PDA

View Full Version : The Luchadorian Botch Machine.

Joey Bats
07-16-2011, 02:43 PM
I will keep this short so you guys can tear Sin Cara a new asshole. With many botches worth being featured on Maffew's BOTCHAMANIA, and now this 'Name' issue; which WWE can resolve quickly, is it time to fire Sin Cara? Or, should we just get over the fact that he fucks up 98.9% of in ring action and enjoy his 1.1% of mediocre moves?

Enforcer23
07-16-2011, 02:44 PM
said it before give him more time

Automatic
07-16-2011, 02:47 PM
He was thrown in the wild, unprepared, why do you expect him to survive? You wouldn't.
He was with other luchadores for his whole life and now he has to adapt to a more american style and WWE style of wrestling. Don't forget he didn't got any time to properly get customed to it.

tad locust
07-16-2011, 02:49 PM
I dont think they should fire him.They should just Derail his push.He didnt deserve one in the first place.

Joey Bats
07-16-2011, 02:51 PM
He was thrown in the wild, unprepared, why do you expect him to survive? You wouldn't.
He was with other luchadores for his whole life and now he has to adapt to a more american style and WWE style of wrestling. Don't forget he didn't got any time to properly get customed to it.

Agreed. He does need to adapt to American style wrestling but, does it have to be televised? If they decide to keep him, move him to Superstars to help develop his skills. He is HHH's find or whatever but, Come The Fuck On @ this point.

Enforcer23
07-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Agreed. He does need to adapt to American style wrestling but, does it have to be televised? If they decide to keep him, move him to Superstars to help develop his skills. He is HHH's find or whatever but, Come The Fuck On @ this point.

nah see his to big of a star now NO WAY will they put him on superstars

jordan1995
07-16-2011, 02:53 PM
would you not be uncomfortable..in a different company infront of a global audience not knowing anybody and having a unique style ?

Joey Bats
07-16-2011, 02:58 PM
nah see his to big of a star now NO WAY will they put him on superstars

With that said, fire him. I am not giving him any more of my time to progress, even on a show that is televised on fucking SyFy.

Automatic
07-16-2011, 03:03 PM

He was the best box office draw of the first decade, thus better than Cena and better than Lesnar, it's understandable why they let him debut so quickly.

gokhanx99
07-16-2011, 03:43 PM
maybe the other wwe wrestlers should be trained on how not to botch his moves. not just him that does it

Y2Jryder
07-16-2011, 03:55 PM
sports entertainers can't handle luchadores

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-16-2011, 03:57 PM
Why the fuck didn't they toss him in FCW before letting him debut?

MATTHEW
07-16-2011, 04:02 PM
Some of you guys.. Your facts need fact checking!

dres1214
07-16-2011, 05:16 PM
maybe the other wwe wrestlers should be trained on how not to botch his moves. not just him that does it

That should be done. But WWE has their own style of wrestling. He was in FCW for a couple of months I believe. But I wish nobody to be fired just because they can't adapt to another wrestling style after for so many years you've become customed to wrestling lucha style. Give it time. He'll be fine and he will get the hang of things.

CobraNightviper
07-16-2011, 05:31 PM
I hope so soon I think what happened was they did the same thing to him that they did to the Ultimo Dragon gave him a big push right off the start and he wasn't ready for it I just hope it don't turn out for him like it did Ultimo in his wwe run.

StevenT8481
07-16-2011, 06:35 PM
he is a "sports entertainer" making a lot of money.
i'm not making any excuses for him.

TheBeardOfZeus
07-16-2011, 06:39 PM
He'll adapt.

The fact that everyone wanted perfection straight away was completely unrealistic. But he will get better.

Stinger187
07-16-2011, 07:33 PM
1/ Sin Cara went from (where ever the hell he was) to WWE in like a month. WWE Style of entertaining is very different. He is a hot thing and WWE Superstars should learn to not botch the moves themselves, it's not solely on Sin Cara, These matches are like dancing. You can be the best dance of all time and your partner be a two left feet person(like me) and it look like a train wreck!
2/ Keep him in a fued with someone for awhile, maybe through in some tag matches. It takes time. Even the great CM Punk went to FCW for awhile before being called up. Sin Cara didn't get that. He got i think 4 weeks with some guy(i don't remember his name).
3/I say keep him and bring in more like him and change the way people look at pro-wrestling here in the US/Worldwide. I'd love to see more Sin Cara/Bryan matches, bring back the Crusierweight title and do a tournament ending with a 4 way(sorta like they did with the X-divsion in Dest X ppv) Ending with 4 of your best Crusierweights.

