PDA

View Full Version : Jim Cornette beef with WWE

ihearvoices
07-16-2011, 07:58 PM
I have a simple Question why does Jim Cornette hate WWE so much?

AOF666
07-16-2011, 08:31 PM
I didn't know he had a beef with WWE. I'm betting same reason why many others do.

JLeeDude1892
07-16-2011, 08:47 PM
He didn't have beef with them until they released him back in 2005. The reason he was released was because he slapped Santino Marella (before his debut) for giggling at the Boogeyman character in developmental. Now he hates them because of what the business within the WWE has become. (an entertainment spectacle instead of a wrestling company)

He has at least 2 Pro Shoot Interviews that you can watch if you'd like. Shines in on the topics better.

ihearvoices
07-16-2011, 08:48 PM
I didn't know he had a beef with WWE. I'm betting same reason why many others do.

Yeah i was on youtube today and i saw him do a bunch of shoots on WWE

ihearvoices
07-16-2011, 08:50 PM
He didn't have beef with them until they released him back in 2005. The reason he was released was because he slapped Santino Marella (before his debut) for giggling at the Boogeyman character in developmental. Now he hates them because of what the business within the WWE has become. (an entertainment spectacle instead of a wrestling company)

He has at least 2 Pro Shoot Interviews that you can watch if you'd like. Shines in on the topics better.

Do you have the links? and yeah i find it interesting i didnt know much about him or ROH so im just doing some homework on both to get a better understanding on Why he hates WWE and also Why people love ROH so much on here

KingOrton
07-16-2011, 09:07 PM
2 words... He's butthurt :) That is all.

ihearvoices
07-16-2011, 09:15 PM
2 words... He's butthurt :) That is all.

Lol ^^^ Epic

JLeeDude1892
07-16-2011, 10:12 PM
Do you have the links? and yeah i find it interesting i didnt know much about him or ROH so im just doing some homework on both to get a better understanding on Why he hates WWE and also Why people love ROH so much on here

Go to tvcram.com

It's down right now for some reason, but it's done that in the past before. Just go on there tomorrow maybe and it will be back up. Then go to Sports and then Wrestling. Scroll all the way down and there should be a list of all the shoots that they have on the site. It's actually an amazing site.

ihearvoices
07-16-2011, 10:20 PM
Go to tvcram.com

It's down right now for some reason, but it's done that in the past before. Just go on there tomorrow maybe and it will be back up. Then go to Sports and then Wrestling. Scroll all the way down and there should be a list of all the shoots that they have on the site. It's actually an amazing site.

Thanks man

the wrestling shade
07-16-2011, 11:14 PM
I have a simple Question why does Jim Cornette hate WWE so much?
I think his biggest beef is with TNA, I saw him comment on the first night from the recent monday night wars and even though he hates WWE but he gave them their props. As for TNA, he mainly buired them hahaha

RagingBallsFTW
07-16-2011, 11:17 PM
He's basically bashing any company/promotion other than ROH, where he works now. :rolleyes:

ihearvoices
07-16-2011, 11:21 PM
He is actually Funny i like listening to his Shoots Even tho i know he is bitter and alot of it comes from that but still entertaining im surprise vince Allowed Cm punk to say his name after all the crazy stuff this guy has said about Vince and his wife and family

Enforcer23
07-17-2011, 12:23 AM
douche he is

Juvenile Junkie
07-17-2011, 07:18 AM
He's a Paul Heyman Guy

WWTNA Mark
07-17-2011, 10:57 AM
As someone already said, he just doesn't like where the WWE has become. He doesn't like the fact that WWE distanced itself from wrestling and more to the entertainment side of things. He also made it clear that he cannot stand anybody in the WWE who works behind the scenes.

JLeeDude1892
07-17-2011, 03:53 PM
Thanks man

Here they are if you haven't found them.

http://www.tvcram.com/forums/showthread.php?61501-YouShoot-Shoot-Interview-Jim-Cornette-(2010)

http://www.tvcram.com/forums/showthread.php?82894-YouShoot-Shoot-Interview-Jim-Cornette-2-The-Lost-Questions-(2010)