PDA

View Full Version : Chavo G Wants in TNA

Rich Cranium
07-19-2011, 11:26 AM
I was just reading Chavo Guerrero's latest from the front page where he stated,

"I would love to work with AJ Styles. We always used to call him 'AJ Steals' because we thought he was always stealing our moves. But I knew him since he was just a kid breaking into the business. But I would also like to work with Kurt Angle again and to see him again. But in the WWE, I guess a heel Randy Orton would be good to work against."

Obviously with these 2 guys being in TNA plus the fact that his Uncle Hector is there, I think it would be foolish of TNA if they reject him. He may be older but the man still can go! Sure, he was botchy with Sin Cara but who isn't?

Thoughts?

K2Jelly
07-19-2011, 11:33 AM
I could see him working in Mexican America but other than that, not really anything else.

Juvenile Junkie
07-19-2011, 11:35 AM
I was just reading Chavo Guerrero's latest from the front page where he stated,

"I would love to work with AJ Styles. We always used to call him 'AJ Steals' because we thought he was always stealing our moves. But I knew him since he was just a kid breaking into the business. But I would also like to work with Kurt Angle again and to see him again. But in the WWE, I guess a heel Randy Orton would be good to work against."

Obviously with these 2 guys being in TNA plus the fact that his Uncle Hector is there, I think it would be foolish of TNA if they reject him. He may be older but the man still can go! Sure, he was botchy with Sin Cara but who isn't?

Thoughts?

well,as the WWE fanboys might say,he said AJ Styles,not TNA.But yeah,Chavo going to TNA could very much be as fruitfull to his carear as when Eddie left WCW to go to WWF.The similarities of Chavo/WWE and Eddie/WCW are there to be viewed

Russo swerve
07-19-2011, 12:17 PM
Chavo is nothin wow hrs a guerrero so what that doesnt make him a legend or one of the best he will go to tna and b a joober like he was in the E but the only diffrence is he will b payed much less

The_Awesome_One
07-19-2011, 12:22 PM
I think he would be a great addition to the X division

68wPayne
07-19-2011, 12:23 PM
I think he could go to TNA if he wanted to, I could honestly see him working a program with Jeff Jarrett now that Jarrett is the CMLL (I think that's the one) champ

erroneous
07-19-2011, 12:29 PM
"Man with no job wants job"

Tommy Thunder
07-19-2011, 12:34 PM
TNA could fire Anarquia and replace him with Chavo, and nobody would notice since they look quite similar. Only difference is, Chavo is actually good at wrestling!!

But seriously, TNA's roster is too big, and I don't see them using him correctly. I'd rather see Chavo use his skills elsewhere, somewhere he'd be appreciated.

steveorton
07-19-2011, 12:42 PM
Tna should not hire him, there are plenty of young hungry stars out there waiting for a TNA contract, I'm jus sayin...

HeelTurn
07-19-2011, 12:53 PM
I have no interest in seeing Chavo in TNA. Not because I don't think ghes any good, its just that TNA already has a huge roster worth of talent, plus any other X guys they bring in.

drumn4life0789
07-19-2011, 01:03 PM
You know ever since Chavo got his release from wwe, tna has shown Hector every episode of impact.

Food for thoight

AlexWorldOrder
07-19-2011, 01:15 PM
You know ever since Chavo got his release from wwe, tna has shown Hector every episode of impact.

Food for thoight

I was thinking about that the other day...
Also... They need to make Mexican America align with Jarrett, and make him look like he cares for them just so he can protect his AAA heavyweight title. Then we get a little AAA invasion with real Mexicans beating up Mexican America and revealing them as frauds.. Then, MA abducts Hector, and beat the fuck out of him to piss off the AAA guys, and Immortal gets involved to help. All of the sudden, we find MA knocked out with a Mexican flag that reads, "Guerrero" on it. Chavo arrives the following week cleaning house.

steveorton
07-19-2011, 01:15 PM

Food for thoight

Thats Tna for you they always want the WWE reject, I'm jus sayin...

