PDA

View Full Version : When will Daniel Bryan cash in?

Joey Bats
07-17-2011, 11:50 PM
I never thought they would give the win to Daniel Bryan over guys like Wade or even Sheamus but, they did. Is this part of an upcoming ROH angle? Will Bryan step up & become championship material? I really don't know where they are going with this unless it is the ROH angle we are all eager to see.

helmsley
07-17-2011, 11:53 PM
do i need to rate the post before commenting???? lol

Joey Bats
07-17-2011, 11:54 PM
do i need to rate the post before commenting???? lol

You fucking know it.

CMRyder
07-17-2011, 11:56 PM
He won't do it in a cheap way. He'll cash it in for a real match, not taking advantage. I think he'll announce to Christian or Orton who ever the champ is after Sumer Slam that he will be cashing it in.

zrdt12
07-17-2011, 11:56 PM
Bryan already failed... the only way to save the awful Orton/Christain match was to cash it in after Orton killed Christian.

HCollins-TNA1
07-17-2011, 11:59 PM
Night of Champions!!!!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-18-2011, 12:00 AM
He'll cash it in @ WrestleMania XXVIII... they won't keep him off the show now! Bastards!

nrb6304
07-18-2011, 12:01 AM
Night of Champions!!!!!!

if so I'll TOTALLY be there since WWE Veangence (NOC) is in SA,TX this year!!!

CMRyder
07-18-2011, 12:06 AM
Bryan already failed... the only way to save the awful Orton/Christain match was to cash it in after Orton killed Christian.

CHRISTIAN IN THE NEW WORLD CHAMPION! FUCK YEAH. But he'll probably lose it on SD. Lol

zrdt12
07-18-2011, 12:12 AM
CHRISTIAN IN THE NEW WORLD CHAMPION! FUCK YEAH. But he'll probably lose it on SD. Lol

This is awful. It just didn't make sense for Orton to give the low blow right in front of the ref unless I missed something (the spit was that bad really?) could have been more believeable as a failure to break a 5 count. Two of my least favorite stars can feel free to duel it out on the worst show for another year. Make sure to keep rhodes buried on the mid card too.

tad locust
07-18-2011, 12:13 AM
I honestly think hes going to lose the breifcase to someone.But if that dosen't happen I think he should hold the case for over 6 months and try to get over with the fans more.If he cash's in to quick,he will end up like Swagger.He is a very good wrestler right now but needs to build credibility.

Brewer 314
07-18-2011, 12:14 AM
There is no Ring Of Honor angle, are you serious? 90% of WWE's TV audience dosen't even know who or what ROH is.

Brewer 314
07-18-2011, 12:16 AM
This is awful. It just didn't make sense for Orton to give the low blow right in front of the ref unless I missed something (the spit was that bad really?) could have been more believeable as a failure to break a 5 count. Two of my least favorite stars can feel free to duel it out on the worst show for another year. Make sure to keep rhodes buried on the mid card too.

Yeah, maybe you should have paid for the show instead of watching a grainy pirated feed.

zrdt12
07-18-2011, 12:18 AM
There is no Ring Of Honor angle, are you serious? 90% of WWE's TV audience dosen't even know who or what ROH is.

Of course there isn't. I just can't think of a good reason Danielson should win. WWE majorly lacks faces and Bryan is that, all winners have turned with title win. Aside from being a great wrestler it really doesn't seem like the WWE is that into him so meh it's just mindboggling that someone else besides Rhodes/Sheamus won.

zrdt12
07-18-2011, 12:18 AM
Yeah, maybe you should have paid for the show instead of watching a grainy pirated feed.

I was there live.

KingOrton
07-18-2011, 12:29 AM
Of course there isn't. I just can't think of a good reason Danielson should win. WWE majorly lacks faces and Bryan is that, all winners have turned with title win. Aside from being a great wrestler it really doesn't seem like the WWE is that into him so meh it's just mindboggling that someone else besides Rhodes/Sheamus won.

If i understand what you are trying to say... CM Punks 1st cash in he stayed face, Swagger stayed Heel, Miz stayed heel sooo it doesnt turn most of them.

jrsckilla23
07-18-2011, 12:37 AM
I'm just hoping Daniel Bryan cashes it in like the only man that did it right RVD

HeartlessAttack
07-18-2011, 01:03 AM
Survivor Series. I have no idea really, just feelin' SS.

