PDA

View Full Version : If punk did this it would be great for wrestling

HITMAN
07-15-2011, 03:17 AM
How great would it be if punk really does win the title and really does leave the wwe and him and all these guys like colt go to tna this would be great for everyone in the wrestling biz.

First for tna cause this wiuld definitly get them over the hump cause we no they r no wwe but this would defintly put them right there

Second for wwe cause it would be like the wcw raw war and make wwe have to get better and try to compete with tna cause thats what we would all want to see

Third even roh cause theyd get alot of publicity from all the wrestlers in tna

and lastly would get the best of it cause this woud be just like the good old days when wcw and wwe were at the top of there game ti compete with each other.

and u never no maybe this whole thing wasnt planned by vince maybe punk just backed him In the corner and vince has to run with cause he knows this is great tv so thats y hes letting punk do this cause he knows punk is leaving he might as well milk it .

Maybe well even get lucky and down the line vince buys out tna that would be fukin awsome man

Tell me what u think I think I im a genius

sincara
07-15-2011, 03:26 AM
i like the idea of roh guys teaming up with punk but it would push up tna ratings a roh invasion or even if tna and roh merged together using a talent exchange so tna guys could compete on roh when its on tv and roh guys could compete on impact but to challenge wwe tna neded to fire russo hogan flair and bishoff and need to bring back the x cup

HITMAN
07-15-2011, 03:42 AM
Iv been watching wrestling since the early 90s but have never really followed the independent cards how can I watch roh im from michigan and I dont no how to follow it

HITMAN
07-15-2011, 03:46 AM
Those are all great ideas to sin but I really dont mind the old farts on there I thinkits a good mixture of young and old in tna, but one thing I hate is how there not giving any of the originals the title like aj and samoa joe

Siracul
07-15-2011, 05:14 AM
How great would it be if punk really does win the title and really does leave the wwe and him and all these guys like colt go to tna this would be great for everyone in the wrestling biz.

I for one hope this happens, but now with the stipulation "Cena's fired" I think there's no way Punk can win that match, BUT, Punk doesn't have to win the match to walk out with the belt, if you get where I'm going.

First for TNA cause this would definitely get them over the hump cause we know they r no WWE but this would definitely put them right there

Comparing TNA to WWE is absurd, yes, both are wrestling companies, but it's like comparing Microsoft to just another mediocre computer software company, don't get me wrong I'm am one of if not the biggest fans of TNA, BUT, TNA is not what it used to be, sure lately they've been doing well, but, and this is a big BUT, if you've been a fan for TNA for a while you know they have problems keeping the quality of shows good for more than a few weeks.

Second for WWE cause it would be like the WCW Raw War and make WWE have to get better and try to compete with TNA cause that's what we would all want to see

TNA is No WCW, this has been said a gazillion times, TNA is no F'n WCW
WCW had millions of dollars, they were going against RAW, WCW Nitro was LIVE and RAW was taped (Reminds you of something ? RAW Live, iMPACT! Taped possibly ?) that's why WCW Nitro had the edge over RAW, also they had the money and ability (Thanks to the Montreal Screwjob) to sign MEGASTARS like Hogan & Hart, they weren't in their prime maybe but they sure as hell were better than TNA having Flair & Hogan now.
The part i made in BOLD made me laugh my ass off, WWE has to compete with TNA ? Really ? Really ?
One simple word : RATINGS.

Third even ROH cause they'd get a lot of publicity from all the wrestlers in TNA
I don't see how they would (Unless you mean in an invasion angle which would be pointless if you're TNA), if ROH stars going to other wrestling companies would've gained ROH notoriety, then when Seth Rollins (aka Tyler Black) went to WWE he gave ROH the biggest publicity in their history... mm... didn't happen.
So unless you mean an invasion angle, which as i said would be pointless for TNA, or TNA talents mentioning ROH talents or the promotion itself on National TV (Like Punk mentioned ROH & NJPW & Colt Cabana), which i seriously doubt TNA would do, ROH would get nothing out of this.

And lastly would get the best of it cause this would be just like the good old days when WCW and WWE were at the top of there game to compete with each other.
Not gonna happen. Period. There will never be another WCW and WWE (Or in our case TNA and WWE) Monday night war.
This era is gone and people need to let it die, there have been many threads about this so i will NOT explain it, i will however ask you one simple question : Where are Megastars who would make that war meaningful ? The likes of Macho Man & Steamboat & Hogan (As much as i hate the guy he was THE man back then)

And you never know maybe this whole thing wasn't planned by Vince maybe Punk just backed him in the corner and Vince has to run with it cause he knows this is great tv so that's why he's letting punk do this cause he knows punk is leaving he might as well milk it .

Had it been non scripted they would've cut off CM Punk's microphone before he started talking, better yet, they wouldn't have handed him a microphone, so... fail.

