PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania 28 Predictions

Joey Bats
07-14-2011, 07:04 PM
It is more than a couple of months away but, I wanted to get this started now to see all the progression & digression the WWE makes from MITB and thereafter. I still see The Rock vs John Cena as the main event but, there could be another surprise, maybe a special guest referee or a co-main event. It will be interesting to see how the story lines will change from now on out.

the-rocks-stunner
07-14-2011, 07:18 PM
It is more than a couple of months away but, I wanted to get this started now to see all the progression & digression the WWE makes from MITB and thereafter. I still see The Rock vs John Cena as the main event but, there could be another surprise, maybe a special guest referee or a co-main event. It will be interesting to see how the story lines will change from now on out.

8 months away is more than ''just a couple'' but hey i can wait just about :D

come back with this thread in 6 months :D

Russo swerve
07-14-2011, 07:26 PM
-_________-

Chavo
07-14-2011, 08:09 PM
Gonna make a bold prediction here....Cena vs Rock is going to be terrible. Guess thats a bold italic'ed underlined red prediction but meh

IrkenInvader
07-14-2011, 08:19 PM
Spoiler: John Cena wins.

The Brown One
07-14-2011, 08:48 PM
Cena vs Rock is going to be terrible

No shit.

Russo swerve
07-14-2011, 09:17 PM
Cena vs the rock will draw mcmahon a ton of money so thats all that reallt matters to the bosssman

Kerrastone
07-15-2011, 12:40 AM
Okay im not going to be an ASSHOLE like everyone else and actually answer the question. I think Stone Cold vs CM Punk will happen along with Taker vs HHH vs HBK. I think The Miz will take on Randy Orton and Christian will take on Morrison in an interpromotional match. It is really hard considering theres hardly any stars now and its like 5 months away from ROTWM.

RomanFlare
07-15-2011, 12:44 AM
Before this thread disappears:

I hope Cena v. Rock turns out exactly like Hogan v. Michaels: Rock pulls backstage bullshit, demands to win, Cena oversells like a champ, I go home/turn off the TV happy.

ilggant
07-15-2011, 03:03 AM
Not exactly a prediction, more like how I would book it:

John Cena vs The Rock (already announced)
Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar (after doing some inter-promotional hype work, Lesnar agrees a one-time amicable deal)
CM Punk vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
Triple H vs Alberto Del Rio
The Miz vs Chris Jericho (returns earlier to set feud up)
John Morrison vs Christian vs Randy Orton
Daniel Bryan vs Sin Cara
Dolph Ziggler vs Rey Mysterio
Kane & Big Show vs Wade Barrett & Sheamus

-- Pre-show there would be a Money in the Bank-style match featuring:
Evan Bourne vs Jack Swagger vs Kofi Kingston vs Drew Mcintyre vs R-Truth vs Santino Marella vs Zack Ryder vs Cody Rhodes

-----------------------

Yeah I realise I may have put one too many matches, but I tried to cram all the important superstars in (or at least the ones I think are important)

Edit: first post by the way ;)

jonod
07-15-2011, 03:15 AM
I think it will be based on further progressing the current up and comers with some finally being put over in a big way. By then CM Punk would be a massive star so he could be feasibly in the wwe championship match, maybe against the miz (who already has had the big push from last year soin terms of star power its a bit like the hbk v diesel match)?

Another person that could put someone over is obviously Orton. Perhaps he'll face Wade Barret or Sheamus or perhaps more believably Cody or Morrisson (royal Rumble winner?)

Undertaker vs ADR, I'm sure that Undertaker would win this

and with The Rock vs Cena you have your big four matches.

I'd like to see a triangle/four way match for the Tag titles, and the US and Intercontinental titles defended also

That good enough for ya! :)

steveorton
07-15-2011, 06:53 AM
@ilggant Welcome to the EWN and thats a nice WM 28 card, I'm jus sayin...