PDA

View Full Version : Chavo Guerrero is on the money

VKM
07-16-2011, 06:43 PM
Posted a few moments ago on the EWN Home :

Chavo Guerrero took John Cena's wrestling ability to task today on Twitter after the master of the Five Knuckle Shuffle declared earlier in the day that people will talk about his match with CM Punk tomorrow at Money in the Bank for years to come. He challenges the WWE Champion to think outside the box and not do the "BS lazy comeback" he does in "every match" because the fans deserve better. The third generation grappler also took a parting shot at The Miz during his near half-hour diatribe.

Guerrero wrote: "Ok, don't "Fin" say that people will talk about this for years if you're going to let Punk do all the work and not deliver at the PPV, Cena. I am tired and I know fans are tired of WWE Superstars talking big and not delivering. We don't want to see someone just in a fight. And frankly no one believes it anymore. If Miz can kick your ass then the clerk at the store can kick your ass, so please deliver if you say that..

"People will remember this PPV. You know Punk will bring "it". I've been in the ring with both of you and Punk has "it". Cena you have mic skills yes but if you think people believe your BS lazy comeback that you do exactly the same every match then you are mistaken. Eddie and I taught you different. We never said "get lazy" and do the damn thing every night. We always said "think out of the box" and give the fans what they deserve and not rely on the "machine" to "get you over".

"I hope this lights a fire under your ass and you deliver this Sunday. Don't just rest on you being over cause you are and that is easy. Challenge yourself and give the fans what they deserve. That's why they boo you. Because they aren't stupid. They know what they pay for and the "great" promo guy but the shitty "match" guy that you have become is not what they want. I understand "longevity" but at the sacrifice of the fans trust is not worth it. Deliver on your fans and deliver on why you got into this business. Eventually the fans that you have gained with from the purple t-shirts will turn on you. Take a lesson from the Hulkster. Give the fans there $ worth and don't become just another "promo" guy. I know you love this biz and don't get distracted from the McMahon $. Deliver please!! Have enough respect for your fans because without them, you're working at a fast food chain.

"Love you man and I support you and hope you see this because I know Punk will and I know he's going to bring it because he's got nothing to lose!"

I don't know if everything is true about what Chavo is saying but I agree with most of it. Hopefully Cena will change up his in-ring style and "think out the box".

Enforcer23
07-16-2011, 07:08 PM
ok personally he does bring up some good points but i hate when a superstar leaves then they bash the company it makes them just look cheap and after 15 minutes of fame

Stinger187
07-16-2011, 07:22 PM
ok personally he does bring up some good points but i hate when a superstar leaves then they bash the company it makes them just look cheap and after 15 minutes of fame

I wouldn't Say he's bashing the company, he's just telling Cena not to rely on the fame he has to ride him thru the match.

Markedoutforlife
07-16-2011, 07:23 PM
I enjoyed reading this.
Chavo is a better promo guy than I give him credit for.
I understand this wasnt a "promo" per say.
I do hope PUNK pushes cena to be better. But that would be a suprise.
Cena might actually garner more support in the iwc if he heeds chavos advice. The Hogan remark hammers down the notion that a 5 star match is more important than a fat pay day. Most of the guys who have a shoot interview trash wwe once they are future endeavored. Guerrero will ultimately never escape the eddie geurrero shadow. Chavo is correct, but it is not his place to speak on this.

Y2J___Y2J
07-16-2011, 07:48 PM
I enjoyed reading this.
Chavo is a better promo guy than I give him credit for.
I understand this wasnt a "promo" per say.
I do hope PUNK pushes cena to be better. But that would be a suprise.
Cena might actually garner more support in the iwc if he heeds chavos advice. The Hogan remark hammers down the notion that a 5 star match is more important than a fat pay day. Most of the guys who have a shoot interview trash wwe once they are future endeavored. Guerrero will ultimately never escape the eddie geurrero shadow. Chavo is correct, but it is not his place to speak on this.

Yeah i gotta agree with this.. It would be brilliant if Punk and Cena have an exciting match after all the promo's and hype.
And with Chavo saying this it just makes him look like a douchebag because he was released/asked for release

AlexWorldOrder
07-16-2011, 07:58 PM
Chavo can say whatever he wants, he worked there, he's a wrestling fan, and he's on the money in this.

AOF666
07-16-2011, 08:04 PM
I completely agree, the other guy does all the work for Cena does his unbelievable comeback.

