PDA

View Full Version : Impact Wrestling by Eboy (Post Bound for Glory)

eboy
07-28-2011, 10:04 AM
Impact Wrestling

So this is my Booking of TNA going forward I’ve Decided to start of the Impact Show after Bound for Glory This Year here is the Roster

Bound for Glory Results

* Gunner Def Crimson

* TV Title: Eric Young Def The Rock (Jonathon Coachman)- (Who came to TNA as Bischoff Right hand Man but Turned on Bischoff since EB has Punished The Coach)

* TNA Tag Team Championships- The British Invasion Def Mexican America & Beer Money inc to capture the Titles

* Mr Anderson (Now back as Face) Def Bully Ray

* TNA Knockouts Championship- Velvet Sky Def Mickie James, Winter & Angelina Love to win the Belt

* Ultimate X Match- TNA X-Division Title- Alex Shelley Def Brian Kendrick & Austin Aries

* Winner owns TNA: Sting (w/ Dixie Carter) def Jeff Jarrett (W/ Eric Bischoff & Hulk Hogan) after Hogan turned on Bischoff

* Jonathon Coachman is announced as New TNA General Manager

* TNA World Heavyweight Championship- Matt Morgan Def AJ Styles, Samoa Joe & Kurt Angle to win the Title

Siracul
07-28-2011, 10:12 AM
Impact Wrestling

So this is my Booking of TNA going forward I’ve Decided to start of the Impact Show after Bound for Glory This Year here is the Roster

Bound for Glory Results

* Gunner Def Crimson

* TV Title: Eric Young Def The Rock (Jonathon Coachman)- (Who came to TNA as Bischoff Right hand Man but Turned on Bischoff since EB has Punished The Coach)

* TNA Tag Team Championships- The British Invasion Def Mexican America & Beer Money inc to capture the Titles

* Mr Anderson (Now back as Face) Def Bully Ray

* TNA Knockouts Championship- Velvet Sky Def Mickie James, Winter & Angelina Love to win the Belt

* Ultimate X Match- TNA X-Division Title- Alex Shelley Def Brian Kendrick & Austin Aries

* Winner owns TNA: Sting (w/ Dixie Carter) def Jeff Jarrett (W/ Eric Bischoff & Hulk Hogan) after Hogan turned on Bischoff

* Jonathon Coachman is announced as New TNA General Manager

* TNA World Heavyweight Championship- Matt Morgan Def AJ Styles, Samoa Joe & Kurt Angle to win the Title

I would say Styles should win but Morgan does need his break out moment, let's hope he'd have recovered by Bound For Glory time.
I also would add a 4th participant in the MiTB, since Sabin is out with injury and Gen Me left, what about resigning Jay Lethal and make him a surprise participant ? If not then Amazing Red (although I'd prefer Lethal)

Other than that great booking (Do notice I'm not a fan of women's wrestling so I didn't include that one in the rating)
Also what do people see in Anderson ? Other than his mic skills I don't find myself giving a shit about him, when he was a face he barely got me to react, and now as a heel I couldn't care less about him.

eboy
07-28-2011, 10:40 AM
I would say Styles should win but Morgan does need his break out moment, let's hope he'd have recovered by Bound For Glory time.
I also would add a 4th participant in the MiTB, since Sabin is out with injury and Gen Me left, what about resigning Jay Lethal and make him a surprise participant ? If not then Amazing Red (although I'd prefer Lethal)

Other than that great booking (Do notice I'm not a fan of women's wrestling so I didn't include that one in the rating)
Also what do people see in Anderson ? Other than his mic skills I don't find myself giving a shit about him, when he was a face he barely got me to react, and now as a heel I couldn't care less about him.

wow it looks like someone should try their own TNA Booking:)

Thanks for the Feed Back i went for Morgan because i believe its his Time and styles obviously deserved but then so did Joe so i went with Morgan just becuase Joe & Styles are already widly Considered as Main Event and i wanted to put Morgan amongst them

and i am huge Anderson Mark he was Entertaining as Hell when hes face so thats just me

eboy
07-28-2011, 10:41 AM
Roster

Owner: Dixie Carter

General Manager: Jonathon Coachman

Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion- Matt Morgan
Impact Wrestling Tag Team Champions- The British Invasion
Impact Wrestling X-Division Champion- Alex Shelley
Impact Wrestling TV Championship- Eric Young
Impact Wrestling Knockouts Champion- Velvet Sky

