PDA

View Full Version : HIAC predictions?

the-rocks-stunner
10-03-2010, 07:59 AM
i think natalya will win via DQ thus lay-cool winning back the title

daniel bryan wins us champ match

taker tombstones kane on top of the cell (is it pg?) taker wins

barret fights cena to a no contest dont no how it plays out though

orton wins (possible highly doubtfull return of triple h)

my suggestions probly wont happen, but go and state your predictions

SgtGohan
10-03-2010, 08:22 AM
natalya wins and laycool splits up

daniel bryan retains or morrison turns heel wins and feuds with daniel bryan so miz can go on to the wwe championship

kane wins because else this feud would be as good as over

barret wins somehow and cena joins nexus or finds a way that he doesnt have to

orton wins

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-03-2010, 09:09 AM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. As for the diva's match, i would rather get my balls flattened with a hammer than watch that abortion of a match. Not really but you get my point. Today is a very special day for me and for the one of my favorite wrestlers that is truly awesome. I'm talking about the MIZ and today is the day he finally cashes in the money in the bank and becomes our new wwe champion. Orton has RKO'ed him in the past and tonight its payback time for the MIZ. The Miz can cut an awesome promo and his in ring abilities although i wouldn't call them awesome his improvement in the ring is nothing short of awesome. Im about to board the plane headed to Dallas in a few minutes so I have to keep this short. The last time I was at the American Airlines Center it was rockin' and I hope its the same tonight. Not only am i looking forward to the the MIZ becoming champion tonight I cant wait to get some of that Texas BBQ and chili in my belly. I will be at ringside but i'm on the other side of the hard camera so i'm not sure how much i will be seen on the ppv. If you do have a chance and look around you might be able to see me, im the white guy with an Ohio State shirt on double-fisted with two beers in my hands and a smile on my face. U MAD???

CDave3
10-03-2010, 09:35 AM
Nattie will win, Laycool held titles to long already

Either Morrison or and Bryan.

Kane wins. This might be to write undertaker off tv

Orton wins,

Barret, No wayy will they get rid of nexus.

Bodom
10-03-2010, 09:43 AM
Randy Orton vs Sheamus. Winner: Randy Orton.

Kane vs Undertaker. Winner: Kane
Kane needs this win.

John Cena vs Wade Barrett. Winner: Wade Barrett
I expect some sort of a cheap finish that keeps Cena out of Nexus

Daniel Bryan vs Miz vs Morrison. Winner: Daniel Bryan
I predict this to be the match of night

Michelle McTaker vs Natalya. Winner: McTaker

xAzureSkye
10-03-2010, 10:36 AM
Randy Orton vs Sheamus - Randy Orton

Undertaker vs Kane - Kane

John Cena vs Wade Barrett - i say it ends in no-contest. which means Cena won't have to join Nexus & Nexus will not be disbanded

Daniel Bryan vs The Miz vs John Morrison - Bryan, i am hopeful this match will be really good

Michelle McCunt vs Natalya - Natalya for sure, if she doesn't win, i'm gonna go Zavr Peygumbari on Vince's ass!

(hopefully you smart people got my joke there) LOL

Bodom
10-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Randy Orton vs Sheamus - Randy Orton

Undertaker vs Kane - Kane

John Cena vs Wade Barrett - i say it ends in no-contest. which means Cena won't have to join Nexus & Nexus will not be disbanded

Daniel Bryan vs The Miz vs John Morrison - Bryan, i am hopeful this match will be really good

Michelle McCunt vs Natalya - Natalya for sure, if she doesn't win, i'm gonna go Zavr Peygumbari on Vince's ass!

(hopefully you smart people got my joke there) LOL

By all means Natalya should win, I just have a feeling that McTaker is going to win. They just had her unify the belts and they've never done anything with Natalya

cubco
10-03-2010, 10:46 AM
I expect maybe another match or two will be added. MVP vs Dolph - US Title OR Albero Del Rio vs ReyRey, and Rhodes/McIntyre vs Harts

Natalya vs Michelle McCool - Unified Diva's Title
Winner: Michelle McCool - Layla will get involved when ref isn't looking. Expect this fued to carry on untill at least Bragging Rights

Daniel Bryan vs John Morrison vs The Miz - US Title
Winner: Bryan

John Cena vs Wade Barrett
Winner: Wade Barrett - Darren Young or the NXT2 rookies (excl. Kaval and Riley) will interfere.

Randy Orton vs Sheamus - WWE Title - Hell in a Cell
Winner: Randy Orton

Undertaker vs Kane - World Heavyweight Championship - Hell in a Cell
Winner: Kane - Paul Bearer will turn on The Undertaker because the last time we saw Bearer, Undertaker tried to 'kill him' in the concrete. They will have the blow off at Survivor Sereis in a BURIED ALIVE MATCH! This time, Undertaker burries Kane!

