PDA

View Full Version : RoH to TNA

HCollins-TNA1
07-27-2011, 11:00 PM
With several Ring of Honor wrestler and alumni heading to WWE in the next few months...

What Ring of Honor star would of could one see heading to TNA/Impact Wrestling????

Thoughts please....

HCollins-TNA1
07-27-2011, 11:03 PM
Myself I always been Partial to the Briscoes and Roderick Strong....
The Briscoes could add to TNA tag division..... Strong he would be great in either the X Division or challenging for the TV title...

Lamar8902
07-27-2011, 11:48 PM
U can add El Generico and the American Wolves

TwoTone
07-28-2011, 12:31 AM
I know he doesnt work for ROH any more but I always enjoyed Kenny Omega. He would be a great X Division guy.

And I would love to see Kevin Steen feud with Samoa Joe

Markedoutforlife
07-28-2011, 12:33 AM
Hass and benjamin, hands down. Roderick srong deserves a big push in a better promotion.

jhorton1215
07-28-2011, 12:58 AM
Well I personally see RoH passing TNA once they get on Television... So I doubt any of them bolt for TNA

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 02:19 AM
Well I personally see RoH passing TNA once they get on Television... So I doubt any of them bolt for TNA
That want happen RoH got a crappy syndication TV deal....
Until they get something more like another cable deal.... they'll be lucky to get 100,000 viewers if not less with what they have now.... they need a good cable TV deal period....

brodius
07-28-2011, 08:22 AM
That want happen RoH got a crappy syndication TV deal....
Until they get something more like another cable deal.... they'll be lucky to get 100,000 viewers if not less with what they have now.... they need a good cable TV deal period....

I actually see them being on syndicated TV as a good deal. Think Smackdown was the last nationwide wrestling show available to people without cable. I know they are starting with about 50-60 cities, but Sinclair broadcasting wants to syndicate it to channels they don't own as well. This will bring in decent money. If this takes off then being moved to a good cable channel will be easier. HDNet is a good channel but a good majority of people didn't receive it.

Rassling_Fan
07-28-2011, 08:51 AM
If this takes off then being moved to a good cable channel will be easier. HDNet is a good channel but a good majority of people didn't receive it.

I know I would have if it was on a channel I got. Heck, I watched the last few weeks of WWE Superstars before it got off TV.

Y2J___Y2J
07-28-2011, 09:24 AM
I can't really see anyone from ROH going to TNA
TNA is full up with wrestlers.. they have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many guys on the payroll for the one show..

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 09:58 AM
I actually see them being on syndicated TV as a good deal. Think Smackdown was the last nationwide wrestling show available to people without cable. I know they are starting with about 50-60 cities, but Sinclair broadcasting wants to syndicate it to channels they don't own as well. This will bring in decent money. If this takes off then being moved to a good cable channel will be easier. HDNet is a good channel but a good majority of people didn't receive it.
Actually Smackdown was on Network TV.... Being UPN at first... then the merger of UPN with WB creating The CW... then MyNetwork TV at last.....
It was a very big difference in some cases other networks/sister networks carried the show... Such as WGN for period of time until their contract with CW ran out... Network TV and Syndication TV is very different with Syndication comes with not so appealing time slots due to other programming that might trump RoH....

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 09:59 AM
I can't really see anyone from ROH going to TNA
TNA is full up with wrestlers.. they have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many guys on the payroll for the one show..

So does the WWE but wrestlers still go there..... when it comes down to it, it usually always about the money...

Rich Cranium
07-28-2011, 10:20 AM
How about:

http://getreadytorumble.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/250px-delirious.jpg

kickass
07-28-2011, 11:16 AM
the briscoes I can see heading to tna at some point, el generico i can see in the x division or as part of mexican america. tna should sign kevin steen but i dont see him going there

kickass
07-28-2011, 11:17 AM
How about:

http://getreadytorumble.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/250px-delirious.jpg

hes head booker at the moment so i dont see him going any time soon

hystrix
07-28-2011, 11:43 AM
So does the WWE but wrestlers still go there..... when it comes down to it, it usually always about the money...

