PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore justice sucks!!

helmsley
07-27-2011, 02:59 PM
Ive seen the matches announced for the ppv and i think there is not even ONE match i want to see, i mean, bully ray vs anderson??? crimson vs rvd???

plus, the ppv name is HARDCORE justice, and no extreme rules match has been added to the card

thoughts?????

Y2J___Y2J
07-27-2011, 03:36 PM
TNA is slacking off nowadays in my eyes.. there taking a back seat from the E' for obvious reasons..

I don't get the hole Sting/Joker thing.. It's just copying the joker and is totally unrealistic bullshit (even for pro wrestling!!)
They still seem to be pushing the old guys.. ( Ray,Steiner,Sting, RVD,) with the exceptions of Gunner & Crimson who are both not going to have any 5 star matches anytime soon..
Sorry for the rant..

Yeah the card seems to suck ass.. Possibly because of the standard of the E'
I'm expecting a Street Fight or something but an all round shitty PPV..

HeelTurn
07-27-2011, 03:42 PM
What are the matches? Is Angle vs Sting one of them?

Ruthless_Aggression
07-27-2011, 03:50 PM
TNA World Heavyweight Title Match
Kurt Angle vs. Sting

TNA World Tag Team Title Match
Mexican America vs. Beer Money

TNA X Division Title Match
Austin Aries vs. Alex Shelley vs. Brian Kendrick

TNA Knockouts Title Match
Winter vs. Mickie James

Bound For Glory Series Match
Rob Van Dam vs. Crimson

AJ Styles, Daniels and Kazarian vs. 3 members of Immortal

Mr. Anderson vs. Bully Ray

S.E. Zero
07-27-2011, 03:56 PM
I look forward to Fortune/Immortal match and the X Division Championship match nothing else not even the Angle/Sting is intriguing at all

HeelTurn
07-27-2011, 03:59 PM
The X-Division match should be good, and I love Mickie so Im interested in her match, but yeah this sucks compared to their last PPV.

capn-edu
07-27-2011, 04:30 PM
only the x division and maybe the tag titles match

machoo mann
07-27-2011, 04:46 PM
what a lousy ass card...it just looks boring in paper except X division match and Fortune vs Immortal tag. And condolences in advance to the people who will be behind the mexican flag in the tag title match :D

jordan1995
07-27-2011, 04:54 PM
glad i get it for free

lykkekage
07-27-2011, 07:48 PM
The only thing I would want to see here is Aries vs Shelley vs Kendrick. So I might find that match on youtube or something, but definately not watching the entire PPV

THEKEVINBRAND
07-27-2011, 08:13 PM
wow i've never seen so much whining about a damn ppv, if you hate tna's booking that much, dont watch it! i will order the ppv wearing my tna t-shirt with a bowl of popcorn in my hand? why? because i love wrestling!

Kiss My Ass Club Member
07-27-2011, 08:30 PM
Destination X was like a high note. This PPV looks pretty weak in comparison but who knows? maybe the matches will be good? And yes, Angle vs Sting is very uninteresting.Why did Angle dress like a clown to help Sting win the title back? He could just challenge Anderson(x2) Stings make up sucks! Hes in his 50s now. It looks ridiculous!

WWTNA Mark
07-27-2011, 08:32 PM
Ive seen the matches announced for the ppv and i think there is not even ONE match i want to see, i mean, bully ray vs anderson??? crimson vs rvd???

plus, the ppv name is HARDCORE justice, and no extreme rules match has been added to the card

thoughts?????

Wait, isn't Anderson in Immortal? Why would he take on Bully Ray when they are piratically in the same stable? Wouldn't it have made sense to put Anderson with Kurt Angle and Sting for a triple threat match(since he has a rematch claws)?

HCollins-TNA1
07-27-2011, 09:59 PM
Kurt Angle vs. Sting

Winter vs. Mickie James

Rob Van Dam vs. Crimson

I don't know if i say it sucks.... It don't look to appealing on paper.....

World Title match should deliver.... as Sting and Angle should work together well as they had before..
World Tag title... could see a turning??? tease or something??? plus you know Sarita and Rosita will be near when Mexican America wrestles..
X Divison match should be good.... with 3 of the best right now in the division...
The Knockout title match... Mickie James vs Winter..... Just how much control does Winter have on Angelina Love????
Also Crimson vs RVD.... since most likely Matt Morgan might be out of it... RVD could move up to 2nd which should and could be doubtful or Crimson stay undefeated....

