PDA

View Full Version : Mcintyre/Ziggler feud?

LEADER OF THE PACK
07-15-2011, 10:55 AM
I have been meaning to post my first thread for ages so here it goes.

As we all know last week on raw Dolph and drew were put in a tag on one handicap match against big show. Which ended with mark henry tackling big show and Drew off the stage while big show landed safely drew didn't, but according to reports he's fine and was not injured. If i was in creative i would use this as a possible start of a feud between Dolph and Drew, Drew could cut a promo on the next weeks RAW saying how he was basicly left for dead by Dolph and want's a match against him as revenge. By dong this Drew would get more airtime (and a possible face turn) which i for one think he deserves as he is in my opinion being wasted.
Thoughts?

Goldust22
07-15-2011, 11:32 AM
Cant really see Drew as a face in all honesty. But would be great to see him actually being used again. And Dolphs is one of my favs at the min so just good to see him feud with someone againb

Snair
07-15-2011, 11:32 AM
Maybe Drew can be bit more interesting as a face.He's going nowhere with his current heel turn.

AOF666
07-15-2011, 11:51 AM
I could see it happen, or they are going to try to make him fued with Big Show

Rilla
07-15-2011, 11:57 AM
I was thinking this could be a good feud as well. Both are very good in the ring.

Russo swerve
07-15-2011, 12:37 PM
Not gonna happen

The Hit Man
07-15-2011, 12:40 PM
It would make sense to start a fued between the two. If they don't it was pointless for Ziggler even being in the match. I do hope this does happen and a face turn would likely happen as well which will help McIntyre kickstart his career again.

The Hit Man
07-15-2011, 12:42 PM
Not gonna happen

Why not? It makes sense to me.

Dude573
07-15-2011, 12:44 PM
Maybe Drew can be bit more interesting as a face.He's going nowhere with his current heel turn.

Sorry to be the pessimist, but McIntyre will probably go no where, no feud or anything. It's a shame that they never identify talent like Drew.

Enforcer23
07-15-2011, 12:59 PM
I have been meaning to post my first thread for ages so here it goes.

As we all know last week on raw Dolph and drew were put in a tag on one handicap match against big show. Which ended with mark henry tackling big show and Drew off the stage while big show landed safely drew didn't, but according to reports he's fine and was not injured. If i was in creative i would use this as a possible start of a feud between Dolph and Drew, Drew could cut a promo on the next weeks RAW saying how he was basicly left for dead by Dolph and want's a match against him as revenge. By dong this Drew would get more airtime (and a possible face turn) which i for one think he deserves as he is in my opinion being wasted.
Thoughts?

i could see him as a face and going into a fued with ziggler i like the idea of it seeming what happened last week

jethro
07-15-2011, 01:31 PM
Does Drew get any reaction from crowd at all? while a talented fella I'm not sure if he is the guy that people can get behind or cheer to.

Enforcer23
07-15-2011, 01:45 PM
Does Drew get any reaction from crowd at all? while a talented fella I'm not sure if he is the guy that people can get behind or cheer to.

wasint he getting a cheer when he was acting like vince ssooo it could work i think he can play a face quite well IMO

Goldust22
07-15-2011, 01:50 PM
wasint he getting a cheer when he was acting like vince ssooo it could work i think he can play a face quite well IMO

Cant see it myself but i believe Dolph could be a major face his character is alot of Shawn Michaels in the early to mid 90's so he could be a great face

Enforcer23
07-15-2011, 01:51 PM
Cant see it myself but i believe Dolph could be a major face his character is alot of Shawn Michaels in the early to mid 90's so he could be a great face

true you know wwe better not fire them cause they can easily be the future

HeelTurn
07-15-2011, 01:53 PM
true you know wwe better not fire them cause they can easily be the future

Im surprised neither have a match at MITB.

Enforcer23
07-15-2011, 02:05 PM
wwe's way of saying we dont care about the u.s title

Goldust22
07-15-2011, 02:21 PM
Im surprised neither have a match at MITB.

Well cant believe Dolph isnt there hes been the most consistant performer for years now. But the biggest surprise is no Zack Ryder (after all the press hes getting and none of it from WWE)

But i can see why Drew isnt he is in dyer need of a feud.

HeelTurn
07-15-2011, 02:22 PM
Well cant believe Dolph isnt there hes been the most consistant performer for years now. But the biggest surprise is no Zack Ryder (after all the press hes getting and none of it from WWE)

But i can see why Drew isnt he is in dyer need of a feud.

I like Drew, he can be impressive when given the oppurtunity, look at EC earlier this year. As far as Dolph goes hes a former World Champion and the current US champ, hopefully they will do some last minute match with them in.

Goldust22
07-15-2011, 02:35 PM
I like Drew, he can be impressive when given the oppurtunity, look at EC earlier this year. As far as Dolph goes hes a former World Champion and the current US champ, hopefully they will do some last minute match with them in.

Yeah i agree about Drew he was great when he was the 'Chosen One' but they havent done anything with him for a few months now so dosent really deserve to be in MITB

Enforcer23
07-15-2011, 02:38 PM
Yeah i agree about Drew he was great when he was the 'Chosen One' but they havent done anything with him for a few months now so dosent really deserve to be in MITB

which is wrong cause its creatives fault aswell

Goldust22
07-15-2011, 02:54 PM
which is wrong cause its creatives fault aswell

Main problem is there is too much talent not being pushed and not enough tv time to push them. Who honesty cares for superstars they need a new show and it needs to be on for two hours. Maybe create a new show called Nitro to replace ECW and have it run for two ful hours not 45 minutes that ECW did.

NickAW1990
07-15-2011, 04:01 PM
I'd love to see a feud between the two. But I think it could only work if Vickie would move from Dolph (turning him face in the process) and managing Drew.

I can see it starting with McIntyre being in a triple threat US title match with Dolph and either Kofi, Evan Bourne or (as everyone else would like to see) Zack Ryder. McIntyre could well pull off the upset victory, possibly as a result of Vickie Guerrero interfering against the face/most popular wrestler in the match, and McIntyre sneaking in with a cheeky roll up. Then over about 3 weeks Vickie becomes disinterested with Dolph Ziggle before the rematch and ends up jumping ship to Drew McIntyre so we could see how well Dolph works as a face.

I don't know about the rest of you but I could see that idea working as it might be able to spring board Dolph Ziggler in the eyes of the fans and creative if he is able to up his game of the Mic.

Enforcer23
07-15-2011, 04:06 PM
Main problem is there is too much talent not being pushed and not enough tv time to push them. Who honesty cares for superstars they need a new show and it needs to be on for two hours. Maybe create a new show called Nitro to replace ECW and have it run for two ful hours not 45 minutes that ECW did.

yeah agreed a show that they had like ecw was perfect people got to see what up and comers are like and to me sorry but nxt is jsut gay and feels to immature

Bob Bowman
07-15-2011, 06:30 PM
Watching Drew is like watching paint dry..... I say why not turn him face. He can't do any worst.

CMRyder
07-15-2011, 09:07 PM
McIntyre is where he belongs. A Jobber.