PDA

View Full Version : Micheal Tarver entering Matt Hardy Territory!

JohnnyPhantom
07-27-2011, 09:45 PM
Soooo, it seems that Mr Tarver has it in his head that John Cena went out of his way to break his arm during a PPV in a way to "Knock out some tough competition"

Uhmmm, to be honest and whether you like John Cena or not... i REALLLLYYYY find this hard to believe. John is the face of the WWE and if anyone thought that Tarver was hot on his heels they must have dipped into the same stash that Mr tarver has been digging in.

Now granted none of us are backstage at WWE events on a regular basis so we dont know whats going on, but from all the reports of John Cena going to bat for people like Ryder, bourne ect. I dont think he has any fear that he will be moved down a spot since Vinnie Mac loves the Prototype and the only thing that could change that is if Cena pulls a Hogan and heads off to TNA which no one could see happening.

I guess the question here is... Is Tarver on the same boat as Matt hardy? Are they all drinking the Blue Koolade or do you believe Tarver?

68wPayne
07-27-2011, 09:48 PM
Tarver wouldn't happen to be from North Carolina would he? Cause sounds like he has been drinking some of the good ol' OMEGA water

Ruthless_Aggression
07-27-2011, 09:50 PM
Now I know I speak for everybody here when I say that Michael Tarver could've been bigger than John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Miz, and Alberto Del Rio combined. It was Tarver and only Tarver that Cena feared would take his place as the face of the company so that is why he was the only one who Cena and all the little Jimmies CONSPIRED to keep him down.

In all seriousness though, five bucks says Tarver goes the way of Angle and Snitsky and says his account got hacked. And yeah, venting in grammar lacking gibberish is totally gonna make people take you seriously.

WWTNA Mark
07-27-2011, 09:51 PM
lol Why would Cena feel threaten by Tarver enough to injure his arm when Tarver was hardly known in Nexus?

THEKEVINBRAND
07-27-2011, 09:52 PM
Tarver wouldn't happen to be from North Carolina would he? Cause sounds like he has been drinking some of the good ol' OMEGA water

apparently that water's reached Ohio

ihearvoices
07-27-2011, 10:20 PM
I think its kinda unfair To place him with Matt hardy Who knowns maybe cena did laugh at him backstage and maybe he was treated like shit you would be surprise how many wrestler injure other guys on purpose....All we can do is believe it or not cause even if he telling the truth Cena would never admit to it

daniel bryan mark
07-27-2011, 10:20 PM
Who the fuck does Tarver think he is?? He doesn't even deserve to wipe John Cena's ass and a lot of people hate Cena. Nobody in their right mind believes Tarver.

JohnnyPhantom
07-27-2011, 10:22 PM
I think its kinda unfair To place him with Matt hardy Who knowns maybe cena did laugh at him backstage and maybe he was treated like shit you would be surprise how many wrestler injure other guys on purpose....All we can do is believe it or not cause even if he telling the truth Cena would never admit to it

Yeah some wrestlers MIGHT do that but cena... really!? The biggest nice guy in the business? Yeah... unlikely.

Russo swerve
07-27-2011, 10:26 PM
Who is micheal tarver???

ihearvoices
07-27-2011, 10:27 PM
Yeah some wrestling MIGHT do that but cena... really!? The biggest nice guy in the business? Yeah... unlikely.

From the outside looking in yea but until anyone of us is in the inside and see how things go backstage with Cena and the rest of the roster we cant really judge a guy and bash him and automatically call him Matt hardy or say he full of it...He can easily be right at the end of the day he got injure on Cena's watch weather it was done just in the moment or on purpose we will never know...It just like Bret and Hbk, For years people Thought hbk was lying when he said he didnt know bret was going to be screwed but in reality he was lying for years until finally he told the truth after being saved. My point is People Do anything to stay on the top,Make themselves look better it goes hand to hand with the Wrestling business.

JohnnyPhantom
07-27-2011, 10:37 PM
Yeah i understand. Guess we will have to go with what we know.

WWTNA Mark
07-27-2011, 10:37 PM
From the outside looking in yea but until anyone of us is in the inside and see how things go backstage with Cena and the rest of the roster we cant really judge a guy and bash him and automatically call him Matt hardy or say he full of it...He can easily be right at the end of the day he got injure on Cena's watch weather it was done just in the moment or on purpose we will never know...It just like Bret and Hbk, For years people Thought hbk was lying when he said he didnt know bret was going to be screwed but in reality he was lying for years until finally he told the truth after being saved. My point is People Do anything to stay on the top,Make themselves look better it goes hand to hand with the Wrestling business.

