PDA

View Full Version : Its That One Creepy

samoan619
07-20-2011, 06:30 PM
http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa375/dagoharder/6382123.png
T1CG: Hello everyone!! Welcome to the show!! I am known as That One Creepy Guy because thats what everyone calls me, I dont mind it.. I really love e-fed wrestling and today I decided to bring the show worldwide.. Today's guests are JBW superstars TheJman and MassDinero!!! We'll be doing the infamous Speed Shoots but this time its with the actual superstars and not their action figures!! Yay!! But before we get to any interviews or our music video moment, I have to start off the show with the "Creepy Guy Of The Week" award.. You know us Creepy Men need to stick together.. And im trying to create some kind of glue substance that could accomplish that but im off topic.. Here is today's "Creepy Guy Of The Week" winner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KllCZGNDTuk&feature=player_embedded
T1CG: *clapping frantically* Yes!! Brava Brava!! Now that was quite creepy, it reminds me of the movie Benjamin Button, what a curious case that was.. *clasps hands together* Now on to our first interview segment that we record off site, and today's interview is in downtown Miami, Florida, where we bumped into JBW former Warfare tag champion, TheJman.. Roll the tape!!

*Downtown Miami is the background and we have an excited T1CG with TheJman*

T1CG: Hello everyone, it's That One Creepy Guy again!! Im excited to have JBW Warfare superstar TheJman, on today's show with us.. How are you J-man or is it just TheJman or J or The man called Mandrake gingeroot or..

TheJman: Call me Jman you freaky bastard

T1CG: Quite rough and grizzly.. I love it.. So my first question would have to be, if you and I were the last people alive but at the same time you were Leonardo Da Vinci and I was of course me.. Would you paint me as the Mona Lisa??

TheJman: Listen man, I've chosen to spend my night off doing this fucking shoot interview so lets go!

T1CG: *pouts* Oh Fooey!! Fine.. Fine.. Well for those who don't know this..

TheJman: I think everybody watching this knows what a speed shoot is....ten topics, rapid fire, blahblahblah. Let's get to it!

T1CG: *looks at TheJman with a creepy stare* TheDag is your first topic..

TheJman: Creepy guy when I first met him but became better as we moved on. He wasn't all that passionate about this business in my opinion.

T1CG: Maybe not passionate about the business but he was definitely passionate of being creepy.. And I love it.. Warfare??

TheJman: A show filled with some of the best in the world at what they do. I think this whole FSA versus SuperNova storyline is the only thing wrong with the show. It's not the booking that bothers me, it's that guys like Trips 88 and Stinger 187 get more ring time than Manabu Nahara or The Prophecy

T1CG: *smiles at TheJman* The balls of change sure taste salty dont they?? Five Star Attraction

TheJman: Manabu, Snair, and Beerstein are good workers and good promo guys but the other two just have scripts handed to them. The idea of 'bu as GM could be something great because of his promo ability.

T1CG: I see, they get handed scripts like the great american actor Corey Feldman, yeah you remember Goonies, I know you do.. But I digress Mayhem is the next topic at hand..

TheJman: Best show on televison. Chainsaw is 2nd the most compelling guy in the business right now behind Punk, K-jammin is a fantastic heel, and V-3 do more behind the scenes than any wrestlers I've ever met.

T1CG: Yeah I have Chainsaw, K-Jammin and all of V3 in action figure form.. They really love tea time.. I have the other efed toys too like your next topic the EWNCW..

TheJman: I have respect for a bunch of guys in that company but management has been known to make some guys unhappy. Hell, that's why Manabu left.

T1CG: *starts clapping* What a zinger!! Thats why Manabu left haha I love it!! But how do you feel aboutThe Prophecy??

TheJman: Great worker, great heel, awesome promo guy. I'll be rooting for him Sunday at MoA.

T1CG: I'll be Mandrake Gingerooting for him too.. Your next topic is something I've always wanted to know.. What do you think That One Creepy Guy's left man boob..

TheJman: WHAT?!

T1CG: You heard me!! Answer!! This is a speed shoot not a speed bump..

TheJman: It belongs to the creepiest sonuvabitch I've ever met. Seriously man, you're fuckin' wierd....

T1CG: Love it!! The next topic is Supernova..

TheJman: Once TDA leaves the only bright spot in that group will be Jose.... ahhh, you know what, Advico will be good too; he's got that old school lucha style before that divison got watered down by Vinnie Mac.

T1CG: I have a bright spot for Holy Jose too.. In my trousers.. No really I have my Holy Jose underoos on and there's a bright spot right here from a bleach stain..

TheJman: I dont really care about your bleach stain or any of this creepy shit, what's the next topic?

T1CG: *sneers at TheJman* WWTNA Mark...

TheJman: He's overworked. He has this lawsuit thing going on, 3 shows to oversee, a bunch of unmotivated guys in the back, and an impending storyline with the other company. All that leads me to not criticize the guy too much when he does fuck up.

T1CG: Sounds quite a bit boring to me if I may so myself.. Criticism is the reason I have my name and I love it.. Now your final topic will seem kind of familiar *points at his creepy face and nods head with a creepy smile* Kevin Matthews

TheJman: I'll never forgive him for leaving JBW before we got off the ground but he and Shuriken are doing great stuff in EWNCW right now. A lot of the ideas for that angle come from those two.

T1CG: Some people say I look like Kevin Matthews.. It probably explains why I never get any attention from the opposite sex.. *sighs* That's ok, I live with my grandmother and I see her naked all the time.. So it all evens out *smiles real big*

TheJman: Interview is over you creepy sonbitch.. Im out of here.. *turns around and walks away* What the fuck did I just subject myself to?

T1CG: Well there we have it people, TheJman from JBW Warfare on Tuesday nights.. Now back to myself and the live audience at the studio..

T1CG: Well thank you That One Creepy Guy.. I must say that you were looking mighty dashing in that interview.. Everyone loves nude under a bath towel.. So coming up next we are going to have our music video moment and today's artist Dubble O Beez from Young Sau's group Monkey Beezness and his video about tattoos.. I have always wanted to tattoo a vagina somewhere on myself but then I would be scared about getting pregnant and all that jazz, so let's just get to the video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-78NyQ7kZZI

samoan619
07-20-2011, 06:37 PM
T1CG: Im appauled out of all those tattoos there were no Gargomel from the Smurfs tattoos.. They cant be that bad and tough if they dont have Gargomel.. *makes a bitter face and shakes it off with a smile, it was kinda creepy too*Well we're gonna go ahead and bring down the main guest of tonight's show, JBW Superstar Ma$$Dinero.. And how are your arms doing today Mr. Dinero?? I heard you had to swim through traffic to get to the show..

Mass: Wait. We're doing the show down here in your grannies basement? What did I sign up for? *coughs* Man, it's fucking dusty down here! *Coughs* how's about getting Grandma to come and wave a feather duster around here, a guy could catch something nasty being in this filth-pit! And what? I didn't really fucking swim here you pleb!

T1CG: Aww its not so bad Mr. Dinero, the audience here is amazing, now isnt it people??

Mass: Audience? It's like a dolls hospital down here! Look at all these teddy bears and barbie dolls, are you, like, some sort of peado or something?... Look, all I'm here for is to do this stupid shoot thing and go.

T1CG: *Sour look on face* Well.. Uh let's get to the shoot list then.. You know how this works right??

Mass: Just because K-Jasmine insists on calling me a retard, doesn't mean I am one. Hurry the cuck up!

T1CG: Well to the audience members here that dont know.. Whenever we have a guest from the professional wrestling business, we like to continue the tradition of the infamous shoot interviews.. But we basically have a speed shoot, we give him a list of ten topics and he tells it like it is all in a little nutshell.. I like to think of it as a walnut shell that's broke in half but still with the dignified walnut history that walnuts are known to have..

Mass: You have got to be the weirdest fuck I've ever met in my life. Man, I'm breaking out in hives *scratches arms*

T1CG: Sorry Mr. Dinero, Well here's your first topic.. K-Jammin

Mass: ARE YOU CUCKING STUPID!! Why would you bring that little mugs name up first? Are purposely trying to wind me up, Bruv? Look creepy guy, if that is your real name, I don't know what you know about me, but I hate time wasters, and that little waste man has made a career out of time wasting.... Wembley was meant to be our time to put on the greatest match our generation has ever seen, but his obsession with me has cost us, and more importantly me, a lot of Scrilla.. Dickhead!... And plus, Katie gives shit blowjobs.

T1CG: Oh cheeky.. So Katie gives blowjobs to logs of shit?? I love it!! I have a home made Mr Hanky doll from South Park floating in my bathtub and he would love to meet this Katie.. Next topic is The Eye..

Mass: Ohh, you are really winding me up! The Eye? V3's sworn enemies? V3 were created with the sole purpose of ridding the world of those political bastards! Their leader, Iron Ape, is the biggest peice of shit on the planet, and now Dubs has done gone given him even more power, that flash fucker is gonna be a nightmare to work for. Don't get me started on that murdering bastard Chainsaw either! Him and his freaky deaky minions, or apostles, or horsemen, or whatever they call themselves, can suck the sweat off of Ma$$Dinero's left bollock if they think they will ever win this war! What are my thoughts on The Eye? They buried me alive. What the fuck do you think I think of them... Knob!

T1CG: Sil-

Mass: Plus, the fact that they now have a member of creative on their team, well, it only adds to the whole "them against us" conspiracy theory that V3 have been preaching from day one!

T1CG: Silver Cena?

Mass: A let down. Dude bailed on me because Snair called him a bad word *imitates Silver Cena and sticks out bottom lip* boo hoo!! Now he's playing second, or prolly third or fourth fiddle to Kevin "The Virgin" Mathews... Hahaha!! The best thing that ever happened to Mass was Silv leaving JBW. Fact.... Cuck Filver Sena!

T1CG: *Big smile* I know Kevin The Virgin Matthews!! He's in my weekly Masturbation addiction programs.. Small world isnt it?? My Hairline is the next topic..

Mass: Shut the cuck up you smelly, sore ridden, crusty lipped cunt! Ask me a proper question!

T1CG: I said my hairline, now don't ruin the game.. I think I have the most attractive male pattern baldness if i'd like to say so myself..

Mass: Your hairline is great. It leaves more room for me to do this *slaps the creepy guys forehead*.. Now get on with this shit!

T1CG: Oww *rubs forehead*..... Splendid!! Ive always wanted my hairline to start behind my ears and my eyebrows to be on the top of my head.. Quite amazing yes, well the next topic is Hip hop music..

Mass: I hate the name hip hop! It sounds like a kiddies dance step! Now, rap? Well, that's another story! I've been rapping longer than I've been wresting, and there's not a man alive who can challenge me on the mic! Many have tried, you you pathetic looking cretin, but every one of them have failed!

T1CG: Funny, I didnt know rap music was the same as hip hop.. I always thought hip hop was music for bunny lovers.. I always find Eminems in my easter baskets each year.. Oh well.. Monarchy Of Aggression??

Mass: I've gone from the main event to being off the card entirely, so I guess I'll have to buy a ticket now... If there's only cheap seats left I'm gonna cut someone!

T1CG: MoA is sold out

Mass: How the cuck would you know, you muggy little weirdo? Even if they are I'm only joking about buying a ticket... Dubs will hook me up with front row seats, anyway.

T1CG: Well my Uncle Stinky Fingers, invited me over to watch Monarchy Of Aggression in the attic this Sunday.. Im quite excited, its a theme party called "Monarchy of Incest" and im bringing the audience with me.. *hops out of chair and high fives his Holy Jose action figure then returns to the seat* Quite exciting.. Next topic is Warfare..

Mass: What the fuck did you just do?

T1CG: Warfare?

Mass: *gives an evil stare to T1CG, before continuing* That place hasnt been the same since I left! Did you see me last week? Man, I OWNED that show! My boy Dubs is doing a great job there though... Although his head must still be ringing after Manapoomps hit him with that chair.

T1CG: Hahaha Manapoomps, I love it.. V3??

Mass: The best thing in e-fed wrestling today.

T1CG: How about the best tag team in e-fed wrestling today, The Aristocrats??

Mass: One and a half men turned one focused individual who is going to be just as successful in the singles ranks as he was in the doubles division.

T1CG: Half man, is one of them half man half macaroni salad?? I always knew the macaroni salad would try and breed with us humans.. So sneaky those macaronis are when they are around mayonaisse *shaking head*.. Well last but not least the final topic, the man who made Ma$$Dinero and I hope you give him the word to come down to my show one day as a guest.. Mr. Robert DeNiro..

Mass: Rob Dinero's not my dad, you prick! Where are you getting your info?

T1CG: Well, if he's not your father then why did my toothbrush tell me that.. It never lies to me...

Mass: Cuck this! I'm off! Take your toothbrush and your stupid fluffy toys and die, peadophile Pete. If I see you again I will kick the shit out of you.

T1CG: That's not nice!

Mass: I'll show you what's not nice, you sick looking wankstain *grabs a pink fluffy bunny and drops an elbow on it and throws it into the "audience" knocking them all over*

T1CG: Noooooo!! The humanity!! Cut the cameras, the audience needs paramedic attention.. *begins to weep over the pink fluffy bunny*

Camera guy Uncle Stinky Fingers: Wrap up the show, just wrap up the show..

T1CG: Fine.. Thank you TheJman and Mass Dinero for coming on the show. This poor bunny *sobs*.. The next show we have JBW's St George and EWNCW's Solla Maofoai.. See you guys sleeping when I walk by your homes and go inside them at night or on the next show that comes on whenever I damn please.. Till next time

Leggo
07-21-2011, 04:00 AM
@ sammy

Just read That one creepy guy... Fookin lmao mate!

The picture of him makes me lol everytime I see it. The vid of the guy was so funny too. I loved Jman's and Mass' interviews and thought they were hilarious. Lol at TKB bits.

I'm really glad that you've introduced this to the thread, along with the JBW commercials mate. The effort is really appreciated. Also to Jman and KD for whitty responses - lol at Eminens in my Easter basket!

Well I'm up next. Better get something to you bruv!

MattElder
07-21-2011, 05:37 AM
Awesome dude. Pure awesome. I have an idea you may be interested in. When i get me laptop sorted ill pm ya with it

HeelTurn
07-21-2011, 07:07 AM
Creepy, but funny stuff pmsl. Well done bro.

samoan619
07-22-2011, 06:53 PM
I really appreciate the comments fellas.. Looking forward to the idea Matt.. Im actually going to try to incorporate 3 guests on each show now..

