PDA

View Full Version : Wwe my way

rya666
07-21-2011, 10:43 AM
This is just WWE with all its current wrestlers & divas as well as older stars as mangers and wrestlers
also wrestlers who have been realesd and i dont think they should have.

It would really help me if someone could do a review of my show s

thanks in advance

No_1eddiefan
07-23-2011, 04:48 PM
Yeah I'll do reviews if you like mate.

But with the way you've got older stars as managers and wrestlers, plus wrestlers that got released, just a quick recap of who those are allows it to not get confusing.

When will you be starting? and in what time frame- like will it be this past Raw, or a different time in the WWE calender?

Looking forward to the first shows.

BlackFalcon
07-23-2011, 05:02 PM
Yeah I'll review too, look forward to it.

rya666
07-24-2011, 01:31 AM
The past wrestlers like amando estrader and bret hart will be in manger roles but wrestlers like booker t will wrestle from time to time as well as commentating

the time line will be set in 2012

hey what is PPV line up for WWE now or the past one

I will get started soon

rya666
07-24-2011, 04:20 AM
Thanks to everyone who review my shows

I have some awesome stuff I am working on so stay tuned

rya666
07-24-2011, 07:58 AM
Wwe ppv line up

royal rumble

elimination chamber

wrestlemaina 28

extreme rules

king of the ring

night of champions

summer slam

hell in a cell

cyber sunday

no mercy

surrvivor series

armagedon

No_1eddiefan
07-24-2011, 08:17 AM
Wwe ppv line up

royal rumble

elimination chamber

wrestlemaina 28

extreme rules

king of the ring

night of champions

summer slam

hell in a cell

cyber sunday

no mercy

surrvivor series

armagedon

Sounds good mate :)

Looking forward to the first shows :)

rya666
07-24-2011, 08:24 AM
MY Shows

RAW
NXT
SMACKDOWN
PPVS

Markedoutforlife
07-24-2011, 08:30 AM
Two tag divisions seems a bit difficult, but nevertheless, ill enjoy reading your take on the E.

No_1eddiefan
07-25-2011, 07:06 PM
I'm looking forward to the return of the masked Kane most tbh.

Hopefully this will be good :)

When will the first shows be up mate?

rya666
07-25-2011, 07:43 PM
My first three shows will be up today or tomorrow

No_1eddiefan
07-26-2011, 10:50 AM
Raw Review:

Good start with the win for the Masterpiece. Could this be the start of a losing streak for Del Rio?

DH Smith back with a huge win! Ziggler vs. Smith should be a good match when it takes place.

Punk shaking things up, if he's the WWE Champion then the Nexus should be successful too, good job mate.

Guessing this isn't over between Gail Kim & The Bellas. Always good to see Gail Kim in the ring, she can actually wrestle.

Miz vs. Morrison feud should be great if it does take place. It's about time they actually had a feud properly.

Skip Sheffield back in the WWE, I'm gonna call it that he takes the place of somebody in the Nexus!

Cena taking care of the Nexus is all good mate, but be careful not to keep going back to Cena vs. The Nexus. That feud pretty much took up the entire 2010 and early 2011, until the Royal Rumble.

Punk vs. Cena is a great feud and the last line was the best bit of the entire show.

Overall, good start mate, interested to see where this leads.

No_1eddiefan
07-26-2011, 10:58 AM
Smackdown review:

Slater vs. Cara would always be a great match, and Slater getting the win could propel him into the ICT Championship picture. Good job here mate.

Dibiase vs. Rhodes, same with Miz vs. Morrison, these two need an actual feud, and Rhodes getting the better of Dibiase is great mate. Looking forward to where this goes.

Bryan vs. Gabriel is a showstealer mate, but with these two faces, would have been nice to see a heel tag team attack them at the end, and they team up to fight them off, leading into a TV 2 on 2 feud for a few weeks. Just throwing that out there mate.

Blockbuster main event. Great booking, and I was surprised to see Henry get the win, but his monsterous side has been on show recently. Orton-Christian-Henry should be a good match at RR. Also, the possible Kane vs. Sheamus feud that was teased should be good.

One thing that did let me down slightly was the fact that Kane, the new masked Kane, was hardly used. Left me a bit confused over why he is back in the mask and such. Also, why has Taker turned into a heel? A promo from the brothers would be nice on the next show.