A.J. Styles
Abyss
Amazing Red
Anarquia
Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Brian Kendrick
Bully Ray
Chris Sabin (Injured)
Christopher Daniels
Crimson
D'Angelo Dinero
Devon
Gunner
Hernandez
James Storm
Jeff Jarrett
Jesse Neal
Kazarian
Kurt Angle
Magnus
Mr. Anderson
Murphy
Robbie E
Samoa Joe
Shannon Moore
Sting
Zema Ion

Knockouts
Madison Rayne
Tara
Angelina Love
winter
Ms Tessmacher
Rosita

Released
RVD
Matt Hardy
Scott Steiner
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Okada
Sarita
Anarquia (once his Contract has Expired)

eboy
07-28-2011, 12:07 PM
Impact Wrestling 1

1. Commentators Welcome; Tonight we hear from Hulk Hogan and Fortune but up first The Blueprint and New World Champion Matt Morgan

2. Matt Morgan comes down The Pyro goes off he has the Title Belt in hand as he gets the Mic and steps through the Ropes

“Impact Zone I am finally the World Champion and I knew this would happen From Day one I was genetically Programmed to be the Best and know I have the World Title to prove it I am going to be a Champion you can all be Proud of a Champion you can all believe in your Children will pester you about Buying my merchandise and for that I apologise but I am going to be the Biggest Name in Wrestling’s Second Era no more Has-beens clinging on holding us down the Young stars are out of the Blocks and that’s Everything I symbolise and therefore everything Impact Wrestling Stands for”

Kurt Angles Music hits he comes down gets in the Ring stares Morgan Down then hugs him and Raises his hand in Victory then leaves

Morgan celebrates with the Fans When Samoa Joe’s Music Hits

“Morgan you a Fraud I see you parading in the Ring telling these fans what an Upstanding citizen you are when they all know you screwed me out of the World Title at Bound for Glory and I am going to do all these people a Favour and save them the Disappointment of when your True Colours are Revealed and I am going to take that Title from you”

Now Here is The Coach who announces Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles in a No.1 Contender match in tonight’s Main Event

3. James Storm Def Anarquia (W/ Hernandez) at 12 mins

Finish: Storm hit the Eye of the Storm after stopping Anarquia doing a Moonsault by pushing his Legs either side of the Turnbuckle

4. After The Match Hernandez plays to the Crowed who are Cheering him on as he hits a Boarder Toss on Anarquia

5. Break

6. Murphy is back and is in action Next

7. Murphy Def Robbie E at 8 mins

Finish: Robbie E went for a Kneckbreaker but Murphy countered into a Pump handle Slam for the pin

8. Fortune Speaks next

9. Outcome fortune AJ Styles has the Mic

“Now Boys were are Family and No Matter what we’ll always have each others backs and when we decided to leave Immortal and take this Company back well now that’s Happened and we are so Proud that the House we built with our Bodies on the Line and our hears in our Mouths and we hope you fans enjoyed us doing it but now the Time has come to Move on to move on from Bischoff and to… *He starts to well up*…time to move on from Fortune *The Crowed is Shocked* that’s Right we are Disbanding there is nothing left to fight against Immortal is Dead so guys for one last Time lets Throw one up *they all hit the Fortune taunt* and thank you boys they all hug then AJ leaves the Ring then Daniels then Kazarian.

Storm Motions to Roode to go to the Back but Roode says No *Roode gets the Mic*

“James maybe that should go for us to… *the Fans in Disbelief again* now I love you like a Brother and you’re the greatest friend in the World to me and that wont change but dude I have to go Solo and focus on my Dream to become World Champion”

James hugs him and leaves him in the Ring

Robert Roode stands alone as we head to Break

10. Break

11. Amazing Red Def Zima Ion at 12 mins

Finish: Ion had Red on his knees drilled him with a Shot and another then goes Springboard but Red Leaps to his feet hits Code Red for the Pin and the Win

12. Velvet Sky & Alex Shelley celebrate their Respective title wins Chris Sabin comes in says he's really Proud of them Both

13. Mr Anderson Def Gunner at 13 mins

Finish: Gunner went big boot Anderson ducked under followed it up with a Mic Check for the win

14. after the Match Crimson comes through the Crowed and stands above Gunner and says “This is the Turning Point”
15. Hulkster is on his Way to the Ring

16. Hulk Hogan comes down for the First time in a Year the Impact zone is on its Feet for the Hulkster he comes down

“Thank you very much Impact Wrestling Zone you know I really am very Sorry about what I did I wasn’t thinking and I was being Selfish and at the end of tonight Broadcast I walk away from Wrestling for Good what Morgan said was Right its Time to hand over to the New Guys but I just wondered if you’d find it in your heart to forgive the Hulkster and just allow me my legacy”

