PDA

View Full Version : I hate michael cole!!!

Mr. McMahon
07-14-2011, 08:07 PM
I can't stand him with his stupid 'vintage' this and 'vintage' that. I hate the stupid faces he makes while reading the Anonymous General Manager Emails and his 'and I quote'. What is his problem, he keeps making a fool of himself, and he also dances, seriously does he think people are getting entertained watching him dance??? WWE should fire him, he never even talks about the match. He should not even go to any other wrestling company.

And same with Jim Ross. I can't stand him, all he talks about is slobber knocker and he screams like a little girl when Stone Cold does something. Whats up with that stupid hat, I bet he hasn't even washed that hat for decades. And lastly I am sick of him talking about his bbq sauce, I swear if he mentions it again then I'm gonna put that bbq sauce bottle in his bums.

They need JBL the wrestling god on the commentary along with Josh Matthews or even Joey Styles.

IM SICK OF MICHAEL COLE

Russo swerve
07-14-2011, 08:28 PM
Y make this thread just to say u hate somebody junior. Ima make a thread about how I cant stand ppl like u

xtremetothemax
07-14-2011, 08:35 PM
he's just doin his job dude.

eire attitude 91
07-14-2011, 08:37 PM
you just got powned, ha

seriously though despite my dislike of cole he is a heel he is meant to piss us off, if the other heels in wwe were able to get as much heat as a ring anouncer we might have a better product and not have to rely on cm punk to save us from mediocrity. i cannot understand how you hate jr, if he is appearing for wwe he should plug his product the same way the guest stars plugged their's when they appeared. he is not longer a full time employee of the wwe, and as for his hat, im not sure how you know it wasnt washed but maybe jr needs better house alrms. and your beloved jbl wears the same hat also. that is all ;)

68wPayne
07-14-2011, 08:40 PM
If you hate him than I suppose he is doing his job as a heel

Krysys
07-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Y make this thread just to say u hate somebody junior. Ima make a thread about how I cant stand ppl like u

I'm with you on this.

Chavo
07-14-2011, 08:43 PM

Leave it to Russo to take a thread about one person and turn it on another person, swerve indeed

Anyrysm
07-14-2011, 09:22 PM
I never like michael cole either, but to be fair, his style of commentary (i.e. ignoring the match to talk about Cena later in the show) is what Vince McMahon wants. They're supposed to literally ignore the in-ring action. At least with JR you get a guy who at least seems to care about what's going on. I listen to Cole and get the feeling that he's there for a paycheck.

Festeringeviscerate
07-14-2011, 10:31 PM
Hey now everyone, He was "raped" several years ago... Let him be a douche, that's all he has left of his pathetic dignity & shitty play by play ability...

TwoTone
07-15-2011, 01:00 AM
I have to say that lately I have been more entertained by Cole than King. Wtf happened to that man. He used to be entertaining. Now he is just sad

Yano88
07-15-2011, 03:10 AM
I never though to say this... but I miss Cole on being fully heel and I miss the Cole Mine thing.

He is a lot more skilled at the mic than several superstars (Kofi and Morrison, I'm looking at you guys).

Now he came back to be a full time commentator and he is trying to be impartial. (Even though sometimes he make heelish comments)
Nonetheless when he goes to read the anonymous gm mails he still gets booed by the whole arena.

This proves that he did a damn good job while he was heel.

Some superstars could take note from Cole.

clh2285
07-15-2011, 05:07 AM
lol this....with proper gramer

Skycy
07-15-2011, 05:15 AM
Well, I'm entertained by Cole ;p
In fact i like him more now then he was heel. He has some funny jokes, and lately he is funnier than Lawler.

PS: Booker T + Michael Cole = GENIUS

steveorton
07-15-2011, 07:40 AM
@Skycy Right on the money here, but 1 thing though Lawler is no longer funny, I'm jus sayin...

Y2Jryder
07-15-2011, 08:27 AM
Well, I'm entertained by Cole ;p
In fact i like him more now then he was heel. He has some funny jokes, and lately he is funnier than Lawler.

PS: Booker T + Michael Cole = GENIUS

this^^
Put Booker T + michael cole together with Josh

Y2Jryder
07-15-2011, 08:28 AM
Cole miner ftw btw

shambo2k9
07-15-2011, 08:47 AM
this^^
Put Booker T + michael cole together with Josh

i believe that is called smackdown lol

plus am i the only one who laughs when something funny happens or someone messes up there lines in the ring or backstage and u can hear cole sniggering down his mic lol makes me laugh everytime.

steveorton
07-15-2011, 08:52 AM
@shambo 2k9 you're not alone dude, me too, I'm jus sayin...

Grind_Bastard
07-15-2011, 09:59 AM
I have a mixed reaction with Cole. Sometimes I find hm funny, other times just annoying. During his feud with King I was sometimes fed up with him, he was doing his job well, I assume. His commentary mainly bores me, I'd prefer him to focus more on matches. I'm ok if they want to talk about something else, but trying to find an equilibrium between in-ring action and the stuff out of the ring (or coming next)

I think that Cole should become a manager, with the reaction he gets it can do wonders to his protege.

Markedoutforlife
07-15-2011, 10:02 AM
If you hate him than I suppose he is doing his job as a heel

This. This and only this.

AOF666
07-15-2011, 12:27 PM
Let's face it, Vince isn't going to fire Cole, he is friends with Cena. Cole was almost fired for his gay remarks on twitter, but because he is friends with Cena, he kept his job. I don't like Cole neither, he is an asshole in real life and he believes in his own hype because he is friends with Cena. Only time I like Cole when he makes front of Daniel Bryan. You have a geek calling someone a nerd. I liked him when he was an interviewer, because he was humiliated each week, especially by the Rock. How can you not like JR, he knows his stuff and he did his job well.