PDA

View Full Version : Chavo blast Cena again

jrsckilla23
07-18-2011, 12:25 AM
Here it is folks this is what Chavo said and what he says is true again. Must because he delivered in one match people think Cena haters should eat there words about his wrestling well this Hater says if Cena does that every Monday Night and PPV then I'll respect him but until then Anti-Cena 4 life.

Some of u are asking me to eat my words. I'll give credit where credit is due. Cena & Punk DELIVERED! But why should we be wondering if Cena will show up? He is the highest paid wrestler in the industry & the backbone of the WWE... He should deliver EVERY night! No question! We Never said this about Taker or Michaels. U knew they would deliver every time they stepped foot in the ring. There was never a lazy Accusation with those 2. So what u should be saying is. It's about time Cena gave the fans there moneys worth!

I'm very happy for Punk...If he's resigning or not, he deserves it.Nobody has lot a fire in the WWE like that since Austin and I guarantee Cena makes 3-4 times if notMore than Punk. If u make that much, u should deliver every night, no if, ands, or buts! But that's just me, weather I was making Mysterio Quit or putting over a little person, I gave it my all every night. Not for the money but cuz I have pride in my work and I respect this biz & the fans cuz they are what matters.

There's always some1 seeing u for the first time & for the last time every night! That's how every Wrestler should view this biz. Nit as a stepping stone to Hollywood but as way to deliver to the ppl who pay there hard earned money to Watch them every night!!!

Viva La Raza mother f'rs! :) just playing.. Dint hate!

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/cenanomoretears.png

WWTNA Mark
07-18-2011, 12:33 AM
Like I said in another thread, what Chavo says maybe true but i'm not getting the whole point of giving someone personal advice over your Twitter.

RomanFlare
07-18-2011, 12:39 AM
Here it is folks this is what Chavo said and what he says is true again. Must because he delivered in one match people think Cena haters should eat there words about his wrestling well this Hater says if Cena does that every Monday Night and PPV then I'll respect him but until then Anti-Cena 4 life.

Blah blah blah blah blah

To vaguely quote Bodom, "Someone sounds butthurt". At least wait a day or two before posting this Chavo. You're just coming off as a grumpy ex-employee.

tad locust
07-18-2011, 12:39 AM
I like Chavo and think his first Tweet about Cena was Respectful Constructive Criticsm but now he's starting to sound simply bitter.

ihearvoices
07-18-2011, 01:16 AM
I like Chavo and think his first Tweet about Cena was Respectful Constructive Criticsm but now he's starting to sound simply bitter.

Same here the first one i will give him but now he just sounds like another supercena hater. He is not coming off as someone who really cares about cena and wants the best he sounds like a hater who is upset that other people who he feels cant wrestle better than him has for pass him. He just seems real bitter and then to put "Viva La Raza" we all know this is a phase eddie made famous in WWE...Chavo is walking a very thin line with me...

jrsckilla23
07-18-2011, 01:31 AM
Like I said until Cena starts doing what he did in MITB PPV against Cm Punk which was a great match in a long time but if he still does his usual 6 moves of Doom now or SuperCena I will never respect him as a Wrestling Entertainer. I don't care if you say he's hard working or dedicated to me he simply just not entertaining didn't like his thug bullshit, acting like he served in the armed forces and now the lil kids bullshit!!. When i was kid watching golden era and attitude era i knew that shit was fake scripted and if kids of today don't know that well that's a problem.

Enforcer23
07-18-2011, 02:18 AM
chavo has now fallin under douche

eire attitude 91
07-18-2011, 02:34 AM
chavo's first post was pretty much on the money, this one comes across as bitter especially as the ppv just ended a few hours ago so it seems he wanted to say what he said regardless of cena's performance as he already had his opinion formulated and was only waiting for the show to end so he could express it without objectively looking at it. maybe theres something personal there with all the backstage politics who knows

im not a fan of cena at all but i will give him credit for upping his game but maybe he had no choice but to, as punk was bringing it and would show him up completely if he didnt. plus if he's gonna be out now for awhile i would think he would wanna leave on a good performance

when he comes back fully fit, i would expect no more of this lazyness ie 5moves of doom etc as he had the injuries as an excuse and showed tonight he can deliver so if he does not keep up the high level then he's just lazy.

K-Jammin
07-18-2011, 06:25 AM
Don't think he gave Cena enough credit for last night tbh. I actually think Cena's matches at PPV's are quite good most the time, he doesn't deliver on RAW because the matches are a poxy 8 minutes long.

WWTNA Mark
07-18-2011, 06:29 AM
Same here the first one i will give him but now he just sounds like another supercena hater. He is not coming off as someone who really cares about cena and wants the best he sounds like a hater who is upset that other people who he feels cant wrestle better than him has for pass him. He just seems real bitter and then to put "Viva La Raza" we all know this is a phase eddie made famous in WWE...Chavo is walking a very thin line with me...

Exactly my thoughts.

Ruthless_Aggression
07-18-2011, 09:02 AM
Chris Jericho's tweet: "Heard MITB ppv was excellent and Punk-Cena was off the charts. Glad to hear! What a great time to be a WWE fan.Sit back and enjoy this guys! As great as Punk was and is during the whole angle, don't discount Cenas work in all this. Contrary to what some say Cena is a GREAT worker".

Hmm... Jericho's opinion? Or Chavo's? Sorry Chavo, but Y2J has you beat in this one.

eyehatecena
07-18-2011, 10:29 AM
Don't think he gave Cena enough credit for last night tbh. I actually think Cena's matches at PPV's are quite good most the time, he doesn't deliver on RAW because the matches are a poxy 8 minutes long.

True, his matches on mosr PPVs are not too bad- I think the problem is just that he fights the same person at what like 3 or 4 PPVs in a row and creative has him winning most times. His Raw matches, yeah in 8 minuets there is not alot you can do, but still, others give it their all, put on a good showing on tv or ppvs- sometimes it looks like Cena is just going through the motions on tv..you know-- take some punishment, shoulder block, hit the ropes, shoulder block, 5 knuckle shuffle, AA- then the win- thats what Chavo is talking about. But I agree, Chavo's 1st tweet was not as bitter- 2nd- too harsh. Cena put on a good show last night, I give him credit for that...Punk? He brought out a good showing from Cena. Punk is awesome of course, so you knew he would be grrat

eyehatecena
07-18-2011, 10:32 AM
On average, Cena is a good worker- but with better opponents he looks much better in the ring.

Ruthless_Aggression
07-18-2011, 11:55 AM
At first, I respected Chavo's constructive criticism, but now the venom behind his words are so much more apparent. He wanted Cena to fail just to validate his claims that WWE pushes the undeserved talents and keep people like him down. So I say to him, "Chavo, you were the man in WCW, you will always be a Cruiserweight legend. But seriously dude, fuck off!"