PDA

View Full Version : Sheamus Turning Face???

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
07-27-2011, 11:14 PM
I don't know who's been watching Smackdown! or read reports, but there are plans to turn Sheamus babyface on Smackdown. Oh god ...

Does anybody else think this is a horrible idea? Sheamus, to me, is like Randy Orton. At best, he should be a tweener, but NEVER a babyface. That is where he belongs. I hope they change their minds about turning face soon and just bring in someone for Christian to face.

Thoughts?

Fluffyman101
07-27-2011, 11:28 PM
give it a chance he seems over enough

SESAfro
07-27-2011, 11:34 PM
If a man that looks like Ronald McDonald isn't destinied to be a babyface, then I don't know what is right.

TheRockerGother
07-27-2011, 11:44 PM
You have to give it a chance who knows

ihearvoices
07-27-2011, 11:59 PM
I don't know who's been watching Smackdown! or read reports, but there are plans to turn Sheamus babyface on Smackdown. Oh god ...

Does anybody else think this is a horrible idea? Sheamus, to me, is like Randy Orton. At best, he should be a tweener, but NEVER a babyface. That is where he belongs. I hope they change their minds about turning face soon and just bring in someone for Christian to face.

Thoughts?

I agree with you i really Dont like the idea i feel WWE as a whole as enough babyface "Monsters" and smackdown already has 3 but i guess with big show and kane being out they need someone to fill that babyface "Monster" spot. I Rather See it go to Zeke instead

Enforcer23
07-28-2011, 12:00 AM
wwe need more faces so it might not be a bad idea...i think he needs a freshin up and this might do it

ihearvoices
07-28-2011, 12:13 AM
wwe need more faces so it might not be a bad idea...i think he needs a freshin up and this might do it

Yeah they do but there is alot of guys who could step up and could use the push....Ted,Few guys from NXT so many guys who could be Face before sheamus he doesnt have to but i guess they feel its about time. It kind feels rush like his title push and then run as champ

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 12:25 AM
How long will he be a face????? One month, 2 or 3 months, 6 months, a year????? Guess we'll have to wait and see.....

ihearvoices
07-28-2011, 12:28 AM
How long will he be a face????? One month, 2 or 3 months, 6 months, a year????? Guess we'll have to wait and see.....

Im guessing atleast up to RR it would only make sense if they going for the babyface move

IrkenInvader
07-28-2011, 12:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS1cLOIxsQ8

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 12:34 AM
Im guessing atleast up to RR it would only make sense if they going for the babyface move

Think Survivor Series myself.... maybe have him turn on his team if they do the traditional Survivor Series????

ihearvoices
07-28-2011, 12:41 AM
Think Survivor Series myself.... maybe have him turn on his team if they do the traditional Survivor Series????

I would love a heel Turn like that for Jomo he shows at time he can make a good heel but he allows personal issue to get in the way of his push. I can only hope 2012 is the year of the The Monday Night Delight, The Shaman of Sexy,The Guru of Greatness John Morrison

WPack911
07-28-2011, 01:32 AM
I like it because they are gonna have him go up against Mark Henry and that could be a very good feud IMO and seeing as Henry is playing the ultra monster heel he needs another big guy to try and take him out. Sheamus is pretty over with the crowd, many like him despite being a heel for so long so I think he is prime for a face turn against a guy like Henry. I think it will work and I look forward to it.

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-28-2011, 01:52 AM
Sheamus should have no problem taking out Mark Henry. Just look at how fast Sheamus buried Mark Henry during that short period of time when Sheamus took him out for an hour with just one kick. Also, I agree with WPack. The crowd is pretty over with the guy. I believe he is a tweener right now. He can transition either way, and the crowd wouldn't mind. It's just a matter of getting a good enough story-line under his boots instead of letting the Crowd turn him like they have done Randy Orton, HHH, Undertaker, and most recently, CM Punk.

The Brown One
07-28-2011, 02:04 AM
Sheamus should have no problem taking out Mark Henry. Just look at how fast Sheamus buried Mark Henry during that short period of time when Sheamus took him out for an hour with just one kick. Also, I agree with WPack. The crowd is pretty over with the guy. I believe he is a tweener right now. He can transition either way, and the crowd wouldn't mind. It's just a matter of getting a good enough story-line under his boots instead of letting the Crowd turn him like they have done Randy Orton, HHH, Undertaker, and most recently, CM Punk.

What's wrong with Sheamus turning like that? Its been successful for the guys you mentioned above.

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-28-2011, 02:07 AM
What's wrong with Sheamus turning like that? Its been successful for the guys you mentioned above.

Oh I have nothing against it. I just want to see the guy get turned in a unique way. What I am saying is that I would like to see a storyline instead of them just saying, "Oh he's just a face". The WWE ignores that a lot.

XD Can I have my "Here's your sign" award?