This is true but I seriously think he is either trying to get attention or blowing things way out of proportions. Its funny how once he gets released from WWE and with rumors of him jumping to TNA, he "claims" Cena broke his arm due to Tarver being a threat to Cena. Its pretty much ridiculous. I'm going to be waiting for him to issue a "I got hacked" statement.

thatdevilsblue
07-27-2011, 10:48 PM
the big difference between Tarver and Hardy is that Tarver didn't prove himself or anything during his time in the WWE, the very select amount of time that is. I vaguely remember him as an original Nexus member, wearing that bandana over his mouth, and from what i remember, he sucked as a performer, was the 2nd guy to be kicked out of Nexus, and then months later was randomly and pointlessly seen standing around backstage and then released...obviously, WWE didn't give a crap about him and decided not to waste their money and time on even trying with him and now he's making it out to be like he is a superstar now but in reality he didn't do anything...he's just full of himself!

THE_CRIPPLER
07-27-2011, 10:51 PM

If he said Cena injured him cause he was racist, or had beef with tarver backstage, or any other reason i might of gave it a tiny percent maybe 1 percent thought but Cena to injure him cause he was a threat to his spot?.

Tarver wasnt even a face? or even considered a star in nexus.... if Cena was worried about his spot he would injure much greater threats such as Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Michael Cole, Jim Ross, The fan in the front row.... all thses men would be more of a threat then Tarver would.

JohnnyPhantom
07-27-2011, 10:51 PM
Haha ^^ that made me laugh.

Its funny cause his biggest accomplishment will prolly end up being injured by Cena. :D

ihearvoices
07-27-2011, 10:54 PM
This is true but I seriously think he is either trying to get attention or blowing things way out of proportions. Its funny how once he gets released from WWE and with rumors of him jumping to TNA, he "claims" Cena broke his arm due to Tarver being a threat to Cena. Its pretty much ridiculous. I'm going to be waiting for him to issue a "I got hacked" statement.

No body who is still under contract with WWE is going to Say yeah that guy hurt me on purpose thats like asking to get fire i mean maybe he's doing it for attention but for some reason i do believe parts of it was true not cena doing it on purpose but i think maybe Cena and other guys in wwe didnt show him no respect and take him serious

Ruthless_Aggression
07-27-2011, 10:54 PM

I understand that more times than not, there is no smoke without fire. Still, if Tarver of all people blamed Cena for purposely injuring him because he feared he would take his spot, I'm calling BS. Cena fought for Daniel Bryan being rehired and he is ten times the athlete Tarver could ever be.

WWTNA Mark
07-27-2011, 10:59 PM
No body who is still under contract with WWE is going to Say yeah that guy hurt me on purpose thats like asking to get fire i mean maybe he's doing it for attention but for some reason i do believe parts of it was true not cena doing it on purpose but i think maybe Cena and other guys in wwe didnt show him no respect and take him serious

True but if someone purposely injured you, of course you're going to speak yoour mind about it whether you get fired or not. Like I said, Tarver is probably blowing things way out of proportions or could be trying to get attention. I'm not buying th whole "he injured me because of jealously" act because like The_Crippler said, Tarver was the weakest out of Nexus so why would Cena rally be worried about him?

ihearvoices
07-27-2011, 10:59 PM
If he said Cena injured him cause he was racist, or had beef with tarver backstage, or any other reason i might of gave it a tiny percent maybe 1 percent thought but Cena to injure him cause he was a threat to his spot?.

Tarver wasnt even a face? or even considered a star in nexus.... if Cena was worried about his spot he would injure much greater threats such as Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Michael Cole, Jim Ross, The fan in the front row.... all thses men would be more of a threat then Tarver would.

You Right...So i guess the Rumor a long time ago Hbk Try to bury the Rock to help his buddy HHH move up in the Ranks is also untrue. People Do things like this all the time From Guys in Cena positions to the nobody is a saint even undertake bury a guy cause of personal issue and we all know undertaker is one of the most professional wrestlers in and out the ring so if he is guilty of throwing salt in another guys career and burying him then i dont see why someone like Cena couldn't do the same. Plus a while back when Mr. Anderson Got fired he even said in a interview guys like HHH,Randy and Cena held alot of guys back and would bury them. Just because someone Seems nice on camera doesn't mean he's a complete prick backstage you would be surprise

JohnnyPhantom
07-27-2011, 11:01 PM
You Right...So i guess the Rumor a long time ago Hbk Try to bury the Rock to help his buddy HHH move up in the Ranks is also untrue. People Do things like this all the time From Guys in Cena positions to the nobody is a saint even undertake bury a guy cause of personal issue and we all know undertaker is one of the most professional wrestlers in and out the ring so if he is guilty of throwing salt in another guys career and burying him then i dont see why someone like Cena couldn't do the same. Plus a while back when Mr. Anderson Got fired he even said in a interview guys like HHH,Randy and Cena held alot of guys back and would bury them. Just because someone Seems nice on camera doesn't mean he's a complete prick backstage you would be surprise

Yo i hear what ur saying, but with the Mr Kennedy/Anderson thing. You have to remember that he was fired and thus prolly harbors some hard feelings toward the WWE. Its not uncommon for people to say harsh and untrue things about people when they are pissed.

ratedy2jayz
07-27-2011, 11:03 PM
There might be a little truth to this. Like Cena probably did mess up the guys arm accidentally and gave Tarver the "You'll be okay it comes with the job" speech, but I doubt Cena would even know how to break a guys arm on purpose, let alone want to break someone's arm. And Tarver's been fired for like 2 months, so why mention it now? And there is no way someone backstage wouldnt have told this story to the media if it were true.

ihearvoices
07-27-2011, 11:03 PM
True but if someone purposely injured you, of course you're going to speak yoour mind about it whether you get fired or not. Like I said, Tarver is probably blowing things way out of proportions or could be trying to get attention. I'm not buying th whole "he injured me because of jealously" act because like The_Crippler said, Tarver was the weakest out of Nexus so why would Cena rally be worried about him?