*The Fans are on their feet applauding a Crying Hogan*

when the Lights go off and out comes Sting No Crazy Joker Face Paint just Sting

“Hulk there is nobody was nobody and will be nobody like you and we all thank you for Building Wrestling off your Back Brother and you and me have never seen Eye to Eye but there is nobody I respected More and last Night The Real Hulk Hogan stood up and claimed back his Legacy and Hulk I want to thank you”

Sting leaves Hogan in the Ring Hogan hits his Trademark Poses he walks backstage then comes back and says “I HOPE YOU ENJOYED HULKAMANIA!!!!!!!!” The Crowed cheer, Cry and all sorts as Hogan departs Wrestling for Good

17. Break

18. Kurt Angle says he's going to train Fully on the Olympics now but he will be back

19. Robert Roode Def Bully Ray at 15 mins

Finish: Ray went for the Second Rope Leg Drop but Roode stopped him and hit a Spinebuster for the 3

20. Main Event time

21. No.1 Contenders- Samoa Joe Def AJ Styles at 14 mins

finish: The Referee was down when Styles went styles clash Kaz ran down and hit the Superkick on Styles?? Then Joe Pins him Ref Counts it what the Hell Just happened?

eboy
07-29-2011, 04:23 AM
TNA BACKFIRE!!!!
-what went down on Impact-

* Matt Morgan celebrated his Title Win, Angle put him over, Joe made a Scene and a No.1 Contenders Match is made for That Night
*James Storm beat Anarquia- after the Match Hernandez hit a Boarder Toss on Anarquia to end Mexican American
*Murphy Destroyed Robbie E
* Fortune disbanded, Beer Money did the Same
* Amazing Red Def Zima Ion
* Alex Shelley & Velvet Sky celebrate their Title wins with Chris Sabin
* Mr Anderson Def Gunner
* Crimson indicates that he and Gunner will meet at Turning Point
* Hulk Hogan left Wrestling Forever
* Robert Roode Def Bully Ray
* No.1 Contenders Match- Samoa Joe Def AJ Styles after Kazarian turned on Him

eboy
07-29-2011, 04:48 AM
Impact Wrestling 2

1. Out comes Kazarian he walks down to the Ring

“AJ Styles I bet your Probably wondering why Kazarian had to cost you the World Title Shot last week on Impact well last week on Impact Fortune Disbanded… and your reasoning was we could all go and take what we wanted well we all want the Same thing AJ and that’s the World Heavyweight Championship so I will become the World Champion very soon but before I am going to make my name at your Expense so I went to Coach and he agreed a One on One Match for Turning Point”

Here comes Christopher Daniels

“Kazarian I know AJ will accept that Challenge but you see this isn’t Turning Point this is Tonight and Tonight I’ll face you one on one”

Kaz looks Shocked its Daniels vs Kazarian tonight

2. No.1 Contenders for Knockouts Championship- Tara Def Angelina Love at 9 mins

Finish: Angelina love went Botox Kick but Tara caught here then went Perfect-Plex for the quick Pin

3. James Storm is backstage Boozing

4. Hernandez is talking to a Roadie Backstage when Anarquia approaches him tells him to watch his step tonight

5. Coaches Office Amazing Red says he’s been on a Role of Late and then is interrupted by Austin Aries who says he wasn’t the one pinned at Bound For Glory so he deserves another Shot Coach makes a No.1 Contenders Match Tonight and also Brian Kendrick gets his title Rematch next week

6. Break

7. Samoa Joe the No.1 Contender is Here

8. Non Title Match- Devon & The Pope Def The British Invasion at12 mins

Finish: Williams went for a Clothesline on Devon who ducked Williams knocked Magnus off the Apron turned into the 3DDE (Devon picks up in 3d position The Pope comes off the top hits the Code breaker DDE)

9. Jeff Jarrett asks Dixie for Forgiveness she tells him he doesn’t mean anything to her anymore he's just another Wrestler and he has a Match Tonight against Hernandez

10. No.1 Contenders for the X-Division championship- Austin Aries Def Amazing Red at 12 mins

Finish: Red and Aries were battling up top Red Knocks him down when Tara comes out of Nowhere and Pushes Red of the Top Aries catches him and hits Brain Buster

11. After the Match the Crowed is Shocked when Tara & Aries kiss

12. Break

13. Still to come- Kazarian vs Daniels + Samoa Joe speaks

14. Hernandez Def Jeff Jarrett at 11 mins

Finish: Jarrett went Stroke but Hernandez counters into the Boarder Toss for the Pin and the Win

