PDA

View Full Version : WWE 12 Legends

Goldust22
07-16-2011, 08:40 AM
In the next WWE video game who would you like to see make an appearence as a legend?

There is usually around 12 or less legends in previous games and 4 of those spots will amost definatley go to Stone Cold, The Rock, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels.

So which 8 legends would you all like to see make an appearence?

Y2Jryder
07-16-2011, 08:49 AM
hbk , ric flair, hulk hogan, the rock, scsa, bret hart, booker t

the-rocks-stunner
07-16-2011, 09:18 AM
zack ryder, kaval, trent barreta, curt hawkins, jamie noble, chavo, charlie haas, kenny dykstra!

evilash
07-16-2011, 09:25 AM
nWo - Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash & Scott Hall, The Rock (Current Look), Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bret Hart (Current Look), Shawn Michaels (including DX Attire), Dusty Rhodes

Goldust22
07-16-2011, 09:30 AM
I mean 8 legends apart from the obivious four lol which seems to be what everyones put so far lol.

My eight would be Yokozuna, Kevin Nash (diesal), Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior, Iron Shiek, Andre the Giant, Giant Gonzalez and Ric Rude

midian
07-16-2011, 09:32 AM
The Rock,
Stone Cold,
Shawn Michaels,
Bret Hart,
Randy Savage,
Owen Hart (I know he won't),
Iron Sheik
The Sarge

lykkekage
07-16-2011, 09:43 AM
The Rock
Stone Cold
Roddy Piper
HBK
Chris Jericho
Bret Hart
Macho Man
Ricky Steamboat

jonod
07-16-2011, 09:44 AM
Id like to see all these too. I'd add Ricky Steamboat with classic 80's karate suit and a choice of 90's 'dragon' fire breathing attire. and maybe Papa Shango.

Tomsta666
07-16-2011, 09:57 AM
To be honest, I'd like to keep the legends to a minimum in WWE 12. Obviously have the mainstays llike Austin and the Rock etc, but a game dedicated to all the Legends is what i'd really like to see. A follow up to Legends of Wrestlemania, perhaps? From the golden age through new generation and attitude all the way up the start of PG. So that wouldn't be quality???

mika009
07-16-2011, 10:04 AM
1. Brooklyn Brawler
2. Van Hammer
3. Mantar
4. P. N. News
5. Red Rooster
6. Shock Master (with glittery stormtrooper helmet)
7. Aldo Montoya

And last, to include a diva

8. Sapphire

TNA 'The very best'
07-16-2011, 10:11 AM
I think Nash and Booker will deff be in it, I also want to play as LOD. Animal and Hawk would be cool. Also Eddie and Beniot, haha only joking Benoit will never be in a game but it would be amazing if he was,

TheRockerGother
07-16-2011, 10:28 AM
I mean 8 legends apart from the obivious four lol which seems to be what everyones put so far lol.

My eight would be Yokozuna, Kevin Nash (diesal), Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior, Iron Shiek, Andre the Giant, Giant Gonzalez and Ric Rude

Since when was Giant Gonzalez a legend?!?!?!?!?!?!

dondorian
07-16-2011, 10:30 AM
everyones pick is good just not at all going to happen apart from 1 or maybe 2

the obvious
1.the rock
2.austin
3.HBK
4. bret hart
my picks
5. macho man( a possibility but might not happen cause of history between him and vince)
6.Nash
7.Booker T
8. Ricky the dragon steamboat
9. SGT Slaughter(been on and off screen recently)
10. Roddy Piper (read 9 reason)
11. the butcher(always a hall of famer in each game)
12. micheal p.s hayes (hes on screan on and off as well recently but he is a legend)

dondorian
07-16-2011, 10:31 AM
hbk , ric flair, hulk hogan, the rock, scsa, bret hart, booker t

really? hulk and flair?? lol you are jokeing arent you

dondorian
07-16-2011, 10:33 AM
I think Nash and Booker will deff be in it, I also want to play as LOD. Animal and Hawk would be cool. Also Eddie and Beniot, haha only joking Benoit will never be in a game but it would be amazing if he was,

see this one is more like it

nash and booker should deffo be in it

LOD just in hall of fame like i said before

Eddie is a dead legend(may i remind you of last years brittish bulldog)

but like you joked about and i agree you will never see benoit in a game but it would be awesome

dondorian
07-16-2011, 10:35 AM
zack ryder, kaval, trent barreta, curt hawkins, jamie noble, chavo, charlie haas, kenny dykstra!

really? none of these people will ever be in a game again(apart from the ones that are their :L)

Russo swerve
07-16-2011, 10:41 AM

Hahaha lame

spacespaz
07-16-2011, 10:51 AM
I think the games should include every person ever so long as they have the rights to them.

For example, release the game with the up to date current roster only. Make any extras be DLC that you download at your own leisure. That way they don't have to worry about cramming 100+ people into the game disc.

Knowing WWE, they would charge extra for the extra people as they do now. I think it's possible to do it without charging much.

It would not be that hard for them to make it possible to download characters you want such as Shelton Benjamin, Yokozuna, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Hurricane, Rhino, Kurt Angle, Taka Michinoku, Essa Rios, Dean Malenko, Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, and so forth.

I would have nearly everyone I had rights to be available for download or purchase as an extra. And even have like a Top 25 best selling characters ticker or something.

Goldust22
07-16-2011, 11:05 AM
Since when was Giant Gonzalez a legend?!?!?!?!?!?!

