PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Bateman

JYoungson
07-19-2011, 05:42 PM
I don't really watch NXT but I saw he's back on NXT so I was just wondering why he's on it now? and wasn't at the start of the season?

Tommy Thunder
07-19-2011, 05:52 PM
I don't really watch NXT but I saw he's back on NXT so I was just wondering why he's on it now? and wasn't at the start of the season?

My guess is that because WWE realized that the fans don't like Young (due to having no charisma) or O'Neil (due to being just awful in the ring, on the mic and everything else), and decided to bring back a guy that could easily have won the last season.
Bateman's the clear favorite to win now, especially with Bryan as his mentor.

capn-edu
07-19-2011, 05:57 PM
My guess is that because WWE realized that the fans don't like Young (due to having no charisma) or O'Neil (due to being just awful in the ring, on the mic and everything else), and decided to bring back a guy that could easily have won the last season.

What he said

Tay Moran
07-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Their still doing NXT?

Y2J___Y2J
07-19-2011, 08:31 PM
It's good to know some people watch NXT.. cuz I didn't know they were still doing it..

the wrestling shade
07-19-2011, 11:10 PM
are they actualy still doing this NXT shit?! why dont they have some real program instead of this?!? ow, and Derrick Bateman is back? lol Derrick desierve to be on the main roster for god sake!! but I guess WWE is thinking stupid like always

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-19-2011, 11:16 PM
FACK HIM!
http://www.jackulator.com/miniboards/IronSheik/sheik.gif

sincara
07-20-2011, 02:36 AM

bateman had an injury and had to have surgery

JYoungson
07-20-2011, 05:31 AM
Thanks guys.
Yeah NXTs still going its still on tv in the UK but I don't think anyone watches it ha.

SaberToothTigerz
07-23-2011, 07:54 AM
im still amazed nxt 5 is still on
now with bateman things will take longer for eliminations...

belleza
08-22-2011, 02:07 PM
random note: i've heard that bateman's got a bad attitude...wouldn't expect that

FLWWEFan
08-22-2011, 05:02 PM
random note: i've heard that bateman's got a bad attitude...wouldn't expect that

you wouldn't expect richie steamboat to have a bad attitude either and he does. me and my boy asked him for a picture at the winter haven show, his reponse "after the show"...yeah right. that's just another way of telling you to buzz off.

Automatic
08-22-2011, 05:03 PM
you wouldn't expect richie steamboat to have a bad attitude either and he does. me and my boy asked him for a picture at the winter haven show, his reponse "after the show"...yeah right. that's just another way of telling you to buzz off.

Did you go after the show?

FLWWEFan
08-22-2011, 05:07 PM
Did you go after the show?

that f'er was nowhere to be found anywhere not to mention once the show is over you have to leave the building you can't hang around. all these other fcw wrestlers are extremely nice that i've come in contact with steamboat acts like he's head and shoulders above everyone and doesn't belong in fcw. screw him, he's where he's at because of his daddy.

jordan1995
08-22-2011, 05:10 PM

great explanation :)

belleza
08-22-2011, 05:53 PM

from my experiences...when there are shows at the FCW Arena, many of them do stick around after the show to interact with fans. however, for away shows, generally they just leave right away so that's weird that he would say that. i would rather somebody just say no to my face than give me the runaround. :l have fun at your next show!! :)

VanHooliganX
08-22-2011, 08:08 PM
that f'er was nowhere to be found anywhere not to mention once the show is over you have to leave the building you can't hang around. all these other fcw wrestlers are extremely nice that i've come in contact with steamboat acts like he's head and shoulders above everyone and doesn't belong in fcw. screw him, he's where he's at because of his daddy.

Wow. What a douche.