PDA

View Full Version : Two New champs crowned at MITB

Joey Bats
07-17-2011, 10:27 PM
Christian won the belt due to a Randy Orton DQ (boring)

CM Punk had a great match with John Cena & won the fucking title. Hell yeah little Jimmys, the Punk era is upon us. *side note: Cena did actually pull more than 5 moves off. Still not his Prototype days but, he put on a good show none the less.

blink
07-17-2011, 11:01 PM
Amazing ppv! I didn't think the Christian/orton match was boring and the ending furthered their story line. Christian is a 2 time world champion!!!!! Fuck yeah!!!!!!

Cena/Punk was incredible! Cena is so much better than I give him credit for! Good match! Told a good story and had ne on the edge of my seat the whole time! CM mother fucking Punk!!!!! Fuck yeah!!!!!

HeartlessAttack
07-17-2011, 11:48 PM
Now, it was a brilliant PPV, especially by nowadays standards. But the main event was a bit of a botch-fest to be honest. It was great and all, but not based on actual technical wrestling proficiency.

Royce
07-18-2011, 12:09 AM
Now, it was a brilliant PPV, especially by nowadays standards. But the main event was a bit of a botch-fest to be honest. It was great and all, but not based on actual technical wrestling proficiency.

Still an amazing match but as for the botches.... I definatley though cenas knee was blown after that one botch... He pushed through it though... Wouldnt expect any less from him...

Tay Moran
07-18-2011, 12:15 AM
Kinda wish Orton had won so that Mark Henry couldve got a title shot with his push but oh well

Cena definitly stepped up his game for that match, and so did Punk