I do not believe Cena was scared of losing his spot but that doesnt mean he didnt have any other reason to injure The Tarver who really knows maybe it was on purpose maybe by mistake the only thing i believe that he said was true was his mistreatment backstage because that is a very typical thing that happens in WWE

ihearvoices
07-27-2011, 11:05 PM
There might be a little truth to this. Like Cena probably did mess up the guys arm accidentally and gave Tarver the "You'll be okay it comes with the job" speech, but I doubt Cena would even know how to break a guys arm on purpose, let alone want to break someone's arm. And Tarver's been fired for like 2 months, so why mention it now? And there is no way someone backstage wouldnt have told this story to the media if it were true.

Cena is very Stiff in the Ring that is the #1 way to hurt a guy plus Cena is really Strong another way to hurt a guy

ihearvoices
07-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Yo i hear what ur saying, but with the Mr Kennedy/Anderson thing. You have to remember that he was fired and thus prolly harbors some hard feelings toward the WWE. Its not uncommon for people to say harsh and untrue things about people when they are pissed.

true but with MR.Anderson i feel he was telling the truth cause when you view the video everything he said was true than he even said him and Randy was buddies up til that night So when it comes to Mr.Anderson i believe him about Taker and Rey being the guys to help other upcoming guys while guys like Cena and Randy and HHH was the burying everyone who would endanger their spot or anyone who would just move up in the ranks

THE_CRIPPLER
07-27-2011, 11:12 PM

umm are you comparing the Rocks threat to Michael Tarver?.... HBK didnt like the Rock cause of personal issues the Rock and HBK had when Rock was a teen and he disrespected his Grand Mother.... Plus HHH and Rock were fighting over the IC title, they were in direct compition. When was Tarver and Cena in compition for a spot? haha.... and another reason was Cause Bret Hart went to bat for the Rock so HBK in spite of Bret Tried to Bury the Rock hence the Reason why he made a Hart Vs Rocky Mavia match for the IC title. To bury The Rock and Give Bret the IC title to not be a threat to his World Title (Bret made the match end with a DQ by the way).

Kenedy wasnt complained on cause they feared there spots, They Feared for there life cause he was unsafe to himself and others..... Cena didnt like to work with him and Orton didnt either, cause they didnt like his style (kicking people away and crawling and grabing the canvas, holding on to the ropes while on the ground), they said it messed up the flow of the match... and thats a fact cause it came out of Kenedys mouth from a shoot interview.... it wasnt jealousy...... Cena and Orton go to bat for alot of people and they tell the managment who they wanna work with and who they dont wanna work with....... Did Randy Bury Kofi out of Fear? naaa he just thought Kofis style was sloppy and didnt liek working with him.

ihearvoices
07-27-2011, 11:17 PM
umm are you comparing the Rocks threat to Michael Tarver?.... HBK didnt like the Rock cause of personal issues the Rock and HBK had when Rock was a teen and he disrespected his Grand Mother.... Plus HHH and Rock were fighting over the IC title, they were in direct compition. When was Tarver and Cena in compition for a spot? haha.... and another reason was Cause Bret Hart went to bat for the Rock so HBK in spite of Bret Tried to Bury the Rock hence the Reason why he made a Hart Vs Rocky Mavia match for the IC title. To bury The Rock and Give Bret the IC title to not be a threat to his World Title (Bret made the match end with a DQ by the way).

Kenedy wasnt complained on cause they feared there spots, They Feared for there life cause he was unsafe to himself and others..... Cena didnt like to work with him and Orton didnt either, cause they didnt like his style (kicking people away and crawling and grabing the canvas, holding on to the ropes while on the ground), they said it messed up the flow of the match... and thats a fact cause it came out of Kenedys mouth from a shoot interview.... it wasnt jealousy...... Cena and Orton go to bat for alot of people and they tell the managment who they wanna work with and who they dont wanna work with....... Did Randy Bury Kofi out of Fear? naaa he just thought Kofis style was sloppy and didnt liek working with him.