CGBigMan
07-22-2011, 06:56 PM
Lets hope i get the call/pm

samoan619
07-26-2011, 03:52 AM
T1CG: Hello everyone!! Welcome to the show!! This is our second episode in syndication but our 1034th episode ever made.. YAY!! Of course I am known as That One Creepy Guy because thats what everyone calls me, I dont mind it.. And for those that don't know, I love E-fed wrestling, I really do.. Now today's guests are JBW Mayhem superstar St George and my favorite creepy guy from EWNCW Solla Mafoai!!! The speed shoots are in effect, ten topics, ten answers, plus awkward smiles and wandering eyes by me, of course.. Yay!! Oh yes, today's interviews will both be on location but im here to host it live here with the audience!! Yay!! *runs around the basement and high fives his Marcus Beerstein poster then runs back to his chair, then gives the poster a double take.. He runs back and licks the right corner of the poster* I really do love right corners, very attractive indeed YUM.. hehehe.. Now it's time I start off the show with the "Creepy Guy Of The Week" award.. Creepy is as Creepy does but no one loves the smell of asshole on a finger tip like me *winks at camera*.. Here is today's "Creepy Guy Of The Week" winner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW9220F7SQc&feature=related

T1CG: Oh yes, sneaking kisses from little girls are quite creepy indeed.. If I were the gameshow host I wouldve bit the children on their earlobes followed by some hot breath whispering across the freshly damp juvenile lobe.. Yes yes now enough of teasing myself as I only have Grandmother and Uncle Stinky Fingers' lobes around, we've got to get to our first interview on location and its at the Queen's Legs in the East End of London.. Our guest is no other than JBW Mayhem Superstar, St George!! *claps like a retarded seal* ROLL THE TAPE!!!

*We are at a pub in the East End of London.. St George has got the Nelson Mandela's in and is smoking a melvin at the bar with T1CG sitting right next to him, oh and boy is he excited..*

T1CG: Hello Hello everyone!! Its That One Creepy Guy again!! Im at the Queens Legs in the East End where the cockney all began!! I also received a phone number from a 14 year old girl outside.. I hope she loves the sounds of creepy men breathing on her phone line at 3am.. No one does sex offender better than me but thats not why we're here.. We have St George from JBW Mayhem and I must say thanks for coming on the show..

St George: Man, you're one easter bunny butchers hooking julius china. Lets get on with this can we, I gotta a cadbury swirl to pick up Christian Slater...

T1CG: *looks at St George with a blank stare* Fine.. Fine.. If Unicorns were still alive and their horns on their heads were actutally penises how would they put on their condoms to protect themselves from Unicorn STDs??

St George: You zsa zsa? People say they find it hard to understand me. Just ask the questions hampton...

T1CG: I can see that you don't care about the unicorn penis horns but someone has to *points to himself*.. Your first topic is V3

St George: Siaki & Mass are my best chinas. Together we've formed a pen pong alliance which can destroy anybody... just ask Chainsaw and The Eye. Siaks trousers arent falling down anyomore as he's got his belt back... hahaha! No seriously, Siaks as champ and me and Mass tearing the mickey mouse down week in week out. V3 rule!

T1CG: I would love to tear Mickey Mouse down myself anyways.. I love his speaking voice and lifting up a tail to insert into some tail sounds pretty hot and tempting but of course he is a cartoon and I am human so this love can never be *frowns*.. We shall just get to your next topic, Eric Bischoff..

St George: I had a respect for Derek, but that has now all gone. He started some Brad with me manhole cover Theo, but at MOA that was all settled. He is now no longer part of The Eye. Whilst I roll on with V3.

T1CG: Manholes, what an amazing word, I love womenholes too.. They bleed each month which I can say is an AMAZING feat because sadly my penis doesnt bleed unless im strangling it with some floss or masturbating with sandpaper *winks at camera*!! Warfare will be your next topic..

St George: Its a great show with top stars. The FSA seem to be running things over there. Anytime they want to come to our Mickey mouse for a Mayhem knuckle sandwich they're welcome!

T1CG: Oh that Mickey!! He's welcome to come to my show for a cockmeat sandwich anytime!! EWNCW??

St George: Who?... hahaha! They were the first and original Fed, but the Jabe has overtaken them and left them in Lala land. No seriously, they got some decent boys over there, doing some great work. They also have a few Hampton Wicks too. I'm sure business will start to pick up eventually.

T1CG: Yes I like EWNCW.. Im a big fan of Tommy Thunder, and I really want him to give him a gift from my box of mystery.. Maybe one day this can happen *sighs*.. The next topic is one that every creepy guy across the world wants to know.. Have you seen Silverlace naked??

St George: You zsa zsa? Kiss my bottle n glass... *slaps T1CG* next question

T1CG: Fine.. Fine.. I love the pain anyways, sometimes I peel the skin off my ass.. Well first i dig and scratch till the skin is able to peel.. The blood stains on the back of my shirts are quite amazing but let me get off myself.. Your next topic is Manabu

St George: Mana-who? hahaha! I jest, I jest. Manabu, or should I say Mr Nanahara. Great wrestler, great leader, we shall see how good he is at being the new GM.

T1CG: I hope GM means Great Masturbator because I know I can strip him of that title, or even strip him of his clothing to boot hahaha... Chainsaw??

St George: Don't even get me started on that back n front! Lets just say he's got everything coming to him soon. Payback for Theo will be sweet!

T1CG: I love it!! Cockney is a lot greater than I thought, its slang from England.. I was a little disappointed that it had nothing to do with cocks being on knees but I love how it sounds.. Bottle and Glass, Back and Front, quite jolly words for someone so threatening in stature.. Well what about Roman Flare??

St George: No comment

T1CG: Why no comment?

St George: Dont want to talk about him *lights another Melvin and looks at watch*

T1CG: Well i'll comment then, Roman, I would love for you to come to the studio and meet our live audience.. I even modified your action figure to not have any trousers on.. You're like a Ken doll down there *giggles*.. Next is The Sleeper

St George: He's a good friend of mine behind the cameras. His latest promo was one of the best Ive seen in a while. Cant believe he lost the TV title!

T1CG: My smile..

St George: Listen china, Im not gonna listen to anymore of your Brad Pitt anymore. I'm out of Melvins and the shop is calling my name... I'm outta here. *gets out of the barstool, walks away and leaves the bar*

T1CG: My, my, my, he was quite the guest wasn't he?? Thank you St George for letting me know that even the thought of my creepy smile can make even the toughest guy leave the room.. *laughs very awkwardly while clapping his hands together* Yes, well thanks everyone im gonna leave this pub and bring it back to the studio..

Barkeep: Listen mate you won't be nothing back till I see some money.. You haven't paid the tab yet and your boy George has been drinking all day and night..

T1CG: Do you guys take lollipops for payment?? I keep them by the thousands, I love to give them out at playgrounds and outside of elementary schools..

Barkeep: Its your lucky day mate, I do take lollipops..

T1CG: Yes.. Everyone is a sucker for suckers hehehe.. Back to me at the studio..

*we return back to the basement full of toys and T1CG*

T1CG: Oh I love when a pun ends a segment.. But who isnt a sucker for suckers.. St George left for a fag but he forgot there was one sitting at the bar interviewing him *blushes*.. Did I just say that??? Of course I did, Im That One Creepy Guy remember?? Well next up is our Music Video Moment.. It comes from North Korea and it has to do with children that play the guitar.. Watch the hand action and head movements in the children its quite erotic, I must say..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhetvLOBOOo

samoan619
07-26-2011, 04:20 AM
T1CG: I wish I could show you the videos of how they make those children practice in North Korea but its illegal in most of the countries my show comes on.. Just imagine this visual, there's whips and torture methods when a chord is played incorrectly or a head movement is off set *eyes get big in a very creepy manner* the tears are quite lovely if I might say so myself.. Speaking about all this torture, let's go to the Torture Chamber Compound that's owned by our main guest, Solla Mafoai.. ROLL THE TAPE!!

*T1CG is sitting down next to Solla Mafoai inside the Torture Chamber Compound.. There are people being tortured in the background and in front of Solla and T1CG there is a man being stretched on a torture rack screaming in pain*

T1CG: Why hello everyone its That One Creepy Guy again!! I am really excited to be here at Solla's Torture Chamber Compound, this is so amazing.. The pain, the agony, sounds of bones crunching and cracking are quite wonderful.. The only place I can torture people are in my basement and this just cuts the cake.. Solla I truly admire you..

Solla: Yeah, Yeah, Be very careful at what you say little man, if you dont want to wind up in one of these rooms being transformed into something that you have no control over. You're in my domain now....so watch your tongue.

T1CG: I love it!! I might have to take you up on that offer.. *looks at the camera man* Uncle Stinky Fingers make sure you record that later on when that happens..

Solla: Grabs Creepy guys arm, sniffs it, and licks it....mmm "Your flesh has just the right texture, just the proper aroma, and if you dont want me checking your blood, I suggest we get this interview in gear NOW!!

T1CG: *Smiles creepily at Solla* I really like you.. And dying at your hand would definitely be a way id like to go, it would have to be slow and painful with Tiny Tim music playing but lets get on to this speed shoot segment.. But first please tell everyone who you are my handsome Albino hero..

Solla: I am Solla Mafoai, Your worst fucking nightmare, your deepest fears, your scariest thoughts, You want all those gone...then The Collective has a spot for you, as you can hear in the back rooms....there are many recruits that are losing their fears right now.

T1CG: So upfront.. I love it!! Fears lost, and limbs cut off, it makes my heart flutter... Your first topic is The Collective

Solla:My Collective is a gathering of misfits and outcasts that society deemed as inappropriate and unsafe to be walking among the normals, but being in The Collective has made them acceptable by that same group of people that have made them outcasts, with one hitch, the shoe is on the other foot and The Collective are now the ones destroying those lives.

T1CG: Destroying lives like a husband's secretary at work when his wife finds out he's putting cookies in her cookie jar.. Oh yes quite endearing this is.. Your next topic is Gillz

Solla: Gillz is a two bit hood, that is going to get the beating of a lifetime, whether its at the hands of me or one of my minions. I have no respect for the likes of Gillz, but once he is conformed and brought over to the Collective then things will be very different and rewarding for him.

T1CG: I say slice some slits in his neck so he can really have gills.. Then you put him in a fish tank, and I of course will make him give me a gill-job underwater.. Yes, I can picture it now.. But im off topic, Shuriken Blade

Solla: Shuriken is a mediocre at best performer, He still has alot to learn about "The Sickness" and we are waiting for the right time to strike and show him the error of his ways by not siding with The Collective.

T1CG: I agree with most things you say, this is the only thing I disagree with.. All ninjas are sick, they wear masks over their mouths because they all have the flu.. Its too polite for me, I say spread the disease if you have one, especially if its transmitted sexually.. I mean what are they created for anyways?? *shrugs* Let's just get to The Force Of Greatness

Solla: They are biding their time as far as Im concerned. They have already felt my wrath in one fight, but that was only the tip of the needle, I have so much more Sickness for them to experience. Our "Sickness" has no limits.

T1CG: No limits to sickness, I would love for you to trademark that and use it for promoting chemical warfare.. Think about it, "Anthrax, our sickness has no limits" or "Smallpox, our sickness has no limits".. What do you feel about JBW

Solla: What else can I say, about JBW except they are the competition, I have nothing but respect for competiton, when its fair, and everyone knows, NOONE has been fair to me, The same people that cheer all those goody two shoes fan loving jackasses, are the same people that have made me the way I am today, They have made fun of me because of my Albinoism, they made fun of me because Im different, And for that they have all payed the ultimate price, Hell my parents even called me names, now they are no longer living, I took matters into my own hands, and now I make anyone who makes fun of me, suffer very very dearly. Just ask that prostitute I tossed out a 2nd story window in Cleveland Ohio what happens when you make fun of Solla.

T1CG: I would never make "fun" of you sir.. I admire you, I would only make "fun" with you.. Think about all the kidnapped servicemen we would have service us.. *eyes wander in a daydream state then returns to normal* The EWNCW World Championship, what does this mean to you??

Solla: It is only a matter of time before I rip limbs from the body of the champion, and make that title mine once and for all, I am biding my time, and when that time is right....The Sickness will fall upon him, and Solla will reign supreme over all of EWNCW

T1CG: Yes!! Yes!! Reign supreme over the world.. I reign supreme over cream on cupcakes, which the cream is my sperm and the cupcakes are things that I give out at Halloween to trick or treaters.. Oh goody!! And here's a goody topic, Kevin Matthews

Solla: Kevin Matthews, is just another victim, he just does not know it yet, The Collective will collect him, and make him one of us. If he will not come wllingly, then He will be taken by force and not be given a choice.

T1CG: Take it by force, make him cry.. And tell him that it was from me because he doesnt want to respond to his twin in life *points at himself*.. Solla, my king.. What do you feel about my creepy smile

Solla: I have an injection that the Surgeon General can give you that will make it much worse than what it is now....dont ever question me with these stupid topics, ill turn your creepy smile into hamburger meat

T1CG: I bet I would taste quite delicious too, I would recommend a Jamaican Jerk marinade.. Quite tasty indeed.. The next topic is Godmoney..

Solla: Tag Team champions, who are only borrowing those titles that rightfully belong to The Surgeon General and Captain Howdy.

T1CG: Got to love the charisma in this man.. You could lead a man to a rape case like lemmings are lead off cliffs.. Lead me to a cliff dear Solla.. Ill fall for you, I promise.. But lets end it with our commonality, the topic is Torture

Solla: Torture is a very relaxing thing, it makes me feel at peace with the world, it has a very calming effect on me and everyone that comes in contact with it. *Solla puts a chloroform cloth over T1CG's face and he passes out.. He then walks toward the camera man, chloroforms him and the camera goes down with the camera man* Now back to the studio audience *laughs maniacally and then the camera fades back to T1CG at the studio*

T1CG: *creepy giddy smile on his face* You dont want to know how I got back from there *giggles*.. Let's just say I have been branded with a hot iron on my inner thigh and it looks quite nice because it says property of The Collective and I love it!! I want to thank JBW's St George and EWNCW's Solla Mafoai for coming on today's show.. Next episode we'll have possibly JBW Warfare GM and former EWNCW World Heavyweight champion Manabu Nanahara, the current EWNCW champion Kevin Matthews and a mystery guest!! Now I must go up to the attic and whip myself with a double dong dildo, im trying to recreate the albino man's part from The Da Vinci Code.. Oh I really love those Albinos.. See ya soon!!

samoan619
07-26-2011, 04:26 AM
All guests said to be appearing on upcoming shows are subject to change depending on the situation..

