PDA

View Full Version : So who has or plans on Pre-Ordering the New CM Punk "Best In The World" T-Shirt?

WPack911
07-28-2011, 02:30 AM
I really think this T-Shirt could be one of WWE's biggest sellers ever and I was just wondering who has or plans too? Oh and if you bought one in Chicago at MITB please feel free to post too.

I Pre-Ordered mine already which is insane for me because I have not bought a single piece of wrestling apparel in at least 10 years! Not that I did not buy DVD's and PPV's in that time, but I just have never been much of a wrestling apparel wearing guy, but there is just something so awesome about CM Punk, this angle and this shirt that I just could not resist!

Who else could not resist?

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-28-2011, 02:34 AM
I am in the fold with this one! I am buying the shirt when I see it out. I think it would fit nicely. The last thing I bought was a Kane mask an IC Championship probably back in 2001 or 2002. The story-line is just making me want to buy anything that CM Punk puts out. I never thought I would be buying a WWE related item again. I am just happy that I finally have the reason to crack open my money department. :D

zapphoman
07-28-2011, 02:34 AM
I want the shirt bad. It just depends on how much my next check is. Hopefully, it wont be a limited time offer type thing.

WPack911
07-28-2011, 03:00 AM
I am in the fold with this one! I am buying the shirt when I see it out. I think it would fit nicely. The last thing I bought was a Kane mask an IC Championship probably back in 2001 or 2002. The story-line is just making me want to buy anything that CM Punk puts out. I never thought I would be buying a WWE related item again. I am just happy that I finally have the reason to crack open my money department. :D

I feel you man, the last thing I bought was I think a Rock T-Shirt (of which I had a few along with NWO and Stone Cold back in the day) that was at least 10 years ago and like you I never thought I would ever buy another WWE apparel item again until now, heck this was the first time I ever used WWEShopZone or whatever. However since I am (hopefully if I can get tickets) going to WM28 in my hometown of Miami, FL here I will most likely buy the official T-Shirt for that there. I went to WM24 in Orlando, FL (Edit) and I did not even buy a shirt there for that, but since this one is in my hometown I think I will this time.

sincara
07-28-2011, 03:10 AM
nope
would if i could afford it but i cant so i wont be geting it :(

but i got quite a lot of wwe tshirts
cena bright orange ( orange is my favourite colour i couldnt resist it)
some wwe tour t shirts
matt + jeff hardy joint t shirt
and a dx one

WPack911
07-28-2011, 03:11 AM
I want the shirt bad. It just depends on how much my next check is. Hopefully, it wont be a limited time offer type thing.

Naw I don't think it will be, this shirt is gonna sell like hotcakes for them. I bet when WWE saw those $500 Ebay bids for the Chicago MITB originals and they could hardly wait till CM Punk came back on TV so they could start selling them online. If I were you I would be more worried about them selling through their first order allotment and it getting back ordered.

The good thing about preselling it though is you can see how many you need ahead of time and make enough for those pre-order's, plus more for everyone after that, instead of just making one amount and it selling out cause it was more popular then you thought. I hope it all works out for you!

RomanFlare
07-28-2011, 03:13 AM
The moment I saw the news that they were being sold, I bought mine. It won't be shipped until the 5th of August though. Laaaaaaame! This is the first WWE merchandise I've ever bought, so I'm pretty excited for it. It's just so awesome.

LMPunker
07-28-2011, 03:13 AM
i do but affording it is another matter as i also wanna watch summerlsam and got my brothers birthday in a couple of weeks but i spose i could wait til it comes out in europe as it will only cost 3 quid extra and i wouldnt have to wait aslong on delivery

WPack911
07-28-2011, 03:14 AM
nope

some wwe tour t shirts
and a dx one

That's too bad, maybe down the road you can get one when you get some money, hang in there.

Lamar8902
07-28-2011, 03:36 AM
U mean The Best In The World of being the biggest hypocrite in wrestling history??? Then NO I'll wait till the real best in the world comes back Y2J Chris Jericho!!!

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-28-2011, 03:40 AM
U mean The Best In The World of being the biggest hypocrite in wrestling history??? Then NO I'll wait till the real best in the world comes back Y2J Chris Jericho!!!

They can both be the "best". Even Daniel Bryan said that he was the "best in the world" during his stint on NXT.

