PDA

View Full Version : 1 More Day Until....

jrsckilla23
07-16-2011, 04:32 PM
Money In The Bank PPV To be honest i haven't some what excited for a PPV and no it's not because of John Cena but i do want to see what's gonna happen in there match I'm just hoping 2 things that would happen #1 Cena loses cleanly which we know it won't happen if it does it would be a SHOCK!!! #2 His heel turn I know I'm not the only one who has been waiting for this to happen but IMO i really really needs to happen but like I said it will never happen.

Randy Orton vs Christian I'm just hoping they give the title to Christian I use to be Randy fan i just don't like his Robocop character but I cheer for him over Cena anyday but Christian needs that title around his waist cuz if Randy does win it's just to show you he's burying the talent Kofi Kingston, his 3 wins against Cm Punk and now Christian.

Money In The Bank Ladder Match All I have to say is they need to make it exciting like the Wrestlemania MITB not like last years PPV

so leave your thoughts on what you think might happen

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/punkcena6.jpg

Ruthless_Aggression
07-16-2011, 04:52 PM
The cynical pessimist in me says that Cena will beat CM Punk cleanly and that will be the last we see of Punk.

TheBeardOfZeus
07-16-2011, 04:57 PM
Can't wait for it, genuinely excited.

Best thing? We get this PPV free in England, Hurrah!

Enforcer23
07-16-2011, 05:00 PM

man that sucks i have to pay 30 dollars...im stoked for this PPV and i hope punk wins cleanly due to a failed distraction from vince and keeps cena and then cena goes heel on our arses and does a whole angle on how he done so much and no one trusts him to get it done...BUT proble not ganna happen hahahahahhaha

World B. Free
07-16-2011, 05:03 PM
I'm looking forward to see John Cena get FIRED!!!

CobraNightviper
07-16-2011, 05:22 PM
you guys are lucky here in the states it's like 60 bucks but I still am going to watch and I hope this ppv lives up to the hype.
man that sucks i have to pay 30 dollars...im stoked for this PPV and i hope punk wins cleanly due to a failed distraction from vince and keeps cena and then cena goes heel on our arses and does a whole angle on how he done so much and no one trusts him to get it done...BUT proble not ganna happen hahahahahhaha

CobraNightviper
07-16-2011, 05:24 PM
that would be funny lets just hope it don't turn out to be like the last time he got fired.

Markedoutforlife
07-16-2011, 05:27 PM
I cant wait to decipher ryan clarks results on the main page....

The digital converter box in america sucks btw... Im just happy cw is picking up a new wrestling show

roh roh roh

jrsckilla23
07-16-2011, 05:33 PM
I haven't paid for a PPV since Backlash 2004 Randy Orton vs Mick Foley Hardcore Match which made me have respect for Orton not anymore with his Robocop Character but I watch that shit for free if you guys want to know the stream instead of paying 60 bucks hit me I'll give it to you

the great Steef
07-16-2011, 07:58 PM

here in holland we don't get WWE on television, just that short eurosport crap, so woohoo for internet so i can watch my favorite show's/ppv's, and yes, for free is fortunate.

the great Steef
07-16-2011, 08:01 PM
that would be funny lets just hope it don't turn out to be like the last time he got fired.

bye bye john cena, welcome juan cena, lol

Steve Austin
07-16-2011, 08:17 PM
Why do people think John Cena is turning heel? RAW has Truth, Del Rio, Miz and CM Punk (for a few days) as heels and until Miz turns face Cena (who probably won't turn heel) will stay face.

AOF666
07-16-2011, 08:30 PM
I'm looking forward to see John Cena get FIRED!!!

Not going to happen in a million years, it's already in the cards.

jrsckilla23
07-16-2011, 10:22 PM
Why do people think John Cena is turning heel? RAW has Truth, Del Rio, Miz and CM Punk (for a few days) as heels and until Miz turns face Cena (who probably won't turn heel) will stay face.

Hey man we all wish that cena turns heel i know you do to but come on have faith that he will turn soon. Let me tell you about Hulk Hogan i didn't like him what so ever when i first watched wrestling entertainment in 1989 but i saw him going to WCW and turn Heel FUCK!! i kind of liked him put it that way you never know Cena will have his time

PureMetalftw!
07-16-2011, 11:20 PM
im just hoping it doesnt end with cena going supercena and winning cleanly
that will just kill the feud