Other than that, it was a good start to Smackdown, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Raw & Smackdown build up to Royal Rumble :)

rya666
07-26-2011, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the review

All I am going to say about the Nexus/Cm Punk/Cena Fued is expect the unexpected

stay tunned

lykkekage
07-26-2011, 11:39 AM
Good first week :) I'm looking forward to see how the feuds develop. Especially Miz vs Morrison, DiBiase vs Rhodes and Punk vs Cena. I just hope that it won't be too similar to the Cena vs Nexus thing we had going on in 2010. But I'll stay tuned and see how this all develops :)

rya666
07-26-2011, 11:54 AM
Should I change either Miz or Morrsion face seeing as they are both heels right now ?

No_1eddiefan
07-26-2011, 11:59 AM
Should I change either Miz or Morrsion face seeing as they are both heels right now ?

With the way Morrison came to the rescue of Goldust, he seemed like a face to me.

I wasn't even aware Morrison was a heel, so you probably don't need to change much mate. :)

rya666
07-26-2011, 12:20 PM
thanks man

rya666
07-26-2011, 12:22 PM
Also what did you guys think of NXT???

No_1eddiefan
07-26-2011, 12:44 PM
Also what did you guys think of NXT???

I don't watch NXT in real life mate, so I won't be commenting on that as I don't even understand these immunity points and what not haha :)

lykkekage
07-26-2011, 12:49 PM
I think CM Punk is a great choice for Seth Rollins' pro, and its a cool storyline between the two, kinda like Bryan vs Miz, which is the only good thing that has ever been going on, on NXT. But remember to give some of the other rookies storylines as well, so it wont only be about Seth Rollins, that way it would be too obvious that he is winning in the end ;)

BlackFalcon
07-26-2011, 05:28 PM
A nice first week, I think you could flesh out the matches a bit more, maybe like a highlight reel of sorts, I prefer to have more to read than just go straight to how they won, that's just me though, good work overall.

No_1eddiefan
07-27-2011, 11:11 AM
Mate, can I just ask a bit of a favour?

Basically, i've got my Cyber Sunday PPV to write, but I wanna make it as realistic as possible by asking forum viewers if they will vote on the matches?

I've only got a few votes so far, so as to get as much as possible, can I just ask if you'd vote on this link?

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?7989-Help-with-my-WWE/page2

Anybody else who reads this as well, it would be much appreciated. :)

Thanks mate :)

rya666
07-27-2011, 09:14 PM
Hey man sorry I didnt see your question in til right now and you have done Cyber Sunday already

rya666
07-28-2011, 11:34 AM
I will be posting the next week in wwe soon

rya666
07-30-2011, 01:32 AM
Breaking News from the office of Mr McMahon NXT is cancelled in its place will be a show devoted to FCW

rya666
07-30-2011, 07:19 AM
WWE RAW 2

Burn it all Down by Nickleback plays as the RAW video plays

Jerry the King Lawler & Jim Ross welcome the fans to the show

Cm Punk comes to the ring alone without Nexus with his championship and microphone in hand.

In the ring

Punk: Now you people might be wondering why I am out here alone.

The reason being is that my Nexus brethren are backstage getting ready for their unknown opponents they will fight to keep their spots in Nexus.

Before he can continue John Cena’s music starts to play

Out comes Cena to the stage with microphone in hand

Cena: Punk what is your problem?

What have you got tired of your brainwashed followers are you going to trade in your old for new ones?

Punk: You know John if anyone is brainwashed around here it’s you.

You have been brainwashed into kissing Mr. McMahon’s ass and you have been brainwashed into believing that these dim-witted fans.

Cena: You what Punk looks like not only are you’re the only person I know that would think that.

Anyway I am not going come down to that ring now and beat you down but in 2 weeks time I will be because at the Royal Rumble I am cashing in my rematch clause.

Punk: What if you don’t make it to the rumble a lot can happen in two weeks.

Cena: That’s true but it won’t matter because I will be champion again soon.

Punk: Whatever Cena

Punk & Cena stare down as we go to commercial

Commercial Break

Match 1 David Otunga VS??? With Otunga’s Nexus spot on the line

The mystery opponent is Evan Bourne

Otunga tries for his spinebuster but Bourne reverses it into a DDT

Which leads to the Shooting Star Press and the three count.