Leggo
07-26-2011, 04:59 AM
Another great ep bruv! Lmfao at the high fiving/licking the poster! Hahaha!

Can't wait to see whos next! Bring it on!

Sidenote: is this a weekly show now?

samoan619
07-26-2011, 05:02 AM
Another great ep bruv! Lmfao at the high fiving/licking the poster! Hahaha!

Can't wait to see whos next! Bring it on!

Sidenote: is this a weekly show now?

I would really like it to be bi-weekly but it depends on the e-fedders that come on as guests.. Thanks to you (Leggo) and TheBoogeyman for your contribution and for sticking within the time restraints.. Im also very appreciative for you checking it out and liking the overall product.. Thank again my brotha..

TheBoogeyMan
07-26-2011, 07:02 AM
I would really like it to be bi-weekly but it depends on the e-fedders that come on as guests.. Thanks to you (Leggo) and TheBoogeyman for your contribution and for sticking within the time restraints.. Im also very appreciative for you checking it out and liking the overall product.. Thank again my brotha..

AWESOME!!!! I loved it man. That was brilliant. I hope TSG or Captain Howdy gets on there soon.

samoan619
07-26-2011, 10:19 AM
AWESOME!!!! I loved it man. That was brilliant. I hope TSG or Captain Howdy gets on there soon.

Theyll definitely be here soon, I got some people filling slots for the next couple episodes but the other members of The Collective are welcome anytime.. So I can guarantee that.. Thank you again for your contribution my friend, it was a great segment for sure..

thejman93
07-26-2011, 01:53 PM
Great stuff Sau! Legs and Boogyman did were great as well!

samoan619
07-26-2011, 05:47 PM
Great stuff Sau! Legs and Boogyman did were great as well!

Thanks my brotha, you were great too when you came on.. Definitely gotta thank you for that my friend..

RomanFlare
07-26-2011, 10:29 PM
T1CG: Well i'll comment then, Roman, I would love for you to come to the studio and meet our live audience.. I even modified your action figure to not have any trousers on.. You're like a Ken doll down there *giggles*.. Next is The Sleeper

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/005/545/OpoQQ.jpg?1302279173

HolyJose2391
07-26-2011, 10:38 PM
Great stuff Samoan! It was hilarious HolyJose would love to do this at some point

THEKEVINBRAND
07-27-2011, 07:50 PM
i cant wait for another episode :D

samoan619
07-27-2011, 08:29 PM
T1CG: Hello everyone!! It is I, That One Creepy Guy, remember?? Im the guy that stands in your front yard staring through your front windows for hours on end.. Well im happy to welcome you back to our third episode in syndication and tonight's show is our night of champions!! Yay!! We have EWNCW Heavyweight champion and also my doppelganger, Kevin Matthews!! We also have former EWNCW World Champion and JBW Warfare's General Manager, Mr. Manabu Nanahara!! FSA!! FSA!! And this will be our first night ever to bring on three guests and our mystery guest tonight will headline the show, right here in the studio with our audience!! YAY!! *T1CG runs through the chairs full of toys and picks up his K-Jammin plush toy and mimics a dog humping the toy from the backside, he then spins around and sets the K-Jammin toy back on the seat, pats the toy on the head and runs back to the main area* Also we will bring on the box of mystery for our mystery guest tonight but right now we have to get to the "Creepy Guy Of The Week" award!! *pumps fist* You know one thing really characterizes a creepy human being, and that is a creepy stare.. I stare at single mothers at the grocery store, children without parental supervision at public parks, and people I sit behind during public transit.. So this award goes to a man in Bangladesh that holds this very characteristic by the tee..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QelCh38n2bI

I love the mustache twitch and the yelp, imagine this technique being used for courting lovers.. The only option would be to take sex by force, just like I always do *half smiles at the camera*.. But yes lemme get to our first guest of our night of champions, the current EWNCW World champ, Kevin Matthews!! YAY!! You guys will all have a hard time wondering which one is which, since we look alike so much.. So we're gonna take it to Mr. Matthews' home in the rafters at EWNCW arena!! ROLL THE TAPE!!

*the setting is in the rafters of the EWNCW arena, we got T1CG sitting next to an offended Kevin Matthews*

T1CG: Hello everyone, its That One Creepy Guy again!! Yay!! We are here with EWNCW champion Kevin Matthews up at his home in the rafters of EWNCW arena!! So exciting!!

Matthews: Are you also blind, deaf and dumb? I dont live here so why did you bring me up here? I swear the next time you drag my ass up here, I'll snap your arm like a twig.

T1CG: Oooh the champ is aggressive, and I love it!! Did you know that people always say we look alike??

Matthews: If I hear one person say that, I will literally hurt them. Next question.

T1CG: You say tomato, I say tomah-to.. But whenever someone turns around when I follow them in dark alleys and hallways they yell "Kevin Matthews!!"

Matthews: WILL YOU SHUT UP!

T1CG: I beg to differ, you should understand that all my victims of sexual crimes think they're actually being violated by Kevin Matthews.. Why do you think I avoid jail and your lawyer being so busy all the time??

Matthews: I swear to God, my patience is wearing thin with you, next question or the segment ends right now!

T1CG: Id rather you hurt me and answer my questions, but I will play this game you ask for.. Your first topic is JBW

Matthews: Heard of them, I wish them well

T1CG: Can you wish me a pocket vagina?? The kind that self moisturizes and vibrates?? I would use crunchy peanut butter for lubricant.. Oh yes that would be quite the sensation.. But lets speak of your next topic Shuriken Blade

Matthews: Liar

T1CG: I think you're a liar also, I mean how can you deny the fact the we are mirror images of each other *makes goofy grin at Kevin Matthews* but what are your feelings about SilverCena??

Matthews: Who?

T1CG: SilverCena, the rapping hyena, name of a precious metal and a great warrior as he would so say.. Ive heard he understands the consequences of gang rape as he was tricked by a homosexual gang in Silverbury, Silverado.. They told him this is how you rap and put multiple fleshy mic-like objects in his face..

Matthews: Never heard of the guy..

T1CG: Well I know you've heard of our next topic, Solla Mafoai

Matthews: Soon to be fresh meat

T1CG: Speaking of fresh meat your next topic is how you feel about the fact that I have a 3 inch penis

Matthews: *cracks knuckes* you sure you wanna keep going

T1CG: Its like a mushroom in a fur forest resting above two saggy boulders.. You act like you dont know, we're twins remember??

Matthews: Who the hell hired you? *Points to someone backstage* Was it you? What did he do to get this job? My agent is fired after this!

T1CG: *gives Kevin Matthews a disappointed look* Fooey.. You're next topic is Panda Massacre

Matthews: Good looking, but cost my shot too many times, look at me now!

T1CG: The only shots she cost me are money shots, ask my keyboard and mouse when I visit her fan site, you can even ask my jizz rag or my jar full of collected sperm from masturbations of Christmas past.. Now your next topic comes from your past and its Psycho Siaki

Matthews: Seen his work, I'll be waiting

T1CG: Im always waiting, well until I actually open the jacket and expose myself inside the church ceremony.. It gets me quite aroused and the crowd's reaction makes me climax instantly like a flash of milky white lightning.. Tommy Thunder is next

Matthews: One hell of a guy!

T1CG: He may be a hell of a guy but he's never been a guy from hell.. You know my mother is a jackal right, and look at the three 6's on the back of my neck.. That's a birth mark.. But what do you know of omens, bah.. Who is Mark Dimension to Kevin Matthews??

Matthews: Is that the creep who follows me in my locker room? I'm surprised he's not fired!

T1CG: So this Mark Dimension and I have quite the similarities.. I love to follow men through the locker room.. Maybe Mr. Dimension confused you for me.. Next topic is The Beard Of Zeus

Matthews: Great tag team competitor!

T1CG: Maybe me and this Beard fellow could tag team you in a kiddy pool full of ky-jelly, *points at Matthews and smiles at him* you know you'd love it.. Well I really want to thank EWNCW World Champ for coming on the show, and welcoming us to his home the rafters..

Matthews: You're not welcome and you owe an hour of my life back, and before I go, I come from Detroit, not the rafters!

T1CG: *chuckles* We look so much alike, I bet everyone that's watching cant tell who is who *chuckles more*.

Matthews: You said this one too many times, if people think we look that much alike, let me give you a little makeover to look like the champ!

*Kevin Matthews pushes T1CG off the rafters and he falls face first into the seating area*

Camera guy Uncle Stinky Fingers: Since you pushed our host Mr. Matthews, then you're gonna have to wrap it up and tell us to bring back it to the studio!!

Matthews: Fine, back to the studio audience blah blah blah, HEY YOU'RE STILL FILMING ME! CUT THAT THING OFF! *Kevin Matthews then pushes Uncle Stinky Fingers down the rafters* Goodnight assholes *then we are brought back to T1CG with the studio audience*

T1CG: Little did my twin brother Kevin Matthews know that me and Uncle Stinky Fingers are made of pure cartilage and we heal quite swiftly.. All I need is a few drops of baby tears then bam boom we're on and ticking.. I always keep a bottle of baby tears in hand from all the babies I collect.. They're all ok, I stuff them like animals so theyll be cute forever.. Now what we have coming up next is our Music Video Moment and its based on the gift that just doesnt stop giving.. Let's get to the video now!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzqAQRbmRXk

Leggo
07-27-2011, 08:35 PM
LMFAO!!!! fookin quality sammy & keV. Really funny... Lmao at the mushroom in a fur Forrest! Hahaha!

Brilliant work my friend!!!

Tommy Thunder
07-27-2011, 08:48 PM
Hahaha!! Brilliant stuff!! Very good read!!

samoan619
07-27-2011, 08:53 PM
T1CG: Oh this video inspires me tonight!! *sighs* So many things to put in boxes but only one really matters.. It's my grandmother's favorite gift from me, I give it to her every gift giving holiday.. She plays darts with the contents inside, and boy does a bullseye feel AMAZING!! I love it!! Now let's get to our next interview on location at JBW Corporate Headquarters with JBW Warfare General Manager and former EWNCW World champion, Mr. Manabu Nanahara!! ROLL THE TAPE!!

*We are in a plushed out general manager's office over at JBW corporate headquarters.. Mr. Manabu Nanahara is sitting behind his desk dressed in a sharp suit.. That One Creepy Guy is sitting across from him and he can't wait to start the show*

T1CG: Hello everyone!! Its That One Creepy Guy again *waves at camera*, I am so excited to be here at JBW corporate headquarters with Warfare's GM, Mr. Manabu Nanahara *claps hands softly* Yay!! Now im pretty big on Japanese culture especially the bukkake films and child trade.. Its quite amazing when you combine the two.. Excuse me Mr. Nanahara, this is about you and not me, I apologize.. Welcome to the show *wipes snot from nose*..

Manabu: *Manabu rejects the handshake* Don't spread anymore diseases and do not dare patronize me! I dont want to hear about your disgusting diseased fetish stories, lets just do the interview.

T1CG: *smiles at Manabu* I am quite diseased and I know you are a former EWNCW Heavyweight Champion and now General Manager of JBW Warfare.. I must have to ask this since you've been on both sides, which federation leaves the most stool?? You know like poops in the toilet.. The kind you play with as boats, except not the wet kind of poops, those are my favorite kind and I treat them as the life breath in the sea of my toilet.. But back to my main question.. EWNCW or JBW, who's doodoo production is so massive I can build a new studio inside it??

Manabu: *Manabu stares menacingly at T1CG* is this a joke? did my agent actually book this? you're sat with one of the most brutal wrestlers in the world and you're talking about poo... but no strangely enough I'm not a fan of feces, lets just do the ten topic speed shoot

T1CG: I bet you speak in the same tone to the FSA members when they are out of line.. *looks at Manabu with a starry gaze* I can imagine it all now, Santa suit and everything.. And yes ive been naughty hehehehe, so naughty.. *shakes off the daydream* But yes let's get to your first topic, Warfare..

Manabu:*Manabu again stares with an odd look* Warfare, take the name in the literal sense. Every night is warfare but it's just a matter of making war into money and using it to you're own advantage, I've heard no country has benefited from prolonged warfare, those countries should take a page out of my book

T1CG: Every sexual encounter I have with strangers is always like warfare.. I mean there is always a casualty involved and of course its not I, thanks to this big sharp knife I carry around that's shaped as a cock and balls.. But let me get to the next topic, EWNCW

Manabu: They have some of the best talents in the world, Shuriken Tommy Thunder Kevin matthews...but theyre only the best because I left. I still have that title belt at home, funny story actually. I hang it around the doorknob if I'm with some vile prositute, you know because it's like 'EWNCW, home of the diseases'

T1CG: I love vile prostitutes!! Have you ever had one with genital warts?? I love to cut warts off and suck the bloody puss, its quite a sensual sensation *shakes off a lusty look *.. Tell me about Supernova

Manabu: Supernova... no matter how many times I've burnt that star out they just keep coming back but it's a star crawling with maggots, feeding off each other just hoping they can take down one member of The FSA but they never will. They just cant accept that, this isnt dolph ziggler vs kofi kingston, this is the end of the blood spewing cretins

T1CG: Maggots are quite tasty also, I pick them from corpses out of graves I dig up.. I also have relations with said corpses but you're gonna have to have a credit card to see that footage *winks at camera*.. What are your feelings toward TheJman

Manabu: Hmm...TheJman, I've yet to actually see him eye to eye but if he carries on the way he's going then there could be a space for him in The FSA, providing his diseases dont get too out of hand

T1CG: What about eye to brown eye, the kind in between a pair of buttocks.. Now I bet there's a space for me in there somewhere, its destined.. Now all this talk about foretold destiny leads us to your next topic, The Prophecy

Manabu: What is he? JBWs version of Jesus? I don't see him performing any miracles, I don't see him paying for anyones sins but the guy needs to because JBW is like being on one side of a confession box lately, people are just letting their sins take over them. Furthermore Prophecy gives our world champion a concussion! How dare he leave the number 1 guy with an injury!? But dont worry my freaky little friend, his punishment will come soon.

T1CG: I hope the punishment involves nipple clamps connected to jumper cables and a running car battery.. It would be mayhem.. I love it!! Now your next topic is Mayhem

Manabu: Mayhem is far from a b show, it's right up there with warfare but it's the home of chainsaw...chainsaw. A man whose slowly becoming my nemesis, I hope he's praying I don't get drafted to mayhem and I bet he's hoping god hears him

T1CG: This photo of me in short shorts..

Manabu: ...short shorts? excuse me!?

T1CG: You heard me sir, we dont have all day!! You did say you're time is precious, answer me!!

