PDA

View Full Version : Ziggler vs McIntyre

machoo mann
07-17-2011, 03:49 PM
Ziggler has been on RAW lately stating that his US title is the only title that matters as long he is the champion. If someone missed it Drew McIntyre kept about 3 weeks ago a promo on Superstars before his match where he referred himself as "The Great American Nightmare". And on last weeks RAW Ziggler left Drew all alone against Big Show. Have Drew call out Ziggler on RAW and challenge Dolph. Eventhough Dolph and Drew are both heels I believe that they would have good to great matches and it would certainly bring Drew back in the spotlight.

derrrr01
07-17-2011, 03:58 PM
I truely hope this happens.

capn-edu
07-17-2011, 04:25 PM
I truely hope this happens.
Yep, this should happen.
Im a big fan of both and idc with which scenario the put it with:
drew face + ziggler heel =good
drew heel + ziggler face (dropping vickie)= great
drew heel + ziggler heel= AMAZING !!!!

K-Jammin
07-17-2011, 04:45 PM
A feud over the US Title may actually put some prestige back into it.

Russo swerve
07-17-2011, 04:47 PM
Not gonna happen drew is on his way out the door

TheRockerGother
07-17-2011, 05:14 PM
Where do people come up with these ideas o.o just cause of what happened doesn't mean there gonna feud man if anything there gonna give Kingston anther shot at it or maybe even Show after he's done with Henry.

Russo swerve
07-17-2011, 05:19 PM
Where do people come up with these ideas o.o just cause of what happened doesn't mean there gonna feud man if anything there gonna give Kingston anther shot at it or maybe even Show after he's done with Henry.

Exaxtly wat im sayin lol just cauae u have a encounter with somebody doesnt mean they are gonna feud