PDA

View Full Version : Help with my WWE?

No_1eddiefan
07-22-2011, 01:08 PM
Simply, I'm looking for a bit of help.

Over the next week or so, I'll be building up to, and writing, my own Cyber Sunday, and need votes on the matches to make it as realistic as possible.

I would put polls but that would take up the entire home page, so I thought I'd make a brand new thread, and post the matches/choices as they happen in the original thread. The link of the original thread is in my sig if anybody wants to have a read through the past few months.

Basically, if anybody would take the time to send me a PM, or simply even reply on here with their choices for each match, that would really help me.

In the event of a draw, I'll make the decision.

Thanks to anybody who does take the time out to help me.

I'll post the first choices on here when I post the first shows on my thread which will be later today-tomorrow.

S.E. Zero
07-22-2011, 07:50 PM
Well you know you got my support and votes mate, let's see who else is willing to vote to make this upcoming PPV more realistic.

Let's hope the people vote, take care mate.

clrj3514
07-22-2011, 07:56 PM
I'll vote dude!

No_1eddiefan
07-22-2011, 08:32 PM
I'll vote dude!

Thanks mate :)

Well you know you got my support and votes mate, let's see who else is willing to vote to make this upcoming PPV more realistic.

Let's hope the people vote, take care mate.

I know yeah mate, thanks! :)

No_1eddiefan
07-23-2011, 05:16 PM
After one week of shows, which you can check out on my thread 'If I Were Vince McMahon 2', this is the card so far for Cyber Sunday.

Updated Cyber Sunday card

Big Show vs. Kane- Fans choose the stipulation: Last Ride match/Casket match/Buried Alive match

Rey Mysterio/Drew Mcintyre/John Morrison vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk(c)- WWE Championship- Fans choose the challenger

Losers of the WWE Championship vote vs. Simply Priceless(c)- Tag Championships

Kharma/Melina/Natalya vs. Aksana(c)- Divas Championship- Fans choose the challenger

Sheamus vs. Christian(c)- World Heavyweight Championship- Fans choose the stipulation: Stretcher Match/Last Man Standing Match/Steel Cage Match

Voting is now open for these matches. You can reply to this thread or send me a PM. Would help with surprise if it was a PM but if you just want to reply on here, it's fine :)

Again, thanks for the help :)

S.E. Zero
07-23-2011, 08:42 PM
My votes will be given once the final Cyber Sunday PPV Card is announced.

No_1eddiefan
07-25-2011, 07:00 PM
Two weeks of shows have come and gone! These shows are now up on my normal thread, If I Were Vince McMahon 2- Go and check them out!

Here is the card so far for Cyber Sunday:

Updated Cyber Sunday card

Big Show vs. Kane- Fans choose the stipulation: Last Ride match/Casket match/Buried Alive match

Rey Mysterio/Drew Mcintyre/John Morrison vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk(c)- WWE Championship- Fans choose the challenger

Kharma/Melina/Natalya vs. Aksana(c)- Divas Championship- Fans choose the challenger

Sheamus vs. Christian(c)- World Heavyweight Championship- Fans choose the stipulation: Stretcher Match/Last Man Standing Match/Steel Cage Match

Kofi Kingston/Johnny Curtis/Evan Bourne vs. Tyler Reks(c)- US Championship- Fans choose the challenger

Daniel Bryan, Alex Riley, Brodus Clay & Justin Gabriel vs. The Corre- Fans choose the stipulation: Elimination Rules/Gauntlet Match/Tornado Tag Match

Dolph Ziggler/Mark Henry/Dolph Ziggler vs. Mark Henry vs. Sin Cara(c)- ICT Championship- Fans choose the challenger(s)

As I'm guessing that whoever is voting will wait until after the final weeks of shows, I will just remind you that voting is open right now, and you can vote as the matches become available.

As I am the booker, I know exactly what the final card & choices are, and there is more to be announced yet, so make sure you check out the final set of shows.

Thanks for the help anybody takes the time to give out.

It is much appreciated.

lykkekage
07-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Ill help ya out :) Here we go

Kofi Kingston/Johnny Curtis/Evan Bourne vs. Tyler Reks(c)- US Championship- Fans choose the challenger

Daniel Bryan, Alex Riley, Brodus Clay & Justin Gabriel vs. The Corre- Fans choose the stipulation: Elimination Rules/Gauntlet Match/Tornado Tag Match

Dolph Ziggler/Mark Henry/Dolph Ziggler vs. Mark Henry vs. Sin Cara(c)- ICT Championship- Fans choose the challenger(s)

No_1eddiefan
07-25-2011, 07:31 PM
Ill help ya out :) Here we go

Cheers mate!