Manabu: I think you should keep that picture, keep it hidden deep away because no one wants to see a picture of a fat worthless virus scat loving freak wrapped in yellow short shorts which I'm quite sure were originally white.. Now hurry up before I have security show you the door..

T1CG: Is it the backdoor?? Because im always known to creep right up the backdoor.. Ask any one I sodomized.. Hell, I sodomized the dog last night.. Which has us facing the topic of Alpha Dog

Manabu:The guys cocky, extremely cocky but you gotta be good to be that cocky but even if he's not, he's still a filthy mongrel

T1CG: I love cocks and the word cocky.. I checked a rooster once for a cock and couldnt find one *makes disappointed face*, I dont understand why they call them cocks.. Cock-a-doodle-doo reminds me of anal sex in the 13 colonies of the United States.. I bet the president loved anal.. *Smiles cheery at the camera* The name of President WWTNA Mark, whats the first thing that comes to mind??

Manabu: Easily the best boss I've ever worked for, one of the only people at jbw that I have respect for

T1CG: Who needs respect when you can just be creepy huh?? I guess you would have to spend a day walking in my Elmo slippers and assless chaps to understand it.. Five Star Attraction is the final topic..

Manabu:The most amazing destructive force to ever grace the world of wrestling, everyone who's dared to stand in our way has faced the consequences, lethal consequences.

*Two large security guys come in with suits and dark shades, they grab T1CG by the shoulders and drag him off*

T1CG: Whoa fellas!! Squeeze harder!! I love when I get manhandled by two ape men, I always get kicked out the zoo when I hop in the gorilla cages and let them have their way..

*security punches T1CG in the face with a heavy punch and T1CG is knocked out being dragged away*

Manabu: *looks at the camera* I told you to get done before security came, you creepy waste of breath.. *Manabu looks to the camera man* and you? you got a wife? you hear being a cameraman trying to support em? I bet you're a horrible father, the guy who claims off the state and thinks the world owes him something. Now get out of here before I show the consequences of destroying the world. Now everyone, keep watching warfare. I've got so many suprises it'll be like christmas...again

*The camera cuts off and we return to a really excited T1CG in the studio*

T1CG: What a powerful individual Mr. Nanahara is.. I can spot a Megalomaniac serial killer whenever I see one, and Manabu is one.. Believe me, it takes one to know one *nodding head*.. Now I would like to introduce a new segment before we bring out our mystery guest and its all about pranks.. So here is our very first "Spotlight Prank"!! YAY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CN_HrkBlRs&feature=related

THEKEVINBRAND
07-27-2011, 09:03 PM
i'm glad i entertained some people :D

samoan619
07-27-2011, 09:13 PM
T1CG: *starts singing the Transformers cartoons theme song melody* Japanese people!! More than meets the eye!! You know all their women have sideways vaginas.. Believe me Ive seen it.. But right now I think its time to bring out our mystery guest!! EWNCW International Champion and HWA World Champion, thats right he holds two titles in two seperate feds, Mr. Tommy Thunder!!! Thunder!! YAY!! *claps frantically* Oh this audience loves you!!

TT: What the hell, this isn't a live audience!! There's only a bunch of stuffed toys here!! Where the hell are my VIP's?!?! You SAID that they'd be here!!!

T1CG: Im glad that you can reach out to the audience like that Mr. Thunder.. Thunder.. I bet thats why you're such a success in the places you are now.. Ive always been amazed by the armpit sweat you build up through your t-shirts when you do your promos.. Best armpit sweat from the best at promos..

TT: Hell, I do go through a few t-shirts don't!! I'm always getting calls from deodorant companies, they all want me in their ads!! But like you said, thanks to my epic promo cutting, I've gone on to become a multiple time champion. In EWNCW I was the firs EVER crowned champ when I won the Forum title waaaay back at our very first ppv. And now, I'm the International champion, and not only that, the longest reigning International champion!! And if that ain't enough!! I'm also the current World champion in HWA!! And for the record, I was also the first ever champion in that company too!! How many other guys here can say that?!?! And it's all thanks to all those sweaty t-shirts!! But not even a creepy guy like you can even reach the greatness of my perspiration!!

T1CG: I totally agree, I bought one of your sweated on shirts at an auction and I smell it every night.. It smells like greatness.. It is my Friday night jizz rag for my Friday night one man circle jerk..

TT: What?! On one hand I can take that as a compliment, but that's just creepy man!! Anyway, Im here for the speed shoot, so lets get out of your grandma's basement and get to the point!!

T1CG: Well to the people in the audience that are new, the speed shoots are ten topics..

TT: Jesus man, do we really need to explain?! I mean the people out there aren't idiots!!... Well, some of them are... But I'm sure they can get the gist of what we're doing here, so please, pretty pretty please with cherries on top, can we get on with it?! And If you're good, I'll buy you a lollypop!!

T1CG: I really love it when you talk to me like im a child.. Your first topic is Solla Mafoai

TT: Ohhhhh please!!! The Albino Hippo Solla Mafoai!! Where oh where do I start with that freak?!?! I mean that guy, is more of a freak than you are!! No... wait, scrap that, I'd say you're both on par with each other in that department. I mean that guy was the bane of my life a month or so ago. And it all came down to a Hell in a Cell match. The FIRST EVER Hell in a Cell match in EWNCW history might I add. And He was all talk about how he was going to get medieval on my ass and tear my guts out and eat me, but I ended up beating him, OF COURSE. I mean that guy is all talk no trousers. And you know what?! He has to be the hardest guy in the world to work with!! He's just such an ass!! And then there's the problem in catering every week!! My God!! Unless you get there 2 hours early, there's no food left!! The fat son of a bitch has eaten everything!! not even one thing left!! not even a sausage roll!! DAMN!! And then there's his little Collective!! Well don't get me started there!! A struck off army Surgeon and a whack job, doped up wrestler?! Are you serious!! We're having a draft soon, and I hope to GOD they put us on opposite brands!!

T1CG: Well I would clearly say that you truly dont understand Solla, but I do and thats why im madly in love with him and his albino skin and ginger hair.. But let me get to the next topic The Beard Of Zeus

TT: Now this guy I like. One half of the EWNCW tag team champions Godmoney. Yeah, I've spent a few nights with these guys drinking into the early hours in bars!! This guy knows how to have a good time and he has the money to back it up. You know, once, I witnessed him and his partner Rich Cranium have a drink off against another 2 guys, and Rich got 'distracted' shall we say by this whore. Well anyway Rich left like halfway through the drink off to go do the deed with this girl, and left TBoZ on his own to face these 2 guys. Now, you'd think he lost right? WRONG!! He freaking won man!! He beat 2 guys 2 vs 1 in a drink off!! It was off the wall!! Freaking awesome!! no, that guy, in fact both those guys are real party animals, and I'm honored to be their good pal!!

T1CG: 2 tag team mates 1 cup, I would pay for this video.. Pay with hard time as I wont give my money to see this but have them perform the act at gunpoint.. What about The Great Cobra??

TT: Who? Never heard of him!

T1CG: Well he has disappeared for quite awhile.. He's been riding around with me in my creepy van handing out candies to school children.. He's back now though ask him for one of our Arse Pops.. Matt Elder??

TT: Anther cool guy. Good to hang out with, very hard working and very dedicated to the business. His tag team with Tai Night; The Force of Greatness are one of the best tag teams in e-fed wrestling today, second to Godmoney of course! But in all seriousness, we dont' have many tag teams in EWNCW at the moment, but we sure as hell have the best 2!!

T1CG: The only force that is great within me is the force of breaking into women's homes and hiding under the beds fir a few days then masturbate as they sleep over me.. It gives me the chills thinking of such excitement.. Mark Dimension is next..

TT: That guy scares the HELL out of me!! I mean not only is he built like a T-101 Terminator, but he actually speaks like one too!! And he does that weird electric bubble thing like the real terminator too!! Oh, and here's a scoop for ya, Dimension is actually being threatened with legal action from Schwarzenegger himself because of copyright infringement!!

T1CG: That's not an electric bubble but an internet cum bubble, they happen all the time when you wank in front of a laptop hence why he is so great with that skill.. To stay on topic what do you feel about my whale sperm hair gel..

TT: Say what?!

T1CG: How does my hair look, that is topic, dont break the tradition..

TT: Well you can kiss that lollypop I promised you goodbye!! Your hair is the result of your fugly mother having intense and randy intercourse with a creepy old man that lives in the woods not far from your house. And as for your sperm whale gel, it only adds to the creepy look. I'd say you'd be a good fit in any hairstyle catalogue. How's that?

T1CG: Why thank you, whale sperm for hair gel makes quite the creepy look.. You wouldn't imagine what I had to do to get sperm from the whale but that doesn't matter now.. Your next topic HWA is what matters..

TT: HWA does indeed matter. It matters because I am it's champion. It matters because it gives me a chance to express a different side of me. HWA allows me to be superior to all other members of the roster because there is nobody on that roster that is in my league. Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now? I am the best in that company at what I do, and I am going to be the HWA World champion for as long as I say I will be.

T1CG: Billy Mccoy??

TT: Now this is a tough one. That guy has really earned my respect since he came into EWNCW, and I know that he respects me back. But there's one thing that bugs me about him. He won't stop chasing my title. I've beaten him before, and he's now in the hunt looking for another show. Now there's showing respect, and there's drawing a line. And I'm very close to drawing several lines between Billy McCoy and my International championship.

T1CG: I say instead of drawing lines you should draw different sized penises.. Then you post them all over your ceiling and walls like I do in my bedroom.. Inspiration indeed!! Does the JBW mean anything to you??

TT: Haha!! Yeah, I've been critical of that place in the past!! But honestly, I have a TON of respect for JBW. I think that they have a very good, well structured, well run company going there. But what they don't have is the talent. They don't have 'The Great Pharaoh' Seth Ferrell. They don't have 'The Definition of Cool' DJ Black. They don't have 'The Instant Classic' Kevin Matthews. They don't have Shuriken. But, my creepy little friend, most importantly of all, they don't have the 'Must see MVP'; 'The Storm' Tommy Thunder!! Now, I'm an EWNCW original, and I have no plans on leaving anytime soon. BUT, if the opportunity to cross the line so to speak were to arise, then I can't say that I wouldn't seriously consider an offer from JBW. And I mean that.

samoan619
07-27-2011, 09:14 PM
T1CG: And they surely dont have a creepy guy doing things on camera.. They really are dropping the ball on someone like me.. I mean I can actually defecate on defeated wrestlers laying on the canvas.. Imagine me as the defecating manager, we would shit on the whole business.. Who is Kevin Matthews??

TT: Oh yeah, the EWNCW World Heavyweight champion. Well, the guy is good, there's no denying that. But mark my words when I say, that title is not far from the grasp of the Storm. I have a lot of respect for Matthews, and he's doing a great job on Rage as our champion. But, I want that title, Shuriken wants that title, and I'm sure a hell of a lot of other guys also want it. He's going to have to defend that title against me one day, and I know that I am superior to him. I respect him, but I'm better than him.

T1CG: People say I look quite like him..

TT: Well you know what, you're right!! In fact, excuse the sarcasm, you bear a striking resemblance to the guy!!

T1CG *blushes* What can I say I really try when it comes to being creepy.. Well for being such a great guest we want to give you a gift from the Box Of Mystery.. What's in there?? Is it a check for $50,000 or is it a lock of hair from this ginger midget I murdered by smothering the other night... Only one way to find out..

TT: Let me get this straight, you want me, to put my hand, in your box of mystery? Goddamn it, fine, not that I need the money but what the hell...

*reaches into the box grabs the only thing in the box, he looks shocked as he squeezes the contents inside, then looks inside and sees that he had just grabbed T1CG's penis poking through a hole cut inside the box*

TT: JESUS TITTYFUCKING CHRIST!! ARE YOU SERIOUS MAN?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! Hell!! You know you said you looked like Matthews? Well, that gives me even more of a reason to do this!!

*Right hand to the face levels T1CG and he's down.. Thunder kicks the chairs over in the basement and storm out the basement*

Camera Guy Uncle Stinky Fingers: *hand appears and shakes T1CG* Wake up boy!! You got to wrap up the show.. *T1CG is still out cold, Uncle Stinky Fingers scratches his butt hole and then puts his fingers in T1CG's nostrils, he wakes up with a look like he smelled a fresh pot of roasted coffee in the morning*

T1CG: * punch drunk face with a smile* Quite refreshing that smell is..

Uncle Stinky Fingers: Wrap up the show boy!!

T1CG: Oh yes, yes.. Thank you to JBW's Manabu Nanahara, EWNCW's Kevin Matthews and Tommy Thunder for coming on to the show tonight.. I cant believe Tommy touched my creepy penis better yet known as the inchworm hahaha.. A two fed champ touching my sperm launcher, the best moment in my life indeed.. See you next time with JBW's Warfare TV Champion HolyJose and The Prophecy, plus another mystery guest coming out of the EWNCW.. See ya next time unless I get arrested for masturbating over doghouses..

Tommy Thunder
07-27-2011, 09:41 PM
Hahaha!! Brilliant!! LOL @sperm launcher!!
Ohhh man, that was a laugh!! Glad I took the time to do this!! Got some stuff off my chest!!
Oh, and:

TT: Haha!! Yeah, I've been critical of that place in the past!! But honestly, I have a TON of respect for JBW. I think that they have a very good, well structured, well run company going there. But what they don't have is the talent. They don't have 'The Great Pharaoh' Seth Ferrell. They don't have 'The Definition of Cool' DJ Black. They don't have 'The Instant Classic' Kevin Matthews. They don't have Shuriken. But, my creepy little friend, most importantly of all, they don't have the 'Must see MVP'; 'The Storm' Tommy Thunder!! Now, I'm an EWNCW original, and I have no plans on leaving anytime soon. BUT, if the opportunity to cross the line so to speak were to arise, then I can't say that I wouldn't seriously consider an offer from JBW. And I mean that.
...Cue the rumors...

samoan619
07-27-2011, 10:44 PM
A big thanks to Manabu, Kevin Matthews and Tommy Thunder for being good sports.. And thanks to Leggs and Jose for checking the show and commenting.. This was a hillarious episode right here guys, thanks to all..

Leggo
07-28-2011, 04:36 AM
I Lmfao so fookin hard at the box Of mistery! Fookin hilarious bruv. You have to producing these, they are brilliant!

Serious Sidenote: Thanks for making such a big effort with these shows bruv, it's appreciated. Also, I think it's great that you've brought the two Feds together, even though were in competition so to speak.

