PDA

View Full Version : Money in The Bank - The 'C' Theory!

ELNIOJR
07-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Ok guys. Today I read out there, that Colt Cabana have been saying to some wrestling promotions that he's no longer accepting bookings for August. Also, he's envolved in an 'injury angle' that's going to take him out of the NWA...and he's not signing with ROH. Which means, just like its been reported latelly, he's probably moving to WWE.

As for Chris Hero and Claudio, it's been said that despite the fact they are booked for up coming ROH tapings, many people believe they are also moving to WWE, and by now, they are pretty much working on medical tests and stuffs like that, and who knows, complete the deal.

Which led me to create My 'C' Theory for MITB. Take a look:

C.M Punk
C.olt Cabana
C.laudio Costagnoli
C.hris Hero and...
C.hicago!

Interesting, uh?!

So let's say CM Punk wins. He's celebrating and then Vince walk out with:
Money In The Bank winner (I believe Mysterio or Kofi) or Alberto Del Rio who won a triple Threat 2 weeks ago to compete for the WWE Championship.

So, Vince comes out with one of these 2 guys, maybe Del Rio to evoque his championship match, or MITB winner to cash in his contract, and out of now where, Colt, Chris and Claudio run through the audience and get in the ring to protect CM Punk.

Alberto Del Rio or the MITB Winner then makes no more move, CM Punk and his mates could run out of the bulding with the crowd going wild, or...some WWE Superstars could come out to, after all CM Punk is leaving with something they all DREAM about winning, the WWE Championship, we then have a Big Brawl and the show ends right here.

A lot of questions in the air, and Monday, HUGE RAW for Explanations...:cool:

LMPunker
07-14-2011, 04:50 PM
that would be something i do find it interesting that colts not taking any bookings after next month but knowing the kind of humor punk has with his tweets and whatnot i wouldnt put it past punk to whisper to his friend "dont take any bookings and make sure it gets out" just to mess with us im trying not to get overecited and dont want to get my hopes up but this sunday could be mega!

AOF666
07-14-2011, 05:04 PM
To creative and unpredictable for Vince.

Enforcer23
07-14-2011, 05:15 PM
it amazes me why u guys arnt a part of wwe creative hahaha youd do a better job

Russo swerve
07-14-2011, 05:20 PM
ROH invasion this would have been a good time for kaval

TheRockerGother
07-14-2011, 05:24 PM
I just don't see it happening hell for all you know TNA could have this guy without you knowing.I just don't see WWE agreeing to sign him just to keep CM Punk.

Markedoutforlife
07-14-2011, 05:24 PM
I enjoyed reading this, so thank you. I would like to see this, but it wouldnt be a c theory due to the fact that vinnie mac would have some if not all of their names changed.
Wwe creative isnt in fact this creative. Does seth rollins fit into this at all?

Tommy Thunder
07-14-2011, 05:26 PM
The fact that Cobana isn't taking anymore indy bookings tells me that he's coming in. I'm also pretty confident that the kings of wrestling will be in WWE shortly. With that said, is CM Punk ACTUALLY leaving? Or has he once again played us all?!

http://idiotflashback.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/ron-burgundy.jpg
Only one way to find out folks!! Tune in to EW... I mean, WWE 'Money In The Bank', live on ppv this Sunday!!

clrj3514
07-14-2011, 05:26 PM
Sounds good but aren't the Kings still scheduled to be with ROH in at least August?

TheRockerGother
07-14-2011, 05:27 PM
Plus I don't see Cabana signing after his last WWE run.

Ruthless_Aggression
07-14-2011, 05:30 PM
The fact that Cobana isn't taking anymore indy bookings tells me that he's coming in. I'm also pretty confident that the kings of wrestling will be in WWE shortly. With that said, is CM Punk ACTUALLY leaving? Or has he once again played us all?!

Only one way to find out folks!! Tune in to EW... I mean, WWE 'Money In The Bank', live on ppv this Sunday!!

I wouldn't get your hopes up, makes it that much worse when you are wrong. That being said, if by some crazy miracle that this does happen, I will happily admit I was wrong and will put my foot in my mouth.

Chavo
07-14-2011, 05:30 PM
My 'C' Theory for MITB. Take a look:

C.M Punk
C.olt Cabana
C.laudio Costagnoli
C.hris Hero and...
C.hicago!

