PDA

View Full Version : How will the Cena vs. CM Punk Main Event End?

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
07-15-2011, 01:19 AM
Someone needs to do this topic so it might as well be me. :) How do you think the main event will end at Money In The Bank this sunday?

It's been a while since we got a main event that could end in so many different ways it's fucking ridiculous. Out of the choices above, I'm going with a Chicago Screw Job against John Cena. Honestly, CM Punk is white hot right now and I don't think WWE could let him go at this point in time. Not only would it hurt the main event scene on RAW, but it would also hurt the interest of the show generated off this storyline. Besides that, Cena has nagging injuries and he'll need the break if he plans on wrestling at Mania against The Rock.

Thats my opinion on the subject. Whats yours?

sincara
07-15-2011, 02:30 AM
how many threads are needed about how punk v cena wil end

sincara
07-15-2011, 02:32 AM
any who i vote for the roh invasion

HITMAN
07-15-2011, 02:41 AM
How do I create a thread

sincara
07-15-2011, 02:46 AM
How do I create a thread

click foroum up at the top
then click in what ever section you want to post in wwe tna etc what ever you want ever section u want
then at the top of your selected section it says post new thread in a bue box at the top and click that then write about what ever you want then post it

HITMAN
07-15-2011, 02:53 AM
Thanks alot its gona be a good one would love to here ur comment on it

sincara
07-15-2011, 03:19 AM
Thanks alot its gona be a good one would love to here ur comment on it

i comment on most threads here so dont worry sincara will probably comment on your thread

PureMetalftw!
07-15-2011, 06:01 AM
i would of picked ROH or something else but supercena is a safe bet sadly :(

Juvenile Junkie
07-15-2011, 06:08 AM
ROH invasion,yeah right,who on earth would honestly buy into a ROH invasion?? Oh,and that match in the 1999 cricket world cup between Pakistan and Bangladesh was real,ya sure

Juvenile Junkie
07-15-2011, 06:10 AM
and let me guess,Vince will buy out CZW to join their ''good buddies'' Ring of Honor in an alliance.Yep and JBL will be thier alliance leader!

Keep dreaming

jethro
07-15-2011, 06:23 AM
I vote "SuperCena flies in and completely dominates Punk. Punk Leaves. The End."

this is why i think its a good thing I never know how it will end,the thrill of excitement.

Juvenile Junkie
07-15-2011, 06:26 AM
Miz: How dare you?! Christian: How dare ME? How are dare YOU?! R-Truth: How dare ME? How are dare YOU?! Miz: Really? Really? Really? Christan: Really? Really? R-Truth: Really? Miz: REALLY!? Christian: Riley! Miz: Riley? Randy! Christian: Randy? Riley! Miz: Randy! Christian: Riley! Miz: Randy! Christian: Riley! Miz: Randy! Christian: Riley! Miz: Randy! Christian: Riley! R-Truth: Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy!

Russo swerve
07-15-2011, 06:39 AM
ROH invasion,yeah right,who on earth would honestly buy into a ROH invasion?? Oh,and that match in the 1999 cricket world cup between Pakistan and Bangladesh was real,ya sure

Wtf do u be talkin about junior?

Juvenile Junkie
07-15-2011, 06:43 AM
Wtf do u be talkin about junior?

How Dare You

Russo swerve
07-15-2011, 06:44 AM
Miz: How dare you?! Christian: How dare ME? How are dare YOU?! R-Truth: How dare ME? How are dare YOU?! Miz: Really? Really? Really? Christan: Really? Really? R-Truth: Really? Miz: REALLY!? Christian: Riley! Miz: Riley? Randy! Christian: Randy? Riley! Miz: Randy! Christian: Riley! Miz: Randy! Christian: Riley! Miz: Randy! Christian: Riley! Miz: Randy! Christian: Riley! R-Truth: Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy!

U got to b one of the lamest dudes on here junior I wont b replying to u anymore I just thought I should let u kniw

steveorton
07-15-2011, 07:29 AM
I went with Cena wins and someone cashes in MITB, I'm jus sayin...

Dr. Death
07-15-2011, 07:50 AM
Is there a MITB prediction contest going on? I can't find one so I'd thought I would ask.
By the way I would like to see the Rock cost Cena the belt, it would set up for some extra needed heat for their Wrestlemania match. It would also give Cena some time off to nurse his injuries before their meeting.

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-15-2011, 08:32 AM
The MITB scenario is probably the most likely one. It is just hard to determine on who would be the Winner of the match between Punk an Cena.

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 08:34 AM
how many threads are needed about how punk v cena wil end

Exactly. Its just getting pointless.

Juvenile Junkie
07-15-2011, 08:53 AM
Exactly. Its just getting pointless.

soon we will be a able to start a 'collection of pointless threads' section

nafeesgreat1
07-15-2011, 09:19 AM
Woh Juvenile,,Im a pakistani,,never in my wildest dreams i expected Paki cricket team mentioned here,,Although its about 1 of the darkest days of our cricket history,,HELL FUCK CRICKET,, COME ON PUNK,,I PICKED The Rock Interferes and screws Cena out of the title. JABRONI!,,hope that happens..