*tips hat*

samoan619
07-28-2011, 04:40 AM
I Lmfao so fookin hard at the box Of mistery! Fookin hilarious bruv. You have to producing these, they are brilliant!

Serious Sidenote: Thanks for making such a big effort with these shows bruv, it's appreciated. Also, I think it's great that you've brought the two Feds together, even though were in competition so to speak.

*tips hat*

I really appreciate the comments my brotha.. It definitely got me hype to do some more episodes now..

HeelTurn
07-28-2011, 11:37 AM
haha poor Kevin Matthews, great show again.

TheBeardOfZeus
07-28-2011, 12:24 PM
Just read it, and that was awesome dude!

So funny, insightful in a strange way!

And damn right I drunk two people under the table, because I'm TBOZ, and it pays to be GodMoney.

HeelTurn
07-28-2011, 03:51 PM
Ive got a lot to live upto when I appear on the show

Kashdinero
07-28-2011, 03:57 PM
Sau, you have absolutely OWNED as T1CG these last two episodes, and I am loving this sick and twisted sense of humour of yours. Lol, I'd love to see Siaki do one!!!

samoan619
07-28-2011, 08:53 PM
The Prophecy, TBOZ, and Mass Dinero (my very first main guest) thank you all for the comments.. I got The Prophecy's interview coming to him soon.. Definitely gotta get TBOZ on one also.. I really appreciate the love yall its encouraging to do more..

samoan619
07-30-2011, 08:27 PM
[QUOTE=samoan619;193699]http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa375/dagoharder/6382123.png
T1CG: Welcome back everyone!! Its me That One Creepy Guy of course.. As you all know I love e-fed wrestling among other things.. If you ever seen the movie Ichi The Killer then you know what im all about when I say "other thing".. On today's show we have JBW Warfare TV champion HolyJose and The Prophecy, plus another mystery guest from the EWNCW this time on location.. But before we get to any of the interviews we need to bring out our first segment of the show which is the "Creepy Guy Of The Week Award"!! YAY!! Today's winner goes to the creepy old men that have kids work around his house, playing with powertools while the old man plays with himself.. You gotta really admire that type of dedication to creepy masturbation techniques.. Its definitely an art!! So here is our "Creepy Guy Of The Week" winner told by testimonial of one of his victims..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpQvyOMO3ZE

T1CG: Now that was a love story filled with uncomfortable moments.. A story of one old man's love for the kids in the neighborhood.. You dont know what i'd do to see that photo collection of his.. Thankfully I have my own, and I bet my collection is a lot larger than his.. Its not just kids either I have films of me having intercourse with all types of animals and household objects.. Penis in a blender?? Oh ive done it and its AMAZING!! I love it!! But let's start the show off with our first interview on location at a movie set in Universal Studios, California.. We have JBW superstar The Prophecy who just finished filming his new film "East vs West".. ROLL THE TAPE!!

*We are live on set in Universal Studios, California.. The Prophecy just finished filming his last scene of the day for his new film opposing Jet Li "East vs West"*

T1CG: *waving like an idiot* Hello Everyone!! Its me That One Creepy Guy again.. And today we are live at a movie studio lot with JBW Warfare superstar, The Prophecy!! YAY!! Now im really excited to have you here because I am such a big fan of Christopher Walken..

Prophecy: What in the name of Batman Returns does he have to do with me you repulsive little vomit monkey?

T1CG: Well you did get your name from his film The Prophecy.. Christopher Walken is one of my favorite creepy men in the world.. He has quite the video collection of women peeing in toilets, I hear.. Sometimes I wish I could just be in the toilet when they tinkle.. Oh that would be quite amazing!! Have you danced in the golden showers before??

Prophecy: Have I ever danced in a golden shower? What were you repeatedly dropped on your head as a child, The Prophecy has gold plated bathroom accessories, but has never ever been pissed on. Now if you dont mind hurry up with this sham of an interview, I have Natalie Portman, Megan Fox and a large pool of jelly back at my trailer, and the jelly is not for eating my phlegm inducing troll friend.

T1CG: Ok Mr. Prophecy the ladies man!! I would never take sex from a willing female, always by drugging or a messy beating... that makes the best sex, but once agin im talking about myself.. Your first topic is VKM

Prophecy: Lets see, I assaulted his brother and put him in hospital, I embedded a sledgehammer into his spine, so what Im trying to say is, talented guy, very talented, but we have our differences, he was an idiot who thought he was better than me.

T1CG: Ive seen a male on male on male on circus clown adult film called "Embed A Sledgehammer Into His Spine part 8".. Its quite popular amongst my sex offender's club.. You should check it out sometime, the anuses get as big as an open mouth.. It is quite the event to see.. But speaking of events, what about you next topic Warfare's main eventer Snair?

Prophecy: Haha, a member of the shower of bastards known as the FSA. A paper champion who doesnt deserve to hold a replica belt let alone a real World Title. You know how in every group of friends theres a loser than nobody really wants there? Well Snair is that guy. I know what youre thinking your creepy little bastard, "my group doesnt have one of them", well thats because its you.

T1CG: Actually sir, I know Im the creepy guy in any group im around.. I once sat in a circle with Charles Manson, OJ Simpson, Jeffrey Dahmer and The Chicken Fucker of South Park fame.. Ill never forget when they first met me, they all said "oh you're creepy".. But lets move on to you next topic, EWNCW

Prophecy: Some talented guys, Shuriken, TT, Godmoney, who incidentally remind me of the Ego Trips before I tried to cripple VKM. Their so called champ though, pfft he is carried more in the ring than that belt of his.

T1CG: Well dont be mad at me the handsomely creepy champ, Kevin Matthews

The Prophecy: Oh shit, it is Kevin Matthews.. Guess like I get to kick your ass earlier than I thought

T1CG: Im just kidding.. Everyone mistakes me for Kevin Matthews, we do look quite the same.. Its undeniable, but who is Jason Statham to the Prophecy

Prophecy: Hell of a guy, we chat all the time, we actually have a new....why are your hands down there, were conducting an interview here taken them out....anyway, we have a new film that we start filming next year called.....seriously, take your hands out of there and put some pants on, youre worse than Leno...anyway, very tlented guy who would be great in JBW in my opinion....yeah stop waving that thing at me, its very off putting.....and small.

T1CG: Listen, you cant stop me from milking my penis during interviews.. Its important that I milk it all into this jar, I collect my own dead sperm.. And believe me it makes a great glaze for biscuits *looks giddy at the thought*.. What do you think of TV champion, HolyJose

Prophecy: Not much interaction with him, but any enemy of the FSA is a good guy in my book.

T1CG: Well a good guy in my book, has to be a sexual deviant.. Rapist and stalker a plus!! And I said rape not rap.. But since we're on to rap, MassDinero will be next

Prophecy: great talent, much like the rest of V3. That being said they are competing on the B show, so how good is MD, Siaki and Georgie boy, well untill they compete on the number 1 show we will never know.

T1CG: The #1 show is To Catch A Predator with Chris Hansen.. Ive been on it multiple times, Ive wore many disguises too.. A handle bar mustache here, a turban and hot dog bun around my penis there.. The best part about me being on the show was when I ate the hot dog bun around my penis with no hands *Eyes get wide while nodding*.. I heard your next topic was famous for the same actions in the locker room and that person is TheDag

Prophecy: Ah yes, a surprising retirement, I enjoyed beating his ass during the early days of JBW, and to be honest I think he liked that even more than me...eurgh.

T1CG: Trust me id enjoy any beating of ass of any kind.. Especially when the beating is done within the inside of the anal cavern..*hands The Prophecy a photo* This photo of me giving my cat oral is the next topic

Prophecy: Wow that is truely innapropriate, this must have been the first pussy you satisfied since that time you accidentally walked in on your sister in the shower hahaha. Did you spit or swallow you repugnant little excrement? You know what dont answer. At least you got to be intimate with something other than your pillow..or yourself, Im assuming finding a woman is like a dog chasing in a car, if you ever catch it you wont know what to do with it.

T1CG: So not true, I take it by force all the time.. Im surprised you havent seen my police sketch, im pretty famous worldwide.. They call me the buttplug rapist.. But I should not brag at the fact that im the god of rape, lets just get to another god or he so says, Zeus Apollo

Prophecy: the buttplug...Sweet Holyjose my manager is so getting fired after this farce. Zeus Apollo, another member of JBW's Backstreet Boys. Him winning a championship is like you having sex with someone who is either awake or a not a family member, impossible.

T1CG: I love it!! You truly do know my sexual stylings.. You can spot a creepy one for sure.. Your final topic will be about *starts digging in his nose* Booger eating

Prophecy: What the hell is your problem your freaky little plebian, I am The Prophecy, JBW's greatest star untill Manabu sacked me. Were your parents already related before they got married? Why the hell am I even here, the green room is just a porn room with photos of horse locomotive porn stuck to the walls with what I hope is glue...and nothing more.

T1CG: Fine, well im no idiot, im just a creepy guy.. *pulls finger out of nose with a gigantic bloody brownish green booger at the end of his fingertip and then wipes it on The Prophecy's forehead* Now that's a beautiful look, I Love It!!

Prophecy: If this camera wasnt filming us I would snap your neck like a chicken you vile little reptile. I amy not be in JBW anymore but that doesnt mean I wont hurt you more than you have ever been hurt before. I would ram your foot so far up your arse that you will need to remove your eyelids to trim your toe nails. You are a grotty little wanker my friend and I will bury you one day, we shall see to that. And for the love of Holyjose stop touching yourself while Im shouting at you or Ill snap it off with my bodyguards bare hands, eurgh Im done her you odeous scumbucket, good day. *The Prophecy gets up and heads to his trailer*

samoan619
07-30-2011, 08:28 PM
T1CG: Well that was a Hollywood blockbuster of an interview if I might say so myself.. I shouldve told The Prophecy to check out my next film "The Crying Game part 2", It's just me weeping around a shemale for about 2 hours and 20 minutes.. You'll love it people!! But lets get back to me and the studio audience!!
*We return back to the basement with T1CG ready to bring on the next segment*
T1CG: The Prophecy is quite the superstar.. And anyone who names themselves after a Christopher Walken movie in my book is an honorary creep himself.. There were many nights where me and Uncle Stinky Fingers would circle jerk and finger our butts to Christopher Walken films.. But lets move on to our "Music Video Moment", its all about one of my favorite things to do, ANAL SEX!! No lubricant for me please *smiles at camera*.. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU&playnext=1&list=PL64BB6B6620B0459A

T1CG: *dances around off beat, no rhythm whatsoever, snapping and singing* Wanna do it in my butt?? In the butt.. Wanna do it in my butt?? In the butt.. Wanna do it in my butt?? OK.. *stops dancing and grins at the camera* I really love a song like that, especially when playing it in the act of forced anal in a dark alley.. MP3 players are quite amazing!! But let us move on to the next interview, which is with our mystery guest EWNCW superstar, Billy Mccoy.. We were brought to a VIP couch at Mccoy's Crisps afterparty for the MTV Movie Awards.. ROLL THE TAPE!!

*The background setting is at the Mccoy Crisps' MTV Movie Award Afterparty.. People are socializing amongst the crowd and you see celebrities like Jay Z, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Wiz Khalifa, Shia Lebouf, Thandie Newton and Adele are just a few being seen in the landscape.. An overly excited T1CG is sitting down with Billy Mccoy on a white leather couch*

T1CG: Hello everyone!! Its That One Creepy Guy here live at Mccoy Crisps' MTV Movie Award Afterparty with party host and EWNCW superstar, Billy Mccoy!! YAY!! So many celebrities here and im pretty much sure im going to chloroform one of the lady stars, and if not them then one of those big bad rappers.. Chinese water torture and french ticklers will make all the rage.. But I always end up rambling about myself, Mr. Mccoy.. Lets get to what we're here for and that is you sir.. Now if I was a female anteater and all lubricated up would you have your way with me?? Let me remind you that, I would give a great snout job...

Mccoy: listen up you creepy pervert, would you rather do the ten topics or would you rather get choked out by me in front of a room full of celebrities

T1CG: Id rather you fist my derriere violently in front of a group of celebrities, im pretty sure Lady Gaga would enjoy that.. She's not the only monster at this party, she just hasnt seen the horrors of my sexual appetite... But let's get to your 10 topics as you so say, and the first will be, Mark Dimension

Mccoy: well that guys just straight up badass love the Promos the streak intrested to see where he ends up

T1CG: I bet he has a streak in the back of his underwears also.. Im sorry lets not bet, he does have a streak, ive stolen his shit crusted underwear.. I wear it on my head on super hero incest night with grandmother.. But lets move on to Rage

Mccoy:The most exciting controversial show in the history of E-Feds

T1CG: I dont think its more controversial than this show.. If you wouldve seen my pilot episode, there was a lot of me picking up illegal aliens and then we'd film them in the acid bath.. I bet their families thought they just whisked off somewhere.. What a wonderful conundrum that is, but let us hit the next topic Captain Howdy

Mccoy: um I prefered that guy when he was andy cannon I think everyone did but he baught into the collective and now he plain bores me

T1CG: You see you never been to the Torture Chamber Compound.. I have first hand and it will change you Mccoy.. But then again you've probably never fantasized of licking an albino's scrotum.. So let's just skip to Tommy Thunder

Mccoy: Got a Great amount of Respect for Thunderbirds cant wait to tie up again and prove I’m the better man

T1CG: Oh I remember the Thunderbirds.. What a great tv show for children.. I myself have had many sexual relations with plenty of puppets.. Oh I cant forget nutcrackers also, you wont know satisfaction until u crunch you testicles in the mouth of a nutcracker.. Godmoney is next

Mccoy: Certainly a great team they don’t have to prove themselves to nobody any more them and the Force of Greatness to of the most respected teams and four of the most Respected guys in this business

T1CG: Everyone speaks of respect, I feel its overrated.. Id rather be creepy stabbing my ballsack with a porcupine back.. What people cant respect, now thats what I love and thats what I do.. Gerbil time in my buttocks?? Yes definitely right after the show.. So what is up with DJ Black

Mccoy: you know DJ Black all the Flashing lights and the ho ha and everyone jumps on his band wagon but that kid still has to prove himself to me and the rest of the guys because you can be damn sure not everyone is happy with him being in the main event of his first PPV

T1CG: Same here Mccoy, he's from Cardiff the home of all child predators.. I went there for a Child Predator convention and I once kidnapped a young DJ Black.. The little prick kicked me in my tiny balls and jumped out my van.. Ill never forget that moment.. But your next topic is *lifts up arm* My braided armpit hair!! YAY!!

Mccoy: wait, what? you braid your armpit hair?

