PDA

View Full Version : Two Minutes into Impact...

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-21-2011, 08:04 PM
...and Sting's gimmick is pissing me off.

I usually try and defend TNA, but this is just getting hard to watch.

The KANEROONIE!!!
07-21-2011, 08:27 PM
I agree 100%.

daniel bryan mark
07-21-2011, 08:36 PM
Yeah, I think it's kinda annoying, too. Some people like it, though. It just isn't that entertaining to me.

I'd thought I'd also mention that the end of the Steiner/RVD was terrible. The ref doing pushups with Steiner, then Steiner yelling at the ref for no reason, then RVD somehow gains his strength back quick enough to roll up Steiner. Just terrible.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-21-2011, 08:56 PM
I'd thought I'd also mention that the end of the Steiner/RVD was terrible. The ref doing pushups with Steiner, then Steiner yelling at the ref for no reason, then RVD somehow gains his strength back quick enough to roll up Steiner. Just terrible.

Yeah TNA makes me confused. I like them but sometimes I want to know what the fuck they are thinking. I guess WWE too for that matter.

Tay Moran
07-21-2011, 09:35 PM
I think sting needs to dial it back alil imo but other than that i like his new gimick

akgator1
07-21-2011, 10:00 PM
It is absolutely horrible and un-original.

pgarcia79
07-21-2011, 11:07 PM
I'm telling you, tna needs to go heel sting with this new gimmick. And I'm not talking about a half-ass heel where he is supposed to be a bad guy, but still gets cheers from the crowd. I'm talking about a REAL heel, where he gets booed and hated. Otherwise, Sting just looks like a clown in the ring. And I completely agree, it's starting to get old quick.

THEKEVINBRAND
07-21-2011, 11:31 PM
two minutes into impact and you guys are bitching, instead of complaining just watch, hell i dont care if its original or not it entertains the hell out of me, god you guys depress me sometimes

Tribe
07-22-2011, 12:15 AM
I was getting a little annoyed with the Sting gimmick tonight. I will say though I am still somewhat interested to see where they are going with Sting's character.

monctonvike
07-22-2011, 12:18 AM
two minutes into impact and you guys are bitching, instead of complaining just watch, hell i dont care if its original or not it entertains the hell out of me, god you guys depress me sometimes

it was a very good episode the knockouts were a let down this evening and i wasn't crazy about stings new gimmick but, you never know what he will do. The four way later match was great

The Brown One
07-22-2011, 12:18 AM
At first I lol'd. Then I got bored. But like Kevin said, look past Sting's weird gimmick and watch Impact-its looking up.

THEKEVINBRAND
07-22-2011, 12:51 AM
At first I lol'd. Then I got bored. But like Kevin said, look past Sting's weird gimmick and watch Impact-its looking up.

thank you! i like the direction tna is heading right now

AlexWorldOrder
07-22-2011, 01:39 AM
Fuckin ridiculous. That was a good fuckin episode and IMO, they've been doing better than raw. I'm sorry but CM punk's worked controversy didn't work for me one bit.

alexrules01
07-22-2011, 02:03 AM
Fuckin ridiculous. That was a good fuckin episode and IMO, they've been doing better than raw. I'm sorry but CM punk's worked controversy didn't work for me one bit.

Hi Hulk Hogan

tad locust
07-22-2011, 03:05 AM
I've been enjoying Stings gimmick.Even though its a total Joker ripoff,It's still entertaining.I think it's just a short term thing anyway and will end when his feud with Hogan is over.Impact overall was a good show.The Shelly/Kendrick match and the 4 way ladder match were both decent.The main event and RVD/Steiner matches were also good.

Chavo
07-22-2011, 04:55 AM
I kinda like Joker-sting as well...seems Sting enjoys it too. It kinda weird seeing the amount of effort and energy Sting puts into this character and being a showman at 50 when guys half his age are just so bland and monotone.

monctonvike
07-22-2011, 06:18 AM
I've been enjoying Stings gimmick.Even though its a total Joker ripoff,It's still entertaining.I think it's just a short term thing anyway and will end when his feud with Hogan is over.Impact overall was a good show.The Shelly/Kendrick match and the 4 way ladder match were both decent.The main event and RVD/Steiner matches were also good.

agreed^^^^^^^^^

monctonvike
07-22-2011, 06:20 AM
I kinda like Joker-sting as well...seems Sting enjoys it too. It kinda weird seeing the amount of effort and energy Sting puts into this character and being a showman at 50 when guys half his age are just so bland and monotone.

also agreed, I always respected sting was neever a huge fan, but from the outside looking in it seems he has fallen in love with wresling again and thats when people are at there best. On the negative side of thing mr anderson seems to be loosing his spark, miss seeing the fire he had with his feud with angle last year

tupelojoe81
07-22-2011, 08:27 AM
Hi Hulk Hogan

^^^^^^^^^^ lol

Markedoutforlife
07-22-2011, 08:39 AM
Ugh, the iwc will never be satisfied with tna.

el gabo
07-23-2011, 04:13 PM
Ugh, the iwc will never be satisfied with tna.

Some won't that's true. When they do something good like Destination X, they are cheered on, when they do stupid shit, they get called out. It's that simple. Don't do stupid shit and people won't shit on you.

Automatic
07-23-2011, 05:25 PM
And it has been 4 weeks now?

THEKEVINBRAND
07-23-2011, 05:27 PM
then again WWE has turned into a complete soap opera and people cheer for them

kickass
07-23-2011, 05:28 PM
agree, agree, agree. i appreciate sting changing his character and trying to stay intresting but the whole thing has just gone a bit ott.

el gabo
07-23-2011, 05:40 PM
then again WWE has turned into a complete soap opera and people cheer for them

Raw has. SD actually has wrestling.

And by the way, the thread is about TNA not WWE.

THEKEVINBRAND
07-23-2011, 06:15 PM
Raw has. SD actually has wrestling.

And by the way, the thread is about TNA not WWE.

really? i didn't know that

el gabo
07-23-2011, 06:49 PM
really? i didn't know that

No need to be a smart ass. Just saying WWE has nothing to do with the discussion. That's the TNA inferiority complex kicking in.

THEKEVINBRAND
07-24-2011, 07:22 PM
No need to be a smart ass. Just saying WWE has nothing to do with the discussion. That's the TNA inferiority complex kicking in.

i'm not, i'm saying i watched the end of Raw, and it sickened me to see it exaggerated like that