Grind_Bastard
07-15-2011, 09:48 AM
Though I love the possiblility of a ROH invasion, I'm not sure if this will happen. I voted Punk winning and losing the title via MITB cashing (being Del Rio the one cashing IMO)

Y2Jryder
07-15-2011, 09:51 AM
roh invasion

hystrix
07-15-2011, 10:26 AM
Though I love the possiblility of a ROH invasion, I'm not sure if this will happen. I voted Punk winning and losing the title via MITB cashing (being Del Rio the one cashing IMO)

ROH invation would be awesome. I'd bring something cool back into wrestling. I however, agree that a MITB cash-in is the most likely...

ChosenOne
07-15-2011, 10:31 AM
Punk beats Cena, Vince brings out the winner of MitB - Alberto Del Rio - who takes the title. Punk leaves, Cena is "rehired" some way or another and it sets up Del Rio v Cena at SummerSlam and beyond.

Even if Del Rio doesn't win MitB, I think he walks out WWE Champion. He could get given his match that he earned a couple of weeks ago on Raw, with Vince screwing either Punk or Cena out of the title.

Or "SuperCena" could destroy Punk, keep the title, and they just announce Del Rio as number 1 contender on the next Raw, the easy option.

For what it's worth, I voted for the MitB cash in on CM Punk.

TNA 'The very best'
07-15-2011, 10:42 AM
Is this poll how we want it to end or how you think it will end because leading the race is the ROH invasion, and as much as I want it to happen, it is never going to, hell if it does I will ummm I will not post anything for a month,

AOF666
07-15-2011, 12:00 PM
I don't think the Rock will cost Cena the belt, Rock understands how important the belt is to the company. I'm thinking a possibly either Punk wins and MIIB cashes in and wins or Chicago screw job on Punk. If Punk resigns, maybe he comes back as a face or the neutral( which I perfer).

Juvenile Junkie
07-15-2011, 12:03 PM
IF its a ROH faction,there will be no mention of ROH,ROH wrestlers using stupid WWE trademarked names like they gave to Monty Brown(please come back to wrestling),Lance Hoyt and Chris Harris.

Claudio Castagnoli will be known as Carlo Maccarone! His finisher will be the Ravioli Maker!

thejman93
07-15-2011, 12:04 PM

This. the ROH invasion is lunacy IMO. Vince would never do something like that unless he's already bought out the other company (ROH in this case)

Juvenile Junkie
07-15-2011, 12:06 PM
ScrewJob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STFU ........

TocSin XXVII
07-15-2011, 12:27 PM
This is how I would book it. Punk wins, Vince comes out and gives Cena an automatic rematch where Punk wins again. Vince sends out his battered and bruised MITB winner to face CM Punk. Punk wins that match too. Punk leaves as the WWE Champion and leaves Vince in shock and in limbo of what is going to happen to his WWE Championship.

Enforcer23
07-15-2011, 01:02 PM
I have no idea how it will end

thejman93
07-15-2011, 01:04 PM
I have no idea!

Like I've said before, that's the beauty of this angle; nobody has a fuckin' clue how or when it's gonna end.

Enforcer23
07-15-2011, 01:08 PM
Like I've said before, that's the beauty of this angle; nobody has a fuckin' clue how or when it's gonna end.

haha i laughed when i read this...but ya right its so open to so many diffrent things i just hope we dont get a disappointment at MITB...im glad im watching this PPV..best storyline in YEARS

Juvenile Junkie
07-15-2011, 01:48 PM
haha i laughed when i read this...but ya right its so open to so many diffrent things i just hope we dont get a disappointment at MITB...im glad im watching this PPV..best storyline in YEARS

how sad that the best WWE storyline in ages mainly involves an expiring contract

Enforcer23
07-15-2011, 01:53 PM
how sad that the best WWE storyline in ages mainly involves an expiring contract

sad but true :(

NickAW1990
07-15-2011, 04:06 PM
I voted for Punk winning. I'm sure how the ending of their match would work in terms of clean victory or not.

What i can see is Alberto Del Rio winning the breifcase, coming in and interfering so Punk wins but he is in no fit state to wrestle (as seems normal but it does work as a creative device) then he gets the easy pin and becomes WWE champion, therefore setting the rather obvious but potentially interesting feud between Cena and Del Rio. I only say interesting as I would like to see the subtle tweeks in Del Rio's gimmick when he actually has the gold around his waist.

Bob Bowman
07-15-2011, 06:35 PM
Cena will win. Punk leaves like Bret did back in 97. End of story. Screw job DVD sells like hot cakes from the interest sparked up. WWE die down after that. Same Cena and Orton combo.

tad locust
07-15-2011, 06:37 PM
I chose Punk wins and loses to a MITB Cash In.

VanHooliganX
07-15-2011, 09:57 PM
Wow! I didn't think my answer would be the most popular. I like how this forum thinks ;D.

Juvenile Junkie
07-16-2011, 06:49 AM
CM Punk gets screwed by CP Munk