WPack911
07-28-2011, 02:14 AM
Oh I have nothing against it. I just want to see the guy get turned in a unique way. What I am saying is that I would like to see a storyline instead of them just saying, "Oh he's just a face". The WWE ignores that a lot.

I can see what you are saying and I agree, a face/heel turn in an angle is much more entertaining and impactful then it just happening one night without any reason.

hankamania83
07-28-2011, 02:17 AM
Sheamus as a face, is the best idea they've ever had for him.

sincara
07-28-2011, 03:02 AM
he already is a face he is feuding with heels ( barret christian )

The Brown One
07-28-2011, 03:11 AM

XD Can I have my "Here's your sign" award?

Fair enough. I didn't really notice Orton do anything to turn. The crowd just started to pop for him. When he turned "face", he didn't really play up the role, all he did was talk less.

Y2Jryder
07-28-2011, 05:43 AM
We need more faces and less heels.
So if people say somebody should turn heel blabla bla STFU!
Give it a try with Sheamus

FLWWEFan
07-28-2011, 05:50 AM
Sheamus worked as a face during an FCW event this past Friday night. He's a very cool and nice guy in person. Not sure how good of a face he will be, but I guess it's worth a shot. He seems to be a better fit as a heel but so does guys like Randy Orton yet he's a face right now.

the-rocks-stunner
07-28-2011, 06:09 AM
Ryan Clark needed to to put a spoiler notice in his post -_-

steveorton
07-28-2011, 07:41 AM

Thoughts?

I disagree I think he could be a good face, some of his offensive moves are high impact and he is very talented in the ring and with so much heels I think this could work, I'm jus sayin...

Ruthless_Aggression
07-28-2011, 08:00 AM
Give him a chance 'fella!

JamFran
07-28-2011, 09:19 AM
I think Sheamus has some potential as a face... Have you ever watched his interviews outside of the WWE? He can be rather comical at times and is rather literate.

Y2J___Y2J
07-28-2011, 09:21 AM
He's been picking up momentum the last couple of weeks.. but he's been a heel since starting in ECW so should be interesting to see what he can do as a face

CMRyder
07-28-2011, 09:43 AM
Please, just fire Sheamus

Eve's Arse No.1
07-28-2011, 09:49 AM
We need more faces and less heels.
So if people say somebody should turn heel blabla bla STFU!
Give it a try with Sheamus

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WWE is in need of faces big time and now that Big Show and Kane are injured how many faces does smackdown actually have compared to heels?

The_Awesome_One
07-28-2011, 09:59 AM

I second this

Automatic
07-28-2011, 10:02 AM
Sheamus has experience as a face, I'm pretty sure he'll do great. By the way, WWE needs faces.

steveorton
07-28-2011, 10:13 AM

Scarcasm?, I'm jus sayin...

capn-edu
07-28-2011, 10:37 AM
Sheamus as face mmm this might be good man
it might even give us some suprises

Eve's Arse No.1
07-28-2011, 10:41 AM
Sheamus as face mmm this might be good man
it might even give us some suprises

He was over with the crowd at MITB so could work.

maar13
07-28-2011, 03:51 PM

And why?

Personally he can get over, is not a bad talker, he is starting getting over with the crowd as face and he is not bad in the ring.

tittle97
07-28-2011, 03:56 PM
And why?

Personally he can get over, is not a bad talker, he is starting getting over with the crowd as face and he is not bad in the ring.

Totally agree man. I think Sheamus would be a good tweener or even full-on face.

WWE needs to make a white t-shirt with his orange hair/facial hair and eyes printed on it.

I'd buy it lol.

HeelTurn
07-28-2011, 03:57 PM
As long as he is aggressive in the ring Im cool with that, plus he and Barrett could have a great brawling feud, and a Christian/Sheamus feud would be interesting to.

tittle97
07-28-2011, 03:59 PM
As long as he is aggressive in the ring Im cool with that, plus he and Barrett could have a great brawling feud, and a Christian/Sheamus feud would be interesting to.

Yeah he needs to keep his edge.

Danielle20SxE
07-28-2011, 04:02 PM
Sheamus is an Irish God. Whatever his decides to be, he will do it very good.

RomanFlare
07-28-2011, 04:04 PM
I can see Sheamus having some entertaining feuds with a lot of stars: Christian, Wade Barrett, Miz, Truth, even Punk. I like the move and I'm excited to see how it goes.

tittle97
07-28-2011, 04:06 PM
I can see Sheamus having some entertaining feuds with a lot of stars: Christian, Wade Barrett, Miz, Truth, even Punk. I like the move and I'm excited to see how it goes.

Sheamus vs Barrett and Christian would be awesome.
I think Sheamus/Truth would have some EPIC promos

Jack Windham
07-29-2011, 12:59 AM
I'd rather see Sheamus as a heel. He's not done on that side yet.

steveorton
07-29-2011, 08:06 AM

^^^^^^This, I'm jus sayin...