Freder
10-03-2010, 11:03 AM
winners: Lay-Cool, Bryan, Cena, Sheamus, Kane. Reasons:

Natalya got no push, just random match, no title change.
Bryan winning 3 way legitimizes him more to fans who don't know him from outside WWE
Kane because it keeps feud going, and will likely last to wrestlemania in a streak - retirement type of match
Sheamus because there has to be a title change somewhere in the mix
Cena because I see Nexus disbanding and becoming Wade main eventer, Heath-Justin tag team, Otunga midcarder, Tarver forgotten maybe jobbing on Superstars.

Cena joining Nexus could happen, but I don't think it will.

$$$ Maker
10-03-2010, 11:17 AM
I expect maybe another match or two will be added. MVP vs Dolph - US Title OR Albero Del Rio vs ReyRey, and Rhodes/McIntyre vs Harts

Natalya vs Michelle McCool - Unified Diva's Title
Winner: Michelle McCool - Layla will get involved when ref isn't looking. Expect this fued to carry on untill at least Bragging Rights

Daniel Bryan vs John Morrison vs The Miz - US Title
Winner: Bryan

John Cena vs Wade Barrett
Winner: Wade Barrett - Darren Young or the NXT2 rookies (excl. Kaval and Riley) will interfere.

Randy Orton vs Sheamus - WWE Title - Hell in a Cell
Winner: Randy Orton

Undertaker vs Kane - World Heavyweight Championship - Hell in a Cell
Winner: Kane - Paul Bearer will turn on The Undertaker because the last time we saw Bearer, Undertaker tried to 'kill him' in the concrete. They will have the blow off at Survivor Sereis in a BURIED ALIVE MATCH! This time, Undertaker burries Kane!

Damn! I was going to say something like that, and I was also thinking Kane will come back at the royal rumble and win and challenge taker on WM
and beat him. Since their saying taker is maybe going to retire this year.

lucky7pointman
10-03-2010, 11:59 AM
i think natalya will win via DQ thus lay-cool winning back the title

daniel bryan wins us champ match

taker tombstones kane on top of the cell (is it pg?) taker wins

barret fights cena to a no contest dont no how it plays out though

orton wins (possible highly doubtfull return of triple h)

my suggestions probly wont happen, but go and state your predictions

Laycool retain the gold if wwe is planning to do nothing with this story if they do hart win by dq

Bryan retain u.s.title

If wwe is serious about turning cena heel cena lose and the next night cena turn heel

Undertaker wn the gold but story might cont till survivor series

Randy win and if hhh don't come back miz cash it in if hhh do come back miz don't cash it in

the-rocks-stunner
10-03-2010, 12:21 PM
only 1 person reckons hhh comes back shocker!!!!

SilverGhost
10-03-2010, 12:22 PM
5 matches for a PPV?

I expected more o.o

Necroyeti
10-03-2010, 12:42 PM
Nattie wins via submission (sharpshooter)

John Morrison (or Alex Riley) goes through the spanish announce table at some point.
Daniel Bryan makes The Miz tap out. (lebell lock)
JoMo curb stomps Bryan post-match, doing a heel turn.

WOI BARREH botches a lot, Nexus interferes, Cena goes superman, Cena wins.
Nexus beats the shit out of WOI BARREH.
Half of them fall into obscurity over the next few months and end up in TNA.

Kane wins, barely.
I'm certain Paul Bearer will play a part in it...

Orton retains via pinfall from outta nowhere. (RKO)
Sheamus destroys Orton after the match.
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME: Sheamus shits himself, legs it from the returning Triple H.
AWESOME!: Miz cashes in MITB on the destroyed Orton...
...but Orton goes into superman mode and RKOs Miz FROM OUTTA NOWHERE for the pin.
(As if a man with Randy Orton's gigantic ego would put over the Miz, hah.)

merhardt03
10-03-2010, 01:29 PM
McCunt. Bryan with JoMo goin apeshit after. Kane barely with Taker dominating mostly. Orton. Post match attack by Sheamus n Haitch returns. Some goofy ending with Cena n Barret. Prolly another randomly added IC title match or Tag title match added.

Verdammung
10-03-2010, 03:14 PM
I agree on the note of a last minute match added in, as even with Hell in a Cell matches, you're going to be struggling to fulfill the time dedicated to the PPV with only five matches. I don't know what it'll be, but it'll happen.

Natalya vs. McCool - McCool. Even though she's had it for forever and a half, she hasn't had it for long as the Unified Champ, and it doesn't seem like there's enough buildup for Natalya.

Bryan vs. Morrison vs. Miz - Bryan. Too early to take the title off of Bryan.

