PDA

View Full Version : rock to win mitb bear with me here

sincara
07-17-2011, 03:01 PM
everyone is expecting cena to have a long title reign until wm so he can face the rock for the title but what if the rock interfiered in mitb whipped everyones candy ***** and clmbed the ladder and took the brief case

then he later cashed it in on someone like adr for instence just before wm so we didnt have to put up a long cena title reign and we still got cena v rock for the wwe title
so punk can win the title
adr can win the new title
cena can be reinstated
rock can go in to wm as champ
and we still get rock v cena for the wwe title

thoughts on my idea

KingOrton
07-17-2011, 03:09 PM
Uhh John Cena can lose it tonight and just pick it back up at RR or EC. Everyones looking too much into it.

jordan1995
07-17-2011, 03:15 PM
i just can wait to see how it all unfolds

Y2J___Y2J
07-17-2011, 03:22 PM
I hope some crazy shit goes down tonight at MITB but I think everyone is seeing waaaaaaay too far into this..
Knowing the E' they'll probably just have Cena beat Punk cleanly... A MAJOR let down for sure but wouldn't be the first time the fans were let down

TheRockerGother
07-17-2011, 03:26 PM
Lol I just don't see that happening.I don't even think Rock is in Chicago

Roy
07-17-2011, 03:30 PM
I hope some crazy shit goes down tonight at MITB but I think everyone is seeing waaaaaaay too far into this..
Knowing the E' they'll probably just have Cena beat Punk cleanly... A MAJOR let down for sure but wouldn't be the first time the fans were let down

Seconded!!

IrkenInvader
07-17-2011, 03:37 PM
everyone is expecting cena to have a long title reign until wm so he can face the rock for the title but what if the rock interfiered in mitb whipped everyones candy ***** and clmbed the ladder and took the brief case

then he later cashed it in on someone like adr for instence just before wm so we didnt have to put up a long cena title reign and we still got cena v rock for the wwe title
so punk can win the title
adr can win the new title
cena can be reinstated
rock can go in to wm as champ
and we still get rock v cena for the wwe title

thoughts on my idea

Great idea that keeps punk on my tv but will WWE do it?
NO!
CM Punk wants a break in real life, not storyline, he wants to leave.
He's leaving with or without that title.

machoo mann
07-17-2011, 03:59 PM
i just have a feeling that were gonna get a letdown after all this hype...WWE logic

masakaritko
07-17-2011, 04:07 PM
We won't see Rock til summerslam at the earliest, and it will probably be interfering in Cena/Del Rio, b/c I'm almost positive that whether Cena or Punk wins tonight, Del Rio is going to cash in, maybe not tonight, but in the next few weeks, Cena will challenge Del Rio for the title at summerslam. OR Cena either wins tonight, or loses and wins it back on Raw and Del Rio uses his MITB the proper way: scheduling his cash in ahead of time. He'll be a MITB cash in champion, but still win the title legit or with Rock's help at summerslam. and blah blah blah I just wanna watch and see how it plays out.

masakaritko
07-17-2011, 04:09 PM
oh yeah, and from what Punk said last monday, they probably won't even fire Cena if he loses. Not even for a couple weeks.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
07-17-2011, 04:15 PM
Too complicated. Sounds like a way to screw everything up. I hope they dont drop the ball tonight.

LMPunker
07-17-2011, 04:21 PM
on paper its a decent idea cos they always say the possesser of it but it bit of a middle finger to the 8 guys in the match if it did happen

K-Jammin
07-17-2011, 04:40 PM
Would love it to happen but i very much doubt it will.

Jerichoholic_EdgeheadPeep
07-17-2011, 05:26 PM
are you serious? man, you should stop smoking that kind of things... they are killing your brain...

Automatic
07-17-2011, 05:27 PM
If he can do that, I can do that too.

sincara
07-18-2011, 11:30 AM
are you serious? man, you should stop smoking that kind of things... they are killing your brain...

was there any need for that comment

Enforcer23
07-18-2011, 11:32 AM
was there any need for that comment

yeah i agree Really...were all here to discuss everything possible in wrestling (and it really wouldint surpise me if they did let that happen but thank god they didint cause it would of fucked things up)