Y2J___Y2J
07-16-2011, 07:42 PM
I really don't get it with every fucker on this site.. when WWE signed him, everyone was talking about how brilliant he's going to be and he will bring high-flying back to the WWE & everybody loved him.. and after a few months everyone hates him about how he botches alot of moves and wants him to job to every shitty wrestler the E' have. I bet that nobody on this site would be able to do the kind of shit he can do with the right opponent as wrestling isn't as easy as it looks.. Sorry for the rant LOL but REALLY annoys me.

FPR Lord Wrom
07-16-2011, 07:58 PM
I know its a step down, but Mistico shoulda gone to IMPACT! cause the WWE isnt the right place for him.
Same with Sydal (Bourne) Imagine what he could be doing in a X Division match.
And on top of that they wont let Matt Sydal do his own Finisher, but they let Sin Cara use it.
whats up with that?

Stinger187
07-16-2011, 08:03 PM
I really don't get it with every fucker on this site.. when WWE signed him, everyone was talking about how brilliant he's going to be and he will bring high-flying back to the WWE & everybody loved him.. and after a few months everyone hates him about how he botches alot of moves and wants him to job to every shitty wrestler the E' have. I bet that nobody on this site would be able to do the kind of shit he can do with the right opponent as wrestling isn't as easy as it looks.. Sorry for the rant LOL but REALLY annoys me.
HAHAHA I could see my fat ass flying through the air doing one of those crazy moves! I'd prob fall off the top rope and hit my head on the stairs!

AOF666
07-16-2011, 08:26 PM

I never talked about brillant he was, because I never heard of him before. All this hype build for him and I don't remember who said he might be better than Mysterio. I was curious, and he failed. I'm not impressed, I even look up some of his independant matches and was still not impressed. He should been sent to FCW before throwing him on tv.

Stinger187
07-16-2011, 09:10 PM
I never talked about brillant he was, because I never heard of him before. All this hype build for him and I don't remember who said he might be better than Mysterio. I was curious, and he failed. I'm not impressed, I even look up some of his independant matches and was still not impressed. He should been sent to FCW before throwing him on tv.

Money, Money, Money, MONNNEEY. That's what its all about!

Kiss My Ass Club Member
07-16-2011, 11:13 PM
Hes here to stay. By the time Rey Mysterio retires he will be well established enough to take over the mantle.

TheMadThinker
07-16-2011, 11:35 PM
Personally I have enjoyed every Sin Cara match I have seen in WWE. The main reason is because you see a different style of match than what you would normally get in WWE. His wrestling style is more high risk than your average wrestler so of course he is going to botch some stuff and make corrections rather than hurt himself or his opponent. I think a lot of Sin Cara hate is misdirected because he has been pushed past some of the internet fan favorites who have been deemed to have “put in their time and deserve a push.”

Snair
07-16-2011, 11:47 PM
I think WWE is putting too much pressure on Cara by having such high expectations from so early on.

Juvenile Junkie
07-17-2011, 07:40 AM
This is all part of a Vince Russo storyline........

Juvenile Junkie
07-17-2011, 07:42 AM
Hes here to stay. By the time Rey Mysterio retires he will be well established enough to take over the mantle.

Ken Anderson was also part of a long term "plan",ya it worked,he's a multiple world champion

For TNA.

Y2J___Y2J
07-17-2011, 06:50 PM
I wasn't talking about you personally posting but for a long time there was a HUGE amount of people talking about how he would be fantastic and new and exciting and hyping him to be the savior of the WWE... and after a short time everyone including most of the people who praised him turned and started bashing on him uncontrollably... and yeah i'll agree he probably should have been sent to FCW for a while but it was aired on Raw and everything that he had signed so i guess it was mostly publicity

Joey Bats
07-17-2011, 11:37 PM
Is Sin Cara's injury real or an angle? Hopefully, for us who would like to see him progress untelevised & then come back, he does just that. I like the dude but, I also want to see more luchadores like Averno come in or Sin Cara adapt to the American style of wrestling before I give him & his stupid ring lighting another chance.

