PDA

View Full Version : MUST READ CM Punk Interview

The Brown One
07-15-2011, 06:19 PM
I hope this thread hasn't already been posted, if so, I apologize.
For those who haven't seen it, Punk has done an interview with GQ that is up here: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/A_Must-Read_CM_Punk_Interview_-_Tons_Of_News.php

Now for me, that was one of the best interviews that I've ever read. It was insightful, thought provoking and most remarkably, real-Punk said everything from the heart. Thoughts on the interview?

RagnarokNRoll
07-15-2011, 06:54 PM
Agreed great read. It is refreshing to hear from a guy in this industry who is well spoken, honest, and informed.

Bob Bowman
07-15-2011, 06:58 PM
Seems like a cool guy who worked hard for everything he has and was smart about what to do with his money. Someone who can be a role model for others, except for those tats and piercings.

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 07:01 PM
Great read. I want to see a YouShoot with CM Punk, that would be nice to see.

The Brown One
07-15-2011, 07:14 PM
Great read. I want to see a YouShoot with CM Punk, that would be nice to see.

What's a YouShoot?

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 07:21 PM
What's a YouShoot?

A special interview with wrestlers.

RagnarokNRoll
07-15-2011, 07:37 PM
Wait, so a guy with tattoos can't be a role model? That makes sense. Anyone with ink couldn't possibly have anything worthwhile to society.

StevenT8481
07-15-2011, 07:42 PM
it was very very good stuff.
enjoyed it a lot.
shows how insightful and intelligent Punk really is.
they need to do more like this!

TNA 'The very best'
07-15-2011, 08:38 PM
Seems like a cool guy who worked hard for everything he has and was smart about what to do with his money. Someone who can be a role model for others, except for those tats and piercings.

UMMM what has Tattoo's and piercings got to do with being a role model???

I've got a lot of ink, and a couple of piercings, Guess i cant be a role model then,

Punk has earnt alot of money, alot more than any of us, and has influenced alot of people, but because he has tatts he isnt a role model.

For that one comment i have to say you are a douche.

TheRockerGother
07-15-2011, 08:43 PM
UMMM what has Tattoo's and piercings got to do with being a role model???

I've got a lot of ink, and a couple of piercings, Guess i cant be a role model then,

Punk has earnt alot of money, alot more than any of us, and has influenced alot of people, but because he has tatts he isnt a role model.

For that one comment i have to say you are a douche.

With todays society most people are judging by him having tats and piercings most people will think A he's in a gang or B he has a drug problem.It sucks.

TNA 'The very best'
07-15-2011, 08:48 PM
With todays society most people are judging by him having tats and piercings most people will think A he's in a gang or B he has a drug problem.It sucks.

With todays society, more people have tattoos, and are less representational of some one in a gang or that takes drugs... well atleast where i come from..

AOF666
07-15-2011, 09:13 PM
At least he wasn't a douche like Randy and didn't throw anyone under the bus. Never knew they had to wear suits every where that's crazy. I'm with Punk, I'm not a suit and tie guy neither. I bet he pissed Vince of by mentioning Benoit. I can picture him going nuts right now.

SDR
07-15-2011, 09:16 PM
That was a good interview. l think if CM Punk does take time off and then returns in a few months, it should be as a surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble.

K-Jammin
07-16-2011, 06:27 AM
I want Punk to be my mate!