Funny how The Wrestlers who can actually Wrestle and put on good matches are the ones who are "Sloppy" i find that kinda funny. Im a fan of randy and Cena but to say Mr.Anderson and Kofi was sloppy in the Ring is just crazy to me when Cena is super Stiff and botch 3/4 of his matches in a month. As far as me comparing Hbk,HHH and the rock situation all i was trying to say was Hbk was a top guy trying to bury a mid card at best for personal Reason so what i was saying was why couldn't Cena do the same it doesn't have to be out of fear it could of been cause of something personal

WWTNA Mark
07-27-2011, 11:22 PM
Funny how The Wrestlers who can actually Wrestle and put on good matches are the ones who are "Sloppy" i find that kinda funny. Im a fan of randy and Cena but to say Mr.Anderson and Kofi was sloppy in the Ring is just crazy to me when Cena is super Stiff and botch 3/4 of his matches in a month.

Well Kofi and Anderson are sloppy. Kofi botches moves and spots while looking sloppy and Anderson injured his opponents in the same year as well as injuring himself in 2007. I like Anderson and Kofi but they are indeed sloppy.

THE_CRIPPLER
07-27-2011, 11:24 PM
the whole Cena situation is.... he was trying to sell the Nexus Angle and in beat downs, he was stiff especially with his otunga beat downs and tarver ones... he wasnt trying to hurt him cause of any backstage heat or a argument. If so Tarver would of said it instead of saying jealousy.

Burying someonme and Hurting them is 2 different things.... there has been alot of problems between Wrestlers, there has been stiff shots and potatoe shots and extra stinffness cause of dislike, but no one ever trys to purposly put people out... not in a longgg time since like the 70s, especially not in todays WWE...... UnderTaker, Cena, Orton, Hogan, Flair, Austin, Michaels, You name them, they ruined peoples careers, too fearful of there spots, took pushes away but they never phyiscally hurt someone in the ring and broke a body part to ensure their spot.

ihearvoices
07-27-2011, 11:29 PM
Well Kofi and Anderson are sloppy. Kofi botches moves and spots while looking sloppy and Anderson injured his opponents in the same year as well as injuring himself in 2007. I like Anderson and Kofi but they are indeed sloppy.

Lmaoo I dont see it im sorry To me Kofi is not sloppy in the Ring if he is So is Jomo and alot of other high flyers. IMO for Randy to say anyone is sloppy and say he dont like to wrestle them he needs to Remember His early WWE days he was very Sloppy in the Ring So was Cena but they was still given Chances and not bury by other guys while Randy knocked down alot of guys by making comments like that. That was the whole point Anderson was making Guys like Randy and Cena and HHH will make a big scene and try to get you in trouble with management while guys like Taker and Rey will pull you to the side and let you know what u did wrong or could of done better. This is why i believe part of Tavrer's Story could be true about Cena and his treatment backstage

THE_CRIPPLER
07-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Funny how The Wrestlers who can actually Wrestle and put on good matches are the ones who are "Sloppy" i find that kinda funny. Im a fan of randy and Cena but to say Mr.Anderson and Kofi was sloppy in the Ring is just crazy to me when Cena is super Stiff and botch 3/4 of his matches in a month. As far as me comparing Hbk,HHH and the rock situation all i was trying to say was Hbk was a top guy trying to bury a mid card at best for personal Reason so what i was saying was why couldn't Cena do the same it doesn't have to be out of fear it could of been cause of something personal

Kenedys mistakes and injurys are well documented.... Kofi has been slopy but never injured anyone of himself but he did mess up a spot and Randy over reacted but like i said it wasnt burying it was Randy being angery about his botch, which he has a right to be...... and beileve it or not Randy isnt the reason kofi is at mid card and Kenedy was fired.

ihearvoices
07-27-2011, 11:31 PM
the whole Cena situation is.... he was trying to sell the Nexus Angle and in beat downs, he was stiff especially with his otunga beat downs and tarver ones... he wasnt trying to hurt him cause of any backstage heat or a argument. If so Tarver would of said it instead of saying jealousy.

Burying someonme and Hurting them is 2 different things.... there has been alot of problems between Wrestlers, there has been stiff shots and potatoe shots and extra stinffness cause of dislike, but no one ever trys to purposly put people out... not in a longgg time since like the 70s, especially not in todays WWE...... UnderTaker, Cena, Orton, Hogan, Flair, Austin, Michaels, You name them, they ruined peoples careers, too fearful of there spots, took pushes away but they never phyiscally hurt someone in the ring and broke a body part to ensure their spot.

That you know of cause you never know how many injuries they guys have cause to other wrestlers that could of been on purpose...There is not proof of this unless you personal know these guys outside of what we see on tv

ihearvoices
07-27-2011, 11:35 PM
Kenedys mistakes and injurys are well documented.... Kofi has been slopy but never injured anyone of himself but he did mess up a spot and Randy over reacted but like i said it wasnt burying it was Randy being angery about his botch, which he has a right to be...... and beileve it or not Randy isnt the reason kofi is at mid card and Kenedy was fired.

