PDA

View Full Version : TNA MITB Copy?

Rich Cranium
07-22-2011, 12:08 AM
Tonight, we saw a match where the prize was suspended above the ring. It had imo, all the elements of WWE's MITB. Is this just a coincidence or were they trying to send a message?

THEKEVINBRAND
07-22-2011, 12:20 AM
Tonight, we saw a match where the prize was suspended above the ring. It had imo, all the elements of WWE's MITB. Is this just a coincidence or were they trying to send a message?

meh i dont really care

THE_CRIPPLER
07-22-2011, 12:25 AM
Money in the Bank is one concept TNA should Copy......... a new guy stepping up and becoming world Champion while protecting TNA's precious Old Farts.

monctonvike
07-22-2011, 12:28 AM
no just winning a four way ladder match, gotta be worth more that 7 points and its advance the compitition, this was also filmed before mitb. Wish it was longer and wish there were more hardcore matches on tap for hardcore justice

Tribe
07-22-2011, 12:31 AM
Best match of the night!

HCollins-TNA1
07-22-2011, 12:32 AM
I don't think it was really a shot at MITB or such... Besides what was there to gain besides bonus points in the Bound For Glory Series???

But agree they should do some kind of MITB match.... Maybe mix Feast or Fired with a Triple Ladder Match With a brief case for each title, and pink slip!!!!

machoo mann
07-22-2011, 03:47 AM
seemed like a normal 4-way ladder match to me..

Juvenile Junkie
07-22-2011, 07:30 AM

actually,I remember wrestling having contract ladder matches lonh before MITB,WWE and elsewhere.

Juvenile Junkie
07-22-2011, 07:32 AM
what ever happened to the Elevation X match????

And also the Super X Cup,the X cup(battle royal),the world X cUp and Chris Candido Memorial Tournament??

tupelojoe81
07-22-2011, 08:40 AM

NO, just no. Ladder matches have been around for YEARS. Just because they hang a contract up there, instead of a belt or briefcase means NOTHING. It's wrestling dude, someone is always copying, or RE CREATING something from the past.

el gabo
07-22-2011, 09:27 AM
They might be trying to mess with Vince, but I don't think much of it as a copy. Maybe the timing could make you think this since MITB was just last week.

jordan1995
07-22-2011, 09:34 AM
well i wouldnt call it copying as its just a ladder match

Xpacfan
07-22-2011, 09:38 AM

For goodness sakes! Is the WWE the ONLY organization that can have ladder matches without an actual title held above the ring?! Geez! How about discussing the fact that it was actually a good match to watch instead of trying to find fault in it or how similar it is to anything WWE does?!

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-22-2011, 09:41 AM
It was a ladder match...

If anything TNA had the briefcase idea first with their Feast or Fired matches year before MITB started.

Some people are trying too hard to make TNA look bad.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-22-2011, 09:45 AM
If anything WWE is copying TNA right now.

el gabo
07-22-2011, 10:12 AM
It was a ladder match...

If anything TNA had the briefcase idea first with their Feast or Fired matches year before MITB started.

I don't really think Rich was trying to make TNA look bad, they are doing a fine job of that themselves. He has a valid concern, (although I don't agree with him.)

Like I said, it might be because of how recent MITB was. Plus, they do tend to take a lot of shots at WWE.

TNA 'The very best'
07-22-2011, 10:48 AM
It was a ladder match...

I'm pretty sure MITB has been around almost as long as TNA it's self, so MITB came way before feast or fired matchs.

HCollins-TNA1
07-22-2011, 07:24 PM
I don't really think Rich was trying to make TNA look bad, they are doing a fine job of that themselves. He has a valid concern, (although I don't agree with him.)

Like I said, it might be because of how recent MITB was. Plus, they do tend to take a lot of shots at WWE.

One got to think they taped that 2 weeks ago..... We didn't really know which wrestlers was going to be in MITB 2 weeks ago!!!!

HCollins-TNA1
07-22-2011, 07:27 PM
Actually no.... Money in the Bank debuted in 2005 Wrestlemania 21..... TNA been around since 2002....

Black Mass Reverend
07-22-2011, 07:36 PM
Actually no.... Money in the Bank debuted in 2005 Wrestlemania 21..... TNA been around since 2002....

FoF has been around since 2007....................dot

helmsley
07-22-2011, 07:44 PM
i think that it was just a ladder match, but who it would be interesting if they did something like that

HCollins-TNA1
07-22-2011, 07:46 PM
But wasn't used last year :( probably one of my favorite concept matches in TNA besides Cage, Ultimate X, and King of the Mountain!!!!

el gabo
07-22-2011, 07:58 PM
FoF has been around since 2007....................dot

LOL at .......................dot