PDA

View Full Version : Crimson and his push

machoo mann
07-16-2011, 07:21 AM
seems like Crimson is getting a big push: 31 points in BFG-series, news that TNA is gonna push him, Roode and Gunner to main event status and he has been invincible in singles wrestling. Don't get me wrong, its great that TNA is pushing new stars like Crimson but he has been created from nothing. Just squash matches and a couple of big wins. I haven't heard him in the mic since that "therre herrreee 2" storyline and seems like the guy is rising to the top fast. I'm not bashing his in-ring work but the way he's been built up is kind of taking away his credability. A guy who was brought to the company as Amazing Reds little brother is a established wrestler couple months later? Why the likes of Samoa Joe or Matt Morgan are compeletely ignored and this guy is on his way to BFG main event? Nice that new stars are made but all this is happening too fast in my opinion. Sure Crimson might not win BFG-series but then you have Gunner as a runner up, who has been built up the same way. What is the rush with these pushes? Give your thoughts and opinions.

tnawhat
07-16-2011, 07:39 AM
i hope he wins i like crimson

machoo mann
07-16-2011, 07:57 AM
i hope he wins i like crimson

its just that TNA:s roster has more established wrestlers who could use a push and who deserve a push.

monctonvike
07-16-2011, 08:46 AM
I like crimson, i think he should feud with amazing red at some point. I can;t wait until he looses thought, cannot stand the streak stuff

eboy
07-16-2011, 08:59 AM
its just that TNA:s roster has more established wrestlers who could use a push and who deserve a push.

^^^^^^
this Crimsons nothing Special but could be so should stay in the Mid Card for a While then head main event same goes for Gunner

Joe or Styles should win it

akgator1
07-16-2011, 09:00 AM
Dont like Crimson, hes nowhere near as talented as some guys on that roster, doesnt deserve what hes getting this soon.

WWTNA Mark
07-16-2011, 09:08 AM
I certainly don't mind if Crimson gets a TNA World title shot at BFG. Just as long as everybody in the BFG series gets put into a good storyline after that. I don't see anything wrong with TNA having faith in Crimson to be the future of their company.

evilash
07-16-2011, 09:19 AM
Got a feeling Impact Wrestling are pushing Crimson to the moon as the next "homegrown talent" that may become the face of the company, and they will push Gunner as the next major heel, eventually. If you look at these two guys, they are quite similair in look ala physique and the tattoos etc.

I think, if Impact Wrestling are smart, they'll push these guys right, give them a little more character and ultimately build them up to have a face-off that could be epic...again, if done right. Think Austin vs. Rock or Hulk Hogan vs. Warrior, or even Cena vs. Batista (list could go on, but I don't mean to compare it to WWE). Crimson vs. Gunner could be the future - and it could be great since they are homegrown talent.

Personally, while on the subject, back when AJ Styles won the TNA Title from Kurt Angle as Hogan/Bischoff debuted - I thought it was finally his time to be the undisputed "Face of TNA" - because, let's face it, when you think TNA (or Impact Wrestling, I guess) you think AJ Styles. Until, Hogan hired loads of big named egotistical talents that yearned the spotlight, and AJ Styles was relegated to Ric Flair's wannabe protege and "TV" Champion.

For this, on a personal note, is why I'll ALWAYS see Hogan and nothing more than a dumbass, moronic egomaniac!!

body slam
07-16-2011, 10:38 AM
Goldberg, goldberg, goldberg, goldberg

68wPayne
07-16-2011, 11:08 AM
I hate seeing him getting pushed ahead of Samoa Joe. I really do give them kudos for trying to make homeade talents like Crimson and Gunner but I don't think that they should get pushed ahaead of people like Joe, Morgan, and Pope. I am expecting them to have the Sheamus effect and get pushed too fast too soon and lose their credibility and then have to reestablish themselves.

zapphoman
07-16-2011, 11:11 AM
I like Crimson. Yeah, the push might be a bit early, but I think it is because they have alot of faith in him. And we have alot of time before BFG. things can change before BFG comes along. But I do agree that he shouldn't be pushed ahead of guys like Samoa Joe and AJ Styles. Then again to me Samoa should be world champion right now.

Moose
07-16-2011, 12:06 PM
I think the pushes of Gunner and Crimson are fine, BFG is still ~3 months away. There is plenty of time to continue their build ups.

Oh and for those who are complaining about Samoa Joe, I get what you're saying but I think this is part of Joe's build up. I am pretty sure they are having him go on this massive loosing streak only to have him snap and be "Monster" Joe again.

AOF666
07-16-2011, 12:26 PM
Crimson not really over with the fans yet. When he is about to Terry Bollea with grab the carpet under him to make sure the spotlight is on him. It had happen to Matt Morgan and Ken Anderson, Eric Young, Samoan Joe, AJ, etc. Terry is a cancer to Impact wrestling, now he had a meeting telling everyone they need to step it up, when he been stealing all the spotlight.

FPR Lord Wrom
07-16-2011, 08:04 PM
Hes big and some what quick. Plus if they push him, they dont have to push guys like Steiner.
Id give him more time, let them push the BFG thing for a bit if after that hes not over they can
concentrate on my man AA!

jethro
07-16-2011, 10:41 PM
Crimson not impress me yet,cant believe he defeat Joe.