PDA

View Full Version : First Corre/Nexus star to Join TNA or ROH will be??

Juvenile Junkie
07-27-2011, 01:34 PM
Down the line this probably will happen,unimaginable a year ago as the Nexus arrived on the scene,but the group has fizzled since they dropped Barrett and shipped him to SmackDown and formed the even less creditable Corre.So now that they are forgotten midcarders who goes to Orlando or Chicago first??

MY PICK: I know the obvious 1 is Justin Gabriel because of his style suiting TNA,but I'm gonna go with the guy who has the non-WWE physique.....HUSKY HARRIS.

Otunga will probably get a push when the wife releases a new cd.Knowing the WWE,they will probably make him champion one day,just for the PR and media focus that Mr.Hudson will bring them.

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-27-2011, 01:34 PM
Michael Tarver.

capn-edu
07-27-2011, 01:36 PM
Husky or Slater
cause they both don't look like wwe champions to me
but more like tna champion or even roh too

Juvenile Junkie
07-27-2011, 01:36 PM
Michael Tarver.

Knowing Russo,Michael Tarver's finisher would be the............................................... ......POUNCE.................Period!

cymru96123
07-27-2011, 01:37 PM
Slightly off topic but I would mark out if Jacob Novak went to TNA. Otherwise probably Heath Slater when they release him.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-27-2011, 01:38 PM
Michael Tarver.

Is he the one that was in the original 'invasion' and he wore a bandana across his face? if so yeah hell go tna and hav an alpha male gimmick like marcus core von

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-27-2011, 01:40 PM
Is he the one that was in the original 'invasion' and he wore a bandana across his face? if so yeah hell go tna and hav an alpha male gimmick like marcus core von

Knowing Russo,Michael Tarver's finisher would be the............................................... ......POUNCE.................Period!

I like how you guys both said the same thing. Lol.

SilverGhost
07-27-2011, 01:41 PM
The bank robber.

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-27-2011, 01:42 PM
The bank robber.

Always thinking outside the box, SG.

VanHooliganX
07-27-2011, 01:43 PM
Aye probably Tarver. Although I read that he took up gospel singing as a hobby now so maybe not.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-27-2011, 01:43 PM
I like how you guys both said the same thing. Lol.

No idea it took me like 5 minutes to think of the alpha males name i thought it was monty brown or something but then i though f*** it cant remeber so i put Cor Von.

But i dunno because when TNA has a big black guy arent they all kinda like the alpha male character?

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-27-2011, 01:48 PM
No idea it took me like 5 minutes to think of the alpha males name i thought it was monty brown or something but then i though f*** it cant remeber so i put Cor Von.

But i dunno because when TNA has a big black guy arent they all kinda like the alpha male character?

You are actually right... SLIGHTLY. Jay Lethel, and Creed had their own thing, and back when Ron Killings was rolling with TNA he was like the black Jeff Hardy (Entrance wise). They would probably make Michael Tarver a brawler/street fighter type of character. I can feel it in my bones.

Juvenile Junkie
07-27-2011, 01:50 PM
Man,I miss Monty Brown.Both WWE and TNA dropped the ball there big time,he's way better than Big Zeke.

Markedoutforlife
07-27-2011, 01:52 PM
Michael Tarver.

This is a given

Eve's Arse No.1
07-27-2011, 01:52 PM
You are actually right... SLIGHTLY. Jay Lethel, and Creed had their own thing, and back when Ron Killings was rolling with TNA he was like the black Jeff Hardy (Entrance wise). They would probably make Michael Tarver a brawler/street fighter type of character. I can feel it in my bones.

TNA we dont come up with new ideas we recycle them :)

Markedoutforlife
07-27-2011, 01:53 PM
Man,I miss Monty Brown.Both WWE and TNA dropped the ball there big time,he's way better than Big Zeke.

Monty brown equals human botchfest

Eve's Arse No.1
07-27-2011, 01:56 PM
Monty brown equals human botchfest

HEY he did that one move right once? i think?

no he was shit made sabu look like a perfectionhist. I use to love it when people knocked him out the ring and he almost climbed out everything. Shameful thing is im a fan i like the character :(

Markedoutforlife
07-27-2011, 01:59 PM
HEY he did that one move right once? i think?

no he was shit made sabu look like a perfectionhist. I use to love it when people knocked him out the ring and he almost climbed out everything. Shameful thing is im a fan i like the character :(

Dude, the pounce was bad ass! I would love to see him in a rumble match lol

Eve's Arse No.1
07-27-2011, 02:04 PM
Dude, the pounce was bad ass! I would love to see him in a rumble match lol

Sorry wouldnt pay to see this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgon_28Oagw

But pounce was awesume i love simple finishers

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-27-2011, 02:06 PM

WWE didn't drop the ball on the guy. He had to leave because of a family emergency. WWE was actually fixing to treat him like a big deal. I don't see him doing much now considering the fact that the guy is cruising in his 40's or 50's right about now.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-27-2011, 02:11 PM
WWE didn't drop the ball on the guy. He had to leave because of a family emergency. WWE was actually fixing to treat him like a big deal. I don't see him doing much now considering the fact that the guy is cruising in his 40's or 50's right about now.

Yeah i read up on this i think he had too end up looking after one of his nephews or nieces im not sure. WWE gave him 6 months off to deal with it so it must of been something bad. After 6 months he requested his release because he said he didnt know if he could ever be back. Then a year or two later starting doing indie work not sure how long that lasted though.

As i said i was a fan of his but dont know why

sincara
07-27-2011, 03:16 PM
tarver !!!!!!!!!

tnawhat
07-27-2011, 03:37 PM
i think husky harris will be in tna

Ruthless_Aggression
07-27-2011, 03:41 PM
I think Tarver left wrestling for gospel, so I think once they release Slater, he will jump ship.

S.E. Zero
07-27-2011, 03:52 PM
Best fit for ROH would be Gabriel, so I'll pick him if he's ever future endeavored by the WWE

Eve's Arse No.1
07-27-2011, 03:55 PM
Best fit for ROH would be Gabriel, so I'll pick him if he's ever future endeavored by the WWE

Cant see that they are doing more and more tours of South Africa plus he seems kinda over with the crowd

Y2Jryder
07-27-2011, 04:16 PM
The black Cena dude so TNA has their own Cena in response to WWE, Darren young right?

S.E. Zero
07-27-2011, 04:17 PM
Cant see that they are doing more and more tours of South Africa plus he seems kinda over with the crowd

Hence the if mate, only if lol

Juvenile Junkie
07-29-2011, 02:29 AM
Michael McG???

steveorton
07-29-2011, 07:40 AM
Tna shouldn't hir any of them unless it is Gabriel or Barrett, I'm jus sayin...