PDA

View Full Version : Bang! Bang!

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-28-2011, 03:02 PM
So I haven't seen a thread about this yet (If so.. Sorry for double posting).

Mick Foley has been fresh out of work for awhile now, and he has had his sights set on the WWE. Over the past few days I have had moments where I randomly began to think about what his role would be "if" he did come back. Personally I believe that the guy might come back as the GM, and the guy behind the laptop. He has always been known to have a goofy sense of humor, AND he has had some kind of special link to all of the Wrestlers that were imitated through the laptop. So it would make sense to make him that guy. He also joked about managing The Miz after he lost Alex Riley. THIS could be yet another possibility and hint at the future of Mick Foley.

I don't have my heart set on him coming back, but the possibilities are there. I am just opening up a discussion on this matter. And I would love to hear this song again in a stadium full of people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiPjGX7liAI&feature=related

Y2J___Y2J
07-28-2011, 03:19 PM
I would like to see him back as the GM.. and be siding with Punk against HHH if they go with that feud.. The possibilities are endless ...

capn-edu
07-28-2011, 03:20 PM
I would like to see him back as the GM.. and be siding with Punk against HHH if they go with that feud.. The possibilities are endless ...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this

HeelTurn
07-28-2011, 03:21 PM
Yeah Foley back as GM would be great, since his commentary spot is taken up now.

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-28-2011, 03:25 PM

That would be another top-notch storyline for CM Punks belt. Now I am hoping for something like this to happen.

Markedoutforlife
07-28-2011, 03:27 PM
He will be the special guest referee at mania rock vs. cena.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-28-2011, 03:27 PM
they will have to end the PG-era then

As soon as Foley appears its goes to 18+/MA

Reloval
07-28-2011, 03:29 PM
Foley to take Coles place on commentary, Lawler reverts back to the "heel" comentator, Cole moves to Smackdown only with Matthews. Booker T does something like be someones manager.

Automatic
07-28-2011, 03:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZoQ_E8GHsk

TNA 'The very best'
07-28-2011, 03:32 PM
Yeah Foley back as GM would be great, since his commentary spot is taken up now.

Him and booker on SD, every week they end up brawling, why the hell not.

HeelTurn
07-28-2011, 03:33 PM
Him and booker on SD, every week they end up brawling, why the hell not.

Throw in Nash and youll have the weirdest team ever lol

TNA 'The very best'
07-28-2011, 03:35 PM
Throw in Nash and youll have the weirdest team ever lol

This^^^^ i want to see.

imswm
07-28-2011, 03:39 PM
MF couldn't handle it last time he was in as an announcer--though with Steph and others producing the show, the yelling in the earphones might not be as bad. I don't see how they can claim he was Annon GM when everyone saw him in TNA at the same time the GM crap was going on. Yeah, I realize they pretend TNA doesn't exist, but this would be really insulting fans' intelligence, especially since Foley had a high media profile during the TNA run.

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-28-2011, 03:40 PM
Foley to take Coles place on commentary, Lawler reverts back to the "heel" comentator, Cole moves to Smackdown only with Matthews. Booker T does something like be someones manager.

Foley would be great on commentary. He has one of the best minds in wrestling, and he knows how to speak. Throw Kevin Nash and Paul Heyman into the mix and you have yourself an A-Team of Commentators.

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-28-2011, 03:44 PM
MF couldn't handle it last time he was in as an announcer--though with Steph and others producing the show, the yelling in the earphones might not be as bad. I don't see how they can claim he was Annon GM when everyone saw him in TNA at the same time the GM crap was going on. Yeah, I realize they pretend TNA doesn't exist, but this would be really insulting fans' intelligence, especially since Foley had a high media profile during the TNA run.

There are actually many ways to work around that. And both TNA an WWE are both infamous for insulting the intelligence of fans. But Mick Foley could easily say that he was pulling the strings from the basement of another organization (they refuse to refer to them by name), and everything would work out nicely.

tittle97
07-28-2011, 03:58 PM
Foley would be great on commentary. He has one of the best minds in wrestling, and he knows how to speak. Throw Kevin Nash and Paul Heyman into the mix and you have yourself an A-Team of Commentators.

I agree dude. If they gave Booker T a chance on commentary, they should at least put Nash on SD! with him. They both have chemistry and as much as Nash is sloth-like in the ring, he is funny as hell. If they hire Foley back, put him on Raw as the third guy along King and JR.

Tomsta666
07-28-2011, 04:12 PM
People saying bringing Foley back as anonymous RAW GM, didn't TNA do that a couple of months ago with the whole "The Network" thing!

tittle97
07-28-2011, 04:13 PM
People saying bringing Foley back as anonymous RAW GM, didn't TNA do that a couple of months ago with the whole "The Network" thing!

I think the endless GM angle needs to be forgotten about completely. It's drug on too long and it's dumb.

HeelTurn
07-28-2011, 04:15 PM
I think the endless GM angle needs to be forgotten about completely. It's drug on too long and it's dumb.