I would like to say congrats on catching this cryptic code WWE was using. You are a couragous individual and I hope WWE creative doesnt catch you and confine you to a cell, kept in captivity based on your comprehensive understanding of how they are conspiring to use letters to plan future PPV's. I found your post captivating and you should be commended. I've ran out of words that begin with c so I must end this post. Catch ya later!

Btw it is pretty weird all the names begin with C

Y2Jryder
07-14-2011, 05:31 PM
make it a win

TheRockerGother
07-14-2011, 05:31 PM
I wouldn't get your hopes up, makes it that much worse when you are wrong. That being said, if by some crazy miracle that this does happen, I will happily admit I was wrong and will put my foot in my mouth.

Have to agree again remember when everyone thought Sting signed with TNA lots of hopes got brought down.

Ruthless_Aggression
07-14-2011, 05:32 PM

C.M Punk
C.olt Cabana
C.laudio Costagnoli
C.hris Hero and...
C.hicago!

Take away the Chicago and they could start a faction called C-4! XD

Chavo
07-14-2011, 05:35 PM
they could start a faction called C-4! XD

Michael Cole: Here they come, the most explosive group of superstars in the WWE today.......

Tommy Thunder
07-14-2011, 05:41 PM

Hey, I honestly believe that Punk is leaving, and that none of these guys are coming in. WWE aren't going to give the fans what they want!!

ELNIOJR
07-14-2011, 05:56 PM
I would like to say congrats on catching this cryptic code WWE was using. You are a couragous individual and I hope WWE creative doesnt catch you and confine you to a cell, kept in captivity based on your comprehensive understanding of how they are conspiring to use letters to plan future PPV's. I found your post captivating and you should be commended. I've ran out of words that begin with c so I must end this post. Catch ya later!

Btw it is pretty weird all the names begin with C

Thanks anyway, and BTW, you did a great job too on this post by using many 'C' as you possibly could Lol
Their names begin with C because They CAN and WILL C...John Cena (Sunday)

ELNIOJR
07-14-2011, 06:09 PM
Take away the Chicago and they could start a faction called C-4! XD

Michael Cole: Here they come, the most explosive group of superstars in the WWE today.......

That's Pretty Cool. I was trying to come Up with a Catchy name with C, and nothing occured me. I like the C-4. But I dont think it's gonna happen. If CM Punk actually come up with one of those creepy messages, and something with C, sunday, then It's Show Time Lol

Johnny G
07-14-2011, 06:11 PM
Ok guys. Today I read out there, that Colt Cabana have been saying to some wrestling promotions that he's no longer accepting bookings for August. Also, he's envolved in an 'injury angle' that's going to take him out of the NWA...and he's not signing with ROH. Which means, just like its been reported latelly, he's probably moving to WWE.

As for Chris Hero and Claudio, it's been said that despite the fact they are booked for up coming ROH tapings, many people believe they are also moving to WWE, and by now, they are pretty much working on medical tests and stuffs like that, and who knows, complete the deal.

C.M Punk
C.olt Cabana
C.laudio Costagnoli
C.hris Hero and...
C.hicago!

Interesting, uh?!

So let's say CM Punk wins. He's celebrating and then Vince walk out with:
Money In The Bank winner (I believe Mysterio or Kofi) or Alberto Del Rio who won a triple Tread 2 weeks ago to compete for the WWE Championship.

So, Vince comes out with one of these 2 guys, maybe Del Rio to evoque his championship match, or MITB winner to cash in his contract, and out of now where, Colt, Chris and Claudio run through the audience and get in the ring to protect CM Punk.

Alberto Del Rio or the MITB Winner then makes no more move, CM Punk and his mates could run out of the bulding with the crowd going wild, or...some WWE Superstars could come out to, after all CM Punk is leaving with something they all DREAM about winning, the WWE Championship, we then have a Big Brawl and the show ends right here.