Yes he is After that blow up with Randy Kennedy got fired not too long after that was his last match so Randy is the reason Kennedy was fired. As far as Kofi goes he is not a mid card cause of Randy but at the same time that feud could of done big things for Kofi but because of Randy not wanting to do matches and stuff with kofi after, Kofi just end up getting bury in that feud and then went back to what he was doing before holding the mid card title which at this part is kind of pointless ..Been there done that

Ruthless_Aggression
07-27-2011, 11:35 PM
That you know of cause you never know how many injuries they guys have cause to other wrestlers that could of been on purpose...There is not proof of this unless you personal know these guys outside of what we see on tv

It takes one hell of a cynic to assume that injuries are caused intentionally. But I guess, to quote the Boondocks, "the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

THE_CRIPPLER
07-27-2011, 11:38 PM
Here is the Reason Kendedy was Fired.

First in the middle of a big push he gets injured for like 9 monthes and WWE keeps him on TV.

Then he decieds after the Chris Benoit Death to make him self the voice of WWE and speak out against Wrestlers using Drugs and sterioids, Then uses himself as a example to clean living and the New WWE... then gets Tested positive for Steriods... not to mention he was gonna be Mcmahons son and be the center piece of the biggest storyline of the year and they had to scrap it and go with the dumb Hornswaggle one cause Kenedy was on Drugs. and made WWE look like a ass.

Then He gets injured one week before he has to cash in the Money in the Bank to take it off Taker... so they have to come out with a Bullshit way to take the belt off Kenedy and give it to Edge.

Not to mention he hurt him self in the night comming back to Raw and Drops Randy on his Shoulder that he just recently injured.

Plus Kenedy didnt improve at all from his first 3 monthes in WWE till his last days.... he was injured half his time in WWE.

WWTNA Mark
07-27-2011, 11:39 PM
Lmaoo I dont see it im sorry To me Kofi is not sloppy in the Ring if he is So is Jomo and alot of other high flyers. IMO for Randy to say anyone is sloppy and say he dont like to wrestle them he needs to Remember His early WWE days he was very Sloppy in the Ring So was Cena but they was still given Chances and not bury by other guys while Randy knocked down alot of guys by making comments like that. That was the whole point Anderson was making Guys like Randy and Cena and HHH will make a big scene and try to get you in trouble with management while guys like Taker and Rey will pull you to the side and let you know what u did wrong or could of done better. This is why i believe part of Tavrer's Story could be true about Cena and his treatment backstage

I'm not saying Kofi is the only wrestler to botch moves but he does botch quite often. Orton didn't have to call him stupid on live TV though. It was totally uncalled for. As for Cena, he hasn't injured his opponents that much like Anderson has, I mean, Anderson injured Bobby Lashley and Cena in the same year, works sloppy, as well as getting injured himself quite a few times so you can't really blame Cena and Orton for being concerned with Anderson's work.

THE_CRIPPLER
07-27-2011, 11:41 PM
Yes he is After that blow up with Randy Kennedy got fired not too long after that was his last match so Randy is the reason Kennedy was fired. As far as Kofi goes he is not a mid card cause of Randy but at the same time that feud could of done big things for Kofi but because of Randy not wanting to do matches and stuff with kofi after, Kofi just end up getting bury in that feud and then went back to what he was doing before holding the mid card title which at this part is kind of pointless ..Been there done that

Please If Randy was the Reason Kenedy was fired then why wasnt Kofi Fired......... Kendedy was on thin ice and He honestly deserved to be fired... he ruined 3 storylines that were gonna be huge cause of his drug use and injury... plus he reportly injured him self in his first match back in a 6 man tag.

THE_CRIPPLER
07-27-2011, 11:42 PM
I'm not saying Kofi is the only wrestler to botch moves but he does botch quite often. Orton didn't have to call him stupid on live TV though. It was totally uncalled for. As for Cena, he hasn't injured his opponents that much like Anderson has, I mean, Anderson injured Bobby Lashley and Cena in the same year, works sloppy, as well as getting injured himself quite a few times so you can't really blame Cena and Orton for being concerned with Anderson's work.

So was that messed up Hip Toss that Cena hurt himself with in a match with Kenedy wasnt it his Fault or Kenedys fault?

ihearvoices
07-27-2011, 11:43 PM
Here is the Reason Kendedy was Fired.

First in the middle of a big push he gets injured for like 9 monthes and WWE keeps him on TV.

Then he decieds after the Chris Benoit Death to make him self the voice of WWE and speak out against Wrestlers using Drugs and sterioids, Then uses himself as a example to clean living and the New WWE... then gets Tested positive for Steriods... not to mention he was gonna be Mcmahons son and be the center piece of the biggest storyline of the year and they had to scrap it and go with the dumb Hornswaggle one cause Kenedy was on Drugs. and made WWE look like a ass.

Then He gets injured one week before he has to cash in the Money in the Bank to take it off Taker... so they have to come out with a Bullshit way to take the belt off Kenedy and give it to Edge.

Not to mention he hurt him self in the night comming back to Raw and Drops Randy on his Shoulder that he just recently injured.

