PDA

View Full Version : jbl come back:(

gravesismizfan
07-27-2011, 12:56 PM
Jbl one of the best to ever set foot in ring he could cut promo he was hardcore he was a guy u loved to hate his finsher was one of best of all time
He was great on commentary
Him matt Striker booker t and cm punk on it would be a dream
Wwe needs a new announcer for Cole is terrible
Or make jbl into Wwe again.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-27-2011, 01:19 PM
Although seeing JBL back would be great i agree with you there. I hate it when people slate the current announcers there are far worse outhere (ECW when Tazz and Joey left) and have you ever heard a celebrity guest try to do commentry.

But anyway back to the topic.

It would be cool so see him come back but i believe he could become an extremly successful manager. Clothesline from Hell when the refs backs turned it could be like old school managering

capn-edu
07-27-2011, 01:22 PM
i doubt he'll comeback
he was amazing don't get me wrong
but WWE has ADR now so i see no possibilities at all..

VanHooliganX
07-27-2011, 01:23 PM
Jbl one of the best to ever set foot in ring he could cut promo he was hardcore he was a guy u loved to hate his finsher was one of best of all time

He was a good commentator and a good physical wrestler. I hated him in his matches vs. Eddie and Chris Benoit. He also gave Cena 1 of his best matches in Cenas first I Quit matches.
Maybe he will return 1 day though :)

steveorton
07-27-2011, 01:27 PM

Hope he does come back one day, you clearly state why lol, I'm jus sayin...

helmsley
07-27-2011, 01:33 PM
i think he will never come back as an active wrestler, but it could be great to have him as a manager or as the raw gm :)

Tommy Thunder
A fantastic heel, and a future HOF no doubt.

I'd love to see him back. I heard he was commentating in some MMA promotion after he left WWE (his company was a sponsor to the MMA promotion), but it's closed now, so I'm sure he'd be open to a return. He'd make an awesome manager, and of course, we know that he's a brilliant color commentator. I'm all for him to return!!

TheDevilsAdvocate
JBL's already back. He just dyed his hair black, got plastic surgery, and got a tan, and took some A+ lessons in the spanish language. They are also calling him Alberto Del Rio nowadays.

But no seriously... I miss JBL too. The guy had one of the best stables on SD!. I will never forget The Cabinet.

A.Graham
07-27-2011, 01:43 PM
JBL was a great commentator he's miles better than Taz. Has anyone watched TNA recently? His commentary is painful to listen to.

The_Awesome_One
07-27-2011, 01:43 PM
JBL for Raw GM

Eve's Arse No.1
07-27-2011, 01:44 PM
JBL was a great commentator he's miles better than Taz. Has anyone watched TNA recently? His commentary is painful to listen to.

TNA is painful fullstop

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-27-2011, 01:45 PM

When he told Michael Cole to "Shut up!" I literally rolled all over my floor for hours. And Taz doesn't seem interested about being there. It makes me wonder why he left the 'E to begin with. I preferred the old Commentator team.

Juvenile Junkie
07-27-2011, 01:46 PM
JBL for Raw GM

You truely are the awesome 1.

SilverGhost
07-27-2011, 01:46 PM
Wouldn't mind a heel rich commentator telling Cole to shut up lol

King Scrapper
07-27-2011, 02:29 PM
I think JBL would possibly make a return one day in some capacity. Let's not forget that he did come back for about five minutes a few months ago, only to receive a stunner from Austin.

Y2Jryder
07-27-2011, 03:15 PM
You want 4 guys behind the announce table?
dude pick just 2 guys
i say Cole and jbl:D

jordan1995
07-27-2011, 03:24 PM
You want 4 guys behind the announce table?
dude pick just 2 guys
i say Cole and jbl:D

i would actually prefer 4

gravesismizfan
07-27-2011, 03:54 PM
Booker jbl Striker joey styles