After the match Cm Punk comes out and celebrates with Bourne

Then picks up Otunga and lays him out with a GTS

Punk & Bourne head to the back

Match 2 Gail Kim & Kelly Kelly VS The Bella’s

The Bella’s get the win with after reversing a K2 attempt into a facebuster on Kelly by Nikki

Backstage Michael McGillicutty is walking back and forwards trying to get psyched for his match which is next

Match 3 Michael McGillicutty VS Mystery Opponent with McGillicutty’s Nexus Spot on the line

The mystery Opponent is The Big Show

McGillicutty gets in some early punches and kicks but then Show powers through them and hits a massive Chokeslam for the three count.

After the match

Cm Punk and Evan Bourne come out and celebrate with Big Show

Punk picks up McGillicutty and lays him out with a GTS

Commercial Break

Match 4 Non Title Match DH Smith VS Dolph Ziggler with Vickie Guerrero

They trade blows before Smith gets the win after hitting a Running Powerslam

Backstage In the Nexus locker room WWE Champion Cm Punk and new members Evan Bourne & Big Show are talking and laughing when Mason Ryan comes in.

Mason: What in the hell are you laughing about Punk you have screwed two of the most faithful men out of being part of Nexus what is funny about that?

Punk: Mason it was time to get some new blood into this Nexus that is why Otunga & McGillicutty are out and Bourne & Show are in.
Now do you still want to be a part of Nexus or not?

Mason: of course I want to be in Nexus but I stilldon’t understand why they are tag team champions and Bourne and Show are not.
Punk: While that might be but I guarantee that first show Bourne and Show get they will quickly fix that problem.

Also you know what Mason just for that your match tonight will be against me and your nexus spot won’t be on the line because after I beat you will have to leave raw.

Match 5 Skip Sheffield VS Curt Hawkins

Sheffield gets the win with a running clothesline

Commercial Break

Match 6 Non Title Mason Ryan VS WWE Champion Cm Punk if Mason looses he will have to leave Raw

Punk hits the GTS but Mason kicks out

Bourne and Show run down to the ring

Bourne distracts the referee so that Show gets into the ring and hits a KO punch on Mason which allows Punk to pin him and get the three count.

The Show ends with Punk & Bourne & Show celebrating on the stage as Mason recovers in the ring

rya666
07-30-2011, 07:22 AM
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN 2

Know your enemy by Green day plays as the Smackdown video plays

Booker T & Michael Cole welcome the fans to the show

Match 1 Sin Cara & Ted DiBiase VS Cody Rhodes & Heath Slater

Cara & DiBiase get win after DiBiase hits a Dream Street on Slater

After the match the Lights go off and when they go back on Kane & The Undertaker are in the ring

Chokeslam to Sin Cara by Kane

Last Ride to Ted DiBiase by The Undertaker

Simultaneous Tombstone Piledrivers from Kane & The Undertaker on Rhodes & Slater

The lights go off and when they come back on Kane & Undertaker are gone

Backstage Bret Hart is talking to Cruiserweight Champion Tyson Kidd about making a Impact

Match 2 Daniel Bryan VS Justin Gabriel 2

Bryan tries for a dragon suplex but Gabriel rolls out of it

Gabriel hits a super kick which leads to a 450 splash and the pin

Commercial Break

Match 3 Layla with Rosa Mendes VS AJ with Natalya

AJ gets the win with Slice Bread number 2 for the pin

Backstage Josh Mathews is looking for the WWE Tag Team Champions when he finds them they are knocked out in their locker room and their championships are on top of them . Mathew’s calls for help

Match 4 Tyson Kidd with Bret Hart VS Yoshi Tatsu

Yoshi tries for a kick to the head but Kidd reverses it into a spinning fishermen buster

But to add insult to injury he locks in the Sharpshooter for the win

Commercial Break

Match 5 Trent Barretta VS Jindah Mahall

Mahall tries for the Sands of Time but Barretta reverses it and pushes him into a turnbuckle then hits a Dudebuster DDT for the pin

After the match Mark Henry comes out and lays out both men

Smackdown GM Teddy Long comes out to the stage with a microphone

Long: Now I am seen what you’re trying to do Taker & Kane you’re trying to get my attention and now you have it. What do you want?

The lights go off

Lighting hits the four the turnbuckles and fire shoots out of all of them.