Plus Kenedy didnt improve at all from his first 3 monthes in WWE till his last days.... he was injured half his time in WWE.

Understandable But Kennedy is not the first Wrestler to get multi Injuries look at Edge,Angle & HHH. As far as Randy Go that was all on him if you Look at the Video he went into the move Wrong and as Kennedy said he had 2 choices to just make Randy fall and hurt himself or To try to save the move which he did and Got the blame for it. I saw go Watch the video and u might Change your outlook on Kennedy. Cause the picture Randy and Cena is trying to picture is Kennedy was a walk injury waiting to happen and he would hurt other guys too which i think is unfair Considering How Stiff Both guys have been in their Career well not Randy anymore.

ihearvoices
07-27-2011, 11:45 PM
Please If Randy was the Reason Kenedy was fired then why wasnt Kofi Fired......... Kendedy was on thin ice and He honestly deserved to be fired... he ruined 3 storylines that were gonna be huge cause of his drug use and injury... plus he reportly injured him self in his first match back in a 6 man tag.

Kofi wasnt Fired cause he brings in money for Merch so thats your reason

ihearvoices
07-27-2011, 11:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HysMagbK3g

There's always two side to the story as many people will believe Whatever they want i choose to believe Randy had a major part in getting Kennedy fired. If a guy like Hogan go be so selfish and bury everyone in sight and then go on tv and be this Larger than life Good guy i dont see why someone like Randy or Cena or anyone else cant do the same. Wrestling is 25% Talent 75% Politics

WWTNA Mark
07-27-2011, 11:57 PM
So was that messed up Hip Toss that Cena hurt himself with in a match with Kenedy wasnt it his Fault or Kenedys fault?

It was Anderson's fault to be honest.

Enforcer23
07-27-2011, 11:59 PM
Soooo, it seems that Mr Tarver has it in his head that John Cena went out of his way to break his arm during a PPV in a way to "Knock out some tough competition"

Uhmmm, to be honest and whether you like John Cena or not... i REALLLLYYYY find this hard to believe. John is the face of the WWE and if anyone thought that Tarver was hot on his heels they must have dipped into the same stash that Mr tarver has been digging in.

Now granted none of us are backstage at WWE events on a regular basis so we dont know whats going on, but from all the reports of John Cena going to bat for people like Ryder, bourne ect. I dont think he has any fear that he will be moved down a spot since Vinnie Mac loves the Prototype and the only thing that could change that is if Cena pulls a Hogan and heads off to TNA which no one could see happening.

I guess the question here is... Is Tarver on the same boat as Matt hardy? Are they all drinking the Blue Koolade or do you believe Tarver?

hahaha this is funny shit...i very much doubt it

THE_CRIPPLER
07-28-2011, 12:03 AM

My proof is that no one has ever said that they injured them on purpose, or even instigated it... Plus Logic is involved.. Then there is the Fact that very rarly any of these men injure people. Then there is the fact that when 2 people really hate each other (Matt Hardy vs Edge.. Kevin Sullivan vs Benoit... Bret Hart vs Ric Flair) none of these men get injured, cause they do take care of each other like each other or not..... JBL busted Blue meanie up in a brawl... it was all over the place, all over Shoots and Sites, came out of the people involveds mouth.

See i have logic and a whole host of other things on my side.... your just going by What if and making your own stories up........ We used Logic to kill Tarvers jealousy theory. Now your just assuming he hated him backstage for no reason.. you give no reasoning.....

its like me saying Cena is racist and he hates black people thats why Tarver was injured....... or Cena was Jealouse cause he seen Tarvers Penis and it was bigger than his so he injured him..... those comments have just as much evidence, Fact, logic and proof as yours do.

ihearvoices
07-28-2011, 12:09 AM
My proof is that no one has ever said that they injured them on purpose, or even instigated it... Plus Logic is involved.. Then there is the Fact that very rarly any of these men injure people. Then there is the fact that when 2 people really hate each other (Matt Hardy vs Edge.. Kevin Sullivan vs Benoit... Bret Hart vs Ric Flair) none of these men get injured, cause they do take care of each other like each other or not..... JBL busted Blue meanie up in a brawl... it was all over the place, all over Shoots and Sites, came out of the people involveds mouth.

See i have logic and a whole host of other things on my side.... your just going by What if and making your own stories up........ We used Logic to kill Tarvers jealousy theory. Now your just assuming he hated him backstage for no reason.. you give no reasoning.....

its like me saying Cena is racist and he hates black people thats why Tarver was injured....... or Cena was Jealouse cause he seen Tarvers Penis and it was bigger than his so he injured him..... those comments have just as much evidence, Fact, logic and proof as yours do.

