PDA

View Full Version : RVD and Generation Me

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 12:40 PM
As all is aware for the past week or so rumors has been floating around that Generation Me/the Young Bucks didn't have respect RVD or some of the veteran talent in TNA/Impact Wrestling... Never saying hi or asking for advice and such....

Then rumors also say RVD don't have respect for younger talent not willing to acknowledge them or even say hi back...

I guess it several ways of looking at this.... One thing is neither side will say the truth most likely.... Then one have to think it more then one knows to the story.... Although I do believe some younger talent in both TNA and WWE don't look up to Veteran talent.. Although the same can be said for the Veterans not show equal respect....

Any thoughts please share...

Rassling_Fan
07-28-2011, 12:52 PM
Maybe RVD was high when the Bucks said hi to him.

Sorry, but I couldn't help but think that is the case.

Automatic
07-28-2011, 12:54 PM
I wouldn't go to RVD for advice, he doesn't seem like a type that you go to for advice. I wouldn't even go for weed advice.

Ruthless_Aggression
07-28-2011, 12:55 PM
I've heard both sides of the story and can justifiably say that RVD came out as the bigger douche. He stated that Gen Me looked like "they just got out of highschool" and should've asked him for advice. While Gen Me's issue was simply they had no match on the card to begin with, thus giving nothing for RVD to review. But what really irked me was when RVD stated that creative is not using "him" to his full potential while the younger talent is left off the card, and therefore, with no paycheck.

Siracul
07-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Am I the only guy that thinks RVD is full of himself ?
I mean, it seems that it's not just a gimmick, and I don't mean him talking as a "legend" or "veteran" and being cross younger talents don't ask for tips.
But almost every single freaking interview, he talks as if he is his gimmick, the cocky (too cocky in my view) wrestler.
I just think that guy (RVD) is full of himself.

Y2J___Y2J
07-28-2011, 01:08 PM
Gen Me came out looking the better..
RVD didn't have to make a comment about them in the first place tbh and made himself look like a total knob-head.!

helmsley
07-28-2011, 01:11 PM
I mean, it seems that it's not just a gimmick, and I don't mean him talking as a "legend" or "veteran" and being cross younger talents don't ask for tips.
But almost every single freaking interview, he talks as if he is his gimmick, the cocky (too cocky in my view) wrestler.

agree 100% rvd always been like that

steveorton
07-28-2011, 01:18 PM

I 2nd this, I'm jus sayin...

CobraNightviper
07-28-2011, 01:50 PM
That's what I thought if you spend your whole life high then how the hell can you rember anything.
Maybe RVD was high when the Bucks said hi to him.

Sorry, but I couldn't help but think that is the case.

jordan1995
07-28-2011, 02:22 PM

i 3rd this

HeelTurn
07-28-2011, 02:27 PM
Yeah there are a lot more people on the roster they could have gone to instead of RVD, I know I would have rather gone to someone like Angle or even Sting.

Siracul
07-28-2011, 02:58 PM
Yeah there are a lot more people on the roster they could have gone to instead of RVD, I know I would have rather gone to someone like Angle or even Sting.

With Angle & Sting on the roster
Who the hell would want to go to a crackhead spot monkey ?
Yeah you RVD fans heard me, crackhead, pot smokin', spot monkey.
RVD is VERY and i mean VERY overrated, and him saying that he's underused by management... wtf man ? You're taking up young talents' TV time

AOF666
07-28-2011, 03:03 PM
Sounds like a bunch of high school drama to me.

Tay Moran
07-28-2011, 03:10 PM
Who really cares about Generation Me? they were jobbers in TNA and now they left to go job somewhere else thats it. RVD is a talented veteran and maybe they should have gone to him for advice, who knows maybe it would have helped thier careers.

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 03:20 PM
First off I agree with certain comments.... excellent points made by all.....

There's two or three ways I view RVD myself.....
1.... He a Veteran to ring, he knows things many young guys would like to know...
2.... Yeah he's always high on his self always one to brag, but what veteran to the ring don't or hasn't???
3.... Well he is RVD the Pot smoking fun guy..... Not the best one to go to , to ask for help.... There about 10 or 20 other guys in TNA Locker Room who would be better choices....

maar13
07-28-2011, 03:35 PM
I like RVD in the ring but he has always b een full of himself, everyone knows that.

So this guys from Gen Me probably said hi, He didn't care for it and since he make that trend with them probably just said: "why bother?"

ChrisQ1
07-28-2011, 05:17 PM
Like others have said he is very full of himself. In my opinion he is one of the most overrated wrestlers ever. He phones in his matches every single time, same move after same move. Little to no charisma, given he is athletic but he doesnt do anything for me and I believe that TNA are wasting alot of money on him when they could be bringing in younger talent from the likes of ROH and international wrestlers from Japan and Mexico who will try much harder than RVD does just because he thinks he deserves the top stop. I certainly wouldnt go to him for advice, he just doesnt seem like the kind of guy you could go up to and ask where to improve ect.

maar13
07-29-2011, 10:38 AM
Like others have said he is very full of himself. In my opinion he is one of the most overrated wrestlers ever. He phones in his matches every single time, same move after same move. Little to no charisma, given he is athletic but he doesnt do anything for me and I believe that TNA are wasting alot of money on him when they could be bringing in younger talent from the likes of ROH and international wrestlers from Japan and Mexico who will try much harder than RVD does just because he thinks he deserves the top stop. I certainly wouldnt go to him for advice, he just doesnt seem like the kind of guy you could go up to and ask where to improve ect.

I think I could argue the charisma thing. He can be overrrated if you will, be repetitive to but the thing is that people fllows the guy, don't matter how much of a jackass he mades out of himself. Even in TNA, hear the crowd, they never boo him and most are related to the IWC in some way so they would know when RVD says something and still when the guy is out there peopel cheer for him.

But the full of himself part probably was the part Gen Me saw and leave it like that.

RagingBallsFTW
07-31-2011, 12:14 AM
With Angle & Sting on the roster
Who the hell would want to go to a crackhead spot monkey ?
Yeah you RVD fans heard me, crackhead, pot smokin', spot monkey.
RVD is VERY and i mean VERY overrated, and him saying that he's underused by management... wtf man ? You're taking up young talents' TV time

Yup, when TNA gave him the title after a month with the company and not younger talents like Samoa Joe, Pope, etc. was complete BS.