S.E. Zero
07-16-2011, 08:06 PM
Amazing read, I've never been a fan of Chavo but this was an accurate statement. Way to go Chavo.

ihearvoices
07-16-2011, 08:53 PM
Nice Read but it comes off kinda bitter and i also hate how this is the second time he throws Eddies name into something like this, First how him and eddie was treated and booked poorly and now how him and eddie basically "Schooled Cena". i think its best he just not mention eddie when he speak about things like this cause he comes off like a bitter asshole who just using his uncles name so people can just jump to his side cause no body really cared much about Chavo throughout his whole career outside the time when he was tagging with Eddie

Russo swerve
07-16-2011, 09:18 PM
Super cena=scoop slam, shoulder block, shoulder block, slam, 5knuckle shuffle, aa gets reversed opponent gets a few hits theb gets aa'd or stf match over

SESAfro
07-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Amazing read, I've never been a fan of Chavo but this was an accurate statement. Way to go Chavo.
Ha ha, Chavo gets no love.

Well, Chavo's just telling Cena to get his act together. According to what he said, he "taught" him, whatever you want to call it, so it's just like a mentor telling his pupil that he's doing something wrong. This is rather normal and not douche-like in any way.

ihearvoices
07-16-2011, 09:33 PM
People really need to lay off Cena alot of other Wrestlers have done the same thing in the past when they become Face....Including Punk yeah i said it when punk first came to the WWE and was face he did the same moves and his matches ended the same way it was once he became heel he switch his style

el gabo
07-16-2011, 09:39 PM
More of a frustration (and a valid one at it) than a motivational speech I'd say. He's a proven veteran and can say this IMO. Just hoping Cena does listen to him and try to give a decent match tomorrow.

Those that say he's being prick or whatever, he kicked ass in WCW and doesn't have to be jealous,resentful, etc. Speaking from the heart and the way he sees it.

You sir win
http://www.rawc.org/WrestlerOfWeek-JoshOdell.jpg
without actually being in a ring. He's scheduled to appear in Puerto Rico. nice.

el gabo
07-16-2011, 09:43 PM
People really need to lay off Cena alot of other Wrestlers have done the same thing in the past when they become Face....Including Punk yeah i said it when punk first came to the WWE and was face he did the same moves and his matches ended the same way it was once he became heel he switch his style

Yeah they do. But, as the top dog he should evolve also. Pick up new moves along the way, drop some others, etc. Keep things interesting ala Kurt Angle (although he is the man and I did set a high standard). People bash him both deservingly and undeservingly. When it comes to this aspect (wrestling moves), he deserves the bashing.

jrsckilla23
07-16-2011, 09:47 PM

Hollywood Hogan even though i don't like him, Macho Man, Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold and The Rock all gave us the same thing once in a while but they always changed it up on a Monday Night Raw or Smackdown to give us a good free wrestling entertainment show but PPV they brought something different besides there finishing move. Cena on the other hand for the last 4 or 5 years he has been doing the same fucken shit and we are all tired of it and if your not then you got some issues on what wrestling entertainment is all about. Chavo is right in everything he said I've always been a fan of the Guerrero's cuz they are the hard working family especially when it came to wrestling entertainment so Cena should listen to every word on Chavo has to say cuz this man is a Hall of Famer in my book and the WWE after Eddie's Death treated him like SHIT!!

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/rockbottomjohn-cena.jpg
Your Poster Cena Will Never Beat The Rock's Billboard

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
07-16-2011, 10:33 PM
Chavo just echoed what most wrestling fans are scared will happen tomorrow. We ALL know CM Punk will deliver, but we most are scared to death John Cena WON'T deliver. He has a history of not delivering when it counts and he also has a history of delivering when it comes too. I pray Cena does see this message and he brings it 100% at Money In The Bank tomorrow.

ihearvoices
07-16-2011, 10:56 PM
Hollywood Hogan even though i don't like him, Macho Man, Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold and The Rock all gave us the same thing once in a while but they always changed it up on a Monday Night Raw or Smackdown to give us a good free wrestling entertainment show but PPV they brought something different besides there finishing move. Cena on the other hand for the last 4 or 5 years he has been doing the same fucken shit and we are all tired of it and if your not then you got some issues on what wrestling entertainment is all about. Chavo is right in everything he said I've always been a fan of the Guerrero's cuz they are the hard working family especially when it came to wrestling entertainment so Cena should listen to every word on Chavo has to say cuz this man is a Hall of Famer in my book and the WWE after Eddie's Death treated him like SHIT!!

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/rockbottomjohn-cena.jpg
Your Poster Cena Will Never Beat The Rock's Billboard

Hall of famer? you crazy if had any other last name he would be a no body the only reason he is respect is cause of his last name what has he done as a solo wrestler in his whole career he was a cruiserweight at best

Ruthless_Aggression
07-16-2011, 11:02 PM
I wouldn't call this "sour grapes," and as someone who wants Cena to live up to his status, his criticism is dead on. But it is interesting that Chavo of all people call Cena out. I mean, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, and even CM Punk himself speak praise of Cena, the first person (to my knowlege) to openly criticize Cena is Chavo. Anyways I hope Cena's booers get him to up his game like they did at ONS 2006.

ihearvoices
07-16-2011, 11:06 PM
Yeah they do. But, as the top dog he should evolve also. Pick up new moves along the way, drop some others, etc. Keep things interesting ala Kurt Angle (although he is the man and I did set a high standard). People bash him both deservingly and undeservingly. When it comes to this aspect (wrestling moves), he deserves the bashing.