A lot of questions in the air, and Monday, HUGE RAW for Explanations...:cool:

Loving this man but can't see it happening since when has wwe given the fans what they want and vince won't let super Cena leave

wwe=awesome
07-14-2011, 06:17 PM
Great idea but i think its to unlikely for wwe

Tay Moran
07-14-2011, 06:21 PM
But if Punk resigned with the WWE John Cena wouldnt get "fired" because vince just dosent want Punk to leave with the championship

HCollins-TNA1
07-14-2011, 06:47 PM
Again got to say
Hope not.... That what hurted ECW in the long run working with the WWE.... If ROH partners up with WWE in some way.... bye bye RoH in 2 ot 3 years.....

The Brown One
07-14-2011, 06:47 PM
The scenario has a possibility of happening, but whoever said the "C Theory" looked way too much into it! Props to them for being creative, but seriously.

TNA 'The very best'
07-14-2011, 06:53 PM
Yes please.....

blink
07-14-2011, 07:00 PM
I've heard a lot of people say that the e won't give the fans what they want but I think they'd give punk what he wants. They're so thin on top tier talents and with no one really able to take the lead heel mantle. I wouldn't put it past them to sign cabana, one of punks best friends, to keep him happy and to stay. Plus he's a great talent so really they'd be adding in another mid carder to their already fantastic mid card line up. As for the KoW I don't know if they'd be signed to keep him happy seeing is how they had a try out well over a month ago and there's only been cabana talk for a couple weeks now. I doubt punk is leaving btw. I've never seen the wwe push a superstar this hard just to let him go. That wouldn't make any business sense. He has probably already silently re signed and next Monday Ryan Clark will post something like: cm pink resigned over a month ago, hence his current push. EWN knew about this but chose not to report it to keep the surprise a secret.

body slam
07-14-2011, 07:38 PM
To the origional post I like the idea of Vince bringing out the MITB winner to take the title from Punk. As far as the ROH showing up the invasion angle has been played out.

Anyrysm
07-14-2011, 09:36 PM
I'm going to MITB, 2nd row on Sunday and I will be shouting myself hoarse for Punk, but I think it's the IWC has run amok here; at the end of the day Cena will likely leave with the title. But...

If we're going to do this...Punk takes the title and goes back to ROH with Colt Cabana and the Kings of Wrestling and actually defends the belt there for a number of month...this segways into an invasion angle with Punk and a revised version of the Second City Saints invading the WWE to show how "real WRESTLERS" compete...Punk, Cabana, and Kings all end up in WWE where Punk with the old title rechallenges Cena who has since won the newly instated WWE title.

pgarcia79
07-14-2011, 11:06 PM
First off, I don't think Punk is leaving wwe. The reason I base this on is what others have brought up. The hype and push they seem to have put into overdrive in this past month with him. Sorry tna, wrestling doesn't matter, because at the end of the day it all comes down to the benjamins. WWE has made it loud and clear that they are overall an entertainment company. From a buisness stand point, it would make absolutely no sense whatsoever to push any character to the extent they have, and just let him walk out of the door and into another company. Hell, Punks name is being dropped in many non-wrestling outlets now. Right now he is the golden boy and WWE knows it. MEMO TO EVERYONE: WWE corporate are not a bunch of idiots. They have seen this coming a mile away. And they have sliced, diced, and analyzed probably every single angle that is out there. WWE knows who's money, and right now it's CM PUNK!

Ruthless_Aggression
07-14-2011, 11:09 PM
Dammit! Sunday can't come soon enough! DX

sincara
07-15-2011, 03:30 AM
when cabanna returns just dont put him under the scotty goldman gimmick

TheRockerGother
07-15-2011, 03:42 AM
I am hoping they don't sign him all the ROH talent is going to WWE or TNA way to much for me to take.

ELNIOJR
07-15-2011, 04:10 AM
The scenario has a possibility of happening, but whoever said the "C Theory" looked way too much into it! Props to them for being creative, but seriously.

Relax man, The 'C' Theory is Just a tittle! I made that Up. I found it funny and interesting that all these guys have it in their inicial names. Just for fun you know, and of course no way we gonna se something like this in the WWE... (Too creative) :)

To the origional post I like the idea of Vince bringing out the MITB winner to take the title from Punk. As far as the ROH showing up the invasion angle has been played out.

To be honest I wasnt talking about an Invasion (ROH). I was refering to them (Colt, Chris, Claudio) to be just...friends of CM Punk! Forget where they come from...

Peace!