PDA

View Full Version : What Happens Now?

The Natural
07-17-2011, 09:58 PM
He tried to display a modern-day screwjob, he tried to cash in ADR's Money in the Bank, but Vince McMahon just couldn't do it. He couldn't keep the title. I could rant on telling you about my thoughts and oppinions, but I want to know what your thoughts are not only on the match and PPV, but on th outcome. What will happen next? Will John Cena really be fired? Will there be a match after the PPV where ADR cashes in his championship oppertunity? Will there be a new title? What happens now???

Stinger187
07-17-2011, 10:10 PM
He tried to display a modern-day screwjob, he tried to cash in ADR's Money in the Bank, but Vince McMahon just couldn't do it. He couldn't keep the title. I could rant on telling you about my thoughts and oppinions, but I want to know what your thoughts are not only on the match and PPV, but on th outcome. What will happen next? Will John Cena really be fired? Will there be a match after the PPV where ADR cashes in his championship oppertunity? Will there be a new title? What happens now???

I don't fucking know but I'm excitted for Raw tomorrow night. I think Punk and Cena need some time off, it be nice to not see Cena for a month. Plus maybe Christian will come on raw calming to be THE Champ for the WWE, and we get a rematch and he looses it to Orton(sigh) tomorrow night.Then D. Bryan Cashes his in after there match and BAM D. Bryan World Heavyweight Champion! Awesome time for IWC

RagingBallsFTW
07-17-2011, 10:12 PM
With Punk winning, I think he has re-signed with the company and with ex-ROH guys signing also, I can see a "ROH" angle.

helmsley
07-17-2011, 10:21 PM
i think that now there will only be one world heavyweight championship in the wwe, and it will be for both sd and raw