Maybe well even get lucky and down the line Vince buys out TNA that would be fuckin awesome man
To each his choice I guess, but isn't the whole point of your thread competition between the two companies ? you're contradicting yourself mate.

Tell me what u think I think I I'm a genius

No comment simply not to hurt your feelings :)

ELNIOJR
07-15-2011, 06:19 AM

Please, tell you're Joking...
How would CM Punk leave WWE (for good) and WWE Champion, with the Power/Freedom to go where ever he wants with it? And would WWE knowing that Punk wants to leave FOREVER...How would they PUT the tittle on him, in the first Place?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwaBzav9r_g

Russo swerve
07-15-2011, 06:48 AM
Tna really ? Really? Really? Really?really? Really?

steveorton
07-15-2011, 07:23 AM
@Siracul that has to be one of the best posts ever and the line at the end is pure gold, I'm jus sayin...

Juvenile Junkie
07-15-2011, 07:34 AM
I for one hope this happens, but now with the stipulation "Cena's fired" I think there's no way Punk can win that match, BUT, Punk doesn't have to win the match to walk out with the belt, if you get where I'm going.

Comparing TNA to WWE is absurd, yes, both are wrestling companies, but it's like comparing Microsoft to just another mediocre computer software company, don't get me wrong I'm am one of if not the biggest fans of TNA, BUT, TNA is not what it used to be, sure lately they've been doing well, but, and this is a big BUT, if you've been a fan for TNA for a while you know they have problems keeping the quality of shows good for more than a few weeks.

WCW had millions of dollars, they were going against RAW, WCW Nitro was LIVE and RAW was taped (Reminds you of something ? RAW Live, iMPACT! Taped possibly ?) that's why WCW Nitro had the edge over RAW, also they had the money and ability (Thanks to the Montreal Screwjob) to sign MEGASTARS like Hogan & Hart, they weren't in their prime maybe but they sure as hell were better than TNA having Flair & Hogan now.
The part i made in BOLD made me laugh my ass off, WWE has to compete with TNA ? Really ? Really ?

I don't see how they would (Unless you mean in an invasion angle which would be pointless if you're TNA), if ROH stars going to other wrestling companies would've gained ROH notoriety, then when Seth Rollins (aka Tyler Black) went to WWE he gave ROH the biggest publicity in their history... mm... didn't happen.
So unless you mean an invasion angle, which as i said would be pointless for TNA, or TNA talents mentioning ROH talents or the promotion itself on National TV (Like Punk mentioned ROH & NJPW & Colt Cabana), which i seriously doubt TNA would do, ROH would get nothing out of this.

Not gonna happen. Period. There will never be another WCW and WWE (Or in our case TNA and WWE) Monday night war.
This era is gone and people need to let it die, there have been many threads about this so i will NOT explain it, i will however ask you one simple question : Where are Megastars who would make that war meaningful ? The likes of Macho Man & Steamboat & Hogan (As much as i hate the guy he was THE man back then)

Had it been non scripted they would've cut off CM Punk's microphone before he started talking, better yet, they wouldn't have handed him a microphone, so... fail.

To each his choice I guess, but isn't the whole point of your thread competition between the two companies ? you're contradicting yourself mate.

I say old chap thats top notch

Juvenile Junkie
07-15-2011, 07:38 AM
Tna really ? Really? Really? Really?really? Really?

epic fail

you have a thing against TNA yet your name is related to one of their bookers........

Russo swerve
07-15-2011, 08:10 AM
epic fail

you have a thing against TNA yet your name is related to one of their bookers........

Epicfail I like russo not tna dickhead. Your names juvenile junkie wich indicated to me that you r friends with jeff hardy

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 08:22 AM
Epicfail I like russo not tna dickhead. Your names juvenile junkie wich indicated to me that you r friends with jeff hardy

Weak. Just weak.

steveorton
07-15-2011, 08:24 AM
@WWTNA MARK lmfao, I'm jus sayin...

Russo swerve
07-15-2011, 08:33 AM
Weak. Just weak.

Aww man im gettin double teamed you guys just ruined my day lol i might have a nervous brakedown

Russo swerve
07-15-2011, 08:34 AM

Lame im jus sayin

steveorton
07-15-2011, 08:38 AM
@Russo Swerve Listen Junior don't start something with me, I seen alot of your posts, dumbest posts ever, so please leave me out of your posts and "brakedown" , its breakdown you idiot, I'm jus sayin...

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 08:38 AM

Russo swerve just annoys me with his suckish comments just to get attention on here but with the name Russo swerve, you wouldn't expect anything less from him. lol

steveorton
07-15-2011, 08:40 AM
@WWTNA MARK I feel sorry for the guy sometimes, I'm jus sayin...

steveorton
07-15-2011, 08:43 AM
@WWTNA Mark I have started to read the main thread of JBW, you guys got alot of heat from EWNCW back then, but just goes to show if you work at it you can be the the No. 1 E-fed, Kudos for a great job, I'm jus sayin...

