PDA

View Full Version : My Fantasy Wrestling Fed

CGBigMan
07-24-2011, 06:23 PM
Okay guys like Eboy and Nrb(i think) have done before i am going to make my own fantasy wrestling federation
Which i have decided to name Universal Pro Wrestling UPW

The Flagship show will come on Thursdays with no name decided as of yet
this means it could be two weeks untill i write a show but the days are subject to change if i need to
Backstage updates if they are needed will come on wednesdays.

most likely i wont start my first show until after my holiday in majorca (1 week from thursday)

I will also add the roster to hear when i decide on names
Note: I have only ever watched wwe and tna and sort of seen people from roh so at the moment i wont be adding talents from the independants.

I have decided i will announce the roster in sixes
Starting with
1.Crimson
2.Drew Mcintyre
3.Jack Evans
4.Matt Morgan
5.Cody Rhodes
6.Colt Cabana
Next round of talents
7.Austin Aries
8.Sheamus
9.Raven
10.Samoa Joe
11.Sin Cara
12.El Generico
3rd Round of talents
13.Abyss
14.Evan Bourne
15.Low-Ki
16.Christopher Daniels
17.Kane
18.Eddie Edwards
4th talent round
19.Gunner
20.Daniel Bryan
21.Zema Ion
22.Amazing Red
23.The Miz
24.Petey Williams

Thats all for now

Tag teams will be decided in the second from last lot
The last lot will be the 6 talents i consider to be the biggest and will be announced on the first show.

suggestions welcome and appreciated

Tommy Thunder
07-24-2011, 07:10 PM
Good base to a promotion there with some good talents. Look forward to seeing hat you come up with.

johnnydropkicks
07-24-2011, 07:36 PM
did you bed down a local yet? make sure to bed down a local.

here's rooting for drew

S.E. Zero
07-24-2011, 08:32 PM
Quick questions/suggestions

How long will your show(s) going to be? Cause the bigger the roster the longer the 1 show should be so no one gets left out as often as they should and everyone if not most can be used in any storyline at any time in any way or have the roster be split in two for 2 shows with the same purpouse to let everyone shine a bit and not get lost in the fray.

How many and which championships will you use? The standard 4 titles (World, Tag Teams, Midcard and a special title like a Hardcore Championship(s)) for one roster is fine but upon and if a split roster is to be used maybe 6-7 championships should be used.

The night? Well Tuesdays are the pretty common choice with EWNCW I believe standing out among the threads that update on said day and thats gonna ditter some attention from your fed. I've noticed that Wednesdays and Fridays are rarely used to update feds so one of those nights could be great for this fed.

and lets see, umm talents? Use a little bit of everything so the shows are never boring and filled with plenty of a variety of styles wrestlers use like high flying X Division style action to submission/technical wrestling to powerhouse wrestlers, etc.

So some recomendations I would give include:

The Kings of Wrestling, Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team, Petey Williams, MVP and Samoa Joe but the final roster should be one that only you are comfortable working with, so in the end pick only the talents you feel will be beneficial to your fed.

I wish you the best of luck and I'll keep my eye out on this fed.

CGBigMan
07-25-2011, 07:57 AM
Quick questions/suggestions

How long will your show(s) going to be? Cause the bigger the roster the longer the 1 show should be so no one gets left out as often as they should and everyone if not most can be used in any storyline at any time in any way or have the roster be split in two for 2 shows with the same purpouse to let everyone shine a bit and not get lost in the fray.

How many and which championships will you use? The standard 4 titles (World, Tag Teams, Midcard and a special title like a Hardcore Championship(s)) for one roster is fine but upon and if a split roster is to be used maybe 6-7 championships should be used.

The night? Well Tuesdays are the pretty common choice with EWNCW I believe standing out among the threads that update on said day and thats gonna ditter some attention from your fed. I've noticed that Wednesdays and Fridays are rarely used to update feds so one of those nights could be great for this fed.

and lets see, umm talents? Use a little bit of everything so the shows are never boring and filled with plenty of a variety of styles wrestlers use like high flying X Division style action to submission/technical wrestling to powerhouse wrestlers, etc.

So some recomendations I would give include:

The Kings of Wrestling, Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team, Petey Williams, MVP and Samoa Joe but the final roster should be one that only you are comfortable working with, so in the end pick only the talents you feel will be beneficial to your fed.

I wish you the best of luck and I'll keep my eye out on this fed.

1 I intend to have around 30 single wrestlers to start off with and possibly introducing more as time goes on
Ill keep 1 show at the moment if it becomes to mashed up roster wise ill make a second

2 At the moment im going with the standard 4 champs
UPW World Champion
UPW International Champion
UPW Tag Team Champion
UPW Cruiserweight Champion

now with help ive decided to go with thursday nights because thats not a particulery cluttered night for me with backstage updates coming on wednesdays if neceserry.

Thanks for yours and anyone elses suggestions and help

S.E. Zero
07-25-2011, 02:31 PM
1 I intend to have around 30 single wrestlers to start off with and possibly introducing more as time goes on
Ill keep 1 show at the moment if it becomes to mashed up roster wise ill make a second

2 At the moment im going with the standard 4 champs
UPW World Champion
UPW International Champion
UPW Tag Team Champion
UPW Cruiserweight Champion

now with help ive decided to go with thursday nights because thats not a particulery cluttered night for me with backstage updates coming on wednesdays if neceserry.

Thanks for yours and anyone elses suggestions and help

30 sounds like a good starting roster, good championships, Thursdays are a good choice and no problem, good luck with this.

CGBigMan
07-26-2011, 10:19 AM
Thats the 3rd round of talents decided.

S.E. Zero
07-30-2011, 09:18 PM
Thats the 3rd round of talents decided.

Not a bad roster so far only tag teams and big names are left looking forward to those as long as Cena aint one of em.

CGBigMan
08-01-2011, 08:06 AM
Not a bad roster so far only tag teams and big names are left looking forward to those as long as Cena aint one of em.

theres one more round before the big names and tag teams

CGBigMan
08-07-2011, 03:29 PM
4th round of talents announced

S.E. Zero
08-07-2011, 04:00 PM
4th round of talents announced

Great picks the roster is looking awesome.