I think people bash him because he is not a high flyer or Tech. wrestler, people need to understand his size is what makes him so limited in the ring. IMO it all comes down to your style wrestling and what you like, Some people think Tech. Wrestlers are the best while others find guys who are high flyers being more entertaining. For me i just want to be entertain period and Cena does it maybe not on every night but i bet 8/10 he does. So if people are going to bash Cena for doing 5 or whatever amount of moves every night then They have alot more people to bash right After including Stone Cold, The Rock, HHH, Cm punk, Taker, Kane i mean the list goes on man

RagingBallsFTW
07-16-2011, 11:25 PM
Yup, it'll happen yet again at MITB. People here are going to be pissed. ;):eek::p

ihearvoices
07-16-2011, 11:30 PM
Yup, it's going to happen yet again tomorrow and people here is going to be pissed. ;):eek::p

Lmfaoo oh there will not be a dry eye on this site because people Ran with this storyline and read too much into it after the MITB PPV there will be alot of people in the IWC pissed off only to have themselves to blame but like always they will blame Vince & wwe for dropping the ball and bash Cena calling him supercena and how he buried another guy. Same bitching and moaning we get to see every time stuff dont go their way. I for one Hope Cena win if the plans is For CM punk to leave and take time off but if punk has already signed a new contract and is staying then by all means he should win.

jrsckilla23
07-16-2011, 11:49 PM
I think people bash him because he is not a high flyer or Tech. wrestler, people need to understand his size is what makes him so limited in the ring. IMO it all comes down to your style wrestling and what you like, Some people think Tech. Wrestlers are the best while others find guys who are high flyers being more entertaining. For me i just want to be entertain period and Cena does it maybe not on every night but i bet 8/10 he does. So if people are going to bash Cena for doing 5 or whatever amount of moves every night then They have alot more people to bash right After including Stone Cold, The Rock, HHH, Cm punk, Taker, Kane i mean the list goes on man

The reason they don't bash Stone Cold, The Rock, HHH, Cm Punk, Taker and Kane is because in the attitude era except for punk they gave us something different, don't me wrong yeah they did the same thing once in a while but not as much Cena has been doing for the last 4 years giving us the same SHIT. We don't bash him because he is not a high flyer or tech it's just his promos are boring saying the same shit for 2 years about he bust his ass for the company Yes!! we know he does but so does everyone else but you don't hear them saying it in there promos all the time and the fact that he kisses the fans asses so that we can like him except for the lil ones but he tries to hard so we can like him. Come on homie you should know already Wrestling Entertainment is about gimmick, wrestling matches and giving a promo on how they are gonna beat there rival but Cena doesn't do any of that because he wants to be himself in wrestling entertainment and if you don't see that well my friend i don't know what else to tell you.

Example how wrestling entertainers get over with the fans

The Rock - Finally The Rock has come back to whatever City, State or Country.
Mick Foley - "Thank City, State, Country for the warm Welcom" "It's great to be here in the City, State or Country.
Stone Cold - "And That's The Bottom Line Because Stone Cold Said So" "Give Me A Hell Yeah!!!"
Those are some example how these 3 great wrestling entertainer got the crowd cheering for them
NUFF SAID CUZ CENA NUFF

ihearvoices
07-17-2011, 12:04 AM
The reason they don't bash Stone Cold, The Rock, HHH, Cm Punk, Taker and Kane is because in the attitude era except for punk they gave us something different, don't me wrong yeah they did the same thing once in a while but not as much Cena has been doing for the last 4 years giving us the same SHIT. We don't bash him because he is not a high flyer or tech it's just his promos are boring saying the same shit for 2 years about he bust his ass for the company Yes!! we know he does but so does everyone else but you don't hear them saying it in there promos all the time and the fact that he kisses the fans asses so that we can like him except for the lil ones but he tries to hard so we can like him. Come on homie you should know already Wrestling Entertainment is about gimmick, wrestling matches and giving a promo on how they are gonna beat there rival but Cena doesn't do any of that because he wants to be himself in wrestling entertainment and if you don't see that well my friend i don't know what else to tell you.

