PDA

View Full Version : When was the last time? 5 questions

Mr. McMahon
07-15-2011, 08:10 PM
Three questions.

1) When was the last time John Cena lost the WWE/World Championship CLEANLY to a heel without any interference, referee not seeing anything, DQ, heel tactics... just plain cleanly against a heel, the heel used no help from anyone 100% cleanly. It has to be a regular match so Table match with Sheamus doesn't count!!!

2) When was the last time John Cena lost the WWE/World Championship CLEANLY to a face without any interference, referee not seeing anything, DQ, heel tactics... just plain cleanly against a face, the face used no help from anyone 100% cleanly. It has to be a regular match.

3) Same question as #1 but without Cena. When was the last time a face lost world/wwe title changed hands 100% cleanly to a heel in a regular match

4) Same question as #2 but without Cena. When was the last time a face lost the world/wwe title changed hands 100% cleanly to a face in a regular match

5) When was the last time John Cena cleanly lost a regular match to a heel and a face. Has to been 100% cleanly regular match.

These are my predictions but I am not 100% sure so maybe someone can reconfirm these?

1) I don't think this ever happened
2) To HHH in 2008 on one of the early ppvs? I don't remember but was Cena the champion in that match??
3) Not too sure but I think Randy Orton beating Chris Benoit at Summerslam 2004?
4) I believe Orton cleanly beat Christian for the title on Smackdown??
5) Most likely to Triple H sometime in 2009... as for a heel I'm not sure, he doesn't put heels over 100% cleanly

K2Jelly
07-15-2011, 08:51 PM
I'm surprised Viper didn't start this thread.

jrsckilla23
07-15-2011, 11:00 PM
John Cena is the only wrestler that has never put anyone over in a title match or in a regular match. They either have to interfere the match in order for the face/heel to get the pin on Cena. That's why I don't like him at least Stone Cold, The Rock, The Undertaker, Triple H and Shawn Michaels have been pin cleanly allot of times in a championship match or regular match.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/cenanomoretears.png
OH DEAR GOD....IS TODAY THE DAY EVERYONE IS GONNA LIKE ME

SESAfro
07-15-2011, 11:41 PM
John Cena is the only wrestler that has never put anyone over in a title match or in a regular match. They either have to interfere the match in order for the face/heel to get the pin on Cena. That's why I don't like him at least Stone Cold, The Rock, The Undertaker, Triple H and Shawn Michaels have been pin cleanly allot of times in a championship match or regular match.
I'm pretty sure Sheamus won cleanly in the tables match. I think that counts as putting someone over.

PureMetalftw!
07-15-2011, 11:54 PM
I'm pretty sure Sheamus won cleanly in the tables match. I think that counts as putting someone over.

yea but that was a pre dodgy win, it looked like they both fell but cena hit a table and sheamus didnt

Roy
07-16-2011, 01:40 AM
John Cena lost to Randy Orton? At the HIAC ppv? That was clean. A chin lock and a punt.

Mr.Will
07-16-2011, 01:45 AM
Another Cena Hate thread? Really?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vxiQ9JCKvE

Adreme
07-16-2011, 03:29 AM
1. As someone said would have to be HIAC 2009 (not sure on the year but Im pretty sure it was 09 and not 08) where John Cena defeated Orton at HIAC.
2. I actually cant remember this one but only because I cant remember the last time he actaully faced a Face as WWE/WHC.
3. If you dont want to count when Miz cashed in MITB (because that was technically a clean match just right after one) then I would say when CM punk defeated Jeff Hardy for the title.
4. This one would definately be Christian to Orton on the Smackdown after Extreme Rules.
5. Last clean loss I remember by Cena would be to Orton in a tables match on Raw.

Edit: Out of curiosity I looked up the answer to number 2 and John Cena has only ever lost the title to Heels though he did try and fail to get the title at NOC against triple h but that doenst really count.

Juvenile Junkie
07-16-2011, 04:54 AM
John Cena is a lucky toss.Other wrestlers had to start TNA and marry the boss's daughter to get so far ahead.

Enforcer23
07-16-2011, 05:32 AM

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/cenanomoretears.png
OH DEAR GOD....IS TODAY THE DAY EVERYONE IS GONNA LIKE ME

personally i like cena...well atleast i got no probs with him but what ya said..to me is a good enough reason to hate the guy...instead of the ones we do hear

Dr. Death
07-16-2011, 07:37 AM
John Cena is a lucky toss.Other wrestlers had to start TNA and marry the boss's daughter to get so far ahead.

HHH never did work for TNA. Paul Levesque began his wrestling career with World Championship Wrestling (WCW) in 1994. He went to WWF in 1995.

Dr. Death
07-16-2011, 08:31 AM
1. I believe HIAC - October 4, 2009
2. I don't think he ever has faced a face with the belt on the line.
3. When Orton took the belt from Benoit in August, 2004.
4. HHH lost the belt to Batista on April 3, 2005.
5. Cena lost to Kurt Angle in June of 2002.

Goldust22
07-16-2011, 08:48 AM
What about RVD didnt he beat John Cena clean?

Juvenile Junkie
07-16-2011, 02:14 PM
Cena fears workrate

Juvenile Junkie
07-16-2011, 02:15 PM
HHH never did work for TNA. Paul Levesque began his wrestling career with World Championship Wrestling (WCW) in 1994. He went to WWF in 1995.

Jeff Jarrett had to start TNA to hog the main event of a majr company,Paul Levesque had to Marry the boss's daughter to achieve the same result

The Hit Man
07-16-2011, 02:56 PM
Cena has never lost the WWE/WHC cleanly in a regular match although he has lost it cleanly in an Elimination Chamber, Hell in a Cell and a Tables match.