The Lights come back on

Undertaker and Kane are in the ring and Kane has got a microphone

Kane: Teddy it’s very simple what we want. What we want is Tag Team Championship Gold so give us a match at the Royal Rumble for the gold.

Long: No I don’t cave in to threats

Kane: Well Teddy if that’s your final answer we will just keep destroying souls in till we get want we want.

Long: Well I can’t have you two doing that so this is what I am going to do next week you will face the team of Wade Barrett & Sheamus and if you win you will get your championship match at the royal rumble.

Undertaker: It doesn’t really matter Teddy because you have just condemned them to hell

And they will rest in peace

The lights go off

The come back on and Taker and Kane are gone

The show ends with Smackdown Gm Teddy Long looking at where Taker and Kane were last seen

No_1eddiefan
07-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Raw review:

Punk & Cena opening up the show. Back and forth promo- seems okay. It just seems that the way the promos are going, I noticed it with Rhodes & Dibiase, seems like their teenagers not guys fighting over the WWE Championship. Also, why would Cena be bothered about who is in Nexus? Just seems like a pointless argument from him? Other than that, the announcement of the match at the Rumble was good and looking forward to that.

Evan Bourne a heel? Wow. Teaming up with somebody he knows in Punk should be good- looking forward to seeing how he does in Nexus.

Big Show joining Nexus too- can't really get a better choice for a destructive force. Good job here mate.

Smith vs. Ziggler in a non title match? Isn't Smith the number one contender? Would have been better for him to get his title shot now but he consolidates the fact that he is the number one contender.

I like the fact that Ryan stood up for himself and his fellow colleagues but with him leaving Raw- it takes away the chance for him to join Cena against the Nexus.

One thing I didn't like was the fact that Miz & Morrison were both nowhere to be seen- even a post match altercation between them could continue their feud. Say Morrison wins, celebrates but afterwards Miz sneaks into the ring and hits the Skull Crushing Finale- this would send a message to Morrison that Miz isn't finished with him, whilst also whetting the fans appetite for a match in the future.

If there is a big feud such as this mate, try and make each week count towards the feud.

Other than that mate, not a bad show and looking forwards to the next couple of shows.

rya666
07-30-2011, 12:01 PM
thanks man again for the review

I knew I missed something with Miz and Morrison I will work them in the next raw

The thing with Cena is I didnt know what else for him to say he doesnt care he just calls them brainless for something to say

DH Smith is the number one contender but I am working the match into the Royal Rumble PPV

No_1eddiefan
07-30-2011, 12:07 PM
Smackdown review:

Win for the faces to kick us off, then Taker & Kane come out...I get onto them later.

Bryan-Gabriel the rematch. Great idea and this time, Gabriel gets the win- tying them up. Great TV feud.

Kidd getting the victory- nice. Maybe a feud with Sin Cara in future would be good.

Henry attacking Mahal & Barreta after the match is the only sign of the triple threat competitors. I find that hard to believe that a Smackdown would go down without Orton AND Christian. These 2 are probably the two biggest stars on Smackdown so for them not to be on a show without any explaination towards them missing. As I said with Miz & Morrison, even a little promo between the three of them, backstage or in the ring would have been good.

I like the idea of Taker & Kane destroying everything in their path, and later on too with the way they told Teddy they want to be Tag Champions. I like the heel Brothers of Destruction and the main event next week should be good.

Overall, not as good as last week mate, but still an okay show. Try and pick up the pace heading into the Royal Rumble.

No_1eddiefan
07-30-2011, 12:09 PM
The thing with Cena is I didnt know what else for him to say he doesnt care he just calls them brainless for something to say

DH Smith is the number one contender but I am working the match into the Royal Rumble PPV

Mate, Cena talks about never giving up, loving this business and doing it for the fans. Seriously, if you incorporate that into every promo he does in some way, you will make Cena seem realistic. Watch some of his promos of recently on youtube and you will see what I mean.

And can you post the RR card so far mate? Gets a bit confusing with the matches?

rya666
07-30-2011, 12:30 PM
RR Card so far

WWE Championship Cm Punk VS John Cena

World Championship Triple Threat Christian VS Randy Orton VS Mark Henry

U.S Championship Dolph Ziggler with Vickie G VS DH Smith

30 man Royal Rumble

On a side note I think doing NXT stuffed my plans up so should I restart this thread ? what do you think?

rya666
08-01-2011, 12:03 AM
Could a mod please delete this thread for me