If you do anything like this with your fed mate, i'll be happy to help :)

lykkekage
07-25-2011, 07:49 PM
Well I have my NXT Polls up sometimes, if you can help with voting on them, that would be awesome :)

No_1eddiefan
07-25-2011, 08:17 PM
Well I have my NXT Polls up sometimes, if you can help with voting on them, that would be awesome :)

Will do mate, I'm pretty certain I voted for Curtis to be eliminated on the last one, but I'll keep an eye out even more for them now :)

rya666
07-26-2011, 07:58 AM
Its awesome the stuff you have come up so far just keep up the good work

My first week is up so have look and tell me what you think

No_1eddiefan
07-26-2011, 10:59 AM
Its awesome the stuff you have come up so far just keep up the good work

My first week is up so have look and tell me what you think

Cheers mate! It's only just getting started too, I got some HUGE stuff coming soon :)

And I've done some reviews mate, when Straight Edge Zero does mine, it can give me ideas on where I can improve and such, so hopefully I can do the same for you :)

S.E. Zero
07-26-2011, 11:10 AM
Cheers mate! It's only just getting started too, I got some HUGE stuff coming soon :)

And I've done some reviews mate, when Straight Edge Zero does mine, it can give me ideas on where I can improve and such, so hopefully I can do the same for you :)

Speaking of me and my reviews I saw what you did, lol.

Its nice to see you liked my review style enough to use it yourself, lol well done mate.

No_1eddiefan
07-26-2011, 11:17 AM
Speaking of me and my reviews I saw what you did, lol.

Its nice to see you liked my review style enough to use it yourself, lol well done mate.

Haha, you've become my biggest critic mate!

I love seeing when I get a good review! Makes me strive to do that well again :)

S.E. Zero
07-26-2011, 01:29 PM
Haha, you've become my biggest critic mate!

I love seeing when I get a good review! Makes me strive to do that well again :)

*Coughs-I'm your only critic-Coughs* XD I'm just kidding mate, I'm sure others give feedback as well, lol.

You know I enjoy your shows very much, thats why I review as often as I can; so keep up the great work mate.

No_1eddiefan
07-26-2011, 03:58 PM
So, the final shows are up! Check them out in my main thread...the link of which, can be found quite helpfully in my sig ;)

This means of course that the final card for Cyber Sunday is available. And here it is!

Final Cyber Sunday card

Jack Swagger/Zack Ryder/Mason Ryan vs. Randy Orton/Chris Jericho/The Great Khali- Fans choose the competitors

If anybody could reply on here, or send me a PM to vote, I would be eternally grateful.

I'm going to set a deadline of 22:00 GMT tomorrow, almost exactly 24 hours since I posted this.

Again, thank you to anybody that takes out the time to give me the help.

I'm actually really excited, for the first time ever, my own WWE isn't in my hands!

Cyber Sunday should be good!

24 hours. And counting!

S.E. Zero
07-26-2011, 05:49 PM
Final Cyber Sunday card

Why: Buried Alive is a bit too much to end a feud and also it copies the Buried Alive match Kane had with the Undertaker last year and a Casket match would be too weird.

Rey Mysterio/Drew McIntyre/John Morrison vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk(c)- WWE Championship- Fans choose the challenger

Why: He's been after the WWE Championship the longest besides Del Rio and this also would mean the face tag team of Morrison and Mysterio (M & M lol man I miss MNM =( oh well) can face Simply Priceless.

Why: She's the only one Aksana didnt find as of enough of a threath to take the Divas Championship from her so it'd be nice if she was right in thinking that, this should prove to be an interesring match up if it happens.

Why: I was torn between this and the Last Man Standing match, but this feud deserves some blood and the nature of a Steel Cage match could deliver that aspect better than the other 2 choices can.

Why: Power vs Speed are at their best when Bourne and Reks are in the ring so why not have not have them go one on one for the U.S. Championship, see who's the better man?

Daniel Bryan, Alex Riley, Brodus Clay & Justin Gabriel vs. The Corre- Fans choose the stipulation: Elimination Rules/Gauntlet Match/Tornado Tag Team Match

Why: These are 8 of the elite superstars Smackdown has to offer seeing them collide all at once will be a sight to see and truly show how well the teams will work together to get the victory.

