PDA

View Full Version : Who is world or wwe title material in the WWE right now?

body slam
07-16-2011, 11:19 AM
Who do you feel could carry the ball for WWE right now? Not 6 months from now, not next year, not 2 years from now, but right now.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
07-16-2011, 11:48 AM
Right now Alberto Del Rio on Raw
And Wade Barrett on Smackdown!
There really arent any good faces since all the focus is placed on Cena and Orton.

S.E. Zero
07-16-2011, 11:54 AM
Dolph Ziggler, hands down.

TocSin XXVII
07-16-2011, 11:57 AM
If anyone says Zack Ryder, you are stupid. Completely ready is Daniel Bryan. He has everything, he can wrestle and cut a promo. They just need to give him the ball and carry the company.

2nd king of insight
07-16-2011, 11:58 AM
Right now Alberto Del Rio on Raw
And Wade Barrett on Smackdown!
There really arent any good faces since all the focus is placed on Cena and Orton.

Kofi Kingston if they give him another big push like with Orton
Miz
Adr
Dolph ziggle

MATTHEW
07-16-2011, 11:59 AM
Smackdown!

Randy Orton is WHC - holds it very well
Mark Henry would make a good WHC at the moment
Sheamus would make a good WHC with a few more wins under his belt
Wade Barrett is a half yes half no, he's not a credible WHC at the moment but would make a good one soon

Raw

Cena - Is WWE Champ, suits him, deserves the role.
CM Punk would be great - only if there's a new belt around his waist! Current one doesnt suit him
Del Rio - would make a good WWE Champ, but needs an epic match to get the belt, like an 60min Ironman match

VKM
07-16-2011, 12:00 PM
Alberto Del Rio, R Truth, Wade Barrett

Moose
07-16-2011, 12:13 PM
Christian, Punk, Rhodes, Sheamus, Miz, and Barrett.

Ruthless_Aggression
07-16-2011, 12:14 PM
WWE needs some good main event faces. That's why I am hoping Daniel Bryan wins the MitB and holds onto it for awhile. He can improve his mic skills why he does an underdog angle with the likes of Mark Henry defending his briefcase at the next ppv.

K-Jammin
07-16-2011, 12:21 PM
Del Rio NEEDS to be WWE Champion!

Yano88
07-16-2011, 12:26 PM
Surprised nobody said Cody Rhodes...

Are kidding?

This kid is damn ready to be World Champ. Nice gimmick, nice entrance, nice move set, wonderful promos, nice ally (Ted diBiase).

What else do you wish for?

printz1224
07-16-2011, 12:31 PM
Really wish I could see what everyone else sees in Del Rio...

Snair
07-16-2011, 12:31 PM
As for upcoming talents
From Raw:ADR,Rtruth(they need to experiment with this guy),Dolph ziggler
From Smackdown:Sheamus, Bryan, Mark henry(never thought I'd say this but he's impressive as off late)

spidercentz
07-16-2011, 12:36 PM
Wade Barrett, ALBERTO DEL RIO, Jack Swagger (maybe), Drew McIntyre (I wish), Cody Rhodes

capn-edu
07-16-2011, 12:51 PM
Raw: Cena Mysterio Miz Truth DelRio Punk
Smackdown: Orton Christian Wade Kane Sheamus

Wishlist to get a world title: Ziggler Jomo Rhodes Ryder ;)

AOF666
07-16-2011, 12:57 PM
Raw Swagger, R-Truth, Kingston, Morrison, and Zigggler

Smackdown Christian, Cody Rhodes, Sheamus, and maybe Barrett

Automatic
07-16-2011, 12:59 PM
Dolph Ziggler.

lykkekage
07-16-2011, 01:36 PM
RAW

John Cena - Needs no explanation
CM Punk - The biggest deal in WWE right now
The Miz - Great talker, and had a good first run with the title
Alberto Del Rio - Good talker, good in the ring
Dolph Ziggler - If he got a push, I think he could carry the belt

Smackdown

Randy Orton - No explanation needed
Christian - He has been in the main event scene the last few months, so why not ?
Sheamus - He has been champ before
Cody Rhodes - I think he is ready, he would need a little build up, maybe like a MITB briefcase
Wade Barrett - Would also need to be repushed, maybe with MITB
Mark Henry - He is on a roll, I could see him as champ

the-rocks-stunner
07-16-2011, 01:44 PM
Dolph Ziggler.

already a world champ :D

TNA 'The very best'
07-16-2011, 01:50 PM
If anyone says Zack Ryder, you are stupid. Completely ready is Daniel Bryan. He has everything, he can wrestle and cut a promo. They just need to give him the ball and carry the company.