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-27-2011, 10:06 PM
I don't think it looks bad, it just doesn't look interesting at all.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-27-2011, 10:07 PM
Wait, isn't Anderson in Immortal? Why would he take on Bully Ray when they are piratically in the same stable? Wouldn't it have made sense to put Anderson with Kurt Angle and Sting for a triple threat match(since he has a rematch claws)?

Read spoilers? I'm just gonna tell you because it's not like a big plot point. Anderson is still in Immortal him and Ray just had some words and now they're having a Heel vs Heel Who's Balls Are Bigger Match.

Mr.Will
07-27-2011, 10:07 PM

Sense? since when is that been a factor in the TNA booking room? But more on point of the subject I have to agree this just seems like a horrendous show, with the x-division match being the exception.

AlexWorldOrder
07-27-2011, 10:10 PM
How does it suck if it hasn't even happened yet? Hardcore Justice? Doesn't that mean that all the matches are no DQ?? Fuckin babies

SilverGhost
07-27-2011, 10:12 PM
Watch the PPV then judge?

WWTNA Mark
07-27-2011, 10:18 PM
Sense? since when is that been a factor in the TNA booking room? But more on point of the subject I have to agree this just seems like a horrendous show, with the x-division match being the exception.

When did I say it was a big booking problem? I just thought it would have made sense to have Anderson get his rematch or something. Never said it was a big deal.

WWTNA Mark
07-27-2011, 10:20 PM
Read spoilers? I'm just gonna tell you because it's not like a big plot point. Anderson is still in Immortal him and Ray just had some words and now they're having a Heel vs Heel Who's Balls Are Bigger Match.

Oh, I see. That makes sense now.

WWTNA Mark
07-27-2011, 10:30 PM
Kurt Angle vs. Sting

Winter vs. Mickie James

Rob Van Dam vs. Crimson

Doesn't sound all that bad at all.

sincara
07-28-2011, 02:35 AM
glad i get it for free

mee toooo :)

Tay Moran
07-28-2011, 02:51 AM
Im not going to watch it because its a TNA ppv, but the card dosent look bad

eboy
07-28-2011, 03:25 AM
glad i get it for free

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This

TNA is Really Pisses me off now whenever they look like they've got a God thing going they Ruin it

Necroyeti
07-28-2011, 08:00 AM

Talk about a diamond in the rough! That.... will be.... AWESOME.

maar13
07-28-2011, 02:27 PM
Personally I am looking forward to the Knockouts title match, hope Winter wins and see what it means for her relationship with Angelina.

The Beer Money match seems cool.

The X division title match could be interesting and Angle can really push Sting to a good bout.

Personally I am not really looking forward to Bully Ray Vs Anderson match, Anderson has been on downward spiral since losing the title, just like when he lost the first one, if they really don't believe in the guy why bother?

Siracul
07-28-2011, 03:30 PM
Kurt Angle vs. Sting

Winter vs. Mickie James

Rob Van Dam vs. Crimson

Bold : Looking forward to
Italic : will be good/ok
Rest is bullshit
Mexican America : Fire the jackass who injured Sabin and whose name I have forgotten and bring back Homicide & reform LAX you stupid writers.
Also why is it HardCORE again ? I thought it was a one time deal for the ECW originals, bring back Hard Justice or scrap it altogether
Unbelievable, who the fuck came up with this card ?

maar13
07-28-2011, 04:17 PM
Bold : Looking forward to
Italic : will be good/ok
Rest is bullshit
Mexican America : Fire the jackass who injured Sabin and whose name I have forgotten and bring back Homicide & reform LAX you stupid writers.
Also why is it HardCORE again ? I thought it was a one time deal for the ECW originals, bring back Hard Justice or scrap it altogether
Unbelievable, who the fuck came up with this card ?

Dude not to knock on you but you put everything on Italic.

Tomsta666
07-28-2011, 04:22 PM
It doesn't look bad at all me. Although, I suppose it's easier to rip on TNA than have anything positive to say about them right? ;)

Siracul
07-28-2011, 04:47 PM
Dude not to knock on you but you put everything on Italic.

Actually I only put the World Heavyweight Match in Italic
The Bold are quite clear
And the rest is nothing :D

Mazza
07-29-2011, 05:37 AM
The card doesn't look as good as Destination X, but that was one of the top PPV's in the last 5 years!
X division and tag matches will be good, Angle can have a 4 star match with anyone and Sting knows how to hide the negatives and show the positives.
Knockouts could interesting, more in terms of story than match, the rest looks so-so, but they all could deliver on the night, so let's see what happens and judge after the event!!!