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 08:50 AM
@WWTNA Mark I have started to read the main thread of JBW, you guys got alot of heat from EWNCW back then, but just goes to show if you work at it you can be the the No. 1 E-fed, Kudos for a great job, I'm jus sayin...

Thanks man! I'm definitely sigging this! :D

Juvenile Junkie
07-15-2011, 08:51 AM
era of AWESOME...........with a picture of Randy Orton??????????

Russo swerve
07-15-2011, 08:51 AM
Aww man its revenge of the nerds lol im bout to go make money instead of sit on this site all day ill b back later juniors

Russo swerve
07-15-2011, 08:54 AM
@Russo Swerve Listen Junior don't start something with me, I seen alot of your posts, dumbest posts ever, so please leave me out of your posts and "brakedown" , its breakdown you idiot, I'm jus sayin...

I start what I wanna start junior im jus sayin

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 08:55 AM
Aww man its revenge of the nerds lol im bout to go make money instead of sit on this site all day ill b back later juniors

You went from lame comebacks to calling us nerds. What, you'll be back to look for more lame jokes on Google?

steveorton
07-15-2011, 09:26 AM
@Juvenile Junkie lol, its simple, obviously I am a fan of Orton but I support the Miz too, he's actually on of my favorite rigth now, I wanted my signature to reflect that I support both guys, hence " Era of Awesome," hope that clears it up, I'm jus sayin...

SilverGhost
07-15-2011, 09:37 AM
You ladies should be done by now.#ImJusSayin'DiedALongTimeAgo(Damn You WWTNA)

Markedoutforlife
07-15-2011, 09:51 AM
I wish I had those 7 minutes of my life back. Reading this thread was worse than watching vickie geurreros jowls flap in a mild breeze.

Ok, I dont think im being harsh. I am just dissappointed that a thread about cm punk bored my left nut off.
That "better for roh" gobbledy gook was an abomination of human thought.
I am vastly unimpressed by your logic and reason. If I had a water pistol, I would fill it with milk and slowly kill my lactose intolerant ass.

brodius
07-15-2011, 10:13 AM
I just don't see Punk going back to TNA. ROH and TNA had talent exchange for a while until Rob Feinstein was caught on "To catch a predator". At that point TNA quite using ROH talent. Punk has a real distaste for the Hardy's and Hogan. Why would he go somewhere making less money and working with people he has openly stated he can't stand. If he does leave WWE he will just go to ROH. I am starting to think he won't be going anywhere. On the main page they stated Colt has told some companies he works for after next month he can no longer take future bookings. This is either because he will be in WWE or he will be full time on ROH new TV show.

Kerrastone
07-15-2011, 10:19 AM
Why would vince let CM Punk leave WWE with the title to go to TNA?

The Hit Man
07-15-2011, 11:47 AM

If CM Punk made a post on this it would have went something like this haha!

AOF666
07-15-2011, 12:07 PM
Why would anyone want WWE to buy TNA? We seen what happened when they bought WCW and ECW. WWE quality slowly went down. We as fans need competition, thats the only way each company will try become the best or bring the best out of them. Right Impact Wrestling trying, but not doing so well. Don't get ROH here so Not sure about them.

Juvenile Junkie
07-15-2011, 12:27 PM
I wish I had those 7 minutes of my life back. Reading this thread was worse than watching vickie geurreros jowls flap in a mild breeze.

Ok, I dont think im being harsh. I am just dissappointed that a thread about cm punk bored my left nut off.
That "better for roh" gobbledy gook was an abomination of human thought.
I am vastly unimpressed by your logic and reason. If I had a water pistol, I would fill it with milk and slowly kill my lactose intolerant ass.

7 minutes,wow,shame,just imagine how those die Hard ECW fans felt watching December to Dismember in 2006,2 hours wasted.Not even Vince Russo has booked a PPV that bad.......

Siracul
07-15-2011, 05:16 PM
@Siracul that has to be one of the best posts ever and the line at the end is pure gold, I'm jus sayin...

I say old chap thats top notch

If CM Punk made a post on this it would have went something like this haha!

I am glad you people enjoyed it ;)
TBH I'm at a loss of words, I was just writing it as a reply to this thread just to kill time, didn't figure I'd get feedback on it :)
Thanks guys :)

helmsley
07-15-2011, 07:32 PM
http://cdn.epicski.com/2/2a/2a7cbd91_1429754-1253930_this_thread_again_super_super.jpg

HITMAN
07-15-2011, 07:33 PM
Ya well I forgot that this is not a place to right a thread about ur opinion, I was just giving my opinion on what id like see and not the same old shit iv been reading for the past week, and I bet when nwo took over wcw everyone of u guys predicted that one huh. Not tring to be mean and thanks for all the replys

helmsley
07-15-2011, 07:35 PM
sorry, but its probably that there have been around 5 threads per day about all the punk thing and around 5 per week comparing tna to wcw, but no offense