T1CG: Yes I do, its my tribute to the dwarves of middle earth.. I heard they had great orgies and since everyone had braided beards you couldnt tell who was man or woman, just entry holes all around.. But thats not what I asked, what comes to mind when seeing these amazing braids out of my sweaty pits..

Mccoy: it looks like you're an idiot with a lot of time on your hands, and lord of the rings isnt real you buffoon

T1CG: Its still real to me dammit!! I've had ten fingers up at my arse all at one time, so dont tell me the Lord Of The Rings isnt real, because I am that very Lord sir, u can ask any hand thats been up there, and believe me it was way past ring deep.. But we'll move to your next topic EWNCW

Mccoy: The best E-Fed in the world the most revolutionary Fed in the world while others just follow it’s the place you have to be to prove you the best there is but maybe I am biased

T1CG: I want to prove im the best at following people home at nights, can I prove that at the EWNCW?? *Mccoy shakes his head no* Whatever Mccoy, we'll find out when I visit you guys next week.. What is the JBW to you??

Mccoy: I Respect JBW it’s a big Production lots of hard work Good final product I Hope those kids make it some day

T1CG: There's that respect again *makes mean face*, I really loathe the word.. But since you're so positive what do you think about my twin brother that was seperated at birth , Kevin Matthews.

Mccoy: you know what, you really do look like Matthews hahaha, two creepy peas in a pod

T1CG: Why thank you Mr. Mccoy, you're definitely not the first person to say that.. Actually your not even the ten thousandth person to tell me that.. But thanks for coming on the show today.. I must say your crisps taste quite amazing in the casseroles I make from neighbor's pets all around my 4 block radius.. Now if you excuse me, im going to enjoy your party and possibly rub my penis all over the celebrities through my clothes.. I would tell them when they get startled "Oops, dont worry its only 3 inches when erect, so it definitely wont hurt when I drill a hole through your skull and use it for a crevice for my sexual deviations" *makes a lustful face*

Mccoy: you're not coming to this party, creepy people dont belong with my people, we are the cream of the crop.. This is why I had this trap door built under your seat you creepy cum stain of a human dog *Mccoy pushes a button on his Iphone 4 and immediately the couch seat goes vertical and a trap door opens, T1CG falls right through trap door*

T1CG: *yells why falling* Noooow back to me and the studio audieeeeeeeeence!!

Mccoy: *looks at the camera man Uncle Stinky Fingers* (You should leave too before I powerbomb you through the trapdoor) *the camera begins to shake in fear* (you know what fuck this, your going down too) *Mccoy grabs Uncle Stinky Fingers, powerbombs him through the trap door and you hear crowd cheer in amazement, the Hollywood types sure hate creepy people*..

*we're back in the basement with T1CG and all the toys*

T1CG: I really love falling down trapdoors, especially when Uncle Stinky Fingers follows suit and he ends up landing with my tongue in his sphincter.. That sure was one tasty treat it was, and im not talking of the crisps.. Well its time to bring on our "Prank Spotlight".. Who enjoys skunks?? I truly do, when they spray my face it is a exhilarating feeling only second to Mace and fire.. Lets see how these people feel about our white striped friends..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwSqdL7fiE8

samoan619
07-30-2011, 08:28 PM
T1CG: Oh I really love a dead skunk on a stick prank.. The way I do it details me dressing as a skunk with a very large tree branch up my arse.. I know you would all love to see that in the studio audience mmhmm *nods head*.. Today's main guest is JBW Warfare's TV Champion Holy Jose!! Ole!! Now im really excited to have you here today because we have one thing in common.. Our love for the Backstreet Boys and for me, other boy bands also.. There is just something about those Backdoor Boys, that Howie fella looks like he takes it from the back street.. Im pretty sure he does, just look how he talks..

HolyJose: Listen here! 1) I like other boybands too Backstreet is just better. and 2) this isn't about Howie this is about ME the Warfare TV Champion.

T1CG: It really is about you today.. As you can see in the audience my HolyJose action figure is missing his head... Its somewhere up my bum.. I put the whole toy in but they head didnt make it back *frowns* oh well I can always buy another.. But let me ask you this, Cock or balls?? Make a choice

HolyJose: You sick bastard no I'm not gonna dignfy that with an answer get to the shoot interview!

T1CG: *makes pouty face* Fine, Ill make the decision myself.. *T1CG opens his legs and there is a hole in his trousers in between his thigh and scrotum.. He then pulls one of his balls out to hang through the hole* Much better *relieving smile* Now to the speed shoot..

HolyJose: You did NOT just do that. excuse me while I go gouge my eyes out. Your one creepy sick fuck!

T1CG: Why thank you champ!! The Backstreet Boys founder, Louis J. Pearlman gave the boys the very same options everyday at business meetings, in travel, and of course the studio.. He was the creepy rich guy who preyed on teenage boys and I love it!! But lets get to your first topic Supernova

HolyJose: SuperNova is one of the best stables in JBW right now. we are united as one to take down the FSA. It is a brotherhood we stand by each other through and through!

T1CG: United like my sexual predator brotherhood.. We all tuck our packages like Wild Bill on Silence Of The Lambs.. I think you really enjoy seeing us pantless perverts with faux vaginas.. Its quite invigorating and I love it!! TheBeardOfZeus is next

HolyJose: TBOZ is a great wrestler and is a good firend of mine. we had a few drinks and met a couple women back in London when I was there for Monarchy of Aggression!

T1CG: I re-enacted Jack The Ripper's crimes when I last visited London.. Oh women these days, they definitely dont cut open like women from the 1700s.. How would I know?? Ive been alive since the dawn of time, dinosaur vagina is the best vagina ever.. How do you feel about Marcus Beerstein

HolyJose: To be honest he is one hell of a talent. He can do better than the FSA but he prefers to stoop low for all his matches. It's a shame really.

T1CG: Whats a shame is that you two dont make out in the nude for the Warfare crowd.. Do you know how creepy that would be?? It would be monumental, but let's go ahead to Azrael The Angel of Death

HolyJose: Azrael is my brother, former Tag team partner from back in the day. His actions are not what I agree with. He is a sadistic son of a bitch, talented but sadistic and believe me if our paths cross yet again, he and I have some unfinished buisness to take of! That is if he isn't afraid of me.

T1CG: Im pretty sure he isnt afraid of you, he is evil and us evil people are definitely not worried about Holy things.. Unless its buttholey.. We love the buttholey, the poop factory, the brown eye.. Which leads us to the next topic at hand,The Eye

HolyJose:A group of assholes who think they run this company run by a coward known as Irom Ape. V3 will have no problem dissmantaling them.

T1CG: Asshole rules the world Jose sir, and not Asshole type people, I mean the asshole in general.. Why do you think life is so shitty?? But I digress, Sincara is next

HolyJose: I have yet to meet him in the ring but he is one hell of an athlete undefeated I believe but yet he has yet to face me let's see how he fares against someone he doesn't sneak attack.

T1CG: Im infamous for a sneak attack.. One moment your alone in the hallway, next moment you wake up in my basement with a hot hanger wire inserted into your penis, being prepared for a cheese grater hand job.. Oh I love the thought of that but let's get to talking about Manabu

HolyJose: Manabu as a performer? One of the best right now but he is the leader of the FSA and is only looking out for himself and now that he is the Warfare GM Warfare is in fact a Warzone where the FSA will fall to SuperNova.

T1CG: I meant Manabu as the sexual performer as Ive seen him all up in your ass at the bar brawl.. But we can move on to Alpha Dog

HolyJose: An ally I'm glad to have on our side of the fight. His promos are the best and The Alpha Dog is definetly championship material! first I'm looking to see him end Zeus Apollo's undefeated streak.

T1CG: What if he left a creamy off-white streak across Zeus Apollo's end?? Now thats a money shot for sure, you know how those Greeks like to get down.. What about Tad Locust?

HolyJose:He took out IPITB and revealed The Brown One as someone in the Subliminal Message case. He is one sick and twisted indivual I hope I never have to meet him or else I'd have to take him out myself.

T1CG: I hope you mean take out as taking him our for dinner and a movie.. Its like dating two people at once.. Multiple Personality Disorder is quite erotic yes?? What is the deal with K-Jammin

HolyJose: K-Jammin is hilarious on of the best over at Mayhem I do wish him and Katie the best of life together but his actions to the fans are a disgrace it proves nothing beating down an innocent fan.

T1CG: Well I would rather beat the innocent fan's meat but let me thank you very much Holy Jose for coming on the show.. Whenever we have a great guest that plays well with my creepy self, we bring out the Box Of Mystery.. And the best thing about the Box Of Mystery, is that its never the same thing inside.. Could it be tickets to see Backstreet live backstage or could it be a ticket to watch Backstreet live doing a sex show backstage?? Lets find out..

HolyJose: The fuck?! Fuck it I'll play your sick twisted games *reaches into the box, and starts reaching around not feeling anything inside*You creepy fuck there is nothing in here

T1CG: Reach deeper, im pretty sure you'll find it..*HolyJose steps in closer and still feels nothing in the box, he looks inside and sees that its empty.. Jose looks up and T1CG licks him from the nape of his neck all the way up to his cheek*

T1CG: Now how did that feel *makes the Hannibal Lector noise with his mouth*

HolyJose: *grabs T1CG by the neck* HOW DID IT FEEL!!!! YOU SICK FUCK! ItT FELT A LOT LIKE THIS! *Jose gives a strong STO to T1CG right on top of the chair* You little piece of shit, I'm out of this damn basement I need a shower and therapy after this. I'm gonna have to kick my agents ass for getting me on this.

T1CG: My neck, My back owwwww, my neck and my back..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3vwVkkYEJ0&feature=related

Uncle Stinky Fingers: Wrap up!! Wrap up you fool!!

T1CG: Ouch.. Ow.. Ow.. OK.. Thanks to The Prophecy, Billy Mccoy, and HolyJose for joining us on today's show.. Make sure you all watch JBW and EWNCW every week.. Next week's guests are JBW Mayhem star and Showdown writer, Roman Flare.. *rubbing back* Ouchy, we also have EWNCW superstar, The Japanese Sensation Bam and of course another mystery guest, this time from the JBW.. Now im going to have to get ready to go to the hospital, not because of my back injury, im imbred, made of all cartilage so I actually heal fast.. I just really want to take home a couple newborn babies to practice my taxidermy.. See ya next week people *winks at camera*

HolyJose2391
07-30-2011, 10:54 PM
I'm literally on the floor laughing my ass off! Great segment great job to everyone involved

Kashdinero
07-31-2011, 05:00 AM
This was a spectacular episode, Sau, and, man, The Prophecy, Billy McCoy and HolyJose were great guests.

Lol@TOCG Licking Holy Jose's neck! Hahaha!!

Please please please keep 'em coming.

samoan619
07-31-2011, 12:26 PM
This was a spectacular episode, Sau, and, man, The Prophecy, Billy McCoy and HolyJose were great guests.

Lol@TOCG Licking Holy Jose's neck! Hahaha!!

Please please please keep 'em coming.

Thanks so much my brotha!! Im glad you enjoyed the show and shared your feedback, that I really do appreciate.. I also want to give a BIG thank you to HolyJose, Billy Mccoy, and The Prophecy for being such great guests.. Thanks to you all..

HeelTurn
07-31-2011, 02:51 PM
Very good show once again, great guests, and Ive got to say thanks for letting me be a part of it.

tnawhat
08-02-2011, 07:10 AM
good show samoan619

K-Jammin
08-02-2011, 07:15 AM
I fucking love this show!

TheBeardOfZeus
08-02-2011, 07:16 AM
I fucking love this show!

I want to be on the next one Sau, this show is so full of win.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-02-2011, 09:04 AM
Eventually, I would like to take part in this. But, I can't for at least for 6 to 8 months though so, you HAVE to keep them coming for that long lol.

samoan619
08-02-2011, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the comments Prophecy, Nzed, KJam, TBOZ, and Rob.. The next episode should be up within a few days, im sending out the interview questions tonight..

samoan619
08-04-2011, 12:33 AM
Why hello everyone, its me That One Creepy Guy once again!! Bringing you the latest in e-fed wrestling and just general creepiness.. We've got JBW Mayhem superstar and Showdown writer, the masked Roman Flare!! Also we have EWNCW Japanese sensation Bam, and a mystery guest here from the JBW!!! Oh I love mysteries, like the mystery of where I leave the bodies of those children's beauty pageant contestants.. I always forget which tree it is, there are so many in the swamplands.. Plus I always get sidetracked by those Crocodiles.. I love trying to impregnate them, especially that death roll.. It makes an instant release for sure.. But let's get to out first segment in today's show, the "Creepy Guy Of The Week" award!! YAAY!! Today's creepy guy shows no bounds in his sexual prowess.. He shows the little children that he can sex them like any other middle aged creepazoid.. You have to see the gums, there's nothing like cunnilingus from a toothless human being.. When I tuck my package between my legs, I always find a random hobo to eat my vajayjay well that is until the boner pops out of course.. SURPRISE!! *giggles* But let's get to our award winner..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DpnMFUtqkc&feature=related

Now that was quite the creepy event.. The old man was definitely into to the 12 year old child.. I really love when statutory rape falls into place.. Never consent just give them a frightening erotic experience that will effect their relationship with men for the rest of their life.. But let me move on to our first interview of the night.. We're going to be backstage during JBW Showdown, interviewing Mr. Roman Flare!! YAAAY!! ROLL THE TAPE!!

*We see T1CG sitting with a really creepy smile next to Roman Flare, backstage during Showdown.. You see Malcolm Cage and Avidico talking in the background as our interview begins*

T1CG: Hello everybody, its That One Creepy Guy here!! We have backstage access to JBW Showdown with Mayhem Superstar and Showdown writer, Roman Flare!! Yay!! Now I understand that you also wrote some material for SilverLace and TheDag.. Now thats two wonderful people to write for, now what makes a writer like you decide that you want to promote more gay characters in the world of e-fedding??

Roman: I have never written a piece for either of those two, nor was I aware that they were homosexuals. Good for them I guess. Can we get to the real questions?

T1CG: Okey Dokey Roman!! So since we are moving to the questions.. I must know, if there was a spot on Showdown for me to give a peep show/lap dance to random children in the crowd, how can we make it all legal when I brush my balls on their little bodies??

Roman: Easy--to make it legal we'll just have to make sure they're not children, that you're not at Showdown, and that you're safely locked up in a Federal Prison. When I agreed to do this show, I agreed to do 10-questions rapid fire. Now, get crackin'.