15. after the Match Anarquia came down and attacked Hernandez, Hernandez turned it Round but Anarquia hit a low Blow before destroying him with a Chair

16. Coaches office Gunner goes into his office and says that if Crimson wants another match at Turning Point it’s on

17. Backstage Jeff Jarrett finds James Storm boozing the Two reminisce about both being from Tennessee then they agree to form a Team

18. A Video Package Hyping the Arrival of the American Wolves

19. Out comes Samoa Joe

“Matt Morgan now its official I will challenge for the Championship at Turning Point and I will get my Opportunity to become The World Champion like I deserve. Because Morgan you can’t beat me I best Wrestler in the God dam World now a lot of People have claimed that recently but I will prove it at Turning Point”

Here Comes Matt Morgan

“you know Joe you act like this Big Important Star but really you’ve only be Champion the Same amount of times as I have 1 so I guess who ever leaves Turning Point as Champion will be able to claim their the Best in the World Today and I guarantee that it will be the Star of Wrestling’s second Generation The Blueprint Matt Morgan”
Morgan turns and walks away as Joe Screams

“I am Better than you, I will be World Champion”

20. Main Event time

21. Christopher Daniels Def Kazarian at 12 mins Via DQ

Finish: Kazarian pushed Daniels for the Ropes to the Floor Kaz dived through the Ropes but Daniels hit a Dropkick then started pounding on Kaz then out of desperation Kaz got a Chair and Blasted Daniels with it

22. after the Match AJ Styles Jumped Kazarian and hit The Styles Clash to end Impact

eboy
07-29-2011, 04:55 AM
http://www.lethalwow.com/wrestlingnews/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/tna-turningpoint.jpg

Match Card

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Matt Morgan (C) vs Samoa Joe

AJ Styles vs Kazarian

TNA X-Division Championship
Alex Shelley (C) vs Austin Aries

TNA Knockouts Championship
Tara vs Velvet Sky (C)

Crimson vs Gunner

+ Just Announced

TNA Tag Team Championship
Devon & The Pope vs The British Invasion (C)

eboy
07-29-2011, 09:23 AM
Impact Wrestling 3

1. Commentators welcome us to the Show Tonight: A Contract Signing between Morgan & Joe, Plus X-Division Championship- Alex Shelley vs Brian Kendrick + Bully Ray & Gunner vs Crimson & Mr Anderson

2. Murphy Def Anarquia at 12 mins

Finish: Anarquia was about to charge at Murphy in the Corner when Hernandez Music hits Anarquia charges but Murphy puts up the Elbow then hits a Full Nelson slam for the Pin and the Win

3. After the Match Hernandez came down to the Ring and handcuffed Anarquia to the Ropes then gets the Mic

“You Know Anarquia look at me know more stupid attire (Hernandez is back to wearing his Mexican Shorts instead of his Currant Ridicules Look) no more women no more stupid Flag I am Standing up and doing this for myself Anarquia I am getting back to where I was before Hogan & Bischoff and it starts at Turning Point as we meet in a Border line Brawl and I am looking forward to it and I will win and you wont be able to do anything about it”

Hernandez puts the Key within Reach of Anarquia then leaves

4. Mr Anderson vs Bully Ray is announced for Turning Point

5. James Storm & Jeff Jarrett name their Tag Team The Tennessee Express

6. A Video Highlighting the Arrival of the American Wolves

7. Break

8. Robert Roode Def Christopher Daniels via Time out

Finish: after an Epic Bout The Bout went to the Time Limit as Roode just locked in the Arm Bar

9. After the Match Robert Roode & Daniels decide to meet again at Turning Point

10. Mr Anderson gets an Invitation from Bully Ray

11. The Tennessee Express Def Robbie E & Zima Ion at 9 mins

Finish: Jarrett went Stroke on Robbie E Storm hit a Superkick before Jarrett Drops him for the 1 2 3

12. Jarrett & Storm Shake hands at a Job Well done

13. Mr Anderson heads out to the Parking lot to find Bully Ray stood at the Other end with Some Local Competitor he has him beaten down

Bully Ray: Anderson come on come take a Shot I mean you’re an asshole come this is right up your Street
Anderson: na I’m fine
Bully Ray: oh so your just going to leave this kid to me Great Role Model
Anderson I Am Not a Role Model I am an ASSHOLE

Anderson walks off leaving Bully Ray angered Ray Powerbombs the Kid on a Car Bonnet