Wrong. WWE has two 2-hour shows, plus Superstars and NXT which are on the internet, but still. Way more time than TNA has...

Plus TNA is too busy signing guys like this - http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/TNA_Signs_Big_Brother_Star_-_Details.php - to sign anyone from an actuall wrestling organization.

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 12:17 PM
Wrong. WWE has two 2-hour shows, plus Superstars and NXT which are on the internet, but still. Way more time than TNA has...

Plus TNA is too busy signing guys like this - http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/TNA_Signs_Big_Brother_Star_-_Details.php - to sign anyone from an actuall wrestling organization.
TNA lacks programming true... Where they only got 2 hours plus 1 hour on the internet with Xplosion....

Hate to ruin your argument and all.... but he's a actual wrestler thus he been training at a wrestling school....

Rich Cranium
07-28-2011, 12:26 PM
TNA lacks programming true... Where they only got 2 hours plus 1 hour on the internet with Xplosion....

Hate to ruin your argument and all.... but he's a actual wrestler thus he been training at a wrestling school....

Is this another Team 3D academy wrestler?

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 12:27 PM
Is this another Team 3D academy wrestler?

Believe so as he training under Bubba Ray...

hystrix
07-28-2011, 02:45 PM

How did you ruin my argument? This is an actor who is being trained to be a wrestler. Not the same as bringing expericed indy guys like what you're talking about. In other words, it's TNA bringing in anotrher reality TV "project." Waste.

Back on topic, TNA dosn't have the roster room, and I feel sorry for any of those guys who try to sign. They'll get lost in the shuffle, as TNA dosn't have the time to promote these guys, and spends the time they DO have on has beens like Hogan.

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 03:12 PM
How did you ruin my argument? This is an actor who is being trained to be a wrestler. Not the same as bringing expericed indy guys like what you're talking about. In other words, it's TNA bringing in anotrher reality TV "project." Waste.

Back on topic, TNA dosn't have the roster room, and I feel sorry for any of those guys who try to sign. They'll get lost in the shuffle, as TNA dosn't have the time to promote these guys, and spends the time they DO have on has beens like Hogan.

Hummmm, I think I did ruin your argument as I will again!!!!!
All wrestlers are actors to a point.... Also he not really an actor, from what i read he was ex body builder.... many reality stars use their fame to get attention....

They'll get lost anywhere else they go..... Be it WWE down in FCW and might never get a call up north.... TNA has plenty of time and money to spend building and making new stars if they want to..... Look what they doing with Gunner and Crimson....

hystrix
07-28-2011, 04:33 PM
Hummmm, I think I did ruin your argument as I will again!!!!!
All wrestlers are actors to a point.... Also he not really an actor, from what i read he was ex body builder.... many reality stars use their fame to get attention....

They'll get lost anywhere else they go..... Be it WWE down in FCW and might never get a call up north.... TNA has plenty of time and money to spend building and making new stars if they want to..... Look what they doing with Gunner and Crimson....

Yeah. This has to be the most erroneous stament I've ever heard...

Murphdogg4
07-28-2011, 05:09 PM
With several Ring of Honor wrestler and alumni heading to WWE in the next few months...

What Ring of Honor star would of could one see heading to TNA/Impact Wrestling????

Thoughts please....

I'd rather see Samoa Joe go back to ROH to help lead the charge when they start televising their weekly show in october! of all the ROH guys that actually may do better with a change of scenery I'd like to see the Brisco's go to TNA they've done pretty much all they can in ROH

Murphdogg4
07-28-2011, 05:15 PM

nobody starts as a pro wrestler you have to learn. And some of the greats were not fans of pro wrestlng growing up, Stan Hanson and Bruiser Brody for instance, when you think real pro wrestlers those are two guys who come to mind, neither was a fan of pro wrestling before they got into it.

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 08:49 PM

Well be a clueless fan who know nothing of TNA or Impact Wrestling.... if want to......