Example how wrestling entertainers get over with the fans

The Rock - Finally The Rock has come back to whatever City, State or Country.
Mick Foley - "Thank City, State, Country for the warm Welcom" "It's great to be here in the City, State or Country.
Stone Cold - "And That's The Bottom Line Because Stone Cold Said So" "Give Me A Hell Yeah!!!"
Those are some example how these 3 great wrestling entertainer got the crowd cheering for them
NUFF SAID CUZ CENA NUFF

IMO it has nothing to do with Cena in ring skills nothing to do with his mic skills it has to do with the fact he is just not design to carter to male fans over 15 which in my eyes is perfectly fine because you got Randy, Punk and many more guys who carter to males over 15. IMO people need to just lay off Cena he is playing the role he is suppose to play and it is working Great for the people it is meant to entertain. The attitude era is dead and gone my friends and the thing people need to understand is Cena has been doing alot of the work for WWE himself for the past like 3 years Since alot of other main eventers have came and left, That something Stone cold aint do, The rock aint do, HHH aint do not Even Hbk. They all had atleast 3 other guys to share the work load with but Cena hasn't up to this point With Randy stepping up as face and also the Miz.

Enforcer23
07-17-2011, 12:20 AM
i have now seem way to many cena bashing threads and this is one of them

VKM
07-17-2011, 12:36 AM

How dare you even put those wrestlers in the same boat as Cena. The Rock changed up all the time. When the Rock first came in the WWF, he was a bit of a high flyer and then he changed his style up, Stone Cold also changed his style up. HHH is a good technical wrestler and he's had 5 star matches with a lot of wrestlers like Chris Benoit (remember the iron man match), Shawn Michaels, The Rock..., CM Punk could do more if the moveset in WWE wasn't limited and also, I guarantee CM Punk would use his Pepsi Plunge as his finisher, Undertaker...I shouldn't even have to explain Undertaker. All you have to do is look at his Wrestlemania matches with HBK and it proves the Undertaker can wrestle and wrestle better than Cena even at the age of 45.

Your excuse of John Cena being limited to in-ring ability due to his size is blasphemy. If that's the case then explain why Undertaker is very agile but weighs more than Cena and is older than him. Explain why Sheamus can do a springboard shoulder block. And please explain to me why Brock Lesnar was able to do a shooting star press

The fact is, what Chavo is saying is absolutely true. I'd rather believe a wrestler who knows the insides and outsides of the ring and everyone else should too. John Cena is being lazy. I believe that Cena can do better and he use to do better actually. 5 years ago, Cena just didn't do 5 moves. He did much better. I've watched matches of his on youtube of him 5 years ago and he was good. He was actually a technical wrestler. But now he's just mediocre

VKM
07-17-2011, 12:51 AM
Lmfaoo oh there will not be a dry eye on this site because people Ran with this storyline and read too much into it after the MITB PPV there will be alot of people in the IWC pissed off only to have themselves to blame but like always they will blame Vince & wwe for dropping the ball and bash Cena calling him supercena and how he buried another guy. Same bitching and moaning we get to see every time stuff dont go their way. I for one Hope Cena win if the plans is For CM punk to leave and take time off but if punk has already signed a new contract and is staying then by all means he should win.

How is it the IWC's fault that WWE is giving them a watered down product of wrestling. That's like saying it would be my fault for complaining to a hotdog stand that there's roaches in my hotdog. We are fans of the WWE and we deserve to receive great entertainment. If I'm going to buy a 45$ WWE PPV and it doesn't live up that value then of course I am going to be pissed because WWE basically bamboozled me

ihearvoices
07-17-2011, 12:52 AM
How dare you even put those wrestlers in the same boat as Cena. The Rock changed up all the time. When the Rock first came in the WWF, he was a bit of a high flyer and then he changed his style up, Stone Cold also changed his style up. HHH is a good technical wrestler and he's had 5 star matches with a lot of wrestlers like Chris Benoit (remember the iron man match), Shawn Michaels, The Rock..., CM Punk could do more if the moveset in WWE wasn't limited and also, I guarantee CM Punk would use his Pepsi Plunge as his finisher, Undertaker...I shouldn't even have to explain Undertaker. All you have to do is look at his Wrestlemania matches with HBK and it proves the Undertaker can wrestle and wrestle better than Cena even at the age of 45.

Your excuse of John Cena being limited to in-ring ability due to his size is blasphemy. If that's the case then explain why Undertaker is very agile but weighs more than Cena and is older than him. Explain why Sheamus can do a springboard shoulder block. And please explain to me why Brock Lesnar was able to do a shooting star press

The fact is, what Chavo is saying is absolutely true. I'd rather believe a wrestler who knows the insides and outsides of the ring and everyone else should too. John Cena is being lazy. I believe that Cena can do better and he use to do better actually. 5 years ago, Cena just didn't do 5 moves. He did much better. I've watched matches of his on youtube of him 5 years ago and he was good. He was actually a technical wrestler. But now he's just mediocre