14. Break

15. Up next the X-Division Championship we get a Hype Video

16. TNA X-Division Championship- Alex Shelley Def Brian Kendrick at 16 mins

Finish: Kenrick went Moonsault Shelley Kip up then caught him in Slice Bread position hits it 1 2 3

17. After the Match Austin Aries comes down with Tara Shelley & Aries go at it Tara hits the Low Blow on Shelley then they both put the Boots to Shelley then Velvet Sky runs out takes down Tara then Shelley turns it round on Aries throws him over the Top Shelley & Sky stand tall in the Ring

18. The Ring is being Set up for the Contract Signing

19. JB is with Kazarian backstage

Kaz says that AJ was selfish and a Hypocrite he was just as happy to hold me down as Bischoff & Hogan were and then he tried to dump me on the Scrap heap but its had the Reverse effect and he will make his name at the Hand of Styles

20. Back in the Ring and its time for the Contract Signing

21. Coach invites both men down both take seats either side of the Table

Coach speaks first “This is the Contract signing for the Main Event of Turning Point Matt Morgan vs Samoa Joe for the TNA Championship gentleman I now invite you to check The Contract”

Both Joe and Morgan check the Contract

Coach continues “And now your final words before Signing”

Coach hands the Mic to Joe

“Matt Morgan you know I’m better than you and you know that you can talk about Merchandise and fans all you want but it wont save you in this ring at Turning Point for the Samoan Onslaught known as Samoa Joe”

“Mr Morgan” coach continues as he hands him the Mic

“HaHa Joe you certainly talk a big game but at the End of the day do you really believe it I mean I look in your eyes are you really that good I mean you’ve won the Title the same amount of times I have in the last year you really didn’t do anything so right now I’m the one on fire and I can 100% Truthfully state that Sunday I am walking out the World Champion”

Both Men sign but as Morgan goes to leave Joe Jumps him and beats him down when Styles runs down to make the Save when Kazarian comes down and hits the Flux Capacitator through the Table

22. Break

23. Main Event Time

24. Bully Ray & Gunner Def Mr Anderson & Crimson via DQ

Finish: Crimson nailed Gunner with a Chair right in the middle of the Match

25. After the Match Crimson & Gunner brawl to the Ring then Mr Anderson hit the Mic Check on Bully Ray to close Impact

eboy
07-30-2011, 04:23 AM
http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/hhernandez3.jpg
this is hernandez attire now hes split with Anarquia

eboy
08-01-2011, 06:27 AM
Impact Wrestling 4

1. We Open the Show with Highlights of Last Weeks Contract Signing Coach has Made a Huge Main Event Tonight- AJ Styles & Matt Morgan vs Kazarian & Samoa Joe

2. Gunner Def Amazing Red at 12 mins

Finish: Amazing Red went for the 718 Kick but Gunner Speared him mid Move for the 1 2 3

3. After the match Gunner continued to beat down on him when Crimson ran down with the Sledge Hammer Gunner runs away these two come to a Head at Turning Point

4. Backstage: Matt Morgan says that at Turning Point he Cements his Place at the Very Top of TNA

5. Tara & Austin Aries come down Aries gets the Mic

“Now Tara my beautiful Lady its been kind of Fun the last few weeks targeting That Bimbo Velvet and that Geek Alex Shelly”

They Snog Furiously

“But some people are wondering Why you’d Turn on the Fans Like this”

They Begin to laugh, Tara takes the Mic

“Well Austin Baby if these People want to know why I turned on them then I’ll tell them its because I met the Man of my dreams you! And you showed me that we are the Best Wrestling Couple ever and velvet Sunday at Turning Point I’ll take that title from you, you Bitch”

Aries laughs and take the Mic Back “and that goes the same for you Alex Shelley”

Here comes Shelley & Sky, Shelley has the Mic

“Now you too do you honestly think these people want to see two dodgy Hippy Couple Smooching in the Ring so I guess Velvet and I will do something about that”

Shelley & Sky run down to the Ring they battle for a While Tara & Aries get the upper Hand Tara hits the Widows Peak on Velvet & Aries hits the Brain Buster on Shelley

6. Break

7. Murphy Def Shannon Moore at 9 mins

Finish: Moore hit the Superkick on Murphy Moore calls for Jesse Neal to hand him the Book of diligaf but Neal refuse and Murphy hits a Big Boot and follows it up with a Pump Handle Slam

8. Backstage: Samoa Joe says “Sunday I Retake my place at the Top of TNA for Good and prove that I am the True Greatest Wrestler in the World”

9. Christopher Daniels Def Robbie E at 13 mins

Finish: Robbie E went Kneckbreaker but Daniels counters into Angles Wings follows up BME for the 3

10. After the Match Robert Roode comes out and stares down Daniels

11. Backstage: Mr Anderson is looking for Bully Ray

12. A Video airs with The American Wolves are coming

13. The American Wolves come out onto this Ramp to standing Ovations when all of a Sudden The Tennessee Express Comes out and the Two Teams stare down and then The Wolves point to the Turning Point Logo TTE nod its on!

