PDA

View Full Version : HBK saved CM Punk (Interesting read)

FLWWEFan
07-27-2011, 04:48 PM
http://iwantwrestling.com/2011/07/26/hall-of-famer-saved-cm-punk/

capn-edu
07-27-2011, 05:00 PM
interesting adds more to the spice of punk
and other legends like HBK believe in him

Y2J___Y2J
07-27-2011, 05:14 PM
Great Article..
Highlights how the guys backstage are shitheads..well some of them anyway
Imagine without HBK, the IWC would not be raving about Punk ... WHAT WOULD WE DO...................

johnnydropkicks
07-27-2011, 05:31 PM
it's not saving punk to recognize him. especially when he is so far beyond everyone else that's younger.

I guarantee you HBK wouldn't job out to punk to "save" him.

ihearvoices
07-27-2011, 05:34 PM
it's not saving punk to recognize him. especially when he is so far beyond everyone else that's younger.

I guarantee you HBK wouldn't job out to punk to "save" him.

HBK would Job out to punk...Hbk is a team player now well when he was on the roster on his last run in the wwe. Guys like taker & HBk even Cena have no problem doing jobs and putting guys over its Vince and the Writers who dont want guys like punk getting over in that way

jordan1995
07-27-2011, 05:37 PM
great read..good find

Rockstar83
07-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Punk makes things awesome again that's why he is one of the bests

ihearvoices
07-27-2011, 05:51 PM
Punk makes things awesome again that's why he is one of the bests

I hate when people Say that they are giving all the Credit to one Guy smh hes not the only one making the storyline interesting

thejman93
07-27-2011, 05:53 PM
I hate when people Say that they are giving all the Credit to one Guy smh hes not the only one making the storyline interesting

Agreed. Cena, Vince, Trips, the city of Chicago, and the RAW creative team all have a hand in this angle and, apparently, so does HBK.

ihearvoices
07-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Agreed. Cena, Vince, Trips, the city of Chicago, and the RAW creative team all have a hand in this angle and, apparently, so does HBK.

http://lokisbruid.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/i_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

Sage
07-27-2011, 08:11 PM
very cool read should be on the main news feed lol

Blinker
07-27-2011, 10:01 PM
GREAT FIND!! The site in general is great. I read an article talking about the Morrison/Punk ECW feud that was great and I listened to a podcast with MVP where he talked about starting out in WWE and Benoit. Good stuff!! Thanks for sharing.

King Scrapper
07-27-2011, 10:22 PM

This actually was on the main news feed but wasnt a real stand out. THis was a great read.

King Scrapper
07-27-2011, 10:24 PM

This is the article Ryan posted.

"Dave Lagana sent out he following today… "I'm a Paul Heyman Guy!" CM Punk – 6/27/11 Monday Night Raw. That one line in Punk's promo kicked off this whirlwind ride we're on in the "Summer of Punk" story. This period is being talked about as having lead to resurgence of interest in pro wrestling. Over the next three days, I'm going to look back at three different periods in 2007 when CM Punk became the center piece of the ECW Brand. These stories will shine a little light on the frustration surrounding Punk's early run in WWE. This article looks at the time period around the ECW PPV December to Dismemeber including how Heyman wanted to book Punk, how the agents did book Punk against Hardcore Holly and the WWE Hall of Famer who spoke up to save Punk. Read the whole article at http://iwantwrestling.com/"

WPack911
07-28-2011, 01:55 AM
This was a fantastic read thanks for posting TS!

CrowOfMurders
07-28-2011, 03:03 AM
HBK would Job out to punk...Hbk is a team player now well when he was on the roster on his last run in the wwe. Guys like taker & HBk even Cena have no problem doing jobs and putting guys over its Vince and the Writers who dont want guys like punk getting over in that way

Cena will eventually job to some1 for storyline purposes, but his supercena gimmick guarantees NO ONE is ever put over, they either cheat,lie or steal to get the victory. So it's really an insult to Taker,HBK and others who actually make other's look good from time to time,hell even HHH put people over towards the end. Cena-Punk MITB was good, but he's still stale, stiff and boring as *&$#

Y2Jryder
07-28-2011, 06:05 AM
great article