AlexWorldOrder
07-19-2011, 01:35 PM
Thats Tna for you they always want the WWE reject, I'm jus sayin... How is he a WWE reject???

steveorton
07-19-2011, 01:48 PM
How is he a WWE reject???

Because he was future endeavoured, and you can't tell me you would rather see Chavo over a Jack Evans in the Tna Roster, Chavo was a good wrestler but he's past his prime, I'm jus sayin...

steveorton
07-19-2011, 01:51 PM
I was thinking about that the other day...
Also... They need to make Mexican America align with Jarrett, and make him look like he cares for them just so he can protect his AAA heavyweight title. Then we get a little AAA invasion with real Mexicans beating up Mexican America and revealing them as frauds.. Then, MA abducts Hector, and beat the fuck out of him to piss off the AAA guys, and Immortal gets involved to help. All of the sudden, we find MA knocked out with a Mexican flag that reads, "Guerrero" on it. Chavo arrives the following week cleaning house.

No disrespect but a next invasion angle on Tna, how much times must thus happen and Chavo is a cruiser weight him cleaning house will not make sense, I'm jus sayin...

AlexWorldOrder
07-19-2011, 02:00 PM
Because he was future endeavoured, and you can't tell me you would rather see Chavo over a Jack Evans in the Tna Roster, Chavo was a good wrestler but he's past his prime, I'm jus sayin...

He asked for his release. He hasn't been able to show the best of his abilities in years. Your perception of him is only what WWE presented him as, which destroyed his career. He can put on a better match than The Miz.

blondeawesomeness
07-19-2011, 02:09 PM
I think he could go to TNA if he wanted to, I could honestly see him working a program with Jeff Jarrett now that Jarrett is the CMLL (I think that's the one) champ

hes the mexican heavyweight champ, hate to break it to ya but thats in aaa

jr512
07-19-2011, 02:09 PM
He asked for his release. He hasn't been able to show the best of his abilities in years. Your perception of him is only what WWE presented him as, which destroyed his career. He can put on a better match than The Miz.

I'm sorry but chavo sounds like a kid throwing a fit I know he good but not that good ...he makes it sounds like he was the next Kurt angle or hbk but wwe held him back and to say he should have got a push after Eddie death instead of rey makes him sounds like a ass and wwe did push him after his death but let's be honest fans were cheering for him out of respect for Eddie and after a while it got old so the wwe turned him heel and he did won the cruiserweight and ecw belt and was making good money he just wanted wwe to push him to the moon cuz of eddies death and now he attacking the mis and cena is child act for attention

blondeawesomeness
07-19-2011, 02:15 PM

i dont see him as a reject because he requested his release. mickie james, mr anderson and shannon more are rejects because WWE released them against thier will. mickie even said it was a string she'd never have cut on her own, so basically, as awesome as mickie is, if she hadnt gained weight and showed up late afew times we'd have a different KO champ. where as RVD, jeff hardy, MVP, kaval wanted to leave wwe, they didnt get fired they wanted to leave.

AlexWorldOrder
07-19-2011, 02:15 PM
No disrespect but a next invasion angle on Tna, how much times must thus happen and Chavo is a cruiser weight him cleaning house will not make sense, I'm jus sayin...

No disrespect, but why do you have to end everything with the same last words?
Do you understand that wrestling is fake? Chavo can simply do all his high flying on at least 3 competitors, and showcase his return. He's not going to be fighting 3 Khali's.
TNA can continue to do whatever they're doing right now. IMPACT has been better than RAW in the last month and so. Although I don't really like to compare the two because they're completely different, TNA has entertained me more since their "Wrestling Matters" thing. A AAA invasion angle will actually benefit both companies, and fans would actually get to see some dream matches. AAA could get some exposure, although TNA isn't an incredibly high rated show, they do well amongst men, and they're the highest rated show on their network. If people dig the whole entire AAA thing, they could possibly work with Spyke TV. Last invasion angle TNA had, was for the fans. They went out, did their survey, and the majority of people asked for Hardcore Wrestling, and a ECW invasion. After that, the whole thing fell apart. AAA and ECW are two different things. I'd much rather see AAA guys getting exposure, than the constant repetition of ECW! ECW! ECW! angles. Opinions are opinions though.