14. Break

15. Mr Anderson is seen leading an Old Lady into the Arena

16. Rosita Def Ms Tessmacher at 13 mins

finish: Ms Tessmacher went for Ass-Tastic to the delight of the Crowed then she turned back round charged at Rosita in the Corner Rosita put the Boot in the face then followed that up with a Moonsault for the 1 2 3

17. Backstage Bully Ray walks into his locker room and all of a Sudden this old woman Jumps on him and starts Snogging the hell out of him Ray pushes here away then puts her over his Shoulder walks out to the Stage where he's Jumped by Anderson with a Steel Pipe Anderson Finish the Set up with a Mic Check on the Stage

Anderson gets the Mic “we all know why I did that Because I am a ASSHOLE… … ASSHOLE”

18. Main Event time
19. Kazarian & Samoa Joe Def AJ Styles & Matt Morgan at 19 mins

Finish: Joe Knocked Styles off the Top through a Table at Ringside Morgan Chokeslams Kazarian then Gets Rolled up by Samoa Joe with his Feet on the Ropes Joe Gets the 3

20. Samoa Joe is happy he just Pinned the World Champ even if it was dodgy as we end Impact

eboy
08-01-2011, 06:30 AM
http://www.lethalwow.com/wrestlingnews/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/tna-turningpoint.jpg

Match Card

AJ Styles vs Kazarian

Mr Anderson vs Bully Ray

Tara vs Velvet Sky (C)

Crimson vs Gunner

Christopher Daniels vs Robert Roode

The American Wolves vs The Tennessee Express

Boarder line Brawl
Hernandez vs Anarquia

eboy
08-01-2011, 07:11 AM
Turning Point Coming soon

eboy
08-02-2011, 05:28 AM
TNA Turning Point 2011 Part 1

Match Card

AJ Styles vs Kazarian

Mr Anderson vs Bully Ray

Tara vs Velvet Sky (C)

Crimson vs Gunner

Christopher Daniels vs Robert Roode

The American Wolves vs The Tennessee Express

Boarder line Brawl
Hernandez vs Anarquia

Theme Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA2tlWPWhjw

1. Commentators welcome us to the show and we will kick off with the Knockouts Championship

2. TNA Knockouts Championship- Velvet Sky © vs Tara
Tara hits a Suplex for 2
Tara hits a Standing Moonsault for 2
Velvet hits a Clothesline followed by a Roll up for 2
Velvet Sky plants the DDT but the Referee is Distracted by Austin Aries, Alex Shelley comes out and beats up Aries but in the ring Tara took off her knee brace and nailed Sky with it but only gets 2
Tara goes Widows peak but Velvet counters into a roll up for 2
Velvet Sky counters a Powerbomb Velvet counters into an f5 move for 2
Velvet Sky hits a DDT for the Win

Velvet Sky Def Tara at 11 mins to retain the Knockouts Championship

3. Backstage: Robert Roode & Daniels are with The Coach they say they want an out and out win so tonight No Count outs no DQ no time limit Coach agrees

4. Highlights of the Anarquia vs Hernandez feud

5. Rosita wishes Anarquia good luck

6. Boarder line Brawl (No Holds barred falls count anywhere- loser leaves TNA) Hernandez vs Anarquia

Hernandez sends Anarquia into the Steps
Hernandez throws a Chair to Anarquia then dives through the Ropes on him with the Chair in the way
Anarquia hits a Suplex on the ramp for 2
Hernandez goes Springboard Shoulder block but Anarquia blasts him with a Kendo Stick
Anarquia blasts him with a Chair for 2
Anarquia goes for Hernandez with the Chair again but this time Snap Slam by Hernandez
Hernandez puts the Trash Can over Anarquia head then goes Springboard shoulder dive
Anarquia Powerbomb on Hernandez onto the Chair but only gets 2
Hernandez hits the Drop toe hold on Anarquia onto a Chair
Hernandez hits the Boarder Toss on Anarquia through Table for the 3