Yeah they could easily just have Triple H come out and say the mystery GM was fired or something, then bring out Foley

Danger
07-28-2011, 04:16 PM
I don't really want Mick to come back and have any position of power. It's been done about 6 trillion times now. I think he would be better suited as a mentor to some of the younger talent. Maybe as a manager. If his body can take it, he could have a couple of matches to help really put someone over. I'm thinking the Miz on that one.

eboy
07-28-2011, 04:18 PM
Foleys been away too Long love to see him as the GM

the-rocks-stunner
07-28-2011, 04:21 PM
i can guarantee he will return!.. why? i'm so sure? because he loves WWE @ the moment and only jonathan coachman would be stupid to miss out on the ''fun''

stinger13
07-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Commissioner Foley...make it happen

helmsley
07-28-2011, 07:49 PM
he can be the new gm of raw, i hope that he returns as a tv persona and not as a commentator

PandaMassacre
07-28-2011, 07:53 PM
he can be the new gm of raw, i hope that he returns as a tv persona and not as a commentator

He could also jump on board as a creative writer.

helmsley
07-28-2011, 07:55 PM
He could also jump on board as a creative writer.

that could actually be very good, i think he has some very good ideas and give some fresh feuds

i also think that he might just be signed in a legends deal like nash

PandaMassacre
07-28-2011, 07:57 PM
that could actually be very good, i think he has some very good ideas and give some fresh feuds

i also think that he might just be signed in a legends deal like nash

This right here is the most likely result. I can see this happening if he rejoined World Wide(Wrestling?) Entertainment.

zapphoman
07-28-2011, 08:17 PM
I would like to see good old Mick back in the WWE.

gohan
07-28-2011, 08:17 PM
mick is to good for tna they wre just making him look like a fool!!!!! it will be good to see floey back and hpoefully they will but him in the hall of fame he would make a good manger for cm punk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

TNA 'The very best'
07-28-2011, 08:33 PM
Does Raw actually need a GM, with it being the flagship, and the most likely home of HHH in his curent role, ( we all know he's stayingon tv an e wont beon SD full time) does the show need a GM, i know its been done before but i dont thinkit's needed right now,
As an on screen persona i would like him as someones manager, Maybe Tyler Reks,

And i def see him working behind the scenes,

steveorton
07-29-2011, 08:13 AM
So I haven't seen a thread about this yet (If so.. Sorry for double posting).

Mick Foley has been fresh out of work for awhile now, and he has had his sights set on the WWE. Over the past few days I have had moments where I randomly began to think about what his role would be "if" he did come back. Personally I believe that the guy might come back as the GM, and the guy behind the laptop. He has always been known to have a goofy sense of humor, AND he has had some kind of special link to all of the Wrestlers that were imitated through the laptop. So it would make sense to make him that guy. He also joked about managing The Miz after he lost Alex Riley. THIS could be yet another possibility and hint at the future of Mick Foley.

I don't have my heart set on him coming back, but the possibilities are there. I am just opening up a discussion on this matter. And I would love to hear this song again in a stadium full of people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiPjGX7liAI&feature=related

Yeah I wouldn't mind your scenario, I'm jus sayin...

Y2Jryder
07-29-2011, 08:22 AM
I liked Foley's theme song in the WWE, but I think his TNA theme song is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dI-V1Gk8-0&feature=related

Ontopic: please come back and show us some highlight reels one more time!

Grind_Bastard
07-29-2011, 09:50 AM
I want to see Mick as an on-screen character, no matter if Comissioner or manager, but I want him on TV!

NightWolf
07-29-2011, 09:53 AM
I liked Foley's theme song in the WWE, but I think his TNA theme song is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dI-V1Gk8-0&feature=related

Ontopic: please come back and show us some highlight reels one more time!

The highlight of this theme is the instrumentals, and the BANG BANG at the beginning of the song.

NightWolf
07-29-2011, 09:54 AM
I want to see Mick as an on-screen character, no matter if Comissioner or manager, but I want him on TV!

^^^ This. I want to see him anywhere actually. I miss the guy too.

SilverGhost
07-29-2011, 09:56 AM
Mick Foley back in the WWE sounds good to me lol

Y2Jryder
07-29-2011, 10:00 AM
The highlight of this theme is the instrumentals, and the BANG BANG at the beginning of the song.

The beginning of the a theme song is the most important thing about an entrance imo

tittle97
07-30-2011, 11:27 AM
From the front page....

According to several sources, Mick Foley’s comments about “thinking about” a position in WWE is a bit of a stretch. While no formal contract exists between Foley and WWE, we have been told by several different sources that Foley is slotted in for a Good Will Ambassador role for WWE.

“(WWE Chairman) Vince (McMahon) will no doubt feed Mick to someone when the time is right,” a key WWE insider told us, “but first Mick will be used for his charity work and recognition factor.”

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

PandaMassacre
07-30-2011, 12:58 PM
I laughed at this. Everytime somebody posts something about a wrestler they suddenly pop up in the news feed.

Example: Michael Tarver.

I would love to have Mick Foley back in any capacity. He could help the newer wrestlers in a big way.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 01:01 PM
I would love to have Mick Foley back in any capacity. He could help the newer wrestlers in a big way.

See i would prefer him as a TNA trainer as his hardcore matches were his best(obvious i know). And with WWE doing this whole PG era thing he would be wasted surely he could be better used on TNA and make some of there more boring superstars become more interesting so we have something to compete with WWE.