from past and present, what would it be?

All three guys are at worst, good on the mic, Rock and Punk are awesome. Also, all three guys are at least, good, in the ring, HBK and Punk being very very good.

What do you guys think?

I would like an HBK/Punk feud, like you said, just take The Rock out.

tittle97
07-28-2011, 04:09 PM

What do you guys think?

I'd like to see CM Punk have his fued with Benoit that never happened. Austin and Punk is obvious, but I'd like to see Angle/Daniel Bryan, Morrison/Jeff Hardy (spot monkey fest!), and ECW era Taz/Daniel Bryan.

Danster10
07-28-2011, 04:16 PM
I'd like to see CM Punk have his fued with Benoit that never happened. Austin and Punk is obvious, but I'd like to see Angle/Daniel Bryan, Morrison/Jeff Hardy (spot monkey fest!), and ECW era Taz/Daniel Bryan.

Yeah good shout with the Punk/Benoit that never happened. I also think an Orton/Angle would be cool, both when they were in their most intense and crazy characters.

tittle97
07-28-2011, 04:19 PM
Yeah good shout with the Punk/Benoit that never happened. I also think an Orton/Angle would be cool, both when they were in their most intense and crazy characters.

Thanks man
A lot of people hate on Orton, but I would like to see Orton/Angle. I think Randall can still put on a good match as shown with his fued with Christian.

HeelTurn
07-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Mr Perfect and Dolph Ziggler
Angle and Bret Hart
Edge and Christian vs JoMo and The Miz

the-rocks-stunner
07-28-2011, 04:28 PM
Cena vs The Rock!!!!!!!!!!!! wait

stinger13
07-28-2011, 04:31 PM
CM Punk vs Austin (If Punk wins Austin joins the SES. If Austin wins Punks have to have drinks with Austin after the match) Punk wins of course.

Ric Flair vs Daniel Bryan (Idk, I think this could be a great match with both in their prime. A very slow, methodical match) Flair wins.

Shawn Michaels vs AJ Styles (Showstopper vs Showstopper) HBK wins.

the-rocks-stunner
07-28-2011, 04:33 PM
Thanks man
A lot of people hate on Orton, but I would like to see Orton/Angle. I think Randall can still put on a good match as shown with his fued with Christian.

I'd like to see the twitter war roll into the ring @ WM27!

Hey you could have
Cena v Rock
Punk v Austin
Angle v Orton i would mark out that much i would have to change my name to mark! :D

StevenT8481
07-28-2011, 04:33 PM
Punk vs Austin. (i know its said too much, but i have strong beliefs that it would be epic.)
Taker vs Sting.
Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan.
Del Rio vs Eddie.

Some of the few i'd like to see.

AOF666
07-28-2011, 04:34 PM
Jake the Snake vs Randy Orton

Macho Man vs Edge

Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle

Mr. Perfect vs Dolph Ziggler

Y2J vs Punk

Danster10
07-28-2011, 04:35 PM
Thanks man

yeah i agree man, im really up for a taker/cm punk feud for a match at mania! Punk to win, alot of people might disagree and think the streak should stay alive, but this could be that jump for Punk to 'The Best in The World' to one of the best ever if he carries on the way he is, i really think that

the-rocks-stunner
07-28-2011, 04:37 PM
yeah i agree man, im really up for a taker/cm punk feud for a match at mania! Punk to win, alot of people might disagree and think the streak should stay alive, but this could be that jump for Punk to 'The Best in The World' to one of the best ever if he carries on the way he is, i really think that

if punk beat undertaker @ mania i would buy the next 20 monday night raw tickets and go live in america :D

Danster10
07-28-2011, 04:37 PM
Jake the Snake vs Randy Orton

Macho Man vs Edge

Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle

Mr. Perfect vs Dolph Ziggler

Y2J vs Punk

Punk/Y2J HAS to happen, it will be epic, Jericho heel.

Danster10
07-28-2011, 04:39 PM
if punk beat undertaker @ mania i would buy the next 20 monday night raw tickets and go live in america :D

haha, i second that! well.. sort of.. ha.
You think its realistic?

the-rocks-stunner
07-28-2011, 04:42 PM
20 raw tickets cost about 1500 to 2000 quid, the flight 600 dollars then i would buy a motor home for 3k plus 2k to live on so about 9-10k... yeah i think it's realistic! :D

Eve's Arse No.1
07-28-2011, 04:43 PM
Rick Rude vs Jericho would be a great match

the-rocks-stunner
07-28-2011, 04:45 PM
Rick Rude vs Jericho would be a great match

Man i can't even get over your sig pic :P but yeah rude vs jericho would be awesome

Rebel Lion
07-28-2011, 04:49 PM
Here's a few Past vs. Present feuds for you to ponder:

'Macho Man' Randy Savage vs. C.M. Punk (could you imagine the promos??)

Davey Richards vs. Chris Benoit

Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Perfect

HHH vs. Ultimate Warrior

Hart Foundation vs. Beer Money

Samoa Joe vs. Rikishi (2 agile, big Samoans would be EPIC!!!!)

A.J. Styles vs. Shawn Michaels

Kings Of Wrestling vs. Road Warriors

Alberto Del Rio vs. J.B.L. (Gimmick vs. Gimmick match)

Ric Flair vs. Edge

Sting vs. Undertaker

HeartlessAttack
07-28-2011, 04:50 PM
Randy Savage vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. CM Punk

Eve's Arse No.1
07-28-2011, 04:50 PM
Man i can't even get over your sig pic :P but yeah rude vs jericho would be awesome

I was sweating it because it was removed from the host site and i forgot to save it but i found a new one and to be honest its better

The_Awesome_One
07-28-2011, 05:02 PM
Punk V Jericho V Shawn Micheals V Christian (Fatal for way HIAC)

Christian V Edge

Punk V Jericho

Cena V Everyone

Danster10
07-28-2011, 05:04 PM
Punk V Jericho V Shawn Micheals V Christian (Fatal for way HIAC)

Christian V Edge

Punk V Jericho

Cena V Everyone

ha cena v everyone! like it, i cant wait for him to go super heel like hogan did, it has to happen some time

Eve's Arse No.1
07-28-2011, 05:10 PM
Christian V Edge

My heart sank when i realised this would never happen no Edge and Christian fued (apart from the one after Edge became King of the Ring) but you all know what i mean a recentish one when they were both in there prime.

StevenT8481
07-28-2011, 05:17 PM
Oh, another i'd wanna see would be Daniel Byran vs. Chris Benoit
that would be greatness!

thetheme
07-28-2011, 06:51 PM
Undertaker vs miz in a Hell in a Cell (so I could see the miz get destroyed)
Daniel Bryan vs Owen Hart
Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart
ADR vs Eddie
Macho Man vs John Morrison
Million Dollar Man vs CM Punk

helmsley
07-28-2011, 06:56 PM
macho man vs cena
undertaker vs sting
austin vs punk
daniel bryan vs kurt angle
orton vs jake "the snake"roberts