Everything you say is right, except he will never win the big one in WWE, it's a shame but true.

Back on topic,
R Truth from Raw is more than ready he has upped his game so much in recent months,
Henry for Smackdown, the same as truth.

body slam
07-16-2011, 02:31 PM
Some of the names mentioned I can see other not so much but could someone explain how Cody Rhodes is world title material?

tad locust
07-16-2011, 02:32 PM
Dolph Ziggler
Wade Barrett
Drew Mcintyre

jordan1995
07-16-2011, 02:34 PM
wade barrett mabye sheamus

LEADER OF THE PACK
07-16-2011, 02:37 PM
RAW
-The Miz
-CM Punk
-John Morrison
I was a really big fan of Del Rio when he arrived and i was glad when he one the rumble but now imo he's lost momemtum especially after WM.

SMACKDOWN
-Rhodes
-sheamus
-christian
And finally Wade Barrett this guy is the whole package.

The Hit Man
07-16-2011, 03:06 PM
Raw: John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Miz, Del Rio, Big Show, R Truth
Smackdown: Randy Orton, Christian, Kane, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Mark Henry

jrsckilla23
07-16-2011, 03:56 PM
Raw - Cm Punk, Dolph Ziggler and R-Truth

Smackdown - Shamus, Cody Rhodes and Christian

LMPunker
07-16-2011, 04:32 PM
cm punk,cody rhodes could be what a heel mankind champion could of have been,del rio but needs momentum

HeelTurn
07-16-2011, 04:35 PM
Del Rio, but he needs to be built up again, the same with Barrett. R-Truth could do it, and Ziggler could have a second run.

thejman93
07-16-2011, 04:35 PM
Daniel Bryan.

HITMAN
07-16-2011, 04:36 PM
Wow this just shows how bad the main event scene is in wwe right now, and even tho im tired of orton and cena what the fuck else can they do no one named more then 3 people on each roster and two out of three of these guys wouldnt even be in the heavy weight picture ten years ago, they would be competing for the intercontinental title like miz rhodes kofi jomo ziggle, I mean there all goodbut not heavyweight good but I guess thats what weve come to

In my opinion swagger kane christian big shw henry barret sheamus del rio punk cause these are bigguys that can hold the title all these other guys should be competing for the us and intercon title

Johnny G
07-17-2011, 09:24 AM
Cody Rhodes hands down he's ready for it and fresh for it
John Morrison deserves it

body slam
07-17-2011, 10:46 AM
Barrett is my first choice fallowed by Ziggler

xtremetothemax
07-17-2011, 11:55 AM
Really wish I could see what everyone else sees in Del Rio...

right dude! the guy does have decent promos and pretty good moveset, but imo, he's just not ready.

but back on subject
raw:
dolph ziggler
kofi kingston
miz(im not a big miz fan, but i think he did have a really good wwe championship run)
alex riley

smackdown:
daniel bryan
wade barrett
christian(the dudes a veteran and got a bs world title reign. he was doin better in tna.

Tay Moran
07-17-2011, 12:17 PM
ADR,Kofi,Ziggler,Rhodes,Mark Henry

I personaly dont think Daniel Bryan is ready to be a world champion yet he has more of a wwe midcard feel right now

SESAfro
07-17-2011, 12:27 PM
Anyone is there right mind has to mention Rhodes and Barrett off the top. Ziggler, even with his 2 minute title run, is World Heavyweight Championship material. Seriously, he was made for that belt. Del Rio also has what it takes, but he needs more build up to make it a tad more convincing. Mark Henry and Truth just because they made the best out what they were given.