PDA

View Full Version : no more 619 ?

sincara
07-17-2011, 03:21 PM
so i think rey will be future endevoured or leave wwe within the next year
reasons
not the only real luchador in wwe now i mean sincara is younger fresher and hungrier than rey atm

not as popular : i mean i hear louder chants for ryder or kofi than rey now

not a proper feud : rey is now just being used in filler matches and stepping stones for main eventers and being used in 3 way matches(rtruth punk adr etc)

sincaras arrival : i mean sincara has taken reys home on sd and sincara is being used as reys replacement

so do you think rey will leave wwe soon
thoughts

Rich Cranium
07-17-2011, 03:23 PM
He will leave in ring competition when he chooses to retire and then probably work backstage.

johnnydropkicks
07-17-2011, 03:24 PM
no way rey walks in a year.

no way at all.

if anything Sin Cara being there has shown that Rey can still wrestle better. his last match in particular was really good. the ppv mwatch with Punk was great. no way at all Rey is leaving yet.

North Vegas Benny
07-17-2011, 03:35 PM
I have been saying that Rey has only a year left in him for about the last three years now. Rey used to be one of my favorites growing up, but now he is slow and unimpressive to me.

sincara
07-17-2011, 03:38 PM
Rey used to be one of my favorites growing up, but now he is slow and unimpressive to me.

exactley !!!

Tommy Thunder
07-17-2011, 03:40 PM
Rey has slowed down, and unless he takes a break from the ring (I'm saying he needs an Undertaker-like break) to heal injuries properly, then I can't see him getting many more years.
Having said that. There is no way that Rey Mysterio will be future endeavored!! That's just a ridiculous claim!! Regarding walking away, I'd say he hasn't reached that point yet. I'll say within the next 4 years.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
07-17-2011, 04:12 PM
Not anytime soon. He has recently stated himself that he will keep competing for as long as his body can go. And he feels no sings of slowing down.

johnnydropkicks
07-17-2011, 04:14 PM
Rey has slowed down, and unless he takes a break from the ring (I'm saying he needs an Undertaker-like break) to heal injuries properly, then I can't see him getting many more years.
Having said that. There is no way that Rey Mysterio will be future endeavored!! That's just a ridiculous claim!! Regarding walking away, I'd say he hasn't reached that point yet. I'll say within the next 4 years.

I agree. I wsa thinking 3 or 4 too

masakaritko
07-17-2011, 04:15 PM
And this is why we haven't seen Mysterio vs. Sin Cara yet. Mysterio can't hang with the luchadors anymore. He's strictly wwe style now because he can't move very fast or he might snap his knee again.

masakaritko
07-17-2011, 04:17 PM
I think Mysterio should take time off while he's NOT injured so b/c I know after each time he has knee surgery he comes back too early every time. Maybe if he rests for 6 months without injuries he may come back able to move around better.

RagingBallsFTW
07-17-2011, 04:19 PM
I think Mysterio should take time off while he's NOT injured so b/c I know after each time he has knee surgery he comes back too early every time. Maybe if he rests for 6 months without injuries he may come back able to move around better.

very true but I think he's too stubborn to do so.

Dameduse823
07-17-2011, 04:22 PM
so i think rey will be future endevoured or leave wwe within the next year
reasons
not the only real luchador in wwe now i mean sincara is younger fresher and hungrier than rey atm

not as popular : i mean i hear louder chants for ryder or kofi than rey now

not a proper feud : rey is now just being used in filler matches and stepping stones for main eventers and being used in 3 way matches(rtruth punk adr etc)

sincaras arrival : i mean sincara has taken reys home on sd and sincara is being used as reys replacement

so do you think rey will leave wwe soon
thoughts

There is no way in hell WWE would pick Sin Cara over Mysterio. True he's younger, faster, and more agile but he botches half his moves, cant speak yet english yet so there is no promo value there and though he's getting popular he has no where near the following Rey does

68wPayne
07-17-2011, 04:28 PM
I see Mysterio retiring soon and training new talents

capn-edu
07-17-2011, 04:30 PM
Don't even mention rey leaving :( he is mexican pride and a trademark to the wwe
He is amazing but yeah his legs aren't as good as they were before
He is not as young and not to mention he is just a filler to the show :/

K-Jammin
07-17-2011, 04:44 PM
IMO No matter how popular Sin Cara gets he will never be as entertaining to watch in the ring as Rey Misterio Jr ( Yes kids, that was how we spelt his name when he was awesome )

Moose
07-17-2011, 04:56 PM
Rey is the third highest in merch sales, the 'E wont let him go anytime soon.

Russo swerve
07-17-2011, 05:23 PM
Who knows??

Tay Moran
07-17-2011, 05:31 PM
If hes able to avoid injury i think hes got another 3 years in him

eboy
07-17-2011, 05:34 PM
I dont see the Problem with all the young Talent that needs to come over Mysterio could have some Great Matches with some future Stars

TheBeardOfZeus
07-17-2011, 05:45 PM
I would keep Rey hands down.

He's working very well at putting people over, such as Cody Rhodes.

I'm actually enjoying him again. Begin your flame.

Y2Jryder
07-17-2011, 06:15 PM
Rey is getting boring but still can put on some great matches

HeartlessAttack
07-17-2011, 06:43 PM
Rey has bored the hell outta me for, like, six years. That said, he's a reliable hand.