Enforcer23
07-28-2011, 04:03 AM
yep i want this shirt forshure

welch421
07-28-2011, 04:30 AM
Yes I will get even though I will have to pay about an extra of $30 for shiping to get it here in New Zealand

Danielle20SxE
07-28-2011, 04:42 AM
I ordered mine yesterday, my birthday is on Sunday so I'm treating myself. It was sold out at MITB so I wasn't able to get it there.

viperrtracing
07-28-2011, 05:01 AM
I went to WM24 in Tampa, FL

I live in tampa and I was wondering "where the hell was I at for WM here in town lol But it was in Orlando...just a correction :) But on topic, I def want one!! And wear it to Miami to WM!!

ilggant
07-28-2011, 05:16 AM
I am buying it as soon as I get my next wage

Y2Jryder
07-28-2011, 05:45 AM
20 people in my country know who CM punk is so i'm not gonna buy it

Incubus_99
07-28-2011, 05:59 AM
i really want that T-Shirt...been a CM Punk fan ever since I've seen him on TV...but I live in Dubai...:(...we don't get authentic WWE gear here...and I don shop online...the shipping would be crazy...what is the cost of that t-shirt just for my knowledge?...

the-rocks-stunner
07-28-2011, 06:52 AM
i have to wait till it become's available in the uk on wweeuroshop so probably feb 2013 if i'm lucky >.>

LMPunker
07-28-2011, 07:24 AM
i have to wait till it become's available in the uk on wweeuroshop so probably feb 2013 if i'm lucky >.>

dude you can get it fromthe uk just it takes abit longer though and it all in all its under 20 quid which is cheaper then euroshop just you got to wait longer for it

Grind_Bastard
07-28-2011, 08:20 AM
Out of money, no shirt.

Besides, I haven't wear a white T-shirt in ages. I don't know if i would fit. Only non-black T-shirts I've got now are a green St Patrick's and a red Sheldon Cooper's "Bazinga" shirt.

Lowki
07-28-2011, 08:44 AM
Unfortunately wrestling will never be "cool" enough for me to be seen wearing in public. I'd wear it in the house or something but outside? No thanks =] It will probably sell fast and may just rival Cena T-shirt sales which probably hasn't been done in a while...not even by Orton.

Reloval
07-28-2011, 09:23 AM
I bought it, the last thing I bought was the Eddie Guerrero Tribute shirt when he died. Think thats the only other thing I've bought online since the attitude era. I bought the Christian shirt and had the buy my GF a Miz shirt at a live event a few weekends ago though. I wanted to buy a CM Punk shirt there buy they only had the fail Nexus shirt.

Another comment, my God do parents spend alot on John Cena gear and Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara Masks. .

StevenT8481
07-28-2011, 11:49 AM
LOL at the ppl calling Punk a hypocrite.

Tomsta666
07-28-2011, 11:51 AM
Id buy it, but shipping to the UK will probably be ridiculous

WPack911
07-28-2011, 01:38 PM
I live in tampa and I was wondering "where the hell was I at for WM here in town lol But it was in Orlando...just a correction :) But on topic, I def want one!! And wear it to Miami to WM!!

LOL, you are right I meant Orlando, as someone from Miami I have been to both so many times I get them mixed up sometimes sorry. :D

HeelTurn
07-28-2011, 01:44 PM
Hell yeah Im getting this shirt, I have 2 other Punk shirts including his first WWE shirt, the original Nexus shirt, Team Bring It shirt and a Triple H "that damn good" shirt from a few years ago.

maar13
07-28-2011, 02:35 PM

May I ask why is he an hypocrite?

And Yes I got mine, The shirt is cool enough to get it, better if it is from CM Punk.

Ryan'sReality
07-28-2011, 02:56 PM
I was at the MITB PPV so I got to buy it there, good thing I got there early because all the CM Punk gear was flying off the shelves!

Danielle20SxE
07-28-2011, 04:08 PM
I was at the MITB PPV so I got to buy it there, good thing I got there early because all the CM Punk gear was flying off the shelves!

Lucky! By the time I got up to the table they were out! :(

tittle97
07-28-2011, 04:12 PM
Lucky! By the time I got up to the table they were out! :(

Me too! I was thoroughly disappointed X(

I'm going to try and find a shitty knock off online...

WPack911
07-28-2011, 10:45 PM
I will be shocked if this is not the number one selling shirt of the year for WWE. If not that at least the number one selling non-Cena shirt of the year. :rolleyes:

RomanFlare
07-28-2011, 11:38 PM
Unfortunately wrestling will never be "cool" enough for me to be seen wearing in public. I'd wear it in the house or something but outside? No thanks =] It will probably sell fast and may just rival Cena T-shirt sales which probably hasn't been done in a while...not even by Orton.

I'm excited for this shirt for opposite to this: I plan to wear this shirt a lot. Tired of being a closet wrestling fan! Viva La INDEPENDENCE (via T-shirts).

THEKEVINBRAND
07-28-2011, 11:49 PM
nope

some wwe tour t shirts
and a dx one

gee and i thought wwe was pg lol jk

steveorton
07-29-2011, 08:05 AM
I would but I am low on cash right now, I'm jus sayin...

Synned
07-29-2011, 09:56 AM
i would order one,if it wasn't for the fact that white t-shirts rarely last a few months with me.(some how some way no matter how hard i try to keep them clean i end up staining them with motor oil,engine grease,or food.) but if it came in black.then yes i would get one.