Why: Henry deserves his rematch and Ziggler has made it clear he too deserves a part of this match so a triple threat match seems very fitting.

Jack Swagger/Zack Ryder/Mason Ryan vs. Randy Orton/Chris Jericho/The Great Khali- Fans choose the competitors

Why: Hmm cause they would offer a great match in my opinion plus I wanna keep Orton off competing to hear his statement at the PPV as he promised to do a few weeks backs on Smackdown.

There you have it mate. Looking forward to the PPV.

zrdt12
07-27-2011, 01:48 PM
Just picking my favorites to help you out, gl with ppv.

So, the final shows are up! Check them out in my main thread...the link of which, can be found quite helpfully in my sig ;)

This means of course that the final card for Cyber Sunday is available. And here it is!

Final Cyber Sunday card

If anybody could reply on here, or send me a PM to vote, I would be eternally grateful.

I'm going to set a deadline of 22:00 GMT tomorrow, almost exactly 24 hours since I posted this.

Again, thank you to anybody that takes out the time to give me the help.

I'm actually really excited, for the first time ever, my own WWE isn't in my hands!

Cyber Sunday should be good!

24 hours. And counting!

No_1eddiefan
07-27-2011, 01:49 PM
Just picking my favorites to help you out, gl with ppv.

Cheers mate :)

zrdt12
07-27-2011, 01:55 PM
Didn't want to post in main thread but I started reading some and for some reason I just really find it harder to read in paragraph format (not saying you should change this, it's just personal pref). Make sure to tune in for my Unforgiven ppv sunday and I'll be sure to follow your Cyber Sunday.

No_1eddiefan
07-27-2011, 02:00 PM
Didn't want to post in main thread but I started reading some and for some reason I just really find it harder to read in paragraph format (not saying you should change this, it's just personal pref). Make sure to tune in for my Unforgiven ppv sunday and I'll be sure to follow your Cyber Sunday.

Ahh fair enough mate, I'm a writing student so I write in paragraphs for both my course and my personal work, so it just seemed right for me to do that haha :)

But thanks again for the votes, i'll be sure to check Unforgiven out :)

No_1eddiefan
07-27-2011, 03:01 PM
Just an hour to go until the votes close and I write Cyber Sunday!

Get voting!

As said before, I will have the decisive vote in a draw!

Here is the final card:

Final Cyber Sunday card

No_1eddiefan
07-27-2011, 04:00 PM
Right, that is it!

Thank you to everybody that did vote! It's much appreciated.

Cyber Sunday should be up in the next 2 hours, and it's looking amazing!

No_1eddiefan
07-27-2011, 06:27 PM
Cyber Sunday is now up!

Thanks again for all the help! :)

rya666
07-28-2011, 11:35 AM
Hey sorry I didnt get a chance to vote for Cyber Sunday I only got back on recently

clrj3514
07-28-2011, 08:52 PM
Hey sorry I didnt get a chance to vote for Cyber Sunday I only got back on recently

Me too bro! I had my days confused.

S.E. Zero
07-28-2011, 10:31 PM
Even if you didnt vote, check out the PPV itself and give your thoughts on it.

If you like it enough you can continue to follow my mate's If I were Vince McMahon 2 thread, I've been following it for months now and it has been a wonderful thread to follow.

If he were a true booker the WWE would be on a whole 'nother level, trust me its worth reading; so be sure to check it out.

No_1eddiefan
07-29-2011, 09:57 AM
Me too bro! I had my days confused.

It's fine mate :) Check out Cyber Sunday anyway and let me know what you thought of it :)

No_1eddiefan
07-29-2011, 09:58 AM
Even if you didnt vote, check out the PPV itself and give your thoughts on it.

If you like it enough you can continue to follow my mate's If I were Vince McMahon 2 thread, I've been following it for months now and it has been a wonderful thread to follow.

If he were a true booker the WWE would be on a whole 'nother level, trust me its worth reading; so be sure to check it out.

Siggin this!

Cheers mate :) Look out for next Raw/SD- the first on the road to Survivor Series over the next 36 hours :)

S.E. Zero
07-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Siggin this!

Cheers mate :) Look out for next Raw/SD- the first on the road to Survivor Series over the next 36 hours :)

Hahaha I'm honored to be a part of your sig mate.

I know the next batch shows will be amazing.