T1CG: Well maybe we can figure out how to make that all legal once this interview is done.. It is quite the important matter for me to put my ballsack on the bodies of children..

Roman: Didn't I jus--*Rome gets cut off*

T1CG: You're like a sexy tiger with a mask on, dangerous and charming all at once.. What a romance we would have, you sexy tiger you *blushes at Roman*.. But we'll begin your ten topics with Showdown..

Roman: The Wednesday Night Delight. Perhaps not the draw that Mayhem or Warfare is, but it's stock, like mine, is on fire as it rises to the top.

T1CG: Whenever somebody has sex with me their loins feel quite on fire too.. Its not just from the multiple STDs I have attained, but the fact that I rub my penis in Habanero Hot Sauce before every sexualy torture fest.. Its quite the spicy combination if you ask me, but lets get to the topic of EWNCW

Roman: Great federation, perhaps not run that well, but then again, I hear some "big shit" happened over there. I don't know, I don't watch it that often.

T1CG: Yes big shit did happen there.. I actually followed Billy Mccoy in the locker room, he knew I was following him.. When he finally questioned me about it, I just lifted up my kilt and popped a squat right in front of him.. It was a 2 and a half foot stool, it kind of looked like your next topic K-Jammin..

Roman: Great man. A leader in the locker room. Too bad it's the Clown locker room.

T1CG: I remember my days as a clown back with Barnum and Bailey.. We would have sex with seals and dolphins in the Clown Locker room.. I am quite jealous that you and K-Jammin have access to this leisure of cocking down sea mammals.. But I know you want the next topic and that is The Devils Advocate..

Roman: That man creeps me out! I don't know what it is, but I just feel weird as hell around him.

T1CG: I bet I creep you out more.. Ive actually hid in your closet at home and watched you dream.. Ive watched you make love to the countless women.. But my favorite thing about that time, was when you pooped with the door open or masturbated on the mattress.. Now that was quite the time and I loved it.. Who is The Sleeper to Roman Flare??

Roman: Lt. Drowsee! Dr. Hypno! Great in the ring, best sleep aid in the world on the mic. But since I relieved him of his title, that shouldn't be a problem.

T1CG: *admires Roman's mask* I would love to relieve myself all over a replica of your mask.. I would immediately put the soiled mask on my face and go jogging with a jock strap worn on the outside of my sweat pants.. That would be known as the Roman Flare experience.. But that will have to wait till later.. How do you feel about your boss, Iron Ape??

Roman: The man has spies EVERYWHERE! *Rome starts spazzing wildly for a few seconds before righting himself* He knows!

T1CG: He has spies everywhere, but im spying on teenage girls everywhere.. Mall, Park, Beach, or Store.. If there is an unattractive teen girl walking alone, im going to follow her until im in her bedroom eating her underwear with chopsticks.. Mass Dinero is next..

Roman: Complete wanker. Stole my title, made me fight him to get it back, then cheated in the match! That was an illegal blow--but the Ref was too damn blind, or paid off, to notice!

T1CG: Illegal blows are when you pick up hookers in the US.. Thats not right, you should never pay when you can rape.. Now that is an illegal blow.. To the Sternum, the back of the neck, and the front of the knee with a crowbar.. Thats what attracts me to give the battered body sexual healing.. But speaking of attraction, the next topic is Five Star Attraction

Roman: Who? I know of them, I just don't care. Isn't that Beerstein one of them? Or am I think of the SuperNova? I can't keep them straight--they're all second rate to me.

T1CG: *hands Roman an Iphone playing a video* Now what do you think about this video of me using your new t-shirt as a faux arm to masturbate with?? You see its all in the twist and then it feels like how your neighbor used to grab it when you were just a child..

Roman: Turn that off. No one wants to see your prick, you One Pump Chump.

T1CG: Well well well then, I guess you dont want to see what I do when I wear my Roman Flare mask..

Roman: I didn't know they made my mask for sale.... Let's move on before you show us that one too.

T1CG: Psycho Siaki

Roman: Hahahahahahahahahaha.

T1CG: That is quite a funny name isnt it?? Psycho Siaki, it reminds me of my old porn alias of Psychic Teriaki.. I was a midget porn superstar.. Sadly I am not a midget or dwarf, but my penis qualifies me as one.. Very delightful.. Now what about Chainsaw?

Roman: I know he seems like a complete psychopath. He looks absolutely terrifying on the TV. Well, I might as well expose a dirty little secret--he's really fucking creepy backstage. Like, Shining creepy.

T1CG: I think that is quite lovely my sexy masked tiger.. You, Me and Chainsaw butt naked on a trampoline.. That just puts chills up my spine. I would so poke you in the eye, the anus eye that is.. I better stop dreaming, well thanks to Roman Flare for coming on to the show *extends hand to Roman for a handshake, Roman turns away and begins to yell at the backstage staff*

Roman: WHERE'S MY FUCKING COFFEE?!? IF SOMEONE DOESN'T GET ME A COFFEE, YOU'RE ALL GONNA BE JOBBING! SECURITY!! GET THIS FUCKING CREEPY BASTARD OUT OF MY ARENA!!

T1CG: Oh poo *makes pouty face*, well I'll see you guys back at the studio because clearly Roman knew that I was going drug Zeus Apollo and use his crevice for inserting sandwich products and condiments.. All-You-Can-Greek anal twink fest 2011 will have to be moved to another day, *sighs* another opportunity shall come, it truly shall.. Well back to me and my creepy smile with the studio audience.. YAY!!!

*we return to the basement with an overly excited T1CG ready to bring on the next segment*

T1CG: Backstage access at JBW Showdown, I had it and im quite disappointed because backstage access to me deals with me pushing someones shit up their guts.. I usually tell my cherished molested before they think of running away, "If they try to run, im gonna blast their poop out".. Believe me, I will.. Im quite the freak indeed.. Which leads to our "Music Video Moment"!! YAAY!! Now today's video comes from the Egyptian Lover.. Alexander the Great had a male Egyptian Lover and I remember seeing a dashing Colin Farrell on film, giving a feminine looking slave the eye.. Oh so steamy that pile of shitty cinema was.. So here is our "Music Video Moment"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aATSUKu0jI

samoan619
08-04-2011, 12:34 AM
T1CG: *snapping his fingers like it was a jazz song*A Creepaholic!! A Creepaholic!! Tell em what I am!! A Creepaholic!! Uh Huh!! Watching this video reminds me of digging up coffins and getting my necrophiliac on!! Maggots rubbing on my open flesh, oh my!! Im getting all hot and bothered and quite wet in my panties.. I sweat a lot down there *smiles at camera*
Well our next interview is with EWNCW's Japanese sensation, Bam!! We are on location at a traditional Tokyo bath house.. ROLL THE TAPE!!

*The scenery is at a Japanese bath house, we have T1CG sitting in a hot water tub next to Japanese superstar, Bam*

T1CG: Hello everyone!! Its That One Creepy Guy boiling in a tub next to EWNCW wrestler, Bam.. Now if I recall, you've been on contract with EWNCW since the beginning yet still havent had any matches on live tv.. But your merchandise sells like child porn at a Colorado, Boy Scout troop leader convention.. Tell me why you haven't sold child porn at these conventions??

Bam: First you're an idiot.. Second I loathe those that abuse children.. And finally I was never a boy scout to begin with.

T1CG: Well let me tell you, I was a boy scout and my troop leader set me on a path of sexual abuse and its quite a beautiful sight.. You just dont understand the smell of sweaty asshole in the air when i get all hot and bothered while commencing the butt piracy im known for.. Its quite the spectacle if I may say so.. Do you love the smell of ass and sweat in the air when you have relations with me??

Bam: Look you freaky looking peanut brain, I came here for the speed shoots like all your other guests.. Has anyone ever entertained these idiotic questions? speed shoot or be drowned in this tub

T1CG: If you drown me, make sure I have a view of your package before I pass.. I would love to see your tiny japanese balls before I go.. It would be an amazing sight to black out to before I wake up in hell *smiles at Bam*.. But we can do that after the shoot, so lets start it off with EWNCW

Bam: Great show! I love all of the people on the roster, and I am glad that they have not released me yet. I heard that they had expanded while I was over in Japan with IPITS. He even had his retirement match over there an never performed as a Wrestler again after that. I have my eyes set on singles competition!!!

T1CG: I perform a lot in Japan.. Mainly Bukkake films on underaged prostitutes, male or female, it does not matter.. I also am quite famous for blowing my load on traditional Japanese weaponry like Katanas, Sais, and Ninja Stars.. Just like your next topic Shuriken Blade

Bam: I heard amazing things about the guy. He is one of those honorable Wrestlers that you could actually see yourself losing to him but still be happy about it in the end. He is not in it for himself. He is in it for a dozen other things, and that is something worth being inspired about!

T1CG: A selfless human being, I hate that!! Now a worthless human being is something im interested in.. You should know im at the top of the list of 2010's most worthless human beings alive.. Its mainly because of the rape, the kidnappings, the stalking, the threatening letter and phone calls.. Well the list can go on infinitely, so let's move on to another Japanese sensation, Manabu

Bam: I met him recently! He is already wanting to have a match with me. At first I laughed... But when I saw him have a match I changed my opinion of him instantly. I would love to have a match with the guy if we ever have a cross promotional show in the future.

T1CG: I hope us sitting here naked with each other in a hot tub will change your opinion of me.. I hope its a real creepy opinion too.. If you loathe the sight of me it only intrigue me even more to rape your little flat Japanese buttocks.. I got the raw fish to stuff your sushi hole for sure!! Nightwolf is next on the chopping block..

Bam: With all of the drama that has been surrounding the guy lately I still respect him as an athlete. I think he caught everybody by surprise when he made the sudden jump. I hope that he can get everything straightened out.

T1CG: When I make sudden jumps, someone usually ends up in the fetal position on the floor of a cold shower. Just laying there emotionless feeling the throbbing pain in their assholes.. Or even possibly there piss holes, I really do love to jam things inside of pissholes, hot wiry things.. What is JBW to Bam?

Bam: I joked around with the Owner of JBW recently. They were harmless jokes though.

T1CG: Harmless jokes always end up as the most scariest moment in your life.. You'll see me in a Richard Nixon mask, butt naked with a cape and a pistol in your face.. That's usually my cue to helicopter my little weiner.. Its quite the Vienna sausage indeed.. Who are The Force Of Greatness?

Bam: A great force, that is all..

T1CG: That is all??

Bam: That is all..

T1CG: Well how do you feel about Bukakke Snuff cinema??

Bam: What?

T1CG: Bukkake Snuff films

Bam: what an insolent topic to bring up, this is absurd.. I couldnt even fathom what it would take to even make a bukkake snuff film

T1CG: I make plenty of them, first I blow my load on their faces for hours on end and then click pull bang, movie finished.. If you're interested we can watch them back at my basement if you'd like.. But let me get your next topic up and that's Billy Mccoy

Bam: He is amazing from what I can see, and I would love to work with him in the future. I actually have a pantry full of McCoy Crisps. My friends think that my obssession with Billy McCoy has gone too far. I always tell them that they are wrong with no valid points to defend myself. HAZZAAAH.

T1CG: I love to dip Mccoy Crisps in my poops floating in the toilet.. And the poops floating in my bathtub are just an example of my EWN screen name, IPoopInTheBath.. If you been on the boards, im the guy who keeps a tab of everyone I've owned.. And when I say owned, I totally mean hack into their facebook and flirt with their mothers on an incest level.. *smiles like the Grinch* Solla Mafoai is next

Bam: I would hate to be locked in a room with that guy. Even if the room that we would be in was padded I would still fear for my life. I would hate to be like the last few guys who stood in his way. He is just a very dominating force.

T1CG: He surely dominated me before in the Torture Chamber Compound.. I saw the light and then a drill that broke all my back teeth.. He also burned a hot iron across my hairy Brillo padded torso.. I felt the electricity and I loved it!! Electric Eels on my penis.. Oh how I miss that place.. What about Tommy Thunder?

Bam: Legend! I have no idea why this guy does not have a big time championship yet. He was main event material since day one an it was a bit saddening to see that JBW rejects any new comers were being pushed over the guy. He is DEFINITELY the Christian of EWNCW. I am the Yoshi Tatsu.

T1CG: And I am the Baron Manchausen of rape whistle activity.. I really like comparisons.. Well thank you kindly for coming on the show Mr. Bam, I would really like to give you oral pleasures under this hot boiling water, all I need is my snorkel.. *looks around and then looks at the camera man Uncle Stinky Fingers* Uncle Stinky Fingers, where is my snorkel?? I cant give this man snorkel loving out of gratitude if I dont have the main ingredient!! *He looks toward Bam and Bam is nowhere to be seen* What the frickin hell?? Did he disappear like the Shuriken?? Oh it mustve been Mark Dimension's Cum Bubble that made him disappear like that.. Well I guess I can just masturbate and defecate in this hot tub.. After that I drink the water *smiles and nods* mmm mmm people.. So while I prepare for that we'll take it back to me and the studio audience back home..

*Once again we return to T1CG and a basement full of toys*

T1CG: Oh yes, I really enjoyed that homemade soup.. I am quite the soup maker when in the hot tub.. The bathtub also and when its diarrhea, I know its soup on the go.. Eat your own shit everyone, its recycling and it tastes amazing.. Now before we move to our final mystery guest, I would like to bring on our segment known as the "Spotlight Prank".. This one is about the classic phone pranks.. The callers really went all out on this one.. See when I use the phone to call people, its usually me breathing or telling them they are going to die soon under my breath.. To hear the shiver in their breath makes it all worth while.. Now on to our Spotlight Prank!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIEHI0vfCBk

samoan619
08-04-2011, 12:34 AM
T1CG: Now that show's host was quite the creep himself.. I can spot a man sitting on a vibrating dildo live on tv within a split second.. The reason why is because it takes one to know one.. I actually have a vibrating dildo, a long sword and a lit firecracker up my arse as we speak.. *Firework explodes and we see smoke coming out of T1CG's nostrils and ears* I really love it when that happens!! Today's mystery guest is our main event for the night, JBW Mayhem Superstar K-Jammin!! YAY!! Welcome to our show, I must tell you that ive blown my load to the K-Jam/Katie sextape constantly.. Mainly to the parts where there is no intercourse, I just pause it to the parts where your butthole is showing.. I would love to jam that K hohoho!!

K-Jammin: Yeah i bet you would you sick ugly fuck, I wasn't aware this interview or whatever would be held in some shit basement.