Hernandez Def Anarquia at 15 mins

Anarquia is gone from TNA

7. The American Wolves are getting Ready

8. A Highlight package of the American Wolves in ROH

9. The American Wolves vs The Tennessee Express

Edwards hits a Top Rope Elbow on Jarrett for 2
Jarrett & Storm hit a Double Back Drop on Richards for 2
Richards hits a High Cross Body from the Top on Jarrett for 2
Storm & Jarrett plant Richards with a Powerbomb for 2
The American Wolves hit the Powerbomb Back Breaker combo on Storm for 2
Storm & Jarrett hit a Baseball slide into Boston Crab Combo edwards wont tap Richards Breaks it up with a Super Kick
Richards locks the Sharpshooter on Jarrett but Storm breaks it up with a Superkick
Storm hits Eye of the Storm on Richards for 2
Edwards went Suicide Dive on Jarrett
The American Wolves hit the elevated Cutter on Storm but only get 2
They go for Superkick German Suplex combo but Jarrett Moves meaning Edwards kicking Richards then TTE hit The Stroke/Superkick Combo but only get 2
Edwards throws Jarrett over the Top Storm hits Edwards with a Superkick Richards goes for a Powerbomb but Jarrett hits him with the Knucks and Storm gets the Roll up and the 3

The Tennessee Express Def The American Wolves at 16 mins

10. Velvet Sky is backstage with Alex Shelley
VS: Thanks Alex for having My back out there
AS: Your Welcome I and I bet they’re not done I bet you they got Something up their Sleeve
VS: and you know what I am going to have your back like you had mine
AS: Thanks… Aries tonight your going to be Gunned Down by one half of the Motor City Machine Guns Alex Shelley
VS: Boo yah Bitches

11. Highlights of Robert Roode vs Daniels from Impact

12. Must be a Winner Match- Robert Roode vs Christopher Daniels

Roode hits Clothesline on Daniels for 2
Daniels hits Top Rope Elbow for 2
Daniels hits the Suplex bounced of the Ropes for 2
Roode hits 3 German Suplexes for 2
Daniels hits a Kick to the side of the Head knock Roode out of the Ring then goes Suicide Dive
Roode hits Daniels with a Press Slam on the Railing
Roode hits Second Rope Leg Drop for 2
Roode locks in Sharpshooter but Daniels Wont Tap
Daniels hits a Top Rope Drop kick
Daniels goes for Angles wings but Roode counters into Northern Lights Suplex
Roode goes the Rolling Kneck Snap for 2
Roode drops the Knee for 2
Roode goes Spinebuster but Daniels hits atomic Drop
Daniels hits Death Valley Driver for 2
Daniels hits STO for 2
Daniels hits Top Rope Elbow for 2
Daniels goes Angels wings but Roode counters into Fujiwawa Arm Bar Daniels wont tap
Daniels finally hit Angels wings but only got 2
Daniels hit BME but only for 2
Roode whips Daniels into the Corner Daniels grabs hold of the Ropes and Rises into the Air but instead of Roode running under him he catches him hits Double R spine Buster for the Pin and the win

Robert Roode Def Christopher Daniels at 17 mins

13. The Fans applaud an Amazing Match

14. JB is with Kazarian who says tonight I make my name at the Hands of AJ Styles now AJ your acting like this is some big Personal Betrayal but its not its business and tonight Kazarian The Future will get the Business done

15. TNA On Demand Promo

16. Gunner vs Gunner

Gunner hits Kneckbreaker on Crimson for 2
Crimson drops the Elbow for 2
Crimson hits the Crevate with Repeated Knees followed by a Big Boot for 2
Gunner locks in Headlock but Crimson doesn’t tap
Gunner hits the Fist Drop for 2
Crimson hits the Red Sky but only gets 2
Crimson goes for Red Alert but Gunner counters by landing on his feet hitting a low blow
Crimson hits the Fireman’s carry Face-buster for The Pin and the Win

Gunner Def Crimson at 12 mins

17. The X-Division Championship is up next

18. TNA X-Division Championship- Alex Shelley vs Austin Aries

Tara comes out with Aries but is immediately jumped by Velvet Sky Shelley jumps on Aries
Shelley goes hang time Drop Kick gets 2
Aries dives through the Bottom Rope on Shelley
Shelley hits a Moonsault Double Foot Stomp for 2
Shelley goes Backdrop Aries counters to belly to belly but gets 2
Aries hits The Power drive Elbow for 2
Aries hits a No Hands Springboard Moonsault Shelley gets the Knees up rolls to the outside Springs back in with Shining Wizard
Shelley hit Backpack Piledriver for 2
Shelley locked in the Modified Surfboard Stretch
Aries knocked him down with a Furious Lariat gets 2
Aries hits the Brian Buster but Shelley kicks out
Aries went for a Second Brain Buster but Shelley counters into Sliced Bread followed its up with a Frog Splash for the 3