They all Did the same thing they all had a set of moves they did in every single match anyone who says different is just lying to their self i can show you matches where Cm punk did the same stuff and ended the match the say way. The only Reason Cena gets heat over it is the simple fact he is the face of the company and the IWC hates him for that. As far as brock goes he is 1 in a million he had a different background as far as taker goes taker was never Cena size taker is just tall be has always been skinny up til he return and had gain a few pounds and even at that he cant move like he use to. There has been No body in the history of WWE who is Cena size that Can move and Do as much as you guys are asking No one. When your his size and dont have much Wrestling ground you're limited to the things you can do in that ring. At the end of the day you guys dont consider all that he has on his plate he does a million and one things he doesnt have the luxury as someone else on the roster who could just spend their off time improving their skills...Cena's off time is spent doing interviews and other stuff. I would love to see anyone Go out there and do every thing Cena does on a daily basis year in and year out and then still be able to go in the ring and perform as good as you guys demand. You just wouldn't be able to you would burn out quick.

Robstar
07-17-2011, 01:02 AM
i have now seem way to many cena bashing threads and this is one of them

Oh dude you have NO idea how much people love to bash Cena - you better get used to it. ;)

I agree with Chavo's views but remember WWE are letting Cena do the 5 moves of doom week in and week out. WWE creative are using a carbon copy of the Hulk Hogan formula that worked for so many years - you'd think they would learn to change things up a bit. But hey, people keep spending money to see it so I don't know, who's the sucker? Why change it if it's making you money

ihearvoices
07-17-2011, 01:02 AM
How is it the IWC's fault that WWE is giving them a watered down product of wrestling. That's like saying it would be my fault for complaining to a hotdog stand that there's roaches in my hotdog. We are fans of the WWE and we deserve to receive great entertainment. If I'm going to buy a 45$ WWE PPV and it doesn't live up that value then of course I am going to be pissed because WWE basically bamboozled me

It was the IWC who went crazy predicting and reading too much into punk's promos and everything with this storyline. I find alot of members of the IWC act like kids, If things dont go as they wanted it to go and when they want it to happen they view it as failure which i think is not fair to WWE. Thats like me saying i wrote a new song and you go off and hype it up and say omg this song is going to be so great i just know it, this will be the song of the year....Then when it comes out you hate it how is that my fault when i never said it was going to be all that you hoped it would be, all i said to you was i had a new song. Sometimes you just got to sit back and just watch what happens instead of analyzing every little detail. I bet when you guys watch movies you dont sit there and analyze every little thing. The fact the IWC can not just sit back and not analyze everything is their biggest downfall and 90% of the time leads to their disappointment

Enforcer23
07-17-2011, 01:04 AM
Oh dude you have NO idea how much people love to bash Cena - you better get used to it. ;)

I agree with Chavo's views but remember WWE are letting Cena do the 5 moves of doom week in and week out. WWE creative are using a carbon copy of the Hulk Hogan formula that worked for so many years - you'd think they would learn to change things up a bit. But hey, people keep spending money to see it so I don't know, who's the sucker? Why change it if it's making you money

yeah ya right...but its funny how no one look at it from vince's business side if you where in his shoes getting his money would you really stop whats working

Robstar
07-17-2011, 01:12 AM
yeah ya right...but its funny how no one look at it from vince's business side if you where in his shoes getting his money would you really stop whats working

Well I would as a fan want to change things up but you're right it's about the bottom line and what fans seem to forget that bottom line is money not fans. Strange concept I know, because fans = money. It's the biggest problem of the IWC family we ALL belong to that carries a chip on it's shoulder as if it's owed something. Fuck that. They don't have to like it - and do you know why? Because 9 times out of 10 the members of the IWC will illegally stream an event rather than spend the money to show up or order it. These fans are not where WWE butters their bread and so couldn't care less what they think of Cena or anything else.

ihearvoices
07-17-2011, 01:15 AM

Thank you this is why i say the IWC is just like Vince, Vince is all about the money thats all he focus about all his choices and views are based on making money while the IWC all about entertainment/Wrestling they are only focus on what is entertaining to them and make ideas solo base off of what is more entertaining to them, never about what makes more money. The IWC and Vince never looks at the other person point of view or way of thinking and this is why IWC hates guys like Cena while Vince loves guys like Cena. I can only speak for myself but when i think of ideas i base them off of what makes more sense money wise without bringing down the entertainment value of the whole product.