WPack911
07-18-2011, 01:22 AM

He is supposed to be a loose cannon and Christian pushed his buttons and made him snap so he could not control himself and the spit in the face was the last straw, Orton's Craziness finally hurt him so now maybe his character will move forward and try to control it or something. Plus a vet like Christian deserves a REAL title run.

As for the ending of the match, I liked it cause DQ endings usually have no meaning, but this one meant a title change so it was the most important DQ of all time, lol.

I can definitely see Bryant cashing it in against Christian (though I don't know when), since that could be a good heel vs face feud.

Augie
07-18-2011, 01:34 AM
Tomorrow on Raw, Daniel challenges Punk. An honest to goodness, " i want to wrestle YOU for the title " challenge at the beginning of the telecast. Picture this. Monday Nght Raw main event: CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan for the strap. No matter who wins, fans get treated to an AMAZING match. Hey, one can dream, right?????

I know DB won the Smackdown MITB, but we all know how screwy WWE is. Isnt Alberto Del Rio like a Number One contender twice over? Just sayin, crazier things have happened.

LMPunker
07-18-2011, 03:15 AM
i think he'll do it "the right" way as wwe must have realised when having orton beat the crap out of christian that people would be thinking weres daniel bryan

Juvenile Junkie
07-18-2011, 03:23 AM
knowing WWE,they will make him cash in for a UNited States or Intercontinental title.

Feast or Fired,WWE style

zapphoman
07-18-2011, 03:27 AM
knowing WWE,they will make him cash in for a UNited States or Intercontinental title.

Feast or Fired,WWE style

Shit they better not. That thing has only been cashed in for world titles.

Juvenile Junkie
07-18-2011, 03:32 AM

and neither does the 98% of their international audience......

Juvenile Junkie
07-18-2011, 03:36 AM

It might be a bit like Del Rio winning the Royal Rumble.Let a few midcarders win MITB or RR so the winners of these things don't ALWAYS become world champion.If the viewer ''knows'' that the Royal Rumble winner is ALWAYS gonna win @ Mania,or the winner of MITB ''always'' wins when he cashes in,whats the point??This way,with Bryan,somebody can cash in and LOSE...

CMRyder
07-18-2011, 04:20 AM

They booked it really good. Christian is a heel, he should of won by DQ and the spit was really bad. It goes with Ortons Psycho gimmick. Rhodes needs to take the fucking silly ass mask off before he gets pushed in the main event.

Markedoutforlife
07-18-2011, 04:31 AM
It might be a bit like Del Rio winning the Royal Rumble.Let a few midcarders win MITB or RR so the winners of these things don't ALWAYS become world champion.If the viewer ''knows'' that the Royal Rumble winner is ALWAYS gonna win @ Mania,or the winner of MITB ''always'' wins when he cashes in,whats the point??This way,with Bryan,somebody can cash in and LOSE...

Yeah, I really had a bad feeling about this.
Bryan might get buried, and thats,pathetic. Russo worthy

CMRyder
07-18-2011, 04:33 AM
Yeah, I really had a bad feeling about this.
Bryan might get buried, and thats,pathetic. Russo worthy

It's not going happen, don't worry.

The Hit Man
07-18-2011, 02:59 PM
I think he'll do what RVD done and set a specifc date for the match. I really can't see Daniel Bryan cashing the briefcase in after the Champion has just been in a match unless they turn him heel which would be stupid as they are low on faces as it already is. IMO he's still got a long way to go to become WHC worthy. What they need to do is step it up with this Cody Rhodes fued, give them one or two PPV matches, making one of them a gimmick type match to add to their fued. Maybe give him an IC title run for a bit. Have him fued with top heels like Sheamus, Barrett, Henry and Christian if he's not WHC. Then once he's become an established main eventer, which would be hopefully by the end of the year/ RR time, he decides to cash it in at WM. Seeing as Cena ain't in a World Title match this year, you can bet you bottom dollar that Randy will be so Bryan vs Orton could be a potential WM 28 main event. This is of course if Bryan gets over enough which I'm pretty sure he will.