T1CG: This is no basement, its a rape haven but when I do the show its a studio with a live audience!! YAAAY!! *gets up and tries to jump on the audience of toys to catch him, he crashes into the chairs, gets up awkwardly and looks at the camera* Ouch!! I guess I may have been too slippery for the audience to catch me.. I did wear I Cant Believe Its Not Butter for body spray..

K-Jammin: You really remind me of MassDinero.

T1CG: Why thank you Mr. Sextape that I pause on your butthole cameos.. But I really look like Kevin Matthews..

K-Jammin: Oh my fuckin god you really do look like Kevin Matthews!! *laughs hysterically* Great comparison you salty fungus infested twat!!

T1CG: Fungus infested twat is one of my favorite meals.. You find it in homeless women over the age of 50.. It makes my tongue itch.. So the question ive been itching to ask you is, How does it feel to receive the herpes from me..

K-Jammin: and how the fuck would I have received herpes from you? We've NEVER had contact!

T1CG: We haven't technically, but ive raped Lucy plenty of times.. And you kissed her on the mouth and possibly her bum too.. So thats like you sleeping with me, which I have the Herpes, so you surely *K-Jammin slaps T1CG in the face*

K-Jammin: HURRY THE FUCK UP! I wanna get back in time for the football, plus Lucy's making drumsticks for dinner and then I think im doing her anal.

T1CG: Oh I would truly love to see that.. But here is you're first topic, Mass Dinero

K-Jammin: One big Scrotum

T1CG: Kind of like my own.. Well besides the fact that I have a 3 inch cock and very tiny shriveled balls.. But at least im not alone right?? *points at K-Jammin* Ive seen your Playgirl shoot, we both belong in the teeny weenie club.. Yes we do.. Now what is Warfare?

K-Jammin: Even shittier than Mayhem, which is saying something...

T1CG: Nothings shittier than anal rape with a diarrhea case.. I love it!! The mess, the stink, the agonizing pain and screams of my victim.. Oh it makes my stomach growl of hunger.. But lets get to Katie

K-Jammin: Nice tits, good at deep throating, uglier than her sister

T1CG: I heard from Mass Dinero that she gives shit blowjobs.. And I actually tried to give my shit a blowjob to see what that's all about and I must say the smears are great for chapped lips.. Who is The Eye?

K-Jammin: Bunch of useless pricks

T1CG: Kind of like my own *reaches in pants and grabs package* I always tell my privates that their useless.. Thats how i build up the rage for forced sexual entry.. Speaking of forced sexual entry, my next target Nikki Belzova is now your topic

K-Jammin: I heard a rumour she was once raped by her uncle's dog, which is why she's now such a slut

T1CG: I really like your knowledge of such creepy situations.. You and me have a lot more in common than the teeny weenie club!! And since we're talking about our fellow miniature penis club members, lets make our club president, Snair, the next topic

K-Jammin: I have no idea why, but Snair is one of the only people in JBW I don't hate

T1CG: Its because we're all in the same club.. We cant hate each other, we already hate what we were born with.. Psycho Siaki is next

K-Jammin: Hmmm Psycho Sucky, well after im finished with Mass im coming for his world title

T1CG: I would really like to give you a Psycho Sucky and you return the favor.. Not a 69 though more like an L7.. Yes L7 would be how we are positioned.. How do you feel about Bestiality?

K-Jammin: Seriously, what the fuck?!

T1CG: You know like me having relations with random animals.. I am quite the beast slut.. But you still need to answer me because you are holding up a live television broadcast.. Now how do you feel about intercourse with creatures that usually end up a main course??

K-Jammin: You really need psychiatric help you weird motherfucker, I think it's fucked up but I've seen half the Mayhem roster do it. And I think you all belong in jail.

T1CG: I been behind bars before and Nasty Nate made me his bitch.. Well that was until I showed him in the showers on how a 146 pound flabby white male takes anus from a muscular mean from the streets minority type.. He mustve not known about how creepy I get when it comes to putting 3 inches in an anal cavity..

K-Jammin: 3 inches? Fucking 3inches?! That's only an inch bigger than HolyJose's!

T1CG: Which means that we both really need to catch up with him.. I say let's chop off his peepee ala Kaientai.. We then dine on it until we both gain that 1 inch.. Its like the Highlander but with penises.. What is the EWNCW to K-Jammin?

K-Jammin: Shit, boring, pussy's, that kinda thing

T1CG: Pussy does get quite boring, unless its bleeding.. Then its a waterfountain of red nourishment.. St George is next to bat..

K-Jammin: Cockney wanker, learn some real fucking english you dopey twat!

T1CG: Wanking the cock over my knee, that sounds like a K-Jammin party to me!! Well that was the ten topic speed shoot everyone!! Lets give a round of applause to our mystery guest, K-Jammin!! YAAAY!! Now for every guest that plays nice on my gets a chance at the Box Of Mystery!! *brings box out and sets it in front of K-Jammin*

K-Jammin: You honestly think I don't know what's gonna happen right now? After what you did to HolyJose and Thunder?! Yeah I've done my research you sick little bitch!! I am not dealing with that fucking box!!

T1CG: Believe me Ive already had the pleasure of fucking my box and im not talking about the Box Of Mystery!! Im talking about self fisting pleasure but since you dont want to look in the box, lets see what you couldve won!!

K-Jammin: Oh fuck this im outta' here, *stands up and kicks a hole in the wall* Is this seriously some kind of fucking wind up by my agent? Don't ever request an interview again otherwise I swear I will kill you. * storms off*

T1CG: *opens up the box and shows the camera whats inside* He couldve won this aborted baby fetus!! Now he'll never know the joys of eating infant taco meat.. I shall dine alone then, because I dont share human fetus with Grandmother or Uncle Stinky Fingers.. They always eat the children before I even get a chance, so no way Holy Jose.. But let me thank EWNCW's Bam, JBW's Roman Flare, and K-Jammin for coming on to this weeks show.. But I guarantee you I will be cumming on a lot of things before our next episode with EWNCW's TheBeardOfZeus, JBW's Marcus Cage, and another mystery guest.. Now I must get ready for exposing myself at a campground.. Im also going to bring a shovel to attack my victims, and then dig their grave with said shovel.. Im really going to enjoy my time at Camp Crystal.. Till next week everyone!! *waves goodbye to the camera*

samoan619
08-04-2011, 01:34 AM
A major thank you for tonight's guests: Bam, RomanFlare, and K-Jammin.. You guys definitely were great to work with and I hope the readers enjoy your segments as much as I did..

RomanFlare
08-04-2011, 01:40 AM
A major thank you for tonight's guests: Bam, RomanFlare, and K-Jammin.. You guys definitely were great to work with and I hope the readers enjoy your segments as much as I did..

I hoped they enjoyed it as much as I did writing RF's lines :D

K-Jammin
08-04-2011, 02:54 AM
Thanks for letting me do this 619, LOVED talking about baby fetus! xD

Kashdinero
08-04-2011, 04:03 AM
K-Jammin totally wimped out on the box.

Lol.

Sau, that was another sick and twisted read, the stuff with Bam was beyond wrong/hilarious. i don't even wanna repeat them they were that bad!!

Biggest LOL was the old guy dancing in the video!

Well done to Roman, Bam, and lastly (and leastly :)) K-Jam.

Fuckin win from the first word to the last!

K-Jammin
08-04-2011, 04:57 AM
K-Jammin totally wimped out on the box.

Lol.

Sau, that was another sick and twisted read, the stuff with Bam was beyond wrong/hilarious. i don't even wanna repeat them they were that bad!!

Biggest LOL was the old guy dancing in the video!

Well done to Roman, Bam, and lastly (and leastly :)) K-Jam.

Fuckin win from the first word to the last!

Your too kind!

TheBeardOfZeus
08-04-2011, 05:07 AM
That was fucking brilliant again Sau!

I NEED TO BE ON THIS SHOW!

HeelTurn
08-04-2011, 06:50 AM
Nailed it again bro, very funny, and K-Jam was a great choice. Good work from all involved, thank HolyJose you didnt give up on this.

HolyJose2391
08-04-2011, 10:29 PM
Great show man! It was hilarious...I'm still in the process if disinfecting my cheek -_-

Leggo
08-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Sammy mate, another great fookin read bruv!

Whenever I read this I try and see how long I can go without laughing out loud, and I usually cave in the first paragraph! Excellent stuff again bruv, and congrats to Roman, kjam and Bam for quality contributions!

The vids were great too!

Leggo
08-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Sammy mate, another great fookin read bruv!

Whenever I read this I try and see how long I can go without laughing out loud, and I usually cave in the first paragraph! Excellent stuff again bruv, and congrats to Roman, kjam and Bam for quality contributions!

The vids were great too!

samoan619
08-06-2011, 06:23 AM
I really appreciate the feedback my brothas, its the only reason why I keep doing the show lol..

Snair
08-06-2011, 08:27 AM
ROFL! Thanks for the laughs Sammy.

WWTNA Mark
08-08-2011, 09:40 PM
I cannot wait to see whose on the next episode!

THEKEVINBRAND
08-19-2011, 09:14 PM
yo Sau the show was good what's up man?

kelly94
08-30-2011, 03:08 PM
i wanna be on the show

Leggo
08-30-2011, 03:09 PM
i wanna be on the show

Send a pm to samoan619 mate

kelly94
08-30-2011, 03:11 PM
Send a pm to samoan619 mate

im a girl..... but thanks anyway :)

Leggo
08-30-2011, 03:18 PM
im a girl..... but thanks anyway :)

You can still be called "mate" if you're a girl can't you? Lol

Sorry Kelly, no offense meant... My friend... Lol

kelly94
08-30-2011, 03:26 PM
You can still be called "mate" if you're a girl can't you? Lol

Sorry Kelly, no offense meant... My friend... Lol

nah its fine really, i just dont like being called mate. i prefer being called kelly, kellz, or "that bird with the blue hair" :)

SouthernBlood
11-05-2011, 11:09 PM
hmm maybe in the future,could be good for character developement

Wade Barrett 1979
12-16-2011, 06:56 AM
Damn straight!

Tommy Thunder
12-16-2011, 06:58 AM
Damn straight!

That was... random... lol!

Where is T1CG?!?! We need him back!!

Kashdinero
12-16-2011, 09:04 AM

You'll find him every week on SHOWDOWN!

Only Sau would make T1CG a GM of a bunch of JBW hopefuls... I'm telling you, dudes groped "main event" talent and everything ;)

Creepy Guy > All

Wade Barrett 1979
12-16-2011, 09:07 AM

I'm in a random mood!! :p

Tommy Thunder
12-16-2011, 09:07 AM
You'll find him every week on SHOWDOWN!

Only Sau would make T1CG a GM of a bunch of JBW hopefuls... I'm telling you, dudes groped "main event" talent and everything ;)

Creepy Guy > All

I've noticed that his creepy molesting ass is on Showdown, I was referring to the shows really!

Destruction
03-24-2012, 09:52 AM
This has been quiet for a while

Tommy Thunder
03-24-2012, 11:52 AM
This has been quiet for a while

Because Sau isn't on much any more. He's busy with his music career.

HolyJose2391
03-24-2012, 02:31 PM
Because Sau isn't on much any more. He's busy with his music career.
Let's hope he doesn't forget about us little people

TheBoogeyMan
04-13-2012, 09:38 AM
We need Creepy Guy.....We need Creepy Guy

samoan619
04-13-2012, 03:27 PM
I might be able to cook one more up just for the hell of it..

HolyJose2391
04-17-2012, 08:44 AM
I might be able to cook one more up just for the hell of it..
This would be awesome!

samoan619
04-18-2012, 11:30 AM
This would be awesome!

Your latest comments about one of the Backstreet Boys recently, makes you a candidate for creepy guy of the week lolol..

TheBoogeyMan
04-20-2012, 10:29 AM
619......you ought to interview Sir Gunther Wigbert.....The Andorian Monk.

HolyJose2391
04-20-2012, 09:48 PM
Your latest comments about one of the Backstreet Boys recently, makes you a candidate for creepy guy of the week lolol..
You saw that? I thought it would give a few people some laughs hahahaha

Destruction
06-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Just bumping cos one of my pet peeve is that similar sticky's should be together

samoan619
08-11-2012, 02:56 PM
T1CG will be hosting another show soon, so if you're an e-fedder and you want in, message me and we'll get you booked.. Its going to be 3 guests per show with the creepy guy of the week award, music video, and prank of the week segments still intact.. Leave your maturity at the door, and welcome a world of pure fecal matter..

thejman93
08-11-2012, 03:01 PM
T1CG will be hosting another show soon, so if you're an e-fedder and you want in, message me and we'll get you booked.. Its going to be 3 guests per show with the creepy guy of the week award, music video, and prank of the week segments still intact.. Leave your maturity at the door, and welcome a world of pure fecal matter..

Is this, like, step one in Young Sau coming out of retirement? Please say yes. :D

samoan619
08-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Is this, like, step one in Young Sau coming out of retirement? Please say yes. :D
Retirement as writer, yes, im coming out of retirement to start writing again for the feds in September.. As a character, not really, i'll take care of bot characters, but besides that, not so much.. #Salute to my brotha Jman, its been a long time..

thejman93
08-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Retirement as writer, yes, im coming out of retirement to start writing again for the feds in September.. As a character, not really, i'll take care of bot characters, but besides that, not so much.. #Salute to my brotha Jman, its been a long time..

It has, bruv. Too long. Excited to hear you're getting back in the game, though.

HolyJose2391
08-11-2012, 07:53 PM
t1cg will be hosting another show soon, so if you're an e-fedder and you want in, message me and we'll get you booked.. Its going to be 3 guests per show with the creepy guy of the week award, music video, and prank of the week segments still intact.. Leave your maturity at the door, and welcome a world of pure fecal matter..
sau is coming back!!!!!!!!!

Kashdinero
08-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Linking this show to Studio Jabe.

Sau is officially back, and will be returning to JBW in September.

#jabelovescreepyguy

HolyJose2391
08-12-2012, 10:02 AM

#jabelovescreepyguy
HJ vs Siaki or bust!!!!!

Poot-Hair
10-14-2012, 09:19 AM

#jabelovescreepyguyWHERE IS SAU IN JABE?!? September has come and gone :(.

We need more creepy guy in our lives.

tnawhat
01-31-2013, 06:01 AM
Bump......

TheDevilsAdvocate
01-31-2013, 06:08 AM
Bump......

I think this show is dead in the waters. Inside the Tights is proving to be a great replacement right now.

tnawhat
02-03-2013, 11:11 AM
I think this show is dead in the waters. Inside the Tights is proving to be a great replacement right now.
maybe a mod should take it down from the stickys so it can get lost in the pages of efedding