VKM
07-17-2011, 01:18 AM
It was the IWC who went crazy predicting and reading too much into punk's promos and everything with this storyline. I find alot of members of the IWC act like kids, If things dont go as they wanted it to go and when they want it to happen they view it as failure which i think is not fair to WWE. Thats like me saying i wrote a new song and you go off and hype it up and say omg this song is going to be so great i just know it, this will be the song of the year....Then when it comes out you hate it how is that my fault when i never said it was going to be all that you hoped it would be, all i said to you was i had a new song. Sometimes you just got to sit back and just watch what happens instead of analyzing every little detail. I bet when you guys watch movies you dont sit there and analyze every little thing. The fact the IWC can not just sit back and not analyze everything is their biggest downfall and 90% of the time leads to their disappointment

Here's where your wrong. WWE has hyped up this match, and John Cena has also hyped up this match. And your right i don't analyze everything in a movie but a movie and wrestling are too different things. And it's not about thing snot going as planned or not going my way. It's about me being entertained and if John Cena can't entertain me in the ring then he's not doing his job. You don't have to over analyze anything to realize that John Cena isn't doing his job at entertaining the fans in the ring. The bottom line is that John Cena and WWE hyped up this PPV by themselves. The IWC had no part in hyping this PPV. WWE made this storyline to and they obviously made it seem like it is going to be a great PPV. That's how they did Money In The Bank PPV. WWE has finally caught everyone's attention and now all they have to do is deliver

ihearvoices
07-17-2011, 01:19 AM
Well I would as a fan want to change things up but you're right it's about the bottom line and what fans seem to forget that bottom line is money not fans. Strange concept I know, because fans = money. It's the biggest problem of the IWC family we ALL belong to that carries a chip on it's shoulder as if it's owed something. Fuck that. They don't have to like it - and do you know why? Because 9 times out of 10 the members of the IWC will illegally stream an event rather than spend the money to show up or order it. These fans are not where WWE butters their bread and so couldn't care less what they think of Cena or anything else.

Thank you my friend you have Stole the words i have been wanting to say for so long. The day the IWC becomes majority of WWE's fans that actually give WWE most of their money is the day the ideas of the IWC will be actually taken into consideration as of right now Vince could give two shits about the IWC. To be honest i cant even blame him for not caring about what the IWC wants who always bitch and the ones who spoil up coming stories and make the Writers job that much harder cause now no one can be surprise like before the IWC was this big and vocal.

Enforcer23
07-17-2011, 01:21 AM
Here's where your wrong. WWE has hyped up this match, and John Cena has also hyped up this match. And your right i don't analyze everything in a movie but a movie and wrestling are too different things. And it's not about thing snot going as planned or not going my way. It's about me being entertained and if John Cena can't entertain me in the ring then he's not doing his job. You don't have to over analyze anything to realize that John Cena isn't doing his job at entertaining the fans in the ring. The bottom line is that John Cena and WWE hyped up this PPV by themselves. The IWC had no part in hyping this PPV. WWE made this storyline to and they obviously made it seem like it is going to be a great PPV. That's how they did Money In The Bank PPV. WWE has finally caught everyone's attention and now all they have to do is deliver

well john cena might not entertian you...BUT he entertians little kida millions of them and thier parents put alot of money into it ssooo...he is doing his job IN VKM's eyes

jethro
07-17-2011, 01:21 AM
Chavo unleash his disappointment on Cena

ihearvoices
07-17-2011, 01:26 AM

Come on you know thats a lie since Punk made that shoot promo this site has been full of Cm punk threads predicting the end result, predicting how ROH will be involved and so many other things. As far as John cena being entertaining in the Ring to you as i said before Cena character is not carter to you its carter to the kids point blank if he is not entertaining to you but is entertaining the 6 year old kid who is watching at home then he is doing his job. John cena Character was design and has been market for kids not for you nor me this is why you and other clearly are not Cena marks or fans or whatever you want to call it but this is not to say males over 15 dont find cena entertaining cause i bet you will find a couple that actually do outside of the IWC

VKM
07-17-2011, 01:26 AM
Thank you this is why i say the IWC is just like Vince, Vince is all about the money thats all he focus about all his choices and views are based on making money while the IWC all about entertainment/Wrestling they are only focus on what is entertaining to them and make ideas solo base off of what is more entertaining to them, never about what makes more money. The IWC and Vince never looks at the other person point of view or way of thinking and this is why IWC hates guys like Cena while Vince loves guys like Cena. I can only speak for myself but when i think of ideas i base them off of what makes more sense money wise without bringing down the entertainment value of the whole product.

Ask yourself this...To become a billionaire in any entertainment, is your main goal to entertain the people?

My answer is Yes. What gives Vince money in his pockets is how many people WWE has entertained. The truth is, numbers don't lie. PPV sales and buyrates for the WWE have gone down. This means that they are losing fans which also means that the cause of this is that these fans aren't being entertained. If Vince cares about money and not entertaining the fans then he obviously made a bad decision in becoming the Chairman of an Entertainment company. Vince needs us because without us, he gets no money. Your point is really invalid.

WWTNA Mark
07-17-2011, 01:28 AM
Here is my opinion for those who hate Cena's character, instead of bitching about Cena being stale and making it Cena's fault, wouldn't it be smart to bitch about WWE creatives? They are the ones who are booking his character and turning him stale as some of you IWCers say. I mean come on, its not like he has full control over his character and the booking of his character. Hes just being told what to do like any other WWE Superstar.