Cena vs. Barret - Cena. People keep quoting rumors about how it's time for Cena to turn heel and how the WWE won't get rid of the Nexus yet, but I disagree. I really don't think WWE will turn Cena heel and it seems to me time to end the Nexus as they've pretty much lost all credibility as a threat. If you don't buy that, I'd say that Cena sells more merchandise as a face, and that the Nexus isn't selling merchandise at all.

Orton vs. Sheamus - Orton. I'd say there's a possibility for Sheamus to win, but it's a bit tricky. If Sheamus wins, I'd predict HHH comes out, beats him up, and the Miz cashes in the MitB. It may be a bit far fetched, but it would give Sheamus an easy way out the Orton-Sheamus rivalry. Of course, I feel it's more likely that Orton will win, and will either be so beaten up from the match that Miz can cash in the MitB, or Orton will just flat out be put over as a dominant champion. Either way the HHH spot could happen tomorrow on Raw or they could have Sheamus pseudo-feud with someone. The important thing here is to end the rivalry.

Kane vs. Undertaker - Undertaker. I don't really like it, but it's my prediction. Someone posted before me and said that Bearer can turn on Taker, which I'd say is possible, but honestly I just feel it's more likely that the WWE will capitalize on how Taker is over on Kane right now and give him the title. A Buried Alive match, if accurately predicted, could happen either way.

the-rocks-stunner
10-03-2010, 04:16 PM
i hope vince doesnt think by cena joining nexus it wil boost sales for nexus shirts because it will NOT

Necroyeti
10-03-2010, 04:19 PM
WOI BARREH botches a lot, Nexus interferes, Cena goes superman, Cena wins.
Nexus beats the shit out of WOI BARREH.
Half of them fall into obscurity over the next few months and end up in TNA.
In addition: Darren Young will interfere on Cena's behalf at some point too.
The match will be declared a no contest... until the anon GM (possibly revealed?) will restart it.

Nexus4Life
10-03-2010, 05:09 PM
Miz will get involved in the wwe title match after he losses the u.s title match in the same way edge did after his ic title match vs ric flair a few yrs ago!!

SilverGhost
10-03-2010, 05:29 PM
In addition: Darren Young will interfere on Cena's behalf at some point too.
The match will be declared a no contest... until the anon GM (possibly revealed?) will restart it.

I like how you make fun of Wade's name xD

Scottland
10-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Natalya vs. McCool - McCool wins.

Bryan vs. Morrison vs. Miz - Bryan wins. This may be the beginning of a feud between Bryan & Morrison. There has been speculation that WWE officials want Morrison back as a heel. This will probably be the night Miz may cash-in during post-match of the WWE title.

Cena vs. Barrett - Barrett wins. This match has been decided for awhile as Cena is expected to lose tonight to let the storyline continue through WWE Bragging Rights & will end at Survivor Series.

Kane vs. Undertaker - Kane wins. WWE isn't going to give the title to Taker (or at least not yet.) I'm sure there is going to be a match between these two at WWE Bragging Rights but the storyline will come to an end in a Buried Alive Match at Survivor Series which WWE has been rumbling about for awhile.

Orton vs. Sheamus - Orton wins. Orton isn't going to be losing the title anytime soon let alone the feud between them will end tonight. Some have speculated Triple H returning tonight...No! Triple H will return at Survivor Series (that's been the plan). As for The Miz? Miz may cash-in tonight but he will be the first MITB winner to fail on the cash-in which will then create a storyline between Orton & The Miz. WWE isn't going to make Orton fall to Miz especially on a cash-in as WWE is slowly making Randy Orton the "it" guy.

SilverGhost
10-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Miz will probably make history as the 1st guy to cash in the MITB and fail to win.

Legendary status anyone?

Robstar
10-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. As for the diva's match, i would rather get my balls flattened with a hammer than watch that abortion of a match. Not really but you get my point. Today is a very special day for me and for the one of my favorite wrestlers that is truly awesome. I'm talking about the MIZ and today is the day he finally cashes in the money in the bank and becomes our new wwe champion. Orton has RKO'ed him in the past and tonight its payback time for the MIZ. The Miz can cut an awesome promo and his in ring abilities although i wouldn't call them awesome his improvement in the ring is nothing short of awesome. Im about to board the plane headed to Dallas in a few minutes so I have to keep this short. The last time I was at the American Airlines Center it was rockin' and I hope its the same tonight. Not only am i looking forward to the the MIZ becoming champion tonight I cant wait to get some of that Texas BBQ and chili in my belly. I will be at ringside but i'm on the other side of the hard camera so i'm not sure how much i will be seen on the ppv. If you do have a chance and look around you might be able to see me, im the white guy with an Ohio State shirt on double-fisted with two beers in my hands and a smile on my face. U MAD???

Hmmmmm, you may have something there. Cashing in MITB - there's a big chance of it happening.

But it was foolish to give away your location IPITS!!! See you after the show, lol