PDA

View Full Version : Commentary in MITB

Kerrastone
07-18-2011, 03:46 AM
What did you guys think of the commentary last night? I really thought they were great. Got the matches over well and for the first time in ages they didn't frustrate me with lame banter.

I think they deserve credit to a fantastic PPV. What did you guys think?

alexrules01
07-18-2011, 07:48 AM
Im a fan of the Cole-Booker banter, and whilst they got a few moves wrong, it was pretty cool.
Vince should have put JR there, but that would just be asking for gravy!

Tommy Thunder
07-18-2011, 08:06 AM
I was plesantly surprised. Cole for a change was actually calling the action, and using the names of moves. King had one of his better nights, and Booker had one of his better nights too.

I'm VERY irritated at the fact that Cole still persists to call the Koji Clutch the Anaconda Vice, and doesn't call the latter when the actual move is applied!!

68wPayne
07-18-2011, 08:08 AM
I thought it was generally pretty good. I LOL'd when Cole said "Will Punk tap out to the abdominal stretch" Dammit Cole, no one has tapped out to the abdominal stretch since 1943

LMPunker
07-18-2011, 08:09 AM
I thought it was generally pretty good. I LOL'd when Cole said "Will Punk tap out to the abdominal stretch" Dammit Cole, no one has tapped out to the abdominal stretch since 1943

this quote like the 24 hours was awesome

Enforcer23
07-18-2011, 10:35 AM

haahhahahhaha...shouyld change ya sig to cm punks laughs at coles stupidity