Since WWE created an action figure in there WWE legend range

68wPayne
07-16-2011, 11:14 AM
I would like to see legends that haven't been included in the games before instead of the same ones every time and maybe 2 different ones like they usually do. I would like to see Randy Savage, Yokozuna, Bam Bam Bigelow, Kevin Nash, Kerry Von Erich, Mad Dog Vachon, Dusty Rhodes, Bad News Brown, Bobo Brazil, Blackjack Mulligan, Blackjack Lanza, and Antonio Inoki.

K-Jammin
07-16-2011, 11:16 AM
Savage, Diesel, Razor Ramon, Edge, Ultimate Warrior ( most unlikely ) Rick Rude, Lex Luger, Mr. Perfect

Goldust22
07-16-2011, 11:16 AM
I think the games should include every person ever so long as they have the rights to them.

For example, release the game with the up to date current roster only. Make any extras be DLC that you download at your own leisure. That way they don't have to worry about cramming 100+ people into the game disc.

Knowing WWE, they would charge extra for the extra people as they do now. I think it's possible to do it without charging much.

It would not be that hard for them to make it possible to download characters you want such as Shelton Benjamin, Yokozuna, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Hurricane, Rhino, Kurt Angle, Taka Michinoku, Essa Rios, Dean Malenko, Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, and so forth.

I would have nearly everyone I had rights to be available for download or purchase as an extra. And even have like a Top 25 best selling characters ticker or something.

They kinda promise something like that every year (THQ). But it only turned out to be an extra 6 or 7 stars then about 5 different outfits they do need to sort themselves out abit.

I know its also possible to add characters from previous games such as Sabu to the most recent game so i dont understand why he isnt a DLC

Kiss My Ass Club Member
07-16-2011, 11:30 AM
CM Punk. Since he will have been gone for a while by the time the game comes out. He will have Legend status by the time Money In The Bank is over. CM Punk for Hall Of Fame 2012!!!

KJ PUNK
07-16-2011, 11:40 AM
Punk and Edge will probably already be in the game as regular roster members since they've probably already got the roster pretty much set. My legends would be (besides Austin, Rock, Hart and HBK):
1. Mr. Perfect
2. Macho Man
3. Eddie
4/5. Arn and Blanchard
6. Warrior
7. Sheik
8. Sarge

Really wish Owen or Pillman would be in a game, but it'll probably never happen.

Horowitz316
07-16-2011, 11:42 AM
Dusty Rhoades,
Harley Race,
Ric Rude,
Mr. Perfect,
Mr. Wonderful,
Bruiser Brody,
Bruno Samartino,
and Myself, Barry horowitz

Moose
07-16-2011, 11:43 AM
CM Punk? xD

2nd king of insight
07-16-2011, 12:06 PM
DDP!!!!
Nash
Ron Simmons
Dean Malenko
Scott hall as razor ramon
Sean walt an
Mick foley all characters
Godfather/papa shango/ Kama mustafa

spidercentz
07-16-2011, 12:32 PM
Besides the 4 mentioned:

1. Hulk Hogan
2. Diesel/Kevin Nash
3. Owen Hart
4. Eddie Guerrero
5. Andre
6. Mr. Perfect
7. Ric Flair
8. Roddy Piper

There are also others that I couldn't fit but the above mentioned legends would be cool.

AOF666
07-16-2011, 12:37 PM
Bob Backland
Vader
Jake the Snake
Macho Man
Bam Bam Bigaloo
Jim the Anvil Niedhart
Marty Jennety
Demolition Axe and Smash
Legion of Doom Hawk and Animal

unlockables
Jimmy Hart for manager
Dangerous Danny Davis for corrupt ref

spacespaz
07-16-2011, 12:46 PM
Honestly, Triple H and Undertaker should be classified in the Legends group now instead of always bunched with the main roster.

Goldust22
07-16-2011, 12:50 PM
Honestly, Triple H and Undertaker should be classified in the Legends group now instead of always bunched with the main roster.

Should be but wont be Undertaker will be involved in one of the story/career modes as always. I hate the 'phenom' undertaker anyway they should do what they did last year and either have Ministry or Attitude or in your house Undertaker as an alternate.

As for Triple H gotta disagree id say he has one title run left in him just needs a new faction

Goldust22
07-16-2011, 12:51 PM
Bob Backland
Vader
Jake the Snake
Macho Man
Bam Bam Bigaloo
Jim the Anvil Niedhart
Marty Jennety
Demolition Axe and Smash
Legion of Doom Hawk and Animal

unlockables
Jimmy Hart for manager
Dangerous Danny Davis for corrupt ref

Great list but Jake Roberts is ALWAYS a legend and hes getting boring in the game

Ruthless_Aggression
07-16-2011, 12:52 PM
Gonna get a lot of heat for this, but how about "Rapper gimmick" Cena?

Y2Jryder
07-16-2011, 01:53 PM
really? hulk and flair?? lol you are jokeing arent you
they are legends if you like it or not craphead

jordan1995
07-16-2011, 01:59 PM
I would like to see yokozuna ... papa shango....stg slaughter..lod ...vader and harvey wippleman

TheRockerGother
07-16-2011, 02:36 PM
they are legends if you like it or not craphead

They are but Flair and Hogan are in TNA the only way RVD was in SVR 2011 was because he signed a contract to let THQ have him in the game before he signed with TNA.

thejman93
07-16-2011, 02:43 PM
LOD
Steamboat
Savage
Eddie (wishful thinking)
Brock Lesnar
Paul Heyman (as a character in storyline mode)
Davey Boy

tad locust
07-16-2011, 02:46 PM
Kevin Nash
Sean Waltman
Randy Savage
Scott Hall
British Bulldog
Rick Rude
Ultimate Warrior
Vader