Everything your saying its based off of what you think from what you have seen on tv or heard from backstage but you dont personally know what goes backstage so to automatically cancel what they guy says about Cena and rest of the people in the back is kind of close minded. As far as the jealousy thing goes i already stated i dont believe that part but i believe the rest. I was just trying to say that anyone can easily injure a guy in the ring cause of personal reason so to say oh no that never happens and could happen again makes you seem kind close minded. But again you are entitle to your own Opinion as i am mine that the beauty of this Website

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll4aq2tLIa1qhl6vzo1_400.gif

THE_CRIPPLER
07-28-2011, 12:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HysMagbK3g

There's always two side to the story as many people will believe Whatever they want i choose to believe Randy had a major part in getting Kennedy fired. If a guy like Hogan go be so selfish and bury everyone in sight and then go on tv and be this Larger than life Good guy i dont see why someone like Randy or Cena or anyone else cant do the same. Wrestling is 25% Talent 75% Politics

Had a part in Kenedy being Fired? yess....... the Reason he got Fired? nooooo.

Randy Orton Complained cause he almost injured his Shoulder he just repaired cause of Kenedy....... Randy was on the verge of a huge push and he was angery........ Do you have the right to complain if your a Door to Door sales men and your co worker drives wrecklessly and you fear you might be endangered? or if your a moving man and your Co Worker drops stuff on your and doesnt lift properly and is easily distracted and you are affraid you might injure your self cause of his neglagence?........ Sorry Randy had a right to complain.... it wasnt the sole reason he was fired... beileve me if he wasnt so injury prone and didnt fail the Drug test and make a ass out of himself and the WWE then he still be employed

THE_CRIPPLER
07-28-2011, 12:17 AM
Everything your saying its based off of what you think from what you have seen on tv or heard from backstage but you dont personally know what goes backstage so to automatically cancel what they guy says about Cena and rest of the people in the back is kind of close minded. As far as the jealousy thing goes i already stated i dont believe that part but i believe the rest. I was just trying to say that anyone can easily injure a guy in the ring cause of personal reason so to say oh no that never happens and could happen again makes you seem kind close minded. But again you are entitle to your own Opinion as i am mine that the beauty of this Website

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll4aq2tLIa1qhl6vzo1_400.gif

Big diffrence between "Could of" and "Did".... I go by logic and what sounds like a better story and Tarver being injured on purpose for no reason given but jealousy is insane........... and if anyone of nexus was hated it was David Otunga.... if it was him and Bob Holly injured him i say hmmm Maybe.

ihearvoices
07-28-2011, 12:21 AM
Had a part in Kenedy being Fired? yess....... the Reason he got Fired? nooooo.

Randy Orton Complained cause he almost injured his Shoulder he just repaired cause of Kenedy....... Randy was on the verge of a huge push and he was angery........ Do you have the right to complain if your a Door to Door sales men and your co worker drives wrecklessly and you fear you might be endangered? or if your a moving man and your Co Worker drops stuff on your and doesnt lift properly and is easily distracted and you are affraid you might injure your self cause of his neglagence?........ Sorry Randy had a right to complain.... it wasnt the sole reason he was fired... beileve me if he wasnt so injury prone and didnt fail the Drug test and make a ass out of himself and the WWE then he still be employed

See this is my thing you guys making it seem like he always was injured and take drugs like he jeff hardy which is far from the truth. And my thing about randy is that he went off like he was injured doing the whole 9 yards and then just for the next night he moving like nothing never happen. Its like when Hbk had his "knee" injury and gave up the Title so he didnt have to do the job to bret. Then hbk comes back in a few months and is back in the title picture. Wrestlers are real cut throat well most of them are and maybe Randy aint the Reason Kennedy was fired but i bet if Randy never did it the way he went about it Denney would of still hand is job and word but one of WWE top stars. My whole point is yea randy had a right to be mad but he did not have to or had the right to embrace or put Kennedy out like that infront of everyone. Its kinda like me and you competing for spot at the top and i know you already on thin ice and i know if i bring up you almost could of hurt me infront of the boss i know you there's a 8/10 chance you will get fired, So i make a big screen about it.

THE_CRIPPLER
07-28-2011, 12:52 AM
See this is my thing you guys making it seem like he always was injured and take drugs like he jeff hardy which is far from the truth. And my thing about randy is that he went off like he was injured doing the whole 9 yards and then just for the next night he moving like nothing never happen. Its like when Hbk had his "knee" injury and gave up the Title so he didnt have to do the job to bret. Then hbk comes back in a few months and is back in the title picture. Wrestlers are real cut throat well most of them are and maybe Randy aint the Reason Kennedy was fired but i bet if Randy never did it the way he went about it Denney would of still hand is job and word but one of WWE top stars. My whole point is yea randy had a right to be mad but he did not have to or had the right to embrace or put Kennedy out like that infront of everyone. Its kinda like me and you competing for spot at the top and i know you already on thin ice and i know if i bring up you almost could of hurt me infront of the boss i know you there's a 8/10 chance you will get fired, So i make a big screen about it.

was Randy making a big Deal out of it that night? Yess... But like Kenedy Randy had alot of things he did hold him back from potenial Championship runs and money storylines... Like kenedy, Orton was a injury prone... Randy came off a shoulder injury and he was about to have a long lenthy Run with the world title... He seen Kenedy Mess a side Suplex up, almost reinjure his shoulder. and potenially ruin his big push he was getting and he let emotion take over...Randy Orton is a emotional guy and he has anger issues that he is still dealing with... Thats the issue... Kenedys past and not living up to expectations and Orton being too Emotional and going a little over the top......... not Jealousy.... from what i seen Randy Orton was gonna be the number one Heel and Kenedy was getting a face push soo no threat.