Androo
07-17-2011, 11:43 PM
Work man. They had to get Sin Cara out of there early because of the language problems. It would have been too difficult for them to call big spots with him as he doesn't speak English very well, if at all. Plus there was no referee (the Spanish and English speaking ref who ref's all Cara's matches) in the ring and nearby him all the time to translate, and guide him in spots and what to do next.

SilverGhost
07-17-2011, 11:46 PM
I swear SOME of you need to watch his work and get knowledgeable on how luchadores work.

Fire the guy? You are lost in the head.

All he needs is time. He was worth the hype and still is. All he needs is the right opponent to shut some of you up. And "he" is coming soon.

Joey Bats
07-18-2011, 03:17 PM
I swear SOME of you need to watch his work and get knowledgeable on how luchadores work.

Fire the guy? You are lost in the head.

All he needs is time. He was worth the hype and still is. All he needs is the right opponent to shut some of you up. And "he" is coming soon.

Hmm. Looks like the WWE may let him go. Any thoughts where this may lead? Fired? In & out of ring Development?

El_Phenomenal
07-18-2011, 03:26 PM
Everybody trashing on Sin Cara need to watch some CMLL and/or AAA. Luchadors are a different breed of wrestlers not "Superstars" or "entertainers", Sin Cara needs the time to adjust and play around. Putting him on Superstars will not solve the problems instead light the fire even more if you get my reference.

ThePrankster
07-18-2011, 03:30 PM
I think given sometime he could adjust to the wwe style of matches, even Jericho said its a big difference going to wwe from any other organisation in the world transition time is inevitable

Joey Bats
07-18-2011, 03:37 PM
Everybody trashing on Sin Cara need to watch some CMLL and/or AAA. Luchadors are a different breed of wrestlers not "Superstars" or "entertainers", Sin Cara needs the time to adjust and play around. Putting him on Superstars will not solve the problems instead light the fire even more if you get my reference.

He is very talented for a luchadore. He does botch moves only because he is not developed all around yet. He does not belong in the WWE unless he adapts or they bring in other like style WRESTLERS.

El_Phenomenal
07-18-2011, 03:42 PM
He is very talented for a luchadore. He does botch moves only because he is not developed all around yet. He does not belong in the WWE unless he adapts or they bring in other like style WRESTLERS.

Well yea, but is not entirely his fault, those he works with are also to blame. The lighting probably plays a huge factor in executing the moves.

SilverGhost
07-18-2011, 06:21 PM
Hmm. Looks like the WWE may let him go. Any thoughts where this may lead? Fired? In & out of ring Development?

You must be really slow to think that. All that hype and then release? There is a reason why he is big in Mexico and Japan.

^^^^^^Right on. When Averno comes by then we will see how luchadores work.

He doesn't need to adapt. All he needs is the right opponent and practice. Being a luchadore and doing moves that Mistico does needs two to work.

Well yea, but is not entirely his fault, those he works with are also to blame. The lighting probably plays a huge factor in executing the moves.

Exactly. Mistico's botches aren't his fault.

SilverGhost
07-18-2011, 06:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_ZUiebcJYA

Some of you really need to research on how good wrestlers are BEFORE they are in the WWE. Judging them in the WWE is WAY unfair. This is how they work. If you don't like it, then change the fckin channel. EASY.

K-Jammin
07-18-2011, 06:29 PM
Mistico VERY rarely botched before WWE, give him time and he will be a major hit. Besides, kids will dig the mask so they will keep him so they can cash in on that.

SilverGhost
07-18-2011, 06:36 PM
Mistico VERY rarely botched before WWE, give him time and he will be a major hit. Besides, kids will dig the mask so they will keep him so they can cash in on that.

Even if botches does happen, his past matches are still great to watch.

helmsley
07-18-2011, 06:51 PM

wrong

he did , ive seen him live like ten times an 5 out of ten he botched la mistica,or a tope to the outside, since his shoulder injury he has been very off

miraistreak
07-19-2011, 03:08 AM
Same with Sydal (Bourne) Imagine what he could be doing in a X Division match.

Breaking his neck for less pay and fame but some maybe an X-Division Title in the #2 company?

People wrestle in WWE over TNA because it does pay. Yeah not everyone gets paid the best, but even Evan Bourne gets paid more than most non-main event TNA members.

ed is dead
07-19-2011, 07:23 AM
i don't think it's fair to blame other wrestlers for sin cara's botches. a whole talent roster shouldn't go out of their way to cater to someone who can't even perform his own entrance without botching it.