As for Chavo's thoughts on Cena and MITB, he does have valid points even though it comes off as a bit harsh. I know Cena can deliver in his matches when needed. Hes done it in the past with Shawn Michaels, Triple H, and RVD. I am pretty sure Cena will deliver in his match against Punk at MITB.

Enforcer23
07-17-2011, 01:28 AM
Ask yourself this...To become a billionaire in any entertainment, is your main goal to entertain the people?

My answer is Yes. What gives Vince money in his pockets is how many people WWE has entertained. The truth is, numbers don't lie. PPV sales and buyrates for the WWE have gone down. This means that they are losing fans which also means that the cause of this is that these fans aren't being entertained. If Vince cares about money and not entertaining the fans then he obviously made a bad decision in becoming the Chairman of an Entertainment company. Vince needs us because without us, he gets no money. Your point is really invalid.

well mate lets hope with all our mite that wwe are changing for the better if not looks like the decades its been around its finally ganna crash (doubt that tho) :)

VKM
07-17-2011, 01:31 AM
Come on you know thats a lie since Punk made that shoot promo this site has been full of Cm punk threads predicting the end result, predicting how ROH will be involved and so many other things. As far as John cena being entertaining in the Ring to you as i said before Cena character is not carter to you its carter to the kids point blank if he is not entertaining to you but is entertaining the 6 year old kid who is watching at home then he is doing his job. John cena Character was design and has been market for kids not for you nor me this is why you and other clearly are not Cena marks or fans or whatever you want to call it but this is not to say males over 15 dont find cena entertaining cause i bet you will find a couple that actually do outside of the IWC

This is called CAUSE and EFFECT

CAUSE: CM Punk shoot Promo on WWE and Vince. CM Punk wants to walk out with the WWE title at Money in The Bank

EFFECT: People are hyped now because WWE has now pushed this match up to be a "don't want to miss" match.

Do you get my point. If WWE aren't going to deliver then they have no buisness making this storyline so great. A storyline of this caliber deserves a great match.

ihearvoices
07-17-2011, 01:32 AM
Chavo unleash his disappointment on Cena

Lets get this Correct Chavo is the disappointment the only value and weight he has every hold is his last name. So for him to judge another man on his work is laughable to me. IMO this is a guy who is just trying to get his name out there so he can have some attention thats all because if he really felt this way and was as close and gave cena advise this is something he could of done one on one instead of broadcasting it to the world so he gets no praises from me. Thats like a someone telling you in a public area full of people who already this u suck and telling them hey u off your game and u kinda suck now. I can tell when someone is looking for attention and when someone is genuine and this was for attention point blank

VKM
07-17-2011, 01:37 AM
Here is my opinion for those who hate Cena's character, instead of bitching about Cena being stale and making it Cena's fault, wouldn't it be smart to bitch about WWE creatives? They are the ones who are booking his character and turning him stale as some of you IWCers say. I mean come on, its not like he has full control over his character and the booking of his character. Hes just being told what to do like any other WWE Superstar.

As for Chavo's thoughts on Cena and MITB, he does have valid points even though it comes off as a bit harsh. I know Cena can deliver in his matches when needed. Hes done it in the past with Shawn Michaels, Triple H, and RVD. I am pretty sure Cena will deliver in his match against Punk at MITB.

And i totally agree with you about Cena being able to deliver in matches. John Cena has done it in the pass. But here's the thing, WWE creatives don't tell the wrestlers how to wrestle. WWE creatives tell them how to end it and if their will be any interference. I do believe that Cena's gimmick is WWE creative's fault but I believe Cena has full control over his in ring ability. This is what i am arguing about. I believe that Chavo was right when he said Cena is being lazy in the ring. That's exactly what Chavo was talking about.

ihearvoices
07-17-2011, 01:37 AM
This is called CAUSE and EFFECT

CAUSE: CM Punk shoot Promo on WWE and Vince. CM Punk wants to walk out with the WWE title at Money in The Bank

EFFECT: People are hyped now because WWE has now pushed this match up to be a "don't want to miss" match.

Do you get my point. If WWE aren't going to deliver then they have no buisness making this storyline so great. A storyline of this caliber deserves a great match.

Yeah but my point is what you consider a home run and wwe delivering is not the same what others consider WWE delivering. If punks walks out with the belt and leaves the company i consider that a failure while a bunch of others on this site view that as WWE delivering. As far as the physical match quality being good that all depends what you consider entertaining and a good match. Their will be many who will enjoy the match and there will be many who rip it apart and call it a disappointment WWE will never win with the IWC and at the same time with the outside world.