Plus its not the ammount of drugs Kenedy took, its not that he was a drug Addict.... its how Kenedy made him self the poster boy for WWEs new clean life style and took on that responcabilty, Went from Talk Show, to Radio Show to website burrying 80s Wrestlers and saying how he and they guys in the back are Drug Free and he neve rused illeagle drugs then you test positive for Steriods... im suprised he wasnt fired.... if you wanna be the face for Drug Free you better not use Drugs.

jrsckilla23
07-28-2011, 01:53 AM
Damn!!! I haven't seen allot Cena's bitches in here how the hell do you know Cena did it on purpose or not, we don't know we are just reading what Tarver wrote about John Cena but it seems funny to me on how people who ask for there release or get released from the WWE right away on there twitter or making videos talking shit about Cena I don't know about you but there might be something about Cena that none of us know but it don't really matter cuz I still don't like him as Wrestling Entertainer.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/cenanomoretears.png

THE_CRIPPLER
07-28-2011, 02:22 AM
Damn!!! I haven't seen allot Cena's bitches in here how the hell do you know Cena did it on purpose or not, we don't know we are just reading what Tarver wrote about John Cena but it seems funny to me on how people who ask for there release or get released from the WWE right away on there twitter or making videos talking shit about Cena I don't know about you but there might be something about Cena that none of us know but it don't really matter cuz I still don't like him as Wrestling Entertainer.

I Love how Chavo instantly attacked Cena about being lazy before his MITB match with punk..... then when Cena rises to the ocassion Chavo eats his words, so he back peddlsand makes excuses and uses Eddie to not get so much back lash.

Its so dumb how Chavo compares his in ring WWE career to John Cenas and the truth is i can not think of a Great or even really good Chavo Singles match.... he pisses on Cenas Workrate bu never had a Great match in his entire career and he has been put with greats like Punk, Eddie and Rey Mysterio

THE_CRIPPLER
07-28-2011, 02:30 AM
I just read the whole twitter and from what i understand, The Thing he said about John Cena was the most sencible thing he said on there haha, this man is a idiot..... he claims he was considered the Best ever to go thru FCW... he was buildig some much steam with his stellar promos that John Cena got scared hahaha...... then Vince and the whole WWE was so affraid of him and his crazy potenialey fired him........ what a dumb ass.

Yano88
07-28-2011, 02:54 AM
Never liked the attitude "Got fired? Time to bitch about it!"

Tarver you say Cena broke yor arm intentionally? I cannot say if this is true or not but why do you say it now??

Why do not making a blog the day after your arm was broken? Maybe because you did not wanted to get fired and you wanted your WWE job so much to endure an arm broken by Cena??

If you talked back when you still worked there I would have give you credit...
but bitching now is too easy and targeting Cena, who is already hated by the internet, is even more easy.
I don't believe you.

WWTNA Mark
07-28-2011, 07:05 AM

When did we say Cena didn't do it? We are just saying that we think its kinda odd that Tarver waits for two months(after he had been fired) to tell us that Cena intentionally broke his arm because Cena was jealous of Tarver when Tarver was the weakest man in Nexus and hardly ever shined on NXT.

steveorton
07-28-2011, 07:43 AM
Yeah some wrestlers MIGHT do that but cena... really!? The biggest nice guy in the business? Yeah... unlikely.

^^^^^^^This, I'm jus sayin...

LMPunker
07-28-2011, 08:00 AM
how has he entered matt hardy territory?atleast matt can work a decent match and people actually liked/cared about him til he became a douche

Ruthless_Aggression
07-28-2011, 08:04 AM
I actually liked this guy's look and felt bad that he couldn't make it back into the main roster... until he made himself look like a drunken jackass making these unintelligible tweets. Sour grapes kinda take away our empathy for bitter superstars like him, Snitsky, and Chavo.

bubbliefishie
07-28-2011, 08:28 AM
I think i missed something. What did Matt Hardy do that was like Micheal Tarver?

Mr.Turtle
07-28-2011, 08:37 AM
i LOL'd at Tarver's claims

Rassling_Fan
07-28-2011, 08:37 AM
While there maybe some truth about Cena doing it purposely, I doubt it but who knows, I seriously doubt the reason behind it was because he wanted to "knock out the competition". Tarver was no where near the level of being in the top. I doubted he was even going to be seen passed NXT. But also note he never complained that WWE didn't pay for said broken arm being repaired. Perfect time to do so but didn't.