PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Kong's Release

JimmytheBlack
10-01-2010, 01:37 PM
I was always trying to figure out why Awesome Kong was no longer showing up in TNA. She was their biggest female name. I would watch TNA at work and people who didn't even like wrestling were impressed with her in the ring.

After doing some research, I saw that she got into it with Bubba the love sponge. Apparently he said something that can clearly be taken as a racial comment. Saying "Fuck Hati" in a twitter post. She finds out about this, and being a supporter of the relief effort. She confronts Bubba and woops his ass. Later is released from TNA.

I can't believe that they would allow things to go as far as makinng Awesome Kong quit. I think that if it weren't for the exchange they had on the raido, they would have let him keep his job. He is one of "Hogan's Boys"

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Bubba the Love Sponge is a no talent hack. he is nothing more than a Howard Stern rip off. TNA is trying to save money so releasing Kong from her contract probably saved them thousands in catering. U MAD???

merhardt03
10-02-2010, 08:10 AM
TNA releasing Kong from her contract probably saved them thousands in catering. U MAD???...... This guy is classic.:D

Splattered-Dreams
10-02-2010, 11:24 AM
"I would watch TNA at work and people who didn't even like wrestling were impressed with her in the ring. "

Same with me, my friends would sit and wach TNA with me if Awesome Kong or Hamada were wrestling. Sometimes I really doubt the logic of these so-called experts

Sondreg
10-02-2010, 07:01 PM
She attacked him ofcourse she got fired, no company in the world would allow that to happen. realitycheck dumbasses.

Bodom
10-02-2010, 07:23 PM
It's TNA. There's your explanation.

JimmytheBlack
10-03-2010, 10:45 AM
She attacked him ofcourse she got fired, no company in the world would allow that to happen. realitycheck dumbasses.

That's the thing, she didn't get fired after her assault on bubba. If TNA would have fired her for that. She could have fired back with a law suit, and would have probably settled for a good ammount. I think she quit, because up until the radio incident. It seemed as though TNA wasn't going to do anything about it. Since a lot of EO violations exsist backstage, they're just overlooked.