WWTNA Mark
07-17-2011, 01:43 AM
And i totally agree with you about Cena being able to deliver in matches. John Cena has done it in the pass. But here's the thing, WWE creatives don't tell the wrestlers how to wrestle. WWE creatives tell them how to end it and if their will be any interference. I do believe that Cena's gimmick is WWE creative's fault but I believe Cena has full control over his in ring ability. This is what i am arguing about. I believe that Chavo was right when he said Cena is being lazy in the ring. That's exactly what Chavo was talking about.

While that maybe true about Cena having control over his wrestling in his matches, the WWE could still tell him which formula he has to go by in his matches like how he should dominate his opponent in the start of his matches or get dominated by his opponent in his matches with his offense coming in the end of the match as a twist. Just a system of how he should be booked in his matches.

VKM
07-17-2011, 01:44 AM
Yeah but my point is what you consider a home run and wwe delivering is not the same what others consider WWE delivering. If punks walks out with the belt and leaves the company i consider that a failure while a bunch of others on this site view that as WWE delivering. As far as the physical match quality being good that all depends what you consider entertaining and a good match. Their will be many who will enjoy the match and there will be many who rip it apart and call it a disappointment WWE will never win with the IWC and at the same time with the outside world.

But i think a great match means to not showcase the same moves you do on Monday Night RAW all the time. A great match calls for shockers. A good match should be able to entertain all of the fans whether they are IWC or the WWE Universe. I mean WWE has achieved this many times with HBk vs. Undertaker at both Wrestlemanias and a lot more matches. And up to date match would be Randy Orton vs. Christian

WWTNA Mark
07-17-2011, 01:58 AM
Also, I respect Chavo but saying all of this on his Twitter was kinda unnecessary especially mentioning Eddie at that. A simple phone call to Cena, basically giving him advice on his match at MITB would've been better.

Snair
07-17-2011, 02:05 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Cena will take this criticism sportingly?

VKM
07-17-2011, 02:12 AM
Also, I respect Chavo but saying all of this on his Twitter was kinda unnecessary especially mentioning Eddie at that. A simple phone call to Cena, basically giving him advice on his match at MITB would've been better.

I agree with you. Doesn't make sense for him to go on twitter and post this. If Chavo really wanted to get his attention, a phone call would be the best choice.

ihearvoices
07-17-2011, 02:17 AM
But i think a great match means to not showcase the same moves you do on Monday Night RAW all the time. A great match calls for shockers. A good match should be able to entertain all of the fans whether they are IWC or the WWE Universe. I mean WWE has achieved this many times with HBk vs. Undertaker at both Wrestlemanias and a lot more matches. And up to date match would be Randy Orton vs. Christian

I agree but then again Cena has to make sure he doesn't push it in matches to the point he might hurt his self or worst someone else. Cena getting beat up half way through the match and come back works for him and his fans. I used to look at it and say there goes supercena again but then i started thinking more it tells a story believe it or not you can always get back up and fight its never too late to fight back and go after what you want or stand for what you believe in. This is all of what Cena is about this is the story he tells week in and week out im not a parent or nothing but if i had a kid this would be the story i would be 100% behind my kid learning and also a guy my kid view as a hero and to be like. So as long as Cena message outside and inside match are the same i really have no issue with it, I guess how you look at it.

WWTNA Mark
07-18-2011, 12:27 AM
Reported from the main boards:

Chavo Guerrero tweeted the following during and after WWE's Money in the Bank pay-per-view:

"Some of u are asking me to eat my words. I'll give credit where credit is due. Cena & Punk DELIVERED! But why should we be wondering if Cena will show up? He is the highest paid wrestler in the industry & the backbone of the WWE... He should deliver EVERY night! No question! We Never said this about Taker or Michaels. U knew they would deliver every time they stepped foot in the ring. There was never a lazy Accusation with those 2. So what u should be saying is. It's about time Cena gave the fans there moneys worth!

I'm very happy for Punk...If he's resigning or not, he deserves it.Nobody has lot a fire in the WWE like that since Austin and I guarantee Cena makes 3-4 times if notMore than Punk. If u make that much, u should deliver every night, no if, ands, or buts! But that's just me, weather I was making Mysterio Quit or putting over a little person, I gave it my all every night. Not for the money but cuz I have pride in my work and I respect this biz & the fans cuz they are what matters.

There's always some1 seeing u for the first time & for the last time every night! That's how every Wrestler should view this biz. Nit as a stepping stone to Hollywood but as way to deliver to the ppl who pay there hard earned money to Watch them every night!!!

Viva La Raza mother f'rs! :) just playing.. Dint hate!"

I respect what Chavo is saying and what he is saying may be the truth but does he really have to say all of this on his Twitter? If he was really that concerned with Cena's character or wrestling ability then he would give him a phone call instead of taking all of this to his Twitter. This is making Chavo look more and more bitter IMO. Like I said, not trying to take the truth out of Chavo's personal thoughts on Cena but i'm not getting the whole point of posting this on his Twitter.