Alex Shelley def Austin Aries to retain the Title

eboy
08-02-2011, 05:28 AM
19. Mr Anderson is walking backstage when Christy Hemme asks for an Interview Anderson says “Look Christy I am an Asshole and over the last year I lost sight of that but now I am back oh its Asshole Reborn and if there is one thing an Asshole hates it’s a Bully Tonight Bully Ray for each and every fan around the World would love to do take my fist and drive it between his Eyes and I’ll do it because I Am a Asshole”

20. Mr Anderson vs Bully Ray

Anderson hits Super-Plex on Ray for 2
Bully Ray hits Bubba Bomb for 2
Anderson hits a Leg Drop for 2
Bully Ray hits a Top Rope Elbow but gets 2
Mr Anderson hits the Kenton Bomb for 2
Ray hits Powerbomb for 2
Anderson hits Ray with a Powerbomb then follows it up with Mic Check for the pin and the win

Mr Anderson Def Bully Ray at 12 mins

21. Bully Ray continues to attack Mr Anderson with a Chair and a Chain

22. Tag Titles Hype

23. TNA Tag Team Championship- The British Invasion © vs Devon & “The Pope” D’angelo Dinero

The Brits hit a Double Suplex on Devon got 2
The Brits hit a Double Elbow for 2
Devon hits Spinning elbow for 2
Devon & Pope hit Backdrop 3d on Magnus for 2
The Brits hit the Doomsday device for 2 on Pope
Pope hits DDE on Williams only to get a Clotheslined over the top by Magnus
The Brits hit the German Suplex & Superkick for 3

The British Invasion Def The Pope & Devon to retain the belts at 16 mins
24. Highlights of the Kazarian/Styles Feud

25. AJ Styles is walking to the Ring and boy he looks focused

26. AJ Styles vs Kazarian

Styles hit Pele Kick for 2
Kazarian hit the Springboard Spinning Leg Drop for 2
Styles went Springboard Crossbody but Kazarian countered with a Cutter for 2
Kazarian hit a Sidewinder Suplex for 2
Kaz had Styles in the Corner charged towards him but AJ Kipped up and hit a Picture Perfect Dropkick
Styles went High Crossbody got 2
Kazarian hits the Flux Capacitator for 2
Kaz goes for Fade to Black but Styles countered into a Roll up for 2
AJ locks in Figure Four Leg Lock but Kaz reverses the Pressure so AJ releases
Kazarian hit Superkick for 2
Kazarian went for Fade to black this time AJ Countered to a Styles Clash for 2 only
Kazarian countered a Styles clash attempt and finally hits Fade to black but gets 2
AJ goes Spiral Tap but just as he's is about to cover Kazarian, Kaz rolls to the outside
AJ goes Sened Senton but Kaz catches him plants him with the Powerbomb then puts his feet on the Ropes

Kazarian Def AJ Styles at 21 mins

27. Main Event time Next but wait we cut back to the ring to see Kazarian attacking AJ wait here is Robert Roode with a Chair but oh my god he hit AJ!

28. Main Event Time hype between Joe vs Morgan who will be the Man in TNA

29. TNA World Heavyweight Championship- Matt Morgan © vs Samoa Joe

Morgan goes discus Clothesline for 2
Joe goes suicide Dive to the outside
Joe jumps at Morgan in the Corner followed by the Trademark corner Kick
Joe hits a Northern Lights Suplex gets 2
Morgan connects with a Big Boot & Sideslam for 2
Morgan hits a Huge Powerbomb for 2
Joe locks in the Choke but Morgan makes it to the Ropes
Morgan hits a Ring shaking Superplex
Morgan hits a Death Valley driver for 2
Joe connects with Muscle Buster but cant get 3
Morgan hits the Carbon Footprint for the win

Matt Morgan def Samoa Joe to retain the title at 18 mins

30. Morgan celebrates with the Title as Joe heads backstage

31. When all of a Sudden The Lights go Down The Tron lights up and on the screen appears

FINAL RESOLUTION
WILL SIGNAL
THE FINAL COMING

December 9th 2011
History will explain

32. End of TNA Turning Point 2011

eboy
08-02-2011, 06:04 AM
December 9th 2010

TNA Aired IMPACT on that show
Doug Williams Def Abyss to Retain the Title

+ Mickie James fought Tara in a Cage Match