PDA

View Full Version : A smackdown vs raw 2011 question?

pauadrian
07-25-2011, 04:36 AM
if i delete my save file
will the unlockable wrestlers still be there

bq:can you transfer save files to another gamertag
or xbox profile

VanHooliganX
07-25-2011, 09:18 AM
They aren't saved to your profile. If you delete the save file you'll lose everything. Unless you bought the 800 MSP deal that auto-unlocks everything. Then you can just redownload that and restart xbox to get them. As for the transfer question I have no clue. You might be able to if you have the white xbox (arcade xbox) or the black xbox (elite) and a memory card but I honestly don't know. I have never transferred but you might be able to get away with USB memory sticking the save file as you can stick xbox files onto them (aslong as you have the memory space obviously)

Goldust22
07-25-2011, 09:38 AM
Done this before wanted to start again.

What you need to do is just go to the memory window of your xbox. Select the hard drive option and delete the correct file. There should only be two and the larger one is obviously the DLC.

Dont worry if you delete both though. The DLC was purchased with your Xbox User profile so should be able to redownload them for free anyway.

Yes you can transfer saves NO you cannot transfer DLC. for example if you have Bret Hart you will not be able to play him on another xbox account unless they have purchased him

And if your Unlocked wrestler werent purchased then NO you will have to unlock them again.