HCollins-TNA1
07-19-2011, 02:16 PM

It's Chavo saying he would like to go to TNA and work with AJ Styles and Kurt Angle..... As far as we know TNA isn't even talking to him.....

blondeawesomeness
07-19-2011, 02:18 PM
I'm sorry but chavo sounds like a kid throwing a fit I know he good but not that good ...he makes it sounds like he was the next Kurt angle or hbk but wwe held him back and to say he should have got a push after Eddie death instead of rey makes him sounds like a ass and wwe did push him after his death but let's be honest fans were cheering for him out of respect for Eddie and after a while it got old so the wwe turned him heel and he did won the cruiserweight and ecw belt and was making good money he just wanted wwe to push him to the moon cuz of eddies death and now he attacking the mis and cena is child act for attention

i agree chavo isnt as awesome as hes been making out, and kaval never complained despite being a jobber but also more talented than most of the main event guys. speaking of which didnt kaval job to chavo in one of his first matches??? but kaval didnt go to creative and get them to say hes a better wrestler. chavo deserves a shot in tna but he isnt as great as hes making out

steveorton
07-19-2011, 02:18 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, I'm jus sayin...

HCollins-TNA1
07-19-2011, 02:20 PM
Chavo would fit perfectly in TNA in my opinion depending what they willing to do with him????
Maybe have him join with Mexian America... Give them title pushes... World Tag and X-Division and TV title.... Eventually push Chavo in a year or two as a World title contender???

steveorton
07-19-2011, 02:20 PM
i agree chavo isnt as awesome as hes been making out, and kaval never complained despite being a jobber but also more talented than most of the main event guys. speaking of which didnt kaval job to chavo in one of his first matches??? but kaval didnt go to creative and get them to say hes a better wrestler. chavo deserves a shot in tna but he isnt as great as hes making out

My point is that he is past his prime, why should Tna sign him, when they can sign a guy like Zema Ion or Jack Evans for alot lessb and push these guys who can be the future, I'm jus sayin...

steveorton
07-19-2011, 02:24 PM
Chavo would fit perfectly in TNA in my opinion depending what they willing to do with him????
Maybe have him join with Mexian America... Give them title pushes... World Tag and X-Division and TV title.... Eventually push Chavo in a year or two as a World title contender???

Chavo as world title contender, not realistic in any situation, I'm jus sayin...

AlexWorldOrder
07-19-2011, 02:25 PM
My point is that he is past his prime, why should Tna sign him, when they can sign a guy like Zema Ion or Jack Evans for alot lessb and push these guys who can be the future, I'm jus sayin...

Because those guys are probably getting hired anyway. At least Jack Evans is. I think my reason for wanting Chavo in, is for what they are doing right now. It doesn't have to be a 2 year contract, but he can definitely participate and bring something to the table.

HolyJose2391
i dont see him as a reject because he requested his release. mickie james, mr anderson and shannon more are rejects because WWE released them against thier will. mickie even said it was a string she'd never have cut on her own, so basically, as awesome as mickie is, if she hadnt gained weight and showed up late afew times we'd have a different KO champ. where as RVD, jeff hardy, MVP, kaval wanted to leave wwe, they didnt get fired they wanted to leave.

sorry to break it to ya but Hardy was fired for his drug use. and on topic. I think Chavo should just stay away from TNA at the moment. yes he'd be great but there is just so much young talent that needs to be showed off. Now if Chavo were to go to say ROH that would be great for ROH as they are getting their new TV deal

Xpacfan
Chavo as world title contender, not realistic in any situation, I'm jus sayin...

And The Miz is?

AlexWorldOrder
07-19-2011, 02:28 PM
And The Miz is?

I believe anything Bully Ray or Chavo have to say as characters, before I believe anything Miz has to say.

steveorton
07-19-2011, 02:30 PM
And The Miz is?

LMAO, I know you don't like the Miz but I like the guy, to me he has paid his dues and is rewarded with the WWE championship, most guys don't like him but I see potential, so to answer your qn AWESOME lol, I'm jus sayin...

HCollins-TNA1
07-19-2011, 02:35 PM

Not realistic to you cause you not trying to be realistic..... It Wrestling anything can happen on any given night..... and I'm just sayin!!!!!

Xpacfan
07-19-2011, 02:39 PM
I believe anything Bully Ray or Chavo have to say as characters, before I believe anything Miz has to say.

Bully Ray owns!

LMAO, I know you don't like the Miz but I like the guy, to me he has paid his dues and is rewarded with the WWE championship, most guys don't like him but I see potential, so to answer your qn AWESOME lol, I'm jus sayin...

Ok, but it we're talking about believablity...The Miz being champion or even anywhere near the main event scene is the furtherest away from the word as can be.

HCollins-TNA1
07-19-2011, 02:41 PM
sorry to break it to ya but Hardy was fired for his drug use. and on topic. I think Chavo should just stay away from TNA at the moment. yes he'd be great but there is just so much young talent that needs to be showed off. Now if Chavo were to go to say ROH that would be great for ROH as they are getting their new TV deal

Actually he left the WWE... due to injuries supposedly...... Although he was suspended twice before i do so think....

AlexWorldOrder
07-19-2011, 02:46 PM
Actually he left the WWE... due to injuries supposedly...... Although he was suspended twice before i do so think....

He had been asking for his release for months, he actually did them a favor by putting CM punk over, but then, they did him dirty by bringing up his life on TV. Just like they did to Matt. But of course, they're nothing but talentless druggies, right?

Ruthless_Aggression
07-19-2011, 02:52 PM
He had been asking for his release for months, he actually did them a favor by putting CM punk over, but then, they did him dirty by bringing up his life on TV. Just like they did to Matt. But of course, they're nothing but talentless druggies, right?

Both the 'E and Jeff were lucky he left just before the cops discovered half of Columbia was in his house. Speaking of which, how's that trial going?

HCollins-TNA1
07-19-2011, 02:54 PM

True to point... they are......

HolyJose2391
07-19-2011, 02:57 PM

Nope it was for his third violation of the wellness policy. He was still with WWE at the time of his bust

HCollins-TNA1
07-19-2011, 03:06 PM
Nope it was for his third violation of the wellness policy. He was still with WWE at the time of his bust

He left before they suspended him so...... So he was never suspended or fired.....

imswm
07-19-2011, 03:24 PM
"Man with no job wants job"

Amen. Hell, I'd like a spot with TNA, too. So would a thousand other people. Doesn't mean a company that already has too many employees should sign more, especially those with no record of selling extra seats, etc.

Rich Cranium
07-19-2011, 03:32 PM
You know, I am reading all this rubbish back and forth how Chavo isn't this or that. I am in no way saying this just because of his last name but Chavo is a great technical wrestler imo. Is he past his prime? Maybe, but he can still f$%cking deliver! Other have said, "oh, he is no main eventer and oh, the TNA roster is over populated", hell, this doesnt necessarily mean he has to wrestle. He could be a great trainer for the younger guys. Also, the Mex American thing would be great with Chavo. I actually thought Chavo could hang with Hector to start a feud with Mex-AM. Just my thoughts!

HeelTurn
07-19-2011, 03:35 PM
You know, I am reading all this rubbish back and forth how Chavo isn't this or that. I am in no way saying this just because of his last name but Chavo is a great technical wrestler imo. Is he past his prime? Maybe, but he can still f$%cking deliver! Other have said, "oh, he is no main eventer and oh, the TNA roster is over populated", hell, this doesnt necessarily mean he has to wrestle. He could be a great trainer for the younger guys. Also, the Mex American thing would be great with Chavo. I actually thought Chavo could hang with Hector to start a feud with Mex-AM. Just my thoughts!

I thought Chavo would have made a great agent in the WWE, but if he is ready to give up wrestling then its something he could do in TNA.

jordan1995
07-19-2011, 03:58 PM
i would like to see chavo compete in the x division ..i respect how good he actually is and would love to see him on tv in tna.

AlexWorldOrder
07-19-2011, 04:58 PM
Both the 'E and Jeff were lucky he left just before the cops discovered half of Columbia was in his house. Speaking of which, how's that trial going?
No need for disrespecting other countries, mate.

Rich Cranium
07-19-2011, 05:22 PM
My question is, if Chavo goes to TNA (if they hire him), what do you think about him and Chavo and other 'classic' Mexican American wrestlers feuding with Mex am?

Necroyeti
07-19-2011, 06:23 PM
LOOK TAZZ, IT'S JANNETTY GUERRERO!!! JANNETTY GUERRERO IS IN THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!aLOLOMG WRESTLING MATTERS DERP WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR TNA MIKE DERR DE DUMB

Rich Cranium
07-19-2011, 08:09 PM
LOOK TAZZ, IT'S JANNETTY GUERRERO!!! JANNETTY GUERRERO IS IN THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!aLOLOMG WRESTLING MATTERS DERP WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR TNA MIKE DERR DE DUMB

Chavo > Jannetty

Markedoutforlife
07-19-2011, 08:47 PM
Chavo guerrero? Naw, but he might make a good taco bender at chipotle.

Rich Cranium
07-19-2011, 08:53 PM
Chavo guerrero? Naw, but he might make a good taco bender at chipotle.

Was I suppose to laugh?

Markedoutforlife
07-19-2011, 08:59 PM
Was I suppose to laugh?

I got a good laugh out of it... I dont really care if you laugh or cry or even belly ache about it.

Im me and you are you. Enjoy it or shut up.

monctonvike
07-19-2011, 11:37 PM
My question is, if Chavo goes to TNA (if they hire him), what do you think about him and Chavo and other 'classic' Mexican American wrestlers feuding with Mex am?

they messed with hector easy as 123 to start him off there. Then again russo will be russo at times

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-19-2011, 11:52 PM
I am fine with Chavo Guerrero going somewhere else. It is obvious that he will be treated far more better, and I have been wanting him to go to TNA or one of those promotions in Japan or Mexico for some time now. I just hope that he knows when to draw the line with his remarks.

Enforcer23
07-20-2011, 01:04 AM
proble already said...BUT he wanted to prove how great he is ssooo his jsut ganna jump to tna be pushed for a month and then job for them...5 months later put the same twitter status up only this time leaving tna....sorry guys his jsut pissing me off for some reason :/

Juvenile Junkie
07-20-2011, 09:41 AM

and WWE who took up WCW midcarders like Benoit,Guerrero,Malenko,Saturn,Jericho

Rich Cranium
07-20-2011, 07:09 PM

Very valid point.

Rich Cranium
07-20-2011, 08:24 PM
I got a good laugh out of it... I dont really care if you laugh or cry or even belly ache about it.

Im me and you are you. Enjoy it or shut up.

I was just messin with you but I guess it failed. :(

HCollins-TNA1
07-20-2011, 09:07 PM

Forgetting the WCW Invasion angle..... when mostly only guys who was lower card to mid card only signed to the WWE.... While most of the Main Event picture sat at home and drew checks from Time Warner for a year or so.....

Rich Cranium
07-20-2011, 09:23 PM
Forgetting the WCW Invasion angle..... when mostly only guys who was lower card to mid card only signed to the WWE.... While most of the Main Event picture sat at home and drew checks from Time Warner for a year or so.....

Yep, they sat on their asses getting huge paydays waiting for their contracts to expire. Must have been great for a pro wrestler to have time to rest their bodies and still get paid.

Juvenile Junkie
07-21-2011, 07:45 AM

Benoit,Jericho,Saturn,Gurrero and Malenko left before the WCW invasion angle.They,just like Chaveo,were overlooked despite being better workers

Juvenile Junkie
07-21-2011, 07:47 AM
Yep, they sat on their asses getting huge paydays waiting for their contracts to expire. Must have been great for a pro wrestler to have time to rest their bodies and still get paid.

one of those wrestlers came up with this crazy idea of running a wrestling company,a company that would be the anti-christ of the John